Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E33: Reunion: Part 1

druzy
  • Start Topic

I wonder if the saga will go on when the teen moms kids start having babies... I wonder if history will repeat itself there! And dr. Drew will be on there “ so how does it feel janelle now that Ensley wants nothing to do with you” now do you see where Barb was coming from? Lol

• Love 16
50 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

How is Orlando country? I'll just call them ignorant.

Ok, I really don’t want to make this a thing, but what I’m saying is some black people in the south have a different dialect and way of pronouncing things and sometimes we refer to that as “country.” No one said any specific city is “country.” Certainly not Atlanta. I’m from the DC area and when I first met someone from the N.Y.-NJ region, she told me and my cousin, “you sound country.” (We told her she sounded like she gargles razor blades). I’m never surprised by an auntie or cousin down south telling me to go “wrench” something off in the sink (or zinc, depending on the region). It’s an accent.

Like I was trying to explain, Devoin’s name, which he didn’t give himself, is likely spelled phonetically according to to the accent of the person who named him. That’s it.

• Love 20
22 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

My God! Barb and Doris joking about which one of them David would shoot first isn't funny at all. 

Ok, my DVR cut off as Barb was say “Nathan’s mom” - I guess this is what she was going to say.  Did I miss anything else?  Because lord knows I’m not gonna sit through any of that mess again.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Devoin looked like Chong.

Dr Drew can fuck right off. I feel like he's a first responder at an accident and he's doing nothing about it. 

Nessa could be Daya's sister on OITNB.

IMG_1849.PNG

Ha Ha! Devoin is a loser. He will always be out of work or only work in drips and drabs. He's a stoner slacker that hangs out all day getting high and playing video games. Brianna knows how to pick them.

• Love 6
On 8/13/2018 at 8:28 PM, LotusFlower said:

THIS.  I’m glad Nessa was co-hosting, because it strips away any pretense that these reunions are anything other than normal Aftershows, full of shallow commentary, ass-kissing, applause and praise for the ‘talent.”  In the old days, Dr. Drew was supposed to talk to the Teen Moms, and the viewers, about the pitfalls of teen pregnancy, and help them navigate the difficulties of the years that followed.  But now it’s become a Jerry Springer-like reality show, with ambushes, fake fights, and stupid “behind-the-curtain” drama.  Next season they should just get in the ring and call it what it is - a show to rival WWE.  Although calling it a slumber party is a great description, too.

Perfect description.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I probably need to find a couch to hide behind after I say this, but - I actually felt sad for Brianna last night. None of this negates her horrible choices, but when she was talking about HER dad and her baby daddies...I realized just how much sadness she must carry around every day. 

It really really sucks to have a parent just abandon you. Now she's watching her daughters go through the same thing. Devoid is in and out, based on the cameras (I called that) and Luis drags his sorry ass back to NY. See ya, Stella. 

It's just heartbreaking. Obviously I feel more sadness for the little girls, who did nothing to deserve this. But Brianna was once that little girl too. It's just depressing how these cycles repeat. 

At least she showed some remorse. She's trashy as hell, but she did appear regretful. Kail, on the other hand, just sits out there on her throne, regretting nothing. None of it was her fault. She just did what she had to do. *rolls eyes*

I normally agree with all of your posts but I can’t co-sign this one. Only because if Brianna knew what it was like to be abandoned by her father why would she put her future children in the same situation?

She was young and naive with Nova, shit happens so I can understand and devoid proved to be a loser that abandoned his child but Brianna was old enough to not allow that to happen to her next child, Stella.

Getting knocked up by a one night stand by a man that already told her that he rarely sees his first child should have been enough for her to take birth control or have Luis put on a coat before bumping uglies after the club while her poor daughter is at home with the man hating coven. Maybe if the man haters took extra time to get to know their men before having babies they wouldn’t be abandoned with kids??

Poor Stella will suffer without a dad because of her moms carelessness and her grandmas abrasiveness to keep any father from wanting to visit the coven. And no, I blame the father’s just as much but it’s the mothers that are left with the consequences of both careless actions so you would think Brianna would be a bit more picky on baby daddy number 3. Maybe get to know the next one first before having an oopsie.

im sorry, I’m feeling bitchy today ? 

• Love 17
22 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

When Briana had a baby with Luis, I knew she was just hopeless.  Yes, she's carrying a lot of sadness and hurt, but she's creating lives that will almost certainly have that same sadness and hurt, and I just can't abide that. 

1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I normally agree with all of your posts but I can’t co-sign this one. Only because if Brianna knew what it was like to be abandoned by her father why would she put her future children in the same situation?

Totally agree with the above posts. Zero sympathy here for Briana. She should be crying, face buried in her hands at what she has done. She has created the same situation that she claims is responsible for tearing her apart inside. Way to go, Briana. You were a know it all teen who wanted to get it on with a loser. So you did. And this is the fallout of that. 

Those two girls are growing up in a drama filled household in which people talk about throwing down and getting physical with others as the solution to a problem. Wait until they are teens and decide to settle their problems with fists because that is what they know.  Nova is a joyless kid. I never see a genuine smile from her. Briana is out of town for a few days and returns and Nova has no reaction at all. No excitement to see her mom after she's been away. That just shocks me. And I've see it more than once when Briana tries to laugh and play or returns from somewhere and Nova has zero reaction. 

Also, don't stop now, Briana, bring more guys into the mix and further teach your daughters what their future is going to be like. They will learn from their surroundings that home is a revolving door of one night stands and baby daddies who never show up when they are supposed to, so it'll be no surprise to them when they want to go out and have fun sleeping with losers and if they have a baby as a teen, well, that's our normal.

• Love 13

The Dejesus family has got to be the most codependent disfunctional family I’ve seen on teen mom.  Brianna was blown away that Javi would ever dream she’d move out of her mommies apartment! Like it was some crazy thing... most adults that have two kids are NOT living  at home they want to grow up and have there own stuff own space. It’s called adulting. There mother has stunted there growth terribly! 

They need to be on an episode of INYANLA FIX MY LIFE!

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, Mainer said:

The Dejesus family has got to be the most codependent disfunctional family I’ve seen on teen mom.  Brianna was blown away that Javi would ever dream she’d move out of her mommies apartment! Like it was some crazy thing... most adults that have two kids are NOT living  at home they want to grow up and have there own stuff own space. It’s called adulting. There mother has stunted there growth terribly! 

They need to be on an episode of INYANLA FIX MY LIFE!

Coming out of lurkdome to say Inyanla & Roxanne on the same screen would be EPIC!!!

• Love 7
23 hours ago, kicksave said:

I have to say Kailyn is really unhinged...not only is she a verbal bully she has to be restrained from physically assaulting people. Nice role modeling for your boys Kailyn. Her demeanor in the Dr. Drew interview was disturbing. Her defiance and anger is on full throttle. Maybe she should get in the ring with Farrah Abraham and get all her aggression out and get paid for it. I see she is on a crusade to get on a other reality shows...specifically Worst Cooks In America on the Food Network and telling Nev Schulman that she would like to be his new sidekick now that Max is leaving the show. Honestly, she really needs to get back on bipolar meds...she is spinning out of control. 

The funniest part for me about Kail trying to pursue hosting opportunities, is that she's so incredibly unlikable.  She has an over inflated ego, a smug and bully personality.  Who would want to watch her host anything? Even watching her on vacation with Leah, she seemed only interested in herself. And her own conversation.  

What did she study in school?

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Calm81 said:

She was young and naive with Nova, shit happens so I can understand and devoid proved to be a loser that abandoned his child but Brianna was old enough to not allow that to happen to her next child, Stella.

Getting knocked up by a one night stand by a man that already told her that he rarely sees his first child should have been enough for her to take birth control or have Luis put on a coat before bumping uglies after the club while her poor daughter is at home with the man hating coven. Maybe if the man haters took extra time to get to know their men before having babies they wouldn’t be abandoned with kids??

Poor Stella will suffer without a dad because of her moms carelessness and her grandmas abrasiveness to keep any father from wanting to visit the coven. And no, I blame the father’s just as much but it’s the mothers that are left with the consequences of both careless actions so you would think Brianna would be a bit more picky on baby daddy number 3. Maybe get to know the next one first before having an oopsie.

im sorry, I’m feeling bitchy today ? 

No, I agree with you. There's rational me. And there's sentimental me. I said that none of this negated her poor choices. But I did feel badly for her, for just a moment. My dad quit speaking to me 10 years ago. Despite attempts to reach out and rectify, he won't have it. Has never met my kids. It makes me feel like complete crap. Then I imagine that happening to me as a child? It just sucks. 

Yes, she's an adult and should have made better choices. 100%. Many people go through similar situations and don't repeat it with their kids. I get it. 

But just for a moment she looked so sad, and I felt for her. I was right back to hating her an hour later, so don't worry! 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Because unfortunately that's how it goes. Without therapy and serious intervention led by stable mentors, most people model what's familiar. A therapist once described it to me as "the comfort of your discomfort". Nothing changed for Brianna between the first and second child. You could also say she did nothing to change her situation. She is an adult and does bear responsibility. I'm not excusing her. However, it's tough to change if you come from an uneducated family that's also dysfunctional. You rarely meet people who are different from yourself and require a higher standard of behavior.

Add to it the dominating, co-dependent mom. We really saw that this time when Dr. Drew pushed therapy and Brianna bristled. If she were to change, their whole twisted family dynamic would have to change. Imagine the wrath the mom and sister would bring down on her. They'd see it as abandoning and betraying them. Brianna doesn't have the confidence to stand up for herself and her kids.

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 17

The audience applauding everything Kail said was making me nauseous. 

She mentioned that Javi had another girl ready to go to Florida. Is that the current pregnant girlfriend or was there another chick?

• Love 8

Don’t feel bad for a nasty ass trashy low down dirty gutter slut like her... she talks like a dude and tells other woman to suck her dick... she’s that trouble makin hoe that wants people to feel bad for her when she does it all to herself. 

The Dejesus family are nothing but trouble making hoes that won the lottery with teen mom! 

Janelle has always been a trouble maker with all her boyfriends that are complete assholes! MTV is making Nathan look good now but we all know what a douche bag he is! 

And Kail has always been a BITCH bottom line a bitch, she doesn’t take shit from anybody or any man but she’s not a ratchet ghetto thug she’s just an outright Bitch with anger issues!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

No, I agree with you. There's rational me. And there's sentimental me. I said that none of this negated her poor choices. But I did feel badly for her, for just a moment. My dad quit speaking to me 10 years ago. Despite attempts to reach out and rectify, he won't have it. Has never met my kids. It makes me feel like complete crap. Then I imagine that happening to me as a child? It just sucks. 

Yes, she's an adult and should have made better choices. 100%. Many people go through similar situations and don't repeat it with their kids. I get it. 

But just for a moment she looked so sad, and I felt for her. I was right back to hating her an hour later, so don't worry! 

<hugs>

I agree with the momentary feeling bad for her. It is sort of like Jenelle. Like they're both so monumentally screwed up in different ways, sometimes you get this glimpse into the pain that drives the shitty behavior and you feel bad for the hurt. It's like on Dr. Pimple Popper - she talks about how there was an injury and it caused the skin to create all these new skin cells under the layer of outer skin, which turns into a giant cyst that ends up creating dysfunction in someone's daily life. 

When I saw Dr. Drew suggested therapy to her, she totally gave him angry side eye. I wonder how many times Roxanne has threatened her with getting her head shrunk when she acts out. Like it's a dangerous punishment instead of a tool to get better.  

Even if it was 1,000 times, Briana should be self-aware enough to know that her behavior and that of her family's isn't normal. She might realize that on some level and not feel up to fixing it, or even realizing that it's fixable. 

ETA: And then I think "Bitch, you're getting paid for this ridiculousness! How about taking advantage of that free, excellent therapy to better yourself! Be a better you! Be the example for your family!"

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 10

Brianna and Kailyn should be best friends they're equally trashy and loathsome

Javi is charming? Lol...okay

Barb I love you. Jace is so lucky to have you

Nessa if you have a stylist you need to fire their ass stat

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

The funniest part for me about Kail trying to pursue hosting opportunities, is that she's so incredibly unlikable.  She has an over inflated ego, a smug and bully personality.  Who would want to watch her host anything? Even watching her on vacation with Leah, she seemed only interested in herself. And her own conversation.  

I think Kailyn's degree (assuming she really got a degree) is in something like broadcast journalism, so her college training was for being on TV, but I'm with you--she's so unlikeable, who would want to watch her do anything?  When somebody posted that she had approached Nev Schulman about co-hosting Catfish, I fell off my chair.  Where does she get the idea she's all that?  I post here and elsewhere in amazement about the way some men have confidence that no matter how big a loser they are, they believe they're attractive to women way out of their league, and Kailyn is like that, too, about her ability to interact with an audience.  She's *very* unattractive, even at her best, because of the hulking nature of her posture and body movement; I'm not going after her weight because overweight people are fine and look great if they handle their bodies the right way (if that makes any sense).  She translates *big* in an unattractive way and dresses and comports herself in ways that accentuate her bad qualities.  But even if she got a great stylist and a coach to help her with her presentation of herself, there's still an inner flaw that makes her unsympathetic.  I can't imagine her interviewing someone and coming across as if she really cared about them.  Part of that is the TM self-absorption, fueled by being paid immense salaries to be self-absorbed (Farrah is probably the most extreme example of this), and part is her damaged personality that I think probably comes from having a mother who clearly didn't care about her.

Kailyn has had a tough life, and unfortunately it shows.  I think she needs intense psychotherapy, I really do, to figure out why she acts the way she does and to help her overcome her self-defeating attitudes and actions.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, MadLove said:

Brianna and Kailyn should be best friends they're equally trashy and loathsome

Kail seems to always try and befriend the more "wholesome" girls. I guess she thinks it will make her look better by association? First it was Chelsea; and now that Leah has passed the pills phase, she has been sucked in. Kail thinks she can show off, "Look at my nice, sweet friends! They wouldn't be my friends if I was trashy. I'm not like Briana and Jenelle." 

Oh, but you are. 

• Love 12
On 8/13/2018 at 11:28 PM, Mkay said:

She claims in an podcast they were together 2 yrs before she got pregnant with Lux.  Ha! So, while she was married to Javi. 

Wow. And here I thought Kail was being really shameless/thoughtless with all the "I had never really been in love before Chris" stuff since she, you know, married Javi and had his child. I doubt that Jo cares whether Kail "really loved" him or not, but, given the situation and the knowledge that her exes/baby daddies are listening (and that her kids will hear it one day), she could have at least framed it as "I've never been in a relationship this intense" (or whatever), but Kail's not really thoughtful about others' feelings (including her kids).

But talking about how her "relationship" with Chris started while she was still married to Javi and living in their family home is really-- just, wow. I wonder whether she started messing with him before Javi deployed.

On 8/14/2018 at 11:38 AM, Mothra said:

I used to kind of like Briana--she's the prettiest of the TMs, I think, and I thought she was smart, too--I guess I was fooled by her Smart Glasses.  But now, after this reunion performance, I think there's something seriously wrong with her that involves even more immaturity than we've come to accept from almost all the other TMs.  Did you see how she stayed hunched over when she was alone with Dr. Panda?  I think she's in a mental state where she can't even think any more.  My opinion only:  she wants desperately to stay on the show, especially if she's bringing her sister and her mother along for extra paychecks, but she's having trouble sustaining an interesting story line.  I think, too, that she's profoundly depressed despite her sometimes bright demeanor.  She cries at the drop of a hat.  She has had worse-than-usual choices in baby daddies--Devoin (which somehow is pronounced Devawn; maybe it's French and they're trying to say Devwahn)) is a child, and the other guy (Luis?) is out of there.  Nova is a delightful child, and I don't question Briana's feelings for her, but she doesn't really seem all that *interested* in Nova.  It's too soon to tell about the infant, whose name slips my mind, but I sense a kind of detachment from Nova--which is probably not helped by the fact that they live with auntie and grandma and so can't really be said to be neglected--but somehow I feel Nova is being neglected, due to Briana's depression.  Dr Panda did strongly recommend she get therapy, and for once I think he's talking sense, but I believe Briana is too depressed to be able to help herself, even to the point of finding a therapist.  Unless someone else, like her mother, makes the appointment and physically takes Briana to it, I doubt that Briana is going to get help.  I think she's in serious psychological danger, I really do.

ITA. I think Briana is-- not very smart, but, even apart from that, there's something off about her. Sometimes she comes off oddly because she's dumb and inarticulate, but sometimes there's more to it than that. I was actually kind of disturbed by her demeanor when she first came back to talk to Drew after the "fight." Her affect was really strange, she was kind of staring blankly and she couldn't give even a semi-coherent explanation for her behavior. And she didn't seem to get how stupid/ridiculous she sounded, repeatedly whining, "She talks so much mess about me, but when I say something, it's a problem..." Drew kept asking her specific questions about what Kail said or why it upset her so much and she just kept whining incoherently. Then the breakdown when she was talking to him 1:1.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

But talking about how her "relationship" with Chris started while she was still married to Javi and living in their family home is really-- just, wow. I wonder whether she started messing with him before Javi deployed.

