Type keyword(s) to search

Melissa & Ricky: Rico Suave & Chiquita Banana

• Start Topic

^This

Doesn't work so well when you jump to a new page.  But, yes, I think Ricky had a few "loves of his life" in Colombia and started with the hottest one.

Edited by EllaDisco
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

He was probably talking to several women in Columbia.  Melissa was the one he focused in on first because she had the biggest boobs.

Ugh, you are probably right.   How does that conversation go with his daughter.   Hey honey, forget Melissa,  meet you new mom (insert any nsme). Poor girl. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Ugh, you are probably right.   How does that conversation go with his daughter.   Hey honey, forget Melissa,  meet your new mom (turns to new young woman and says, "What did you say your name is?"). Poor girl. 

Fixed it for ya.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

He was probably talking to several women in Columbia.  Melissa was the one he focused in on first because she had the biggest boobs.

Each time he gets dumped his “must have” list undergoes a revision. Eventually “HOT”will be “Shows up”.

• Love 16

Guess it's time to change the name of this thread to "Melissa and Ricky and Ximena"? My theory is that Xi is a hooker who immediately accepted Ricky's invitation to "get intimate" and quickly made her way to Medellin with every intention of servicing him that night and enjoying a few days in the big city on TLC's dime. I also agree that maybe she knows Melissa and agreed to take on her client because Melissa had other irons in the fire. 

• Love 9

Dear, sweet Ricky...  Do you need someone so much that you'd allow yourself to be treated with such disrespect?  Melissa is a user.  She's probably home laughing at everything you did for her so get rid of her pictures and delete her number.  And don't ever allow yourself to be such a foolish man again.  

Ricky is such a laughable loser! A dumb catfished cuck.  He'd be better off just immediately offering a proposal and ring to anyone and everyone who agrees to meet him.  That way random women from foreign countries can get a Green Card, and Rickey can start building his divorce count.  He's such an idiot, a total trainwreck we all love to watch and laugh at.

31 minutes ago, BEM said:

Ricky is such a laughable loser! A dumb catfished cuck.  He'd be better off just immediately offering a proposal and ring to anyone and everyone who agrees to meet him.  That way random women from foreign countries can get a Green Card, and Rickey can start building his divorce count.  He's such an idiot, a total trainwreck we all love to watch and laugh at.

I believe he's got two under his belt already, so he's well on his way.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I believe he's got two under his belt already, so he's well on his way.

At the time this was filmed, he was SEPARATED from his second wife, so he only had ONE divorce under his belt, and another in the works.  So he tells Ximena he didn't come to Colombia for her, but he doesn't tell her that he's still married.

To paraphrase a famous quote from an old TV show, "Ricky . . . you have some 'splainin' to do."

Edited by AZChristian
Left out a word.
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

At the time this was filmed, he was SEPARATED from his second wife, so he only had ONE divorce under his belt, and another in the works.  So he tells Ximena he didn't come to Colombia for her, but he doesn't tell her that he's still married.

To paraphrase a famous quote from an old TV show, "Ricky . . . you have some 'splainin' to do."

So he's not divorced yet? I missed that. And he's proposing to anyone who will spend an afternoon with him? Wow. Ricky's got serious maturity issues.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, BEM said:

That tends to happen when you fall in lust with every woman after five days, and you plan on proposing to Melissa Ximena any woman with a pulse who hasn't even met your child(ren), yet. He's bordering into Molly territory with bringing someone home who has never met their kids and openly admitted to not particularly wanting kids. It's easy to say she'll be a friend to his almost teenage daughter. His youngest child was under 2 at the time of filming. And yeah, on his first episode, he said he was separated from the second wife, but they weren't divorced. What woman wants to be proposed to while you're still married and probably hashing out issues like child support, alimony, etc. with your future ex. Mrs. Yutz? He's a real package, and he had the nerve to act like he was being so brave and courageous by telling her the truth.

He went on some rant on Instagram and subsequently deleted it. (https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-ricky-tlc-contract-165967 has it.) He was peeved about how TLC was portraying him. Sir, it has been a two week trip, and we've seen you with two different women. You admitted in your THs that you were sending money to both, chatting both of them up, and you were planning on proposing to both with the same ring. Now, five days after spending time with Ximena, you claim you're in love and she's the one. You made yourself look like a tool and a sleazeball. TLC didn't have to resort to trickery when the words and actions came directly from you. It doesn't even seem like they had to edit and chop and screw his words to fit the narrative.

• Love 15

On Ximnextksjfiodshsa's IG she claims that he never sent her any great amount of money, she has a job and never asked him for money , and paid for her nose job herself with insurance also.  She seems like a sweet and nice girl on her IG and doesn't seem to be with Ricky anymore.  She was really pretty pre-nose job also ; TLC seems to have found the worse possible photo angle of her to showcase.  

