Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E33: Reunion: Part 1

druzy
  • Start Topic

Damn it! I don’t want parts. I want it all in one sitting! Just carve out three hours mtv! Us viewers would sit for all of it.

Um.. when did Kail want to hit Brianna in that scene? I didn’t hear any of that.

The only thing that made sense was Brittany saying this made no sense. But also I agreed when she said “never should have entertained “ the drama with dating Javi. Seriously Brianna knew what she was doing-as did Javi but he did it on purpose and therefore Brianna should have been like “boy, bye” she had to have known what he was doing. She’s not dumb, nor she is she an innocent victim in this situation. I mean.. come on, am I supposed to believe she and Javi were forever and ever? No. It seems like they were doing it for the show. In some way or another. And Brianna really with the tears and the drama and all that, nope. She’s smarter than that. 

Just now, druzy said:

Did Dr. Drew tell Briana and Brittany it was kind of them to be there? 

And it was brave! Like.. what? Didn’t Brianna cause the ruckus? 

• Love 21

Rewatching Brianna’s scenes, the only thing that made me think anything was I really want that emoji pillow in I’m guessing Novas room. Like y dog has an emoji toy that’s adorable, I want an emoji pillow but I want a rolling eyes one! Obviously I pay big attention to Brianna.

1 minute ago, usernameG said:

She claims it was when they talked off camera.... 

But didn’t we hear that interaction in the previous episode? I didn’t hear any of that. All I heard was Brianna screaming at Kail to get out and not talk to her!

All Brianna does is cry. Even dr panda seems over all this.

You guys I miss the days of “monkey!” Being shouted from the audience. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

These girls all have a giant case of arrested development. They are in their mid 20s and fight like 15 year olds. 

I can't remember who said it, but someone once remarked that when a person becomes famous, their development becomes frozen in whatever stage they were at when they became famous. So if you become famous once you're an adult with a developed sense of self, you'll be fine, but if you become famous as a child or adolescent, you're sort of fucked.

• Love 11

Ew. Why am are we wasting all this time on Brianna’s segments? My guess is our second actual teen mom will be Leah or Chelsea and it’ll be like a brief “how are things? Good, good” and hardly talking to them. My guess is they’re saving Kail for next week to continue this triangle saga and janelles interview as well.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I can't remember who said it, but someone once remarked that when a person becomes famous, their development becomes frozen in whatever stage they were at when they became famous. So if you become famous once you're an adult with a developed sense of self, you'll be fine, but if you become famous as a child or adolescent, you're sort of fucked.

I say all that time about teen mom! And I think I was talking about the og teen moms and how they are sll

frozen in time

to thT age when the show started!

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 7

How did Nessa get the cohosting spot? I mean dr Panda is dr Panda but he once seemed like.. an actual type of doctor thing, before he seemed to fall in love with reality tv and the paycheck. Nessa comes from the girl code shows and then started doing the teen mom after shows and unseen moments and treating this whole thing like a slumber party.. which she is now doing on this show. Like..the one she’s talking to devion.. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I think I may have said it? And I think I was talking about the og teen moms and how they are sll

frozen in time

to thT age when the show started!

There's a celebrity who once said something to that effect about fame, which is what I was thinking of.  I kind of want to say that it was Matt Damon, but I can't really remember because it was so long ago.

But, yeah, the Teen Mom shows have done the teen mom participants absolutely no favors in terms of their development into functioning human adults.

• Love 10

Dude. Javi. That stupid smirk he gets when he's talking on the camera.

I feel bad for Briana when Drew pokes her about her fucked up relationships with men. They are all truly fucked up from her dad on down. It's sad.

Someone needed to tell her these truths 6 years ago. So she could avoid repeating the same mistake. Twice.

• Love 9
Just now, Steph J said:

There's a celebrity who once said something to that effect about fame, which is what I was thinking of.  I kind of want to say that it was Matt Damon, but I can't really remember because it was so long ago.

But, yeah, the Teen Mom shows have done the teen mom participants absolutely no favors in terms of their development into functioning human adults.

I acually think I heard it from Channing tantrum in an article!! I always say it though and I always feel it affects reality show people a lot.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

But didn’t we hear that interaction in the previous episode? I didn’t hear any of that. All I heard was Brianna screaming at Kail to get out and not talk to her!

I don't remember but Kail admits to it... They are both garbage.

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 5

Oh wow, they’re giving Kail the second spot and here I thought they were doing to have this longer until next week. 

Okay kail did want to fight.But I mean it is kind of hilarious that Brianna did want to act gansta on tv in front of people.