Of course she was! She and Chris were probably flirting & SHE (being the married one) was crossing emotional boundaries with him long before Javi was deployed. She probably became gung ho about her divorce to Javi once she thought Chris was a sure thing and madly in love with her. 

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Of course she was! She and Chris were probably flirting & SHE (being the married one) was crossing emotional boundaries with him long before Javi was deployed. She probably became gung ho about her divorce to Javi once she thought Chris was a sure thing and madly in love with her. 

She absolutely was. Chris is the one who was texting Kail when Javi wanted to see her phone before the concert.  She admitted in a podcast to Vince Russo she and Chris were in a relationship for two yrs before she got pregnant with Lux.  That’s a year and half before Javi even deployed.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 13
49 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

So, I'm not 100% clear on the timeline, but a rough synopsis of what happened (not necessarily in chronological order) is:

• Javi and Kail were married.
  • He became concerned about her outside relationships with friends and/or "friends" from which he felt excluded. She told him he was being crazy and that his jealousy was hurting their relationship.
  • She got pregnant and miscarried (or "miscarried") under circumstances which made Javi angry for some reason.
  • Javi caught her secretly texting/engaging in other shady behavior with her "friend" Chris. She denied any wrongdoing.
  • Kail told Javi she didn't want to have any more kids.
  • While they were having marital problems, Javi was deployed. They may or may not have agreed to get a divorce, but they were at least pretending to be together for the cameras/possibly friends and family.
  • While Javi was deployed, they were at least pretending for the kids/cameras that they would be together when he got home. Nevertheless, Kail semi-moved Chris in and was having sex with him. She didn't take the kids to greet Javi when his flight arrived and she only barely let him into the house he had been calling home right before he left. She refused to have any in-depth conversation about all of this and told him it was all settled and she didn't understand why he couldn't accept it.
  • Kail got pregnant by Chris and bitched about how badly he was treating her throughout the pregnancy. She still wouldn't admit that she cheated on Javi with Chris or how long they had been "together." After she had the baby, she hooked up with Javi at some point.
  • After that, she started talking publicly about how Chris was the first man she ever really loved, but he had dogged her out too badly. At the same time, she made a fool of herself acting like she was going to fight Briana for telling repeating a story Kail had told about Chris. Shortly after that, she moved/semi-moved Chris back in with her and leased a Benz for him to drive.

She not only cheated on Javi, humiliated him, and treated him with utter cruelty and contempt; she gaslighted him the whole time, even when incontrovertible proof (like a baby by another man) came up. Up to this point, Kail has denied that she ever "cheated" on Javi (for shifting reasons/rationales), but now she casually talks about cheating on him as background for The Greatest Love Story Ever Told - Kail and Chris. Unbelievable.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 22

@TheRealT Chris was a friend she was texting in your second bullet point. Ummmhmmm

Kailyn fails to realize- outside of 2% of extreme situations, living in the patriarchal world we live in, no man is going to respect you if you were fucking him while married to and living with another man (not speaking of actual legal seperations here). If you’d step out on your own man you’re the Ho. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

@TheRealT Chris was a friend she was texting in your second bullet point. Ummmhmmm

Kailyn fails to realize- outside of 2% of extreme situations, living in the patriarchal world we live in, no man is going to respect you if you were fucking him while married to and living with another man (not speaking of actual legal seperations here). If you’d step out on your own man you’re the Ho. 

I went with friends/"friends" because Javi was also concerned about her hanging out with Sterling(?, the chick she went to the concert with) and possibly others. I got the impression that Kail was into hanging with her college (and other) friends, living that young, college, (single) lifestyle while Javi was at work/home with the kids/wherever. She continued that lifestyle post-separation, only with the convenience of having both her kids away with their dads 50%+ of the time. I can believe that she and Chris started out platonically, possibly hanging out with a larger crew, in a study group, or whatever and it grew into them fucking (as happens in many a college relationship). That happens outside college too, but, in my experience, the college social scene very much lends itself to casual/ambiguous/unplanned hook-ups, which is fine, unless one is married with two kids.

