Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E33: Reunion: Part 1

druzy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, WhosThatGirl said:

It’s in the previews for the next part so I’m guessing we will see it next episode! Or the episode after that,  depending on how many parts we get.

Got it. 

Also what the hell was the point of Nessa? I know they filmed the segments on different days so they’re making it seem like she’s popping in and out of the show for...what purpose?

• Love 17
39 minutes ago, what said:

Got it. 

Also what the hell was the point of Nessa? I know they filmed the segments on different days so they’re making it seem like she’s popping in and out of the show for...what purpose?

Yeah, I thought she was going to do backstage interviews, she said something like “and I’ll be checking in on the other cast members from time to time” like uh, she didn’t? I.. what was that? 

I mean listen, it seems like Dr Drew needs help. He needs a cohost but he needs a cohost who watches the show (cause he sure as hell does not, it was so awkward watching him react to scenes Barb was talking about that were shown on the show)and that cohost needs to be present for the whole time. I mean look mtv isn’t going to give us a viewer cohost like us because they can’t upset the talent but then get a Superfan viewer , yes they will be annoying but at least I will know they at least watch the show. 

Actually, wait..  Superfan would be annoying too. But seriously like I said at least they watch the show. Drew at least used to pretend he did, now he can’t be bothered to even do that anymore and Nessa as I said treats this whole thing like an mtv party show, so who knows what she watches from it. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, usernameG said:

She claims it was when they talked off camera.... 

The off camera is what we heard from that room. They think they weren’t recorded, I guess, since this was all the same day.  That’s when Kail was saying “Let me hit her just one time.”  Like security was going to say yea. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Didn’t she date for Chris for like five seconds? I didn’t even think it was an actual relationship.

She claims in an podcast they were together 2 yrs before she got pregnant with Lux.  Ha! So, while she was married to Javi. 

• Love 23

How did Nessa get the cohosting spot? I mean dr Panda is dr Panda but he once seemed like.. an actual type of doctor thing, before he seemed to fall in love with reality tv and the paycheck. Nessa comes from the girl code shows and then started doing the teen mom after shows and unseen moments and treating this whole thing like a slumber party.. which she is now doing on this show. Like..the one she’s talking to devion.. 

THIS.  I’m glad Nessa was co-hosting, because it strips away any pretense that these reunions are anything other than normal Aftershows, full of shallow commentary, ass-kissing, applause and praise for the ‘talent.”  In the old days, Dr. Drew was supposed to talk to the Teen Moms, and the viewers, about the pitfalls of teen pregnancy, and help them navigate the difficulties of the years that followed.  But now it’s become a Jerry Springer-like reality show, with ambushes, fake fights, and stupid “behind-the-curtain” drama.  Next season they should just get in the ring and call it what it is - a show to rival WWE.  Although calling it a slumber party is a great description, too.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

When was this filmed? Kailyn saying that she WOULD NEVER get back with Chris because it WOULD NEVER work.

And where is she now? Oh, they're in the house and she's dumped her friends for him.

She talks about him the way my college girlfriends talked about their hopeless relationships that they would go back to in a hot second if they could. Young, YOUNG 20s. Not a mom of 3 with two houses and 3 best selling books and whatever yadda yadda yadda.

And why is she saying she didn't have sex with Dom? Are we in a "depends what your definition of 'is' is" situation?

May 20th 

• Love 6

The  confrontation was definitely a big part of the show and Kail for the most part has handled the Javi/ Brianna hookup really, really badly.  We are also presented with both Leah and Chelsea clutching their pearls in horror over the ongoing drama and then the onstage fight.  However I can’t help but wonder how the other Teen Mom 2 girls would react if Brianna had hooked up with THEIR exes?  I really, really, really believe they’d have similar behaviors.  Well maybe not Chelsea because Adam is such a dick, but if Brianna was hooking up with Jeremy? Would Leah be flippant and sit quietly in the corner getting her hair curled like everything was cool? Or IMAGNE if Brianna and Nathan started dating and Brianna was sharing a hotel suite with Nathan and Kaiser at a Disney? Me thinks Janelle and Brianna wouldn’t be BFFs anymore.  In fact Janelle would probably show up with her gun. 