Okay. Dr. Panda and Nessa are terrible hosts. It’s like they’re playing mad libs with kail to get answers or something.

• Love 12

I don't have children but have dated men with children....I totally respect waiting to meet the kids and the mom wanting to meet me. I would want to know who my kids was around but I also wouldn't bring them around all those people like Kail did.

I just wish someone would help Kail dress. She wears the most unflattering things. God those pants are awful on her.

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 13

I would make a Terrible host because I would seriously be calling them out on their shit. When Kail was telling her side of the fight, I would have loved to ask her if she thinks it's normal for someone her age to be "throwing hands". When I was kail's age, I was in grad school and and my husband and I were working our asses off to get established in our careers and save money to buy a house and eventually have kids. These people are so unrelateable it's ridiculous. 

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Didn’t she date for Chris for like five seconds? I didn’t even think it was an actual relationship.

Kail was a typical side piece who expanded the booty calls into a "relationship " in her mind.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I would make a Terrible host because I would seriously be calling them out on their shit. When Kail was telling her side of the fight, I would have loved to ask her if she thinks it's normal for someone her age to be "throwing hands". When I was kail's age, I was in grad school and and my husband and I were working our asses off to get established in our careers and save money to buy a house and eventually have kids. These people are so unrelateable it's ridiculous. 

I think you would be the type of host the audience would love! 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Kail was a typical side piece who expanded the booty calls into a "relationship " in her mind.

Yeah I was confused.

Also aw Barb. This just makes me terribly sad. 

Okay. I know barb doesn’t want to cut off Janelles contact with Jace because then she would probably never have her daughter in their lives again but.. not giving Jace his medication that he needs is considered abuse isn’t it? 

And proof Panda doesn’t watch the show as these two scenes barb is talking about were on the show.. mtv you need a host who watches the show!

• Love 16

When was this filmed? Kailyn saying that she WOULD NEVER get back with Chris because it WOULD NEVER work.

And where is she now? Oh, they're in the house and she's dumped her friends for him.

She talks about him the way my college girlfriends talked about their hopeless relationships that they would go back to in a hot second if they could. Young, YOUNG 20s. Not a mom of 3 with two houses and 3 best selling books and whatever yadda yadda yadda.

And why is she saying she didn't have sex with Dom? Are we in a "depends what your definition of 'is' is" situation?

• Love 18

Briana -  all I could think of while watching her was damn, she sure knows how to turn the waterworks on when she needs it.  Honey, you do need a therapist.  You needed one as a child.  And I've never seen Briana (and the coven) be all that nurturing to the kids.  They're not abusing them from what is shown, but not the wonderful parenting that Drew said.

Kail - is she hung up on Chris because he really wasn't into her?  I'm sure Javi was all over her because he's into the fame.  First guy I think was her high school sweetheart or something, so both were into her more than just a booty call.  Drew seemed harder on her than Briana, way harder.  Drew, Briana is just as much trash and a fraud as Kail.  Kail also should see a therapist STAT.  Kail does appear to be a decent mom.  We'll see if she's a clingy type mom as the boys get older, or will she let them grow and have their own lives?

Barb - my heart aches for her.  Thank God Jace has her.  I'd think Barb could take Jenelle to court re: not giving Jace his medication.  Not sure, but wouldn't it be dangerous to have him on medication, then not, then back on it again?  I don't think Jenelle has him for more than a day or so, so maybe there are no long term health issues?

I bet the second part will be a brief run through with Chelsea and Leah, then a longer segment with Jenelle.  Squeaky wheel and all...….

• Love 8

I think Devion has a drug problem. Not having a place to stay (he may have finally been kicked out of his parents home due to drug use), the sleeping all day, being “there but not there”......I’m thinking drugs. 

7 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Kail - is she hung up on Chris because he really wasn't into her?

Absolutely. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Briana -  all I could think of while watching her was damn, she sure knows how to turn the waterworks on when she needs it.  Honey, you do need a therapist.  You needed one as a child.  And I've never seen Briana (and the coven) be all that nurturing to the kids.  They're not abusing them from what is shown, but not the wonderful parenting that Drew said.

Kail - is she hung up on Chris because he really wasn't into her?  I'm sure Javi was all over her because he's into the fame.  First guy I think was her high school sweetheart or something, so both were into her more than just a booty call.  Drew seemed harder on her than Briana, way harder.  Drew, Briana is just as much trash and a fraud as Kail.  Kail also should see a therapist STAT.  Kail does appear to be a decent mom.  We'll see if she's a clingy type mom as the boys get older, or will she let them grow and have their own lives?