The "we were together for 2 years before Lux was conceived" thing cracks me up because, by Kail's own description, she and Chris were never "together." While she was pregnant with his child, she was laughing about his "other hos," indicating that she knew he was fucking other people and was at least pretending to be ok with it. It's only very recently that she has described their relationship as a "Relationship." She never acknowledged him while they were "dating" (or whatever you'd call it) while she was married; then, when she first got pregnant, she said the father was "a friend she had dated briefly." I would interpret "dated" in that sentence to mean "fucked." I would not interpret that to mean, "We were in a serious relationship for 2 years, my first relationship where I was really in love."

All of that to say, I seriously doubt that, even now, Chris has told Kail that he's committed to her. I damn sure don't believe that while she was married to/living with Javi (and he was living with his longtime gf) he was professing his undying love and begging her to leave Javi for him. From Kail's own description, he was, at best, telling her that she was cool and they were great friends and he appreciated her being so ok with him having a gf while they were fucking (which made sense because he was totally cool with her being married/messing around with her ex/whatever (he didn't really care)).

He has NEVER acted like he was particularly into her or wanted to be her man, so Kail's sudden "Chris is awesome! I'm a stupid bitch! He's the only man I've ever loved!," getting into fights on TV defending his honor, and moving him back in (seemingly) on demand when he got evicted is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 19
25 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I went with friends/"friends" because Javi was also concerned about her hanging out with Sterling(?, the chick she went to the concert with) and possibly others. I got the impression that Kail was into hanging with her college (and other) friends, living that young, college, (single) lifestyle while Javi was at work/home with the kids/wherever. She continued that lifestyle post-separation, only with the convenience of having both her kids away with their dads 50%+ of the time. I can believe that she and Chris started out platonically, possibly hanging out with a larger crew, in a study group, or whatever and it grew into them fucking (as happens in many a college relationship). That happens outside college too, but, in my experience, the college social scene very much lends itself to casual/ambiguous/unplanned hook-ups, which is fine, unless one is married with two kids.

The "we were together for 2 years before Lux was conceived" thing cracks me up because, by Kail's own description, she and Chris were never "together." While she was pregnant with his child, she was laughing about his "other hos," indicating that she knew he was fucking other people and was at least pretending to be ok with it. It's only very recently that she has described their relationship as a "Relationship." She never acknowledged him while they were "dating" (or whatever you'd call it) while she was married; then, when she first got pregnant, she said the father was "a friend she had dated briefly." I would interpret "dated" in that sentence to mean "fucked." I would not interpret that to mean, "We were in a serious relationship for 2 years, my first relationship where I was really in love."

All of that to say, I seriously doubt that, even now, Chris has told Kail that he's committed to her. I damn sure don't believe that while she was married to/living with Javi (and he was living with his longtime gf) he was professing his undying love and begging her to leave Javi for him. From Kail's own description, he was, at best, telling her that she was cool and they were great friends and he appreciated her being so ok with him having a gf while they were fucking (which made sense because he was totally cool with her being married/messing around with her ex/whatever (he didn't really care)).

He has NEVER acted like he was particularly into her or wanted to be her man, so Kail's sudden "Chris is awesome! I'm a stupid bitch! He's the only man I've ever loved!," getting into fights on TV defending his honor, and moving him back in (seemingly) on demand when he got evicted is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Basically all this is 100% on the money. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Kail is TOTALLY the type of person who would be like, "When Javi accused me of cheating with Chris nothing was going on between us [besides inappropriate flirting and emotional cheating]. We were working on a class project together!" [unsaid] "Yes, Chris and I kissed/groped a week after that incident and we continued to flirt until we had vaginal intercourse 3 months later, but Javi was TOTALLY WRONG when he accused me of cheating with Chris that weekend! I really did just go to the beach with Sterling and her mom!" [And, yes, I was sexting Chris the whole weekend, but Javi didn't know that and we weren't having sex like he accused me of!]

• Love 15

Watching this shitstorm only served to make me think even more that the whole fight scenario is producer/show driven. I think Brianna isn't up to the acting that Brittney and Kail are. I think she's cracking under the pressure of trying to keep up the pretense. 

If this show is doing such great things for teens, they are doing far more harm to their cast. 