Not really defending Kail because she should have just let those two cockroaches continue to tangle until they got sick of each other, but we know she doesn’t have the maturity to do that.  However in all fairness, I can’t see any other the other Teen Moms reacting any better if Brianna and her double ham ass brought one of their baby daddies home to play house. 

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

The  confrontation was definitely a big part of the show and Kail for the most part has handled the Javi/ Brianna hookup really, really badly.  We also presented with both Leah and Chelsea clutching their pearls in horror over the ongoing drama and then the onstage fight.  However I can’t help but wonder how the other Teen Mom 2 girls would react if Brianna had hooked up with THEIR exes?  I really, really, really believe they’d have similar behaviors.  Well maybe not Chelsea because Adam is such a dick, but if Brianna was hooking up with Jeremy? Would Leah be flippant and sit quietly in the corner getting her hair curled like everything was cool? Or IMAGNE if Brianna and Nathan started dating?  Me thinks Janelle and Brianna wouldn’t be BFFs anymore.  

Not really defending Kail because she should have just let those two cockroaches continue to tangle until they got sick of each other, but we know she doesn’t have the maturity to do that.  However in all fairness, I can’t see any other the other Teen Moms reacting any better if Brianna and her double ham ass brought one of their baby daddies home to play house. 

Eh , kail has a different type of trash going on than Leah . Leah was at her worst the last season when she was on the pillses but she comes off pretty rational since she got help and came out of that mess . She might have thrown shade for one of the other girls dating an ex but I definitely don't think she would have gotten to kail levels of crazy . 

I think out of all the teen mom girls , kail , Brianna, Amber and Jenelle are on a whole other level of gross . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 15

Lololol

Kail's: yOu DoN't ThInk ItS LoVe??

Uhhh, no b. I honestly don't care for Chris wanting to be w her. But she's gotta admit they were just hooking up. Was that the guy that caused the fight w her and javi about a "good morning" text from a guy at school?? 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Barb - my heart aches for her.  Thank God Jace has her.  I'd think Barb could take Jenelle to court re: not giving Jace his medication.  Not sure, but wouldn't it be dangerous to have him on medication, then not, then back on it again?  I don't think Jenelle has him for more than a day or so, so maybe there are no long term health issues?

It’s abuse, in my opinion, yes.  As a  foster soon to be legally adopted mom of a medicated child, you have to be diligent about the regulation of meds.  Their little bodies feel the withdrawals much worse than we adults would.  Not to mention they have got to keep up on it to keep it level.  Jenelle is evil in so any ways and withholding meds is just another one of her wanna be control manipulations.  And as usual, her progeny suffers.  FFS.  I think she isn’t on the pill, but equate it to that.  You miss a day or a dose and you are effed.   Sometimes on the weekend I delay my sons morning does a couple hours just because we are late and slow on the weekend.  I can promise you I see him crawling out his skin before too long.  He is so much like Jace, in so many ways (same age, same mannerisms, same fucked up bio mom situation) I had to quit watching this dam show because it made me so sick to see these girls toying with their young kids lives on camera.  And that’s all of them top to bottom.  TM next generation is gonna be a fucking case study in damaged kids.  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Eh , kail has a different type of trash going on than Leah . Leah was at her worst the last season when she was on the pillses but she comes off pretty rational since she got help and came out of that mess . She might have thrown shade for one of the other girls dating an ex but I definitely don't think she would have gotten to kail levels of crazy . 

You're right. Chelsea was complicit (if not totally responsible) in the hookup between Jeremy and her producer and Leah did not have the reaction that Kail did. I don't think Leah and Chelsea are as friendly as they were before but Leah, to my recollection,didn't completely lose her shit like those two giant cumdumpsters known as Kail and Briana.

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, simple said:

Lololol

Kail's: yOu DoN't ThInk ItS LoVe??

Uhhh, no b. I honestly don't care for Chris wanting to be w her. But she's gotta admit they were just hooking up. Was that the guy that caused the fight w her and javi about a "good morning" text from a guy at school?? 

Javi confirmed that it was Chris.  That fits the 2 yr time line. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I don't care who was screwing who when. 

Bottom line is that people in civilized society who old enough to know better should not be engaging in physical confrontations . Period. Especially people who are old enough to know better and are role models for their children. 