Barb - my heart aches for her.  Thank God Jace has her.  I'd think Barb could take Jenelle to court re: not giving Jace his medication.  Not sure, but wouldn't it be dangerous to have him on medication, then not, then back on it again?  I don't think Jenelle has him for more than a day or so, so maybe there are no long term health issues?

I bet the second part will be a brief run through with Chelsea and Leah, then a longer segment with Jenelle.  Squeaky wheel and all...….

Yeah, Brianna and her mother and sister parent her children and give them the necessary things but.. I haven’t seen anything that makes them get the special applause and praise that panda they should get. Then again.. panda just proved he saw none of the exchange that happened with Janelle and Jace so he doesn’t know what kind of parent Brianna is.

And yeah I wondered to if Janelle can be in some sort of trouble with Jace and his medication.. I think sometimes she gets him for weekends and I don’t know much about add medication but I think some of it is time release case so not taking it can be a problem. But I don’t know if barb will do anything because she’s already on ice when it comes to Janelle and she still hopes Janelle will come back and start speaking to her again. Cutting her off from Jace permanently would make that never happen but it’s getting to the point where she needs to cut her loses with her, for the sake of Jace. 

• Love 12

Anyone notice how dr. Drew asked Brianna 3 different ways. What was said? If something was put online? If she crossed the line? All 3 times she side stepped the question and didn’t answer it, she just came back with well Kail was talking about me... grow the F up!! She’s like a child! Drives me insane! And I honestly think Brittany has had it with the bullshit because she’s getting the heat from all this drama that she didn’t create but she gets involved in it... Brittany gets in fights for Brianna to fuck dudes?? Not worth it Brittany! Let her go down alone 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Dr. Drew looks like he is sitting in front of a huge funeral arrangement. 

An off-center one, at that! Drove me crazy. 

Did Nessa ask Kail about hooking up with Javi? I saw it in the previews but not on the show itself. Granted, I was a bit distracted so I may have missed it. 

• Love 2

My God! Barb and Doris joking about which one of them David would shoot first isn't funny at all. 

Barb, fuck this show! You need to make it your maIn mission to cut off Jace's contact with Jenelle or restrict to supervised visitation only.  

Yep! I firmly believe what Brianna said about Kail being hit in front of the kids is true. Notice, Kail has yet to deny it.  Kail never says, "why would you spread lies about  me and my children?", it's alway " why do you feel comfortable saying..." in other words, "why are you putting my business out there?" 

Kail knows the game Javi is playing but continues to participate? Sorry, you can't claim to be a a victim of manipulation this time around.  You chose the role you wanted to play in Javi and Briana's storyline, it wasn't a good one! Deal with it! 

Kail, it's not meeting one on one when you're surrounded by security who are there to make sure you don't  fight each other! Lol

You know everything Brittany said to Briana flew right over her head.  Put me in the camp that believes she has some sort of cognitive issue.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Mainer said:

Anyone notice how dr. Drew asked Brianna 3 different ways. What was said? If something was put online? If she crossed the line? All 3 times she side stepped the question and didn’t answer it, she just came back with well Kail was talking about me... grow the F up!! She’s like a child! Drives me insane! And I honestly think Brittany has had it with the bullshit because she’s getting the heat from all this drama that she didn’t create but she gets involved in it... Brittany gets in fights for Brianna to fuck dudes?? Not worth it Brittany! Let her go down alone 

Yeah, I still don’t like Brittany but she did kind of make sense. I only wish that when she was talking about Javi she didn’t just say “it would have been different if (Kail and Javi) were the Ioves of each other lives” but if if she had included her sister in the statement as well. Brianna and Javi were a hookup at best, They didn’t love each other and they weren’t going to fall in love. I agree with Kail they were with each other for more camera time. And Javi was for a little bit out of spite, too. 

And I do think Brianna got with him to add more to her storyline. She had already had Stella so she had nothing really going on, hooking up with another cast memeners ex boyfriend is definitely more camera time worthy.

1 minute ago, what said:

An off-center one, at that! Drove me crazy. 

Did Nessa ask Kail about hooking up with Javi? I saw it in the previews but not on the show itself. Granted, I was a bit distracted so I may have missed it. 

It’s in the previews for the next part so I’m guessing we will see it next episode! Or the episode after that,  depending on how many parts we get.

• Love 5

I only caught bits and pieces of this. I missed Devoin’s segment, but tuned back in just in time to wonder why he was dressed as Ponyboy.

Kail bloviating about fighting Briana sounded like someone in the pack of loser girls from middle school who would fight over boys.

I don’t know if they were being encouraged to applaud or not, but that audience cheering Kail and Briana for the stupid things they were saying was unbearable.

• Love 15