• Love 2

Ugh I hate to admit it but a small part of me feels bad for Brianna too. I mean she’s an absolute mess but her tears to Dr Drew at least felt genuine to me. She strikes me as a very sad person who acts out and does incredibly stupid shit because she’s so emotionally stunted. Of course, she knows what it’s like to grow up without a father and how damaging that is, and she should want the opposite for her children, but she’s repeating the same harmful patterns she grew up with and is clearly drawn to a certain type of man because it’s all she knows. Breaking the cycle is easier said than done and Brianna just isn’t strong enough to do so.

I also found her reaction to the Kail drama interesting… it’s like it took Brianna a while to process exactly what went down and she worked herself up into an explosive outburst, but it took her a while to get there. I don’t think she was necessarily saving her violent outburst for the cameras, I think she’s just a little dim and it took that long for her to process whatever went down behind closed doors with Kail. You can see Brianna quietly stewing backstage as she waits to go out, it seriously looks like she’s somewhere else mentally. Then the producer says something about having security on standby just in case and that seems to set her off… it’s like that statement about the security made it click in her brain that Kail threatened her, and so she came out like an absolute lunatic, making herself look terrible in the process, which is what her sister was trying to get through to her, she totally let herself be baited, but she couldn’t even comprehend what her sister was trying to say and just seemed lost and confused afterwards with Dr. Drew. 

• Love 13

This show can supposedly take credit for decreasing the number of teen pregnancies, but now they can congratulate themselves on showing the world how "real" people handle disputes. Congrats MTV, real classy. I seriously begin to get physically ill when I hear young women talking about throwing down and getting into physical fights with people in order to settle whatever beef they have. How is this civilized? These people are parents. To YOUNG children. Who get to see this behavior and learn that if someone does something you don't like, it's okay to hit them. The smallest perceived slight now is worthy of a beatdown or a threat to do so. My God. Makes me weep.

• Love 8

Kailyn is hard person to be in relationship with just with her strong personality, then you as in the fact she’s a cheater and can’t decide if she likes girls or guys that ads a lot of trust issues ... Chris must see her for what she is...

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Mainer said:

Kailyn is hard person to be in relationship with just with her strong personality, then you as in the fact she’s a cheater and can’t decide if she likes girls or guys that ads a lot of trust issues ... Chris must see her for what she is...

Birds of a feather flock together. Chris is under no illusions about Kailyn, but I think he wants a free place to stay and free sex on the regular. The not wrapping it up thing I don’t understand, but many men don’t mind having kids as 1. They don’t have much money to lose in supporting them, 2. They don’t do the heavy lifting to raise them so they are non chalant about it. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Mainer said:

then you as in the fact she’s a cheater and can’t decide if she likes girls or guys that ads a lot of trust issues ... Chris must see her for what she is...

While I agree that being a known cheater can cause trust issues, I don't agree that bisexuality does/should. 

• Love 15
On 8/15/2018 at 1:54 PM, Coffeewinewater said:

Communications major. She probably thinks she can land a gig hosting some kind of MTV show or something else on cable just based on her "celebrity" from being on Teen Mom. I would imagine that she is horrible to work with from a production point of view. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Communications major. She probably thinks she can land a gig hosting some kind of MTV show or something else on cable just based on her "celebrity" from being on Teen Mom. I would imagine that she is horrible to work with from a production point of view. 

Uh, she is. We’ve seen it. Remember that scene when Jo came over and production tried to get her to talk about Chris and things with Javi, she got mad and just aIx “I’m done” and shut off all the lights in her house and walked away. 

• Love 4
Just now, WhosThatGirl said:

Uh, she is. We’ve seen it. Remember that scene when Jo came over and production tried to get her to talk about Chris and things with Javi, she got mad and just aIx “I’m done” and shut off all the lights in her house and walked away. 

Yes! I recall that. MTV is way too nice to these divas. They are rude, abusive to the production crew, demanding and worst of all, they deliberately create chaos and an unsafe environment when they get into these brawls on the reunion shows. Kail, Jenelle, Amber...all three need to move on and be fired. 