I couldn’t have said it better. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah, I still don’t like Brittany but she did kind of make sense. I only wish that when she was talking about Javi she didn’t just say “it would have been different if (Kail and Javi) were the Ioves of each other lives” but if if she had included her sister in the statement as well. Brianna and Javi were a hookup at best, They didn’t love each other and they weren’t going to fall in love. I agree with Kail they were with each other for more camera time. And Javi was for a little bit out of spite, too. 

And I do think Brianna got with him to add more to her storyline. She had already had Stella so she had nothing really going on, hooking up with another cast memeners ex boyfriend is definitely more camera time worthy.

Ya agreed. I can’t stand Brittany but she seems to actually have a brain compared to Brianna, Brianna literally can’t even quote herself when she’s asked questions she’s like right off in left field can’t remember or is just that unintelligent?? 

Brianna has yet to even explain what made her put that online or why? Because Kail sent a text to Javi saying I don’t want my kids around that family? Either way yes Kail definitely has some control issues but that doesn’t seem like a valid reason to just throw out a comment like that online unless your looking to start a war with somebody. 

I do think there’s some truth to it and I was waiting for dr. Drew to ask Kail if it actually was true that Chris hit her in front of the kids but he never asked.. 

for the last ten years I couldn’t stand Kail and she still bugs me but Brianna definitely makes her look if nothing more intelligent..

I still wish they’d get rid of Brianna and Brittany, they had a season and they ruined it in my eyes when there assaulting people and starting shit it’s like just get rid of them!

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 12

I feel for barb too she really truly wants to protect the kids because she knows her daughter is a lost cause, janelle is obsessed with David she thinks he’s god and everything he says must be true... she follows his lead like a lost puppy. And Barb has decided to just focus on jace and Kaiser.. it’s unfortunate for barb she literally is scared for her own life at this point. 

On another note has anyone ever noticed how Jace does this blinking thing a lot and he scrunches his face when talking, I always wonder if he has  Tourette’s syndrome . I know he has ADD.. but the twitching and blinking has made me wonder that. I’ve never heard anyone talk about that tho that I can remember.  Poor kid he’s such a little people pleaser❤️

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 8

Okay, I probably need to find a couch to hide behind after I say this, but - I actually felt sad for Brianna last night. None of this negates her horrible choices, but when she was talking about HER dad and her baby daddies...I realized just how much sadness she must carry around every day. 

It really really sucks to have a parent just abandon you. Now she's watching her daughters go through the same thing. Devoid is in and out, based on the cameras (I called that) and Luis drags his sorry ass back to NY. See ya, Stella. 

It's just heartbreaking. Obviously I feel more sadness for the little girls, who did nothing to deserve this. But Brianna was once that little girl too. It's just depressing how these cycles repeat. 

At least she showed some remorse. She's trashy as hell, but she did appear regretful. Kail, on the other hand, just sits out there on her throne, regretting nothing. None of it was her fault. She just did what she had to do. *rolls eyes*

• Love 20
7 hours ago, Hagosaurus said:

You're right. Chelsea was complicit (if not totally responsible) in the hookup between Jeremy and her producer and Leah did not have the reaction that Kail did. I don't think Leah and Chelsea are as friendly as they were before but Leah, to my recollection,didn't completely lose her shit like those two giant cumdumpsters known as Kail and Briana.

Chelsea's producer and Jeremy both confirmed they did not hookup.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, Mainer said:

I feel for barb too she really truly wants to protect the kids because she knows her daughter is a lost cause, janelle is obsessed with David she thinks he’s god and everything he says must be true... she follows his lead like a lost puppy. And Barb has decided to just focus on jace and Kaiser.. it’s unfortunate for barb she literally is scared for her own life at this point. 

On another note has anyone ever noticed how Jace does this blinking thing a lot and he scrunches his face when talking, I always wonder if he has  Tourette’s syndrome . I know he has ADD.. but the twitching and blinking has made me wonder that. I’ve never heard anyone talk about that tho that I can remember.  Poor kid he’s such a little people pleaser❤️

Jace does have tics (I've noticed them as well). I am a parent of a boy a year or two younger than Jace is and tics are a thing that can come and go with kids, especially those who are not neuro-typical (like ADHD or being on the Autism spectrum). I've thought they have something to do with his ADHD. I have a friend who in the process of having her 7 year old diagnosed and he has gone through tic phases. 

