Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E05: Orange County Hold ‘Em

• Start Topic

New divorcees Shannon and Kelly bond during a night out on the town, making Tamra feel left out; Vicki pushes her son to marry his girlfriend; Shannon makes progress on her new business venture with QVC; Emily hosts a poker party.

• Love 3

While I enjoy Kelly and Shannon getting along and getting some "tips" about reentering the dating world.....

I keep wanting wild and wacky women on the loose in a bar with age appropriate single men.

More shots!

• Love 15

Aww, I really liked Kelly and Shannon’s conversation. It was real and respectful. More like that, please.

Shopping in a cramped antique store? Maybe not so much...

2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

While I enjoy Kelly and Shannon getting along and getting some "tips" about reentering the dating world.....

I keep wanting wild and wacky women on the loose in a bar with age appropriate single men.

More shots!

Yes, fun too! Definitely! 

I’ve had my share of dry cries these last few months. (Thanks, Bethenny)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 7

First Vicki has preconceived ideas about all people from Oklahoma and New York.  Now Gina has strong opinions about women from California.  I’m a Marylander and Maryland is known for crabs, so, I’d hate to hear either of their preconceived notions about Marylanders.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I feel like the last moments of the Titanic.....i'm going down. Fast

But your heart will go on. Andonandonandonandon.....

.giphy.gif

• Love 17
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Why is Loser Ryan ( son of Tamra) back on my TV screen? Why? Why? Why? 

But wait -- there's more! What if the twerp was on your computer screen too!?

Ryan_Vieth_Instagram_Sarah_post_.jpg

Edited by SCS
  • Love 1

Poor Michael... now that Brianna is in NC and opting not to be filmed.. you're mama Vicki's new prop.  She wants Michael married so she can play interfering mother in law.. trying to secure that season 14 orange. 

Shannon has an outfit for every occasion... never change Shannon.

Ok, I know Kelly should have listened to Tamra about Vicki, but sometimes you have to find out for yourself that someone isn't good for you.  

I don't mind Gina or Emily at all... they're new and they provide different flavors (some flavors are better than others).. but I like that this show adds and takes out housewives so that it never becomes totally stale (NY, BH, and Atlanta need bigger cast shakes ups..imho).

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Emily's husband is a jerk.

Loud, cackling, older women laugh at you and your opinions. 

And your big hooters.  He looks like they mushed up Ryan, Doug, Simon, and that burned up looking guy Quinn dated.  

• Love 13