Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E33: Reunion: Part 1

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 8/14/2018 at 8:51 AM, guilfoyleatpp said:

Jace does have tics (I've noticed them as well). I am a parent of a boy a year or two younger than Jace is and tics are a thing that can come and go with kids, especially those who are not neuro-typical (like ADHD or being on the Autism spectrum). I've thought they have something to do with his ADHD. I have a friend who in the process of having her 7 year old diagnosed and he has gone through tic phases. 

As a parent, it's very worrisome because not only do you worry about what is causing the tics, if they'll become more severe and if they're a symptom of something more debilitating, but you also worry how other adults and children will react. 

Poor lil guy i would have tics if Jenelle was my Mother!!! ?

• Love 6

Just now got around to watching this episode. What a waste of time. I watched part of Briana's segment, then FFd to Devoid. I knew at the time that piece of shit was lying about wanting to be a father to Nova for the sole purpose of using that story to get Briana to give him a place to live. And I worried how it was going to hurt Nova when he failed and Bring kicked him out. He is such an unattractive, illiterate loser! WTH did Briana see in him that made her want to screw him??? Briana should have followed her initial plan and given Stella up for adoption. Stella's dad begged her not to but where is his ass now? Though a part of me thinks the adoption thing was #1 just a storyline to get on the show and #2 to  manipulate Stella's dad and get him to commit to her. I don't feel sorry for her being abandoned by the baby daddies. What she think was going to happen when she whored around without benefit of birth control? That these guys were going to commit to her after one night? That they were going to feel a connection to a child who for them  was a fuck up, an unfortunate deposit of sperm in the wrong place? You can - and should - force a man to pay child support but you  can't force him to feel a connection to a child. I feel bad for Nova and Stella not having a dad but half the blame goes to their trash-ass mother.

After that I was done wasting my time and was FFing to the end to see previews for next week and then I saw BARB! YAY! Her segment was much too short! I'd rather see an hour of her that the Teen Mom Twits. Barb needs to get a court order forcing Jenelle to give Jace his meds. We all know it's David whose insisting he not take them. Jenelle - and maybe David too - are on dozens of medications. One time when the camera was in the kitchen there were dozens of Rx bottles on the counters. Yet they deny Jace what he needs to feel calm and centered. Abusive and sadistic!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

Yes agreed ! It wasn’t fair to her. Dr drew has no idea how she feels or if she truly loves someone. He seems like he’s gotten worse at his job... he used to dig in and get all the tears out and get to the root of things, these days he seems like he has no clue what’s even going on...

I feel like fame got to his head. Granted I started side eyeing him when he started doing these reunions but now he I just awful. And bitten by the fame bug. Whenever a celeb has a drug thing on, he’s always popping up on one of these extra tv type shows to throw his two cents in on the subject. Almost every time. And yeah I get that addiction was one of his specific things back in the day but most of the celebs he has never treated and most of the time has never even met. So yeah. I’m kind of done with his doctoring. 

• Love 8

@happykitteh when Brianna and Devion were teens he was not strung out on drugs and slurring his words. He was well groomed and physically attractive- Nova is the spit of him and an adorable little girl. Back then I got why Brianna gave him a second look. 

All that being said- Devion should be gone from the Dejesus home, immediately. He’s of no use and even without the legal ramifications of drug addiction (possession, other illegal activity in their home) that’s a bad example for Nova. 

• Love 6

Devoin's a selfish asshole. Briana is rachet as hell, but at the end of the day she's not the one abandoning her child. He used work as the excuse for why he can't spend time with Nova, then tells Dr. Drew he's rotating several girlfriends. Apparently he has some free time. When he brought upThanksgiving, okay I get that he didn't want to hang out with Briana's coterie of men, but there's ways to get around that. He could have stopped by and taken Nova out for a walk or bike ride if he didn't feel comfortable with the situation. Even if it was only for an hour, something is better than nothing. He's either really stupid, doesn't want to be bothered or both.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Devoin's a selfish asshole. Briana is rachet as hell, but at the end of the day she's not the one abandoning her child. He used work as the excuse for why he can't spend time with Nova, then tells Dr. Drew he's rotating several girlfriends. Apparently he has some free time. When he brought upThanksgiving, okay I get that he didn't want to hang out with Briana's coterie of men, but there's ways to get around that. He could have stopped by and taken Nova out for a walk or bike ride if he didn't feel comfortable with the situation. Even if it was only for an hour, something is better than nothing. He's either really stupid, doesn't want to be bothered or both.