As a parent, it's very worrisome because not only do you worry about what is causing the tics, if they'll become more severe and if they're a symptom of something more debilitating, but you also worry how other adults and children will react. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 9

Ya poor little Jace, I hope it’s just the ADHD. But my daughters best friend growing up had  Tourette’s syndrome , and she practically lived at our house and I never knew, I thought her tics were just a habit. So sometimes it’s a very minor case of it I think. 

I’ll probably get some crap for this statement but I feel like Chelsea is a total snob. And I think she isn’t very friendly wth the other girls even before all this drama and fighting I thought that. I don’t think they find it easy to be friends with her. 

• Love 10

Agree about Chelsea. 

Also, it's early and I couldn't get back to sleep...I see my original post reflected that (left out a couple words...ahem). Agree it could also be Tourettes (and is that commonly co-morbid with other non-neurotypical disorders?). Look at Lauren from 90 Day Fiance! She had mostly eye tics.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

Brianna has yet to even explain what made her put that online or why? Because Kail sent a text to Javi saying I don’t want my kids around that family?

I mean, if Kail said that, then I finally understand Bri's tweet. It's like Kail thinks the DeJesuses aren't good enough to be around her kids, but it's OK for her kids to be around domestic violence (when Kail is being hit by BD#3)? I think I get it. Too bad Briana is incapable of explaining herself. Does she dissociate? Her demeanor after the banshee* entrance and during her sit-down with Dr. Drew didn't strike me as stupid/fake, like some posters said. She really seemed super sensitive, shutdown, and dissociative.

*thanks, previous poster

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Quit pussy popping and chasing dick. Try reading a book or some shit

I just screamed with laughter.  This is great advice!

Brittany calling Javi Jawvee.  Geez.  

Briana had the worst posture.  Bent over and covering her stomach and then the crying folded over was all too much.  And Devoid is such a numbskull.  I try to look into some of the things like consider how they are raised or the situations they are in but then some of them are just plain losers.  You have a child get off your ass. I want to play The Sims all fucking day but I never even load it.  I haven't played it in 5 years.  Time suck.  Briana says she tries to hide it from her daughters but then admits she is hurt that her mom tried to hide it so I guess that would mean IT DID NOT WORK SO STOP REPEATING HISTORY.

My son has ADHD and has verbal tics.  

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 11

@WhosThatGirl I may have misheard, but I thought Brittany was saying it would be a different story if Brianna and Javi were truly in love and commited- meaning the drama would be worth it over your life partner but not a random hook up. 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

It really really sucks to have a parent just abandon you. Now she's watching her daughters go through the same thing. Devoid is in and out, based on the cameras (I called that) and Luis drags his sorry ass back to NY. See ya, Stella. 

This is true. Luis probably went back to his other baby momma (he has another daughter in NY) or perhaps he is originally from there and went back to his family. 

Thinking about it again Devion has a drug problem. He looked completely strung out, and he was homeless because his family wasn’t going to enable his addiction any more. The DeJesus women are not doing him any favors! Devion is a grown man, he needs to stand on his own feet. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t know if they were being encouraged to applaud or not, but that audience cheering Kail and Briana for the stupid things they were saying was unbearable.

When they introduced Brittana and Briana, I noticed that there was just one person clapping like mad, and then other joined in.  I assume that was the staffer who "leads" the audience clapping.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, I probably need to find a couch to hide behind after I say this, but - I actually felt sad for Brianna last night. None of this negates her horrible choices, but when she was talking about HER dad and her baby daddies...I realized just how much sadness she must carry around every day. 

It really really sucks to have a parent just abandon you. Now she's watching her daughters go through the same thing.

I know she's hurt and I understand about cycles repeating, but I just can't get past her horrible choices.  Brittany was in the same shoes as Briana and chose not to have the baby.  I have a vague recollection that part of her reasoning was that Briana was already pregnant and having two babies in the coven would be too much, but I can't say that Briana would have made the same decision if their roles had been reversed. 

