Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Your Amygdala Is Showing

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I like moments from her.

1.  She stood up to Brandi and the dildo in the moment.  #metoo BRANDI.

2.  This is why we use plastic. 

She doesn't grate on my nerves like Cary though!

Why is Rich wearing an eyepatch?  I need an answer people!

ARGGGGGGGGGG!

I went to the vault for you, Doso! (Fancy way of saying I looked the episode that I didn't bother to delete from the PVR - so, yay laziness! Anyhoo...)

Here is what LeeAnne says:

"Rich wears an eye patch because his vision is permanently damaged in his right eye. He, for some reason, continues to believe that pirates get more booty, no matter how many times I tell him they don't." 

And that fact, plus lame-o joke was all she said about it, no info about how it happened.

ETA: Agree with you about Cary -- she's exceptionally annoying to me.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

This franchise is my least favorite, of the one's that I watch, and I wasn't even looking forward to it, but I really enjoyed it and was surprised by how fast it flew by! I loved the Carey and Leanne makeup scene. I think Carey was probably told that if she didn't get along with Leanne this season her future on the show was in jeopardy. I think it reminds me of Bethenny and Carole on NYC, and although it's not quite the same, when Teresa wasn't playing along with the, "Caroline is so wise and fixed all of my problems with me and my brother, " it didn't help Caroline's future in selling books and hosting radio advice programs.

I'm invested in Leanne's redemption arc, and I'm curious why her position on the cast photo has been nudged over by Brandi: That could mean it's a good thing for Leanne, that she gets her anger under control and doesn't create a lot of drama. 

I find the placement of all of the women in the picture interesting: Stephanie and Kameron are in the back, so their storylines are probably going to be boring.  Carey is next to Leanne! Don't they usually put friends next to each other? Does that mean Leanne and Carey are buddies now? I'd really like that.

I am so sick of Kameron's stupid narrative of, "I play the Dumb Blonde role, but I'm actually really smart. I could've had a master's degree but I chose to comply with my wealthy husband's family's antiquated views on being a stay-at-home-mom and housewife. " Not cute, Kam, not impressed either. It's grosse and it's stupid.  If you want to be an entrepreneur, be an entrepreneur.  If you want us to believe that you're smart, show us that you're smart. *yawn* 

Yeah, and if you want to stay home and raise your children, own it. It's a perfectly acceptable choice. 

• Love 7

Having had to wear an eye patch before, I choose to believe that Rich is wearing it out of necessity and not just for kicks because it completely sucks to wear one for more than a couple of hours.  I assume he's been wearing it for a while because he seemed really comfortable driving with it on so he must be used to the change in depth perception and peripheral vision.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I went to the vault for you, Doso! (Fancy way of saying I looked the episode that I didn't bother to delete from the PVR - so, yay laziness! Anyhoo...)

Here is what LeeAnne says:

"Rich wears an eye patch because his vision is permanently damaged in his right eye. He, for some reason, continues to believe that pirates get more booty, no matter how many times I tell him they don't." 

And that fact, plus lame-o joke was all she said about it, no info about how it happened.

ETA: Agree with you about Cary -- she's exceptionally annoying to me.

Thank you!

Pirates!

I'm old enough to remember when booty meant pirate treasure and not your butt.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Jenhavins said:

We did a closed adoption through the State of Texas and although we went through a private agency, we opted to also go through a New Beginnings program at the agency where the private agencies work with the state to place children.  We got a call 1 week after we started the process and newborn and his 1 year old sister were placed in our home one week later.  They rushed us through the process to become foster parents and placed the kids in our home.  We had visits once a month for 6 months and then the kids were ours.  We were originally told it could take 2 to 3 years.  it took one week.  We did all the paperwork while they were in our home and the required parenting classes.

I'm just saying if the state or a caseworker finds a forever home for a newborn/child where parental rights are terminated, the state can work with you and move mountains to get those children in the adoptive home.  the swiftness does not surprise me at all, especially in Texas.

Thank you for sharing your story. This helps me to make sense of things. It sounds a lot more plausible than I originally thought. 

18 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I was shocked I tell ya, shocked when D'Andra walked in to her kitchen in the morning with family there and she had no make up on! I have never seen such a drastic difference in a woman. She is really naturally pretty and looked 15 yrs younger. Not saying she shouldn't wear makeup but she needs to tone it wayyyyyy down. I think her hair was up in a messy bun or ponytail or something. Adorable. She needs a complete makeover and so does Elvira Crystal Gayle LeeAnne.

I think she went sans makeup once last year on their trip (forgot where they went) and she looked STUNNING, IMO. I'm a gal who loves her makeup, so I usually don't find the ladies as overly done as others do. But I definitely think she is one who could stand to go much more bare in the face. 

• Love 7
On 8/16/2018 at 11:21 AM, sasha206 said:

Shallow posting on the looks of these women:

Stephanie: I used to think she was so beautiful.  But the fillers in her face are swallowing up her eyes and she is looking awful.

LeeAnne:  She's a natural beauty.  Wish she would lighten up her hair, cut some of it off and tone down the makeup.  

D'Andra:  Another that desperately needs to cut her hair.  Shoulder length would look nice on her; also lighten it up a little.  Get rid of those god-awful false eyelashes.