• Love 6

Ricky reminds me of my sister’s father in law. Been married 7 times.  Every new relationship starts out with pictures he sends to his kids... accompanied by notes telling them “she is the one” “I feel like a teenager in love” “we had an instant connection” “we are going to be together forever”

A couple years....  it’s all over but the tears. Fast forward  a few months and he’s in love again.  

We laugh, but most of these women have a couple of  kids that got treated well and spoiled as long as it lasted, and then just fell off the face of the earth. 

• Love 3
On 8/28/2018 at 9:04 AM, EllaDisco said:

But, yes, I think Ricky had a few "loves of his life" in Colombia and started with the hottest one.

I think anyone that touches his Wee Willy is the Love Of His LIfe.

This dude annoys me so much and the way he Says Mellissa really bugs me. I have no idea why.

3 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

He'd be better off just immediately offering a proposal and ring to anyone

any wants to give her someone elses ring!!!!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Teri313 said:

So he's not divorced yet? I missed that. And he's proposing to anyone who will spend an afternoon with him? Wow. Ricky's got serious maturity issues.

Word is he's not even separated. He and his wife co-own a production company, and his appearance on the show seems to be a publicity stunt on his part (his social media IDs are the company name). 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Sienna said:

Word is he's not even separated. He and his wife co-own a production company, and his appearance on the show seems to be a publicity stunt on his part (his social media IDs are the company name). 

And the show will claim they didn't know this... yeah, okay, right.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Sienna said:

I read that, too. If it's true, what was his/their angle for him going on here and looking like a total jackass? I can see people equating skeevy reality personality with questionable business practices. When I found out that the supposed separated wife moved to Austin, too, that was a red flag. I've always thought he was a plant. Everyone else seems to have travelled between September-December. Ximena was in Medellin in mid-February for filming, so definitely odd timing. She looks like she's living her best life in Florida and going to a university there. She's better off without Ricky, his production company, and whatever else he has going on.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

So how does a proposal work, exactly, when you're still married to your last wife?   Ricky seems to be blissfully worry free about the moral and legal implications of proposing to Melissa Eczema.  

We're probably all trying to figure that out. No one can predict how long a divorce will take. Even in the most amicable of circumstances, it all depends on how fast the legal system moves. I guess any woman he proposes to would have to sit on ice and wait it out. He hasn't been shown telling her that he's still legally married. Rumour has it, that's why their relationship fell apart. That's something you need to be upfront about because it would impact the other person. Someone else asked in the media thread..seriously, .why was he even chosen by producers knowing his marital status and inability to even apply for the K1?

• Love 4

I'm so confused about Ricky's story. I have listened to Auntie's podcasts (he called in to one of them), read the story of the reddit editor meeting up with him. So he is still legally married? I believe that part, whether he is seperated or not, I do not believe he is divorced yet. Wife number 2 was a K1 wife from Russia and knew about him coming on the show? Seems likely.

Was Melissa really ever his girlfriend or just a story line? Then Ximena is from Columbia or the USA? 

All the interviews I have read and podcasts of people who know Ricky all say one thing, he is very charming and nice. Even if they know he is lying or cheating, the theme is he is a charmer. I guess I do not see it.

The part that makes me sad is he had his 12 year old daughter on TV talking about a new mom. Ricky can be doing the show for whatever the reasons, maybe we will never know, but don't bring a 12 year old into it.

• Love 5

Ricky totally befuddles me.  Why would being on this show in this manner help his company?  Like I would ever see his ad and be like "OMG that's Ricky from 90 days!!! He HAS to be my wedding photographer!!!!  He totally understands romance and the sanctity of marriage to really do a great job!  I thought how he scammed TLC and was still married but appearing to date and have sex with women from Columian cupid was so cool! He's like a celebrity that looks like Shrek!!" 

I think most people would throw up in their mouth a little from recognizing him and then pass on his services.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ricky totally befuddles me.  Why would being on this show in this manner help his company?  Like I would ever see his ad and be like "OMG that's Ricky from 90 days!!! He HAS to be my wedding photographer!!!!  He totally understands romance and the sanctity of marriage to really do a great job!  I thought how he scammed TLC and was still married but appearing to date and have sex with women from Columian cupid was so cool! He's like a celebrity that looks like Shrek!!" 

I think most people would throw up in their mouth a little from recognizing him and then pass on his services.

Is he a wedding photographer? He owns some sort of production company.  It is called crown productions and he owns it with his (ex?) wife?  I think that is what he is trying to get connected with , not sure if it is TLC or Sharp? 