When Briana had a baby with Luis, I knew she was just hopeless.  Yes, she's carrying a lot of sadness and hurt, but she's creating lives that will almost certainly have that same sadness and hurt, and I just can't abide that. 

• Love 11

I mean.. I wish I could feel for Brianna but I can’t. She made her choices. Especially when it comes to Stella and deciding to keep her. I remember it being a big thing where she was thinking of adoption but then didn’t go through with it.

Also she knew what kind of guy Luis was, I remember her automatically trying to get him to play daddy to nova and he wasn’t into it. So she knew. It didn’t just happen.

So yeah.. I get the repeating cycles thing but sometimes I have to shake my head when these girls who have been though this before let it happen again, Luis showed who he was to Brianna but she ignored it. The same can be said for Kail, from what I’m reading and I had heard and you all confirmed, she and her Chris weren’t really a thing, they were a hookup or at least not supposed to be serious.

And also I don’t like Kail but I think she’s right on with Javi and Brianna being fake. I said that earlier that they both probably did it for more camera time and Javi to make Kail upset. I think it did freak out Brianna when he was planning to propose though because that wasn’t part of the plan. And to me I laugh because I’m not sure if Javi got the reaction from viewers he wanted or thought he was going to get. Did any viewer think that was romantic? I mean it’s not like I frequent any boards about the show but this one but the census here was that it was ridiculous for him to be buying an engagement ring. And I think Javi probably didn’t expect that reaction.

It is funny that this Brianna story only pushed Javi down more for a lot of people. Granted he was going downhill but this really just pushed him down as a terrible person. Like I know Kail hurt him and cheated on him and all this on national tv but deciding that the best course of action after is to start a “relationship” with the new cast member so that you can show her up on tv too.. wow you’re a real catch, Javi. Again, do you know how many points Brianna would have gotten if she had just not entertained it? Because seriously. She’s not that dumb, she knew exactly what would happen.

Also.. it’s hilarious that I just reread what I wrote and I feel like I’m talking about a show about teenagers and not young women are actual moms.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Mothra said:

If you are actually in the real world workplace, you find a way to co-exist with people you have to work with even if you don't like them

Exactly. In real life, you work with people you don't like. And you deal with it. These bitches rage and pout and refuse to work with someone they think slighted them or they don't get along with. That shit doesn't fly in the real world of work.

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  MTV has ruined these young women's lives, and the lives of their children, by making it financially possible for them to live the way they do without having to get jobs.

Even though they all deny it, and claim they have saved their MTV money but we all know that's probably not true, they have wasted most of their money on vacations, cars, failed businesses, endlessly moving, etc. If they had played their cards right and saved and invested the bulk of their money, they could all be in a financial position that would provide security for many years. When it does come crashing down, they will end up with nothing.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

But now it’s become a Jerry Springer-like reality show, with ambushes, fake fights, and stupid “behind-the-curtain” drama.  Next season they should just get in the ring and call it what it is - a show to rival WWE.

Cosign on this thought.

10 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I want to play The Sims all fucking day but I never even load it.  I haven't played it in 5 years

I think it's a matter of having an addictive personality.  I started playing Runescape with my eldest nephew when he was 10, he is now 30, and my youngest nephew, 20, took over his account at age 10 and we played and still play.  My youngest nephew is a good 8 years younger than the next niece so I would get him by himself and we would game night with Runescape, Xbox etc all night.  Now we still play and make plans every couple of weeks to meet online but neither of us have gone overboard.  We are talking about getting my eldest grand niece to join us as she turns 10 next month.  Everyone in the family has a gaming system or play online but we all have a family life and go to work etc.  Devoin has a problem and is checked out of life.  I would say he was stunted in his emotional growth.

10 hours ago, nikita said:

It's like Kail thinks the DeJesuses aren't good enough to be around her kids,

The DeJeseuses aren't good enough - the adults.  Kail herself has her own problems and both Kail and Brianna are crazy/violent.  If Kail had taken time to consider the offending post she might have responded with something like:  Your girls are lovely, have a fun day with them.  It would show who was the more mature person, would have complimented the girls as they have nothing to do with their mother's actions and then she should have blocked Brianna.  A part of me thinks they have to log into their MTV accounts and can't block other cast members.  I would just forget to log in.  Do these girls think that we believe even a fraction of their tweets and other posts?

Now Javi has a posse?  COME ON!

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mainer said:

I’ll probably get some crap for this statement but I feel like Chelsea is a total snob. And I think she isn’t very friendly wth the other girls even before all this drama and fighting I thought that. I don’t think they find it easy to be friends with her. 

She and Kail were super close for awhile there. I imagine since things have gotten trashier, she may have distanced herself a bit. 

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is true. Luis probably went back to his other baby momma (he has another daughter in NY) or perhaps he is originally from there and went back to his family. 

Oh I forgot about that. You're probably right. 

I bet he pops back and forth between NY and FL for the next few years. He'll stay in one place long enough to wear out his welcome, then it's off to pretend to play devoted Daddy to the other kid. 

• Love 6

I used to kind of like Briana--she's the prettiest of the TMs, I think, and I thought she was smart, too--I guess I was fooled by her Smart Glasses.  But now, after this reunion performance, I think there's something seriously wrong with her that involves even more immaturity than we've come to accept from almost all the other TMs.  Did you see how she stayed hunched over when she was alone with Dr. Panda?  I think she's in a mental state where she can't even think any more.  My opinion only:  she wants desperately to stay on the show, especially if she's bringing her sister and her mother along for extra paychecks, but she's having trouble sustaining an interesting story line.  I think, too, that she's profoundly depressed despite her sometimes bright demeanor.  She cries at the drop of a hat.  She has had worse-than-usual choices in baby daddies--Devoin (which somehow is pronounced Devawn; maybe it's French and they're trying to say Devwahn)) is a child, and the other guy (Luis?) is out of there.  Nova is a delightful child, and I don't question Briana's feelings for her, but she doesn't really seem all that *interested* in Nova.  It's too soon to tell about the infant, whose name slips my mind, but I sense a kind of detachment from Nova--which is probably not helped by the fact that they live with auntie and grandma and so can't really be said to be neglected--but somehow I feel Nova is being neglected, due to Briana's depression.  Dr Panda did strongly recommend she get therapy, and for once I think he's talking sense, but I believe Briana is too depressed to be able to help herself, even to the point of finding a therapist.  Unless someone else, like her mother, makes the appointment and physically takes Briana to it, I doubt that Briana is going to get help.  I think she's in serious psychological danger, I really do.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Devoin (which somehow is pronounced Devawn; maybe it's French and they're trying to say Devwahn

Devoin’s people are probably country and spelled his name how they pronounce it. That’s not a dig, I have some country people in my family too. Devoin is to DeVaughn as Sharday is to Sade and Anfernee is to Anthony.

• Love 5

I mean.. I wish I could feel for Brianna but I can’t. She made her choices. Especially when it comes to Stella and deciding to keep her. I remember it being a big thing where she was thinking of adoption but then didn’t go through with it.

You'll never convince me that Briana actually considered adoption for even a nanosecond.  I can't wait until Nova tells Stella all about it.

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Exactly. In real life, you work with people you don't like. And you deal with it. These bitches rage and pout and refuse to work with someone they think slighted them or they don't get along with.

Or who do things they disapprove of in their off-work lives.  (I was going to say "private lives" but almost choked from laughing.)

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

She has had worse-than-usual choices in baby daddies--Devoin (which somehow is pronounced Devawn; maybe it's French and they're trying to say Devwahn)) is a child, and the other guy (Luis?) is out of there. 

Trying to say Devwahn!  I like it!  I don't think it's the case, but I like it.

And the other guy, Luis.  Pronounced LOO-iss for some reason. 

1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Devoin’s people are probably country and spelled his name how they pronounce it.

But they didn't spell it like they pronounce it.  That would be Devonn, not Devoin.  Are there any words, even in our crazy English, where an "oi" is pronounced "aw"?

• Love 7
Just now, StatisticalOutlier said:

But they didn't spell it like they pronounce it.  That would be Devonn, not Devoin.  Are there any words, even in our crazy English, where an "oi" is pronounced "aw"?

You kind of have to suspend English dictionary rules to understand it. I get it, because I have relatives who speak this way. They’re likely not pronouncing it “Oy.” They probably pronounce “toilet” like “Tah-litt.” Like RHoA’s Kandi’s aunts pronounce her husband’s name. His name is Todd. They pronounce it “Tow-itt.”

