Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

My guess is Karine is actually pregnant but she was able to fake out the pregnancy test because Paul doesn’t read Portuguese.  But now she needs to hurry up and get Paul to agree to have a baby so she can pretend her pregnancy is his. 

Yes.  And she is young to be THAT desperate for a child.  She acts like a child herself.

• Love 3

Pole and Karine think having a baby would stop them from arguing. Ha. That's when the arguments get real. Parenting is hard enough when you speak the same language. Try using translator apps. I'm banking that she's already pregnant and needs to lock it in now.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

anchor baby

Mr. Snarkish looked over his reading glasses and announced "anchor baby" before I saw your post. LOL

Edited by snarkish
copied wrong quote!
  • Love 1
Just now, PityFree said:

Why is Tarik dressed like a bellhop?

This is too funny. 

No Tariq- you didn’t have sex, you JUST MET. Literally JUST MET. 

If consenting adults want to have sex on the first date/meeting that’s fine, but to expect it? Tariq you’re presenting yourself as a creeper. 

• Love 16

Why is SEX so important to these people?!!?  The just met each other.  Online doesn't count as a "relationship".  

Angela - had sex 3 times as soon as they met

Tarik - didn't have sex

Ricky - barely got a peck on the cheek.

Darcy - doesn't count. 

Pole - wouldn't have sex without STD test and pregnancy test.

• Love 2

I really dislike how Tarik keeps listing all he thinks he's done....it's like he expects Hazel to just fall at his feet in gratitude. Dude you've been talking online for a few weeks. Get over yourself. and get some decent clothes.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Karine wants out of Brazil now and she’ll do anything, including have a baby with this doofus.

My vote says she's trying to put Pole on the hook for some local villagers baby. She already looks preggo puffy.

She's counting on Pole being too stupid to count. He was already too dumb to watch her take the pregnancy test. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

TLC really thinks we're all fascinated by multiples don't they? 

If the ratings are high maybe people are.  There are so many multiple shows on now, they’re not even special.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2