I vote both. As well as being a selfish asshole. 

• Love 7

My DVR cut off early so the only part of the preview I saw for part 2 was MORE Kail - ugh! I didn't watch her segment this episode I certainly don't want more if her. Does anyone know if there will be more Barb? Her segment was so short I'm hoping they continue with her on part 2. I'm going to FF through part 2 like I did this episode and hope for Barb. I'll also watch Jenelle just to hear her lame ass rationalizations and watch Drew make a fool of himself kissing her ass rather than rip her ass about the danger she's putting her kids as well as herself in.

Did anyone notice Drew peppering his coversation with Briana, Brittany, and Devoid with the words "fuck" and "shit"? I don't know if he did it with the other moms since I didn't watch anything but Barb after that. I'm not opposed to swearing under certain circumstances (I do it here, lol)  but he's supposed to be a professional counseling them and I found it out of place - and funny - that he would lower himself to their level to try and "bond with the kids" He's so ridiculous.

• Love 6
On 8/17/2018 at 11:42 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

While I agree that being a known cheater can cause trust issues, I don't agree that bisexuality does/should. 

Thank you for pointing this out. The "bisexuals can't decide and will never be happy with monogamy" is an ongoing, infuriating stereotype that is absolutely not true. Kail is a cheater, regardless of sexuality. I'll admit I don't get her relationship with Dom; it seemed like Kailyn wanted to erase that part of her life once it was over. Kailyn has a habit of rewriting history to make herself look like the perpetual victim. She said she and Dom never even had sex; I wonder what Dom has to say about that. (Many people think lesbian sex is "not real sex." Even some bisexuals think that, though it tends to be more of a cis-straight attitude.)

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Thank you for pointing this out. The "bisexuals can't decide and will never be happy with monogamy" is an ongoing, infuriating stereotype that is absolutely not true. Kail is a cheater, regardless of sexuality. I'll admit I don't get her relationship with Dom; it seemed like Kailyn wanted to erase that part of her life once it was over. Kailyn has a habit of rewriting history to make herself look like the perpetual victim. She said she and Dom never even had sex; I wonder what Dom has to say about that. (Many people think lesbian sex is "not real sex." Even some bisexuals think that, though it tends to be more of a cis-straight attitude.)

Dom says yes they did.  Dom was a friend of Kail’s for about 2 yrs or more.  When Kail was looking for a basketball coach for Isaac, Dom would come play with him.  It’s typical Kail. Become friends with someone and then throw them away when done.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

Dom says yes they did.  Dom was a friend of Kail’s for about 2 yrs or more.  When Kail was looking for a basketball coach for Isaac, Dom would come play with him.  It’s typical Kail. Become friends with someone and then throw them away when done.

Sounds about right; Kail rewriting history again. Does she not realize most of what she's lying about has been recorded and broadcast to millions? Hahaha, okay, not really, but a few hundred thousand.

• Love 11
On 8/19/2018 at 12:18 PM, monagatuna said:

On 8/19/2018 at 5:54 PM, Mkay said:

Color me unsurprised that Kail was lying about there being no sex in her relationship with Dom. People like Kail are the queens/kings of "plausible deniability." I could totally see her saying, "There was no sex! We never did [this specific sex act]! We just "fooled around" a few [or several] times!" The way that Kail behaved with Dom on camera and discussed their relationship on SM doesn't jibe with it being a totally platonic relationship. Why would it be necessary to apologize to a platonic friend for denying a romantic relationship with her? Also, I find it hard to believe that someone like Kail was in a "will we or won't we?" flirtmance with no sex whatsoever for 6 months (as she claimed to Drew). Unless she was fucking other person(s) at the time. She has cheated on pretty much every partner she's ever had. So maybe her "If you're flirting, but there's no sex for 6 months, I think, 'Yeah, we're just friends,'" was referring to some 6-month period when she was with Javi/Chris/whomever else but was flirting with Dom as well, and not the period when Dom thought they were "girlfriends" because they were hanging out all the time and having sex, but Kail was keeping their relationship on the DL (for whatever reason(s)).

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 7

For being bi, Kail sure was quick to de-legitimize her relationship with Dom by claiming she never had sex with her. Almost like she was embarrassed to admit she'd actually dated a woman, which is weird given she'd already stated her preferences on camera. I think Dom was so clingy, she's throwing her away, but Chris doesn't give a shit, so she's "in love."

Being a douchebag serial dater is "love addiction" now? These people pathologize everything.

• Love 10

yeah it’s odd the way Kail is dismissing her relationship with Don. Maybe she is because if she says she wasn’t with anyone, it keeps her story of being madly in love with Chris as she is saying she is/was. She wasn’t with anyone else! Her heart was still broken! She will never love anyone like that again.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

For being bi, Kail sure was quick to de-legitimize her relationship with Dom by claiming she never had sex with her. Almost like she was embarrassed to admit she'd actually dated a woman, which is weird given she'd already stated her preferences on camera.

That's why I've stated before, while I don't want to comment on how someone else identifies, Kail's "bisexuality" from what I've seen of her behavior is "I'm attracted to both, I'm down to get down with both, but I'd NEVER have a white picket fence with another woman"....sooooo, yeah. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

That's why I've stated before, while I don't want to comment on how someone else identifies, Kail's "bisexuality" from what I've seen of her behavior is "I'm attracted to both, I'm down to get down with both, but I'd NEVER have a white picket fence with another woman"....sooooo, yeah. 

Yeah, I mean for plenty of bi people it's just a sexual thing, but she was weirdly adamant about insisting that she'd not only never dated Dom, but they'd neveRRR had sex....  which, isn't that all you'd want from her? Why emphasize the lack of sex if you'd rather deny dating her? It just felt like an unnecessarily cold and bizarrely homophobic reaction to demean their relationship. She practically denies knowing someone she dated for 4-6 months, whereas Chris is apparently her first love/love of her life despite him ghosting her after two weeks and a hot shower. .

Dom also claimed she got tested for STIs post-Javi cheating reveal, so... 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Yeah, I mean for plenty of bi people it's just a sexual thing, but she was weirdly adamant about insisting that she'd not only never dated Dom, but they'd neveRRR had sex....  which, isn't that all you'd want from her? Why emphasize the lack of sex if you'd rather deny dating her? It just felt like an unnecessarily cold and bizarrely homophobic reaction to demean their relationship. She practically denies knowing someone she dated for 4-6 months, whereas Chris is apparently her first love/love of her life despite him ghosting her after two weeks and a hot shower. .

Dom also claimed she got tested for STIs post-Javi cheating reveal, so... 

Yeah, and didn't she basically grab Dom's crotch in the car while the cameras were on? I don't know about you guys, but I've never casually grabbed a "friend's" crotch in quite that fashion....plus, Bone & Quay were never referred to as "Daddy Bone" & "Daddy Quay". 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, and didn't she basically grab Dom's crotch in the car while the cameras were on? I don't know about you guys, but I've never casually grabbed a "friend's" crotch in quite that fashion....plus, Bone & Quay were never referred to as "Daddy Bone" & "Daddy Quay". 

Who among us hasn't grabbed a friend's crotch to say "we're totally platonic and not having sex!"? ;)

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Also, what does Nessa add to any of these interviews...she's just as ditzy as the cast...she's the equivalent of an unqualified college girl being given an internship because she's the producer's niece or something.

I have no idea, ask Colin Kaepernick. Tee-hee. 

I thought it was funny how when she was getting her hair/makeup did next to Leah, Leah was filling her in on things that had transpired on stage. I was like "why wasn't Nessa present?...but, I wouldn't have noticed her presence, or lack therof anyway. 

• Love 6