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Trying to say Devwahn!  I like it!  I don't think it's the case, but I like it.

And the other guy, Luis.  Pronounced LOO-iss for some reason. 

Oh, Luis I've got~it's Spanish, not French.  In Spanish, you pronounce the final S; in French (which would be Louis, but close enough), the S is silent.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

You kind of have to suspend English dictionary rules to understand it. I get it, because I have relatives who speak this way. They’re likely not pronouncing it “Oy.” They probably pronounce “toilet” like “Tah-litt.” Like RHoA’s Kandi’s aunts pronounce her husband’s name. His name is Todd. They pronounce it “Tow-itt.”

So they want his name to sound like de-VONN, but instead of spelling it like that they take the "oi" from "toilet" because they pronounce that "tah-litt."  Seems like a tortured way to get there.  But that almost makes sense compared to pronouncing "Todd" as "tow-itt." 

But of course it has the further misfortune of easily being turned into Devoid, which is not a particularly good thing for this particular Devoin.  But maybe I'm sensitive because I still have an inexplicable soft spot for him.

1 minute ago, Mothra said:

Oh, Luis I've got~it's Spanish, not French.  In Spanish, you pronounce the final S; in French (which would be Louis, but close enough), the S is silent.

But in Spanish, Luis is loo-EECE, not LOO-is.

I mean, it's Luis's name and he can pronounce it however he wants (I suppose) but I always thought it was funny coming from some named DeJesus, who I assume would never pronounce it "Day JEE sus."

• Love 3
16 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

How did Nessa get the cohosting spot? I mean dr Panda is dr Panda but he once seemed like.. an actual type of doctor thing, before he seemed to fall in love with reality tv and the paycheck. Nessa comes from the girl code shows and then started doing the teen mom after shows and unseen moments and treating this whole thing like a slumber party.. which she is now doing on this show. Like..the one she’s talking to devion.. 

Yes! No need for her to be there asking boring questions and being as inarticulate as Devion. 

• Love 3

I have to say Kailyn is really unhinged...not only is she a verbal bully she has to be restrained from physically assaulting people. Nice role modeling for your boys Kailyn. Her demeanor in the Dr. Drew interview was disturbing. Her defiance and anger is on full throttle. Maybe she should get in the ring with Farrah Abraham and get all her aggression out and get paid for it. I see she is on a crusade to get on a other reality shows...specifically Worst Cooks In America on the Food Network and telling Nev Schulman that she would like to be his new sidekick now that Max is leaving the show. Honestly, she really needs to get back on bipolar meds...she is spinning out of control. 

• Love 11

This whole thing between Kail and Brianna is so completely overblown.  Kail says she would have been fine if Bri and Javi would have asked her permission to date, so then is the problem that they did not seek the approval of her highness?  Or is it that Kail doesn't think Bri is fit to be around her kids, and that offends Bri?  All it seems to have been is cheap shots taken over social media and text that have taken on a life of their own.  Then it spilled over to the reunions and here we are.  Because now they're fighting about the fights.  They're both trying so hard to be the baddest bitches in the room.  It's so fucking ridiculous. 

• Love 10

Ho

3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Devoin’s people are probably country and spelled his name how they pronounce it. That’s not a dig, I have some country people in my family too. Devoin is to DeVaughn as Sharday is to Sade and Anfernee is to Anthony.

How is Orlando country? I'll just call them ignorant.

16 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I think out of all the teen mom girls , kail , Brianna, Amber and Jenelle are on a whole other level of gross . 

That's because Kail thinks that she's physically intimidating. She's the kid who runs the school yard at recess by threatening to beat other kids up if she doesn't get her way. It works because she's bigger than the other kids, even though she's never actually done it. But beneath the bravado she's terrified that someone will actually call her bluff, so at the slightest hint of a challenge she's got to up the aggression in the hope that that will cause the potential challenger to back down.

• Love 9

where can I apply for a job like Nessa's, in which I work for one hour w/a  forty-five minute break?  (just being sarcastic of course but I'm like, oh, good thing she's here, this is improving things a lot....)

• Love 8