He would not be my choice of photographers, wedding or other events. 

• Love 2

He was presented as a photographer on the show: I just assumed it meant weddings, events, headshots, etc.... He was shown doing headshots on the show.  But, that all could have been a lie.  Even having a production company; the way he portrays himself on the show would do him no favors for business I would think.

ETA: I googled him and nothing for his company comes up but in another article about him it states his company is a photography and film production company.  He was trying to get in tight with TLC production or sharp?

Edited by doyouevengohere
3 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

This just came up on my Google news feed.  Guess Ricky and his wife were in on this...Melissa was tossed in for extra camera time. This show is a joke

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-ricky-reyes-wife-deceived-ximena-tlc-behind-the-scenes-source-reveals-all/

I just read that article too. Last Thursday he called into Auntie's show and said he was not married, repeatedly. It was him. In fact he called from his buddy's cell phone and Auntie called it back the next day and his buddy spilled about him being married. Ricky is not a good liar. On the show he said he was seperated not divorced. So why not say at least say he wanted to give it anothe rshot with his ex for the sake of the kids or something. As for 4 days ago he is still lying and for what? Sure we will talk about it for a week or two but the next season's couple's are out and Im sure a few will be the next "in" couple to talk about and Ricky will be taking wedding photos or pin up photos or whatever he does. 

2 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

So he wanted to be social media famous?  Yeah, his time on TLC isn't going to make that happen for him. Unless people hate follow him.

I have wondered if he applied to be on the show with his wife and got turned down. I believe she came over from Russia in 2015? Maybe he wanted to get back at TLC. 

I don't see how getting social media famous helps a production company? I live in rural Utah and sometimes you will see an ad looking for a local production company to help with a quick shot of polygamists or a scene for a movie but it doe snot pay much and it not enough work to feed a family/ 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

So he wanted to be social media famous?  Yeah, his time on TLC isn't going to make that happen for him. Unless people hate follow him.

Especially with the edit he was given,, frumpy, foolish and hauling a 1980's fanny pack around his expanded middle!

3 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I just read that article too. Last Thursday he called into Auntie's show and said he was not married, repeatedly. It was him. In fact he called from his buddy's cell phone and Auntie called it back the next day and his buddy spilled about him being married. Ricky is not a good liar. On the show he said he was seperated not divorced. So why not say at least say he wanted to give it anothe rshot with his ex for the sake of the kids or something. As for 4 days ago he is still lying and for what? Sure we will talk about it for a week or two but the next season's couple's are out and Im sure a few will be the next "in" couple to talk about and Ricky will be taking wedding photos or pin up photos or whatever he does. 

According to this article, and who knows what's true, he had sex with 'Leftovers' (I'm horrible with these peoples names!) which was not part of the plan with Wife Ricky, so she kicked him to the curb!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

Especially with the edit he was given,, frumpy, foolish and hauling a 1980's fanny pack around his expanded middle!

According to this article, and who knows what's true, he had sex with 'Leftovers' (I'm horrible with these peoples names!) which was not part of the plan with Wife Ricky, so she kicked him to the curb!

The other piece of the mystery is Ricky went on a date with a moderator from another site that as pictures posted(there is a funny one of him how Jesse eats pizza) . Ricky  claimed he was single. The next day his wife contacted the moderator and said they were still married. This was just maybe 10 days ago or so? It was in NYC and Ricky said he was visiting family in NJ. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

This just came up on my Google news feed.  Guess Ricky and his wife were in on this...Melissa was tossed in for extra camera time. This show is a joke

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-ricky-reyes-wife-deceived-ximena-tlc-behind-the-scenes-source-reveals-all/

This confirms my suspicions that all of these couples are total and complete fakes with the exception Rachel and Jon. I do believe they really are a couple. The rest are all for a chance for some reality fame or something. Paul and Karine..... those two I haven't a clue. Maybe they are together and the drama is all for the show. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I don't see how getting social media famous helps a production company? I live in rural Utah and sometimes you will see an ad looking for a local production company to help with a quick shot of polygamists or a scene for a movie but it doe snot pay much and it not enough work to feed a family/ 

Typo or not, I'm going to use "doe snot" as much as possible .

• Love 13

The question is why does he want to be famous or TLC fame? Danielle was one of the most talked about cast members and what dos she have years later? Divorced.  A mobile home, a few credits towards a nursing degree and she sells autographs for $7. 

• Love 6

It would seem if all of this is true it has completely backfired on Tricky Ricky and possibly ruined his reputation and in turn his career......not to mention his love life!  I really blame the production company, they are too unscrupulous as well, anything for a buck.  I really question myself too for watching this trash tv and wasting my time and I really don’t appreciate being lied to.

• Love 4