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

While I agree that being a known cheater can cause trust issues, I don't agree that bisexuality does/should

Well a lot of guys would be able to rest assure there girl is out with the girls behaving while there doing guys stuff, or vise versa for lesbian , but with her she likes both so I think anyone she’s with will have that in the back of there head that she is into any human guy or girl in a sexual way

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Yes! I recall that. MTV is way too nice to these divas. They are rude, abusive to the production crew, demanding and worst of all, they deliberately create chaos and an unsafe environment when they get into these brawls on the reunion shows. Kail, Jenelle, Amber...all three need to move on and be fired. 

They really are. But I think they enjoy the fact that now the cast mates fight with each other. I’m sorry but I think they enjoy it. They think in ratings juggernauts. They aren’t stupid, they know that putting some of the girls together is like putting wild animals in a box together and seeing which one gets out unscathed. Production knows this, they like it. 

• Love 4

She’s a known cheater and I feel that ads to it... when producers ask her if she’s looking for a man or a woman she has a hard time answering she said she wanted a girl after what Chris put her threw... she almost acts like if a guy pisses her off then she wants a woman. I think she’s not the typical bisexual person. This is just my opinion 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Regardless of who or what type she's attracted to, Kail is a shitty person and a horrible partner.  I wouldn't wish her brand of misery on my worst enemy. 

I've always thought of Kailyn as an emotional opportunist. She might not actually care if it's a man or a woman, but she does care what they have to offer her...emotional and physical affirmation, financial support, housing, adoration.

Chris played her...damn. He strung her along so good, just doled it out a little at a time to keep her interested. I've fallen for that before. It sucks, for sure. I wasn't married at the time either. It sucks, but I wonder how many times Kailyn has done that exact same thing to someone else...like DOM?!

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I've always thought of Kailyn as an emotional opportunist. She might not actually care if it's a man or a woman, but she does care what they have to offer her...emotional and physical affirmation, financial support, housing, adoration.

Chris played her...damn. He strung her along so good, just doled it out a little at a time to keep her interested. I've fallen for that before. It sucks, for sure. I wasn't married at the time either. It sucks, but I wonder how many times Kailyn has done that exact same thing to someone else...like DOM?!

If Kanal was a Superhero she would be The Emotional Sabotager 

image.thumb.png.d8889fee0266beaffd3299fa8b2c34af.png

• Love 13

Agreed. I guess I’m not good at explaining but two of you explained it well.  She’s opportunistic emotionally driven.. it’s different then someone that just considers themselves bi. And a snake ya that pretty well sums her up in one word?

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Yeah, I have no issue with anyone’s sexuality and their preference and if I was in a relationship with someone who had a sexual preference to each sexual, I wouldn’t be weary of them cheating because of it, but with Kail, I feel like she strings people along ALL THE TIME! 

And not just for romantic relationships, I feel like she cheated Jos family quite bad and strung them along for a little bit for a home and for money at times and free care for Issac and then never really apologized for her behavior.

As for Chris, I have no idea. There were times on the show during the show where she kept saying that it was never a relationship and she was good with that. And look maybe she was playing a facade but the odd cry of victim who fell too hard  that she now has been saying on the reunion is strange. I’m not sure what to believe. But also I hate Drew telling her it wasn’t love, it was only lust, I mean.. how does drew know it wasn’t love for Kail? I mean I don’t know if it was or wasn’t and neither can he. He’s not Kail. Just because it’s obvious Chris doesn’t feel that way doesn’t mean Kail didn’t. She could have really fallen for him. Drew minimizing her feelings(and yes even if it is Kail) is kind of messed up.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

Ya that wasn’t fair.  I think Kail broke a lot of hearts and Chris is her karma and now she knows what it feels like

Oh, it is good karma. My main issue is Dr. Drew discounting feelings, even if they are Kails. He does this a lot; in the early Days with the ogs, he discounted Maci and Ryan saying that they were better off apart and asking them to consider getting back together for Bentley and he did it with Chelsea a lot when she said she dated people and made a conscious choice to not have them on the show. Drew got kind of upset with her about that. 

So my issues are mostly with drew here. He tends to not understand why people feel the way they do. Which makes sense when it’s clear he watches none of the series. But yeah.. he tends to gaslight a lot of the cast members on their feelings.

• Love 8

Yes agreed ! It wasn’t fair to her. Dr drew has no idea how she feels or if she truly loves someone. He seems like he’s gotten worse at his job... he used to dig in and get all the tears out and get to the root of things, these days he seems like he has no clue what’s even going on...

• Love 5