D'Andrea was gorgeous when she was talking to her family before the party, no make up and just beautiful. She should go bare face more often. They all could do with little less.

• Love 3
On 8/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, bichonblitz said:

I was shocked I tell ya, shocked when D'Andra walked in to her kitchen in the morning with family there and she had no make up on! I have never seen such a drastic difference in a woman. She is really naturally pretty and looked 15 yrs younger. Not saying she shouldn't wear makeup but she needs to tone it wayyyyyy down. I think her hair was up in a messy bun or ponytail or something. Adorable. She needs a complete makeover and so does Elvira Crystal Gayle LeeAnne.

LOL I just posted something similar. D'Andra looked so much younger and very beautiful. Maybe their skincare works? She must be definitely using sunscreen every single day to keep that complexion. She absolutely doesn't need all that make up to cover it up and can be walking billboard for their skincare line.

• Love 3

Check out Stephanie's new house from last season post their $1.7 million dollar renovation. Here is a tour she gave for Bravo:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/videos/tour-stephanie-hollmans-newly-renovated-dallas-home

My opinion:

When they bought it pre-renovation, it was one big ass cold mausoleum with no character and bad taste.

Post renovation:

It's still one big ass cold mausoleum with no character and more bad taste. Yikes, more bad decor. So much white and glitter  - and with two little boys? And she keeps referring to certain rooms as "cozy". They are as cozy as a walk in refrigerator. And I don't mean like Yolanda's which was charming. Lots of plain brown wood and white marble and white floors and white walls. Where's is the color? And the view she loves so much out of their new master bedroom - the office high rise and the muddy stagnant water creek. Just charming./s 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Check out Stephanie's new house from last season post their $1.7 million dollar renovation. Here is a tour she gave for Bravo:

Has her voice gotten more annoying every year?  Or am I just losing my tolerance?  Had to mute the video, 'cause I couldn't stand listening to the Minnie Mouse vocal fry.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mondrianyone said:

Has her voice gotten more annoying every year?  Or am I just losing my tolerance?  Had to mute the video, 'cause I couldn't stand listening to the Minnie Mouse vocal fry.

It's definitely more annoying. She really could find work doing cartoon voices.

• Love 6

Eee! It's gross to me that there's basically a mini kitchen in what is essentially the bathroom. I don't care how expensive the home is, those toilet germs just circulate when you flush the toilet. Yuck.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas/season-3/videos/tour-stephanie-hollmans-newly-renovated-dallas-home

My opinion:

When they bought it pre-renovation, it was one big ass cold mausoleum with no character and bad taste.

Post renovation:

It's still one big ass cold mausoleum with no character and more bad taste. Yikes, more bad decor. So much white and glitter  - and with two little boys? And she keeps referring to certain rooms as "cozy". They are as cozy as a walk in refrigerator. And I don't mean like Yolanda's which was charming. Lots of plain brown wood and white marble and white floors and white walls. Where's is the color? And the view she loves so much out of their new master bedroom - the office high rise and the muddy stagnant water creek. Just charming./s 

I thought they bought that ugly-ass place to flip, but it must’ve been for the location - they can probably make the social scene easily from there, and the address probably matters to them.

Stephanie is certainly pampered, but I appreciate how she has a sense of humor about it - “Brandi is number two.”

• Love 4
Just now, nexxie said:

I thought they bought that ugly-ass place to flip, but it must’ve been for the location - they can probably make the social scene easily from there, and the address probably matters to them.

Stephanie is certainly pampered, but I appreciate how she has a sense of humor about it - “Brandi is number two.”

Stephanie can't have a conversation without including the words "poop," or "fart," or in this case "number 2".

• Love 3
On 8/17/2018 at 12:16 PM, Higgins said:

Yeah, and if you want to stay home and raise your children, own it. It's a perfectly acceptable choice. 

I agree. She's a confused woman. It's as if she's trying to fill the role of what others perceive her to be or what they expect her to be. 

There's certainly nothing wrong with staying home and raising your children, Brandi and Stephanie seem to love it and are having a ball doing it.  Some of my friends have done so, too, and loved/are loving it. They're some of the happiest people I know.  I would've loved that role myself but my husband and I didn't have children.

Maybe Kameron wants to be the Bethenny Frankel of Sparkle pet products: That would actually be pretty great to see. She doesn't seem to be able to do it without the micromanagement of her husband, but it was her idea and she has to keep pushing her husband to support, and finance, her vision. That's her storyline and I always hope for happiness, success and fulfillment for everyone in their lives.*

*As long as their laws don't infringe on my rights.

• Love 6

I don’t recall hearing Stephanie ever mention having had fertility issues or problems carrying her babies. Wonder if her using a surrogate is due to vanity, or does she have a medical need for it? It would be fun for her and Brandi to both have new little ones together. 

Stephanie’s new house is quite luxurious- especially her master bedroom suite of rooms. ( coffee station, kitchenette, hot tub, shower room, etc). 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

And the view she loves so much out of their new master bedroom - the office high rise and the muddy stagnant water creek. Just charming./s 

It looks like a crappy business park, with the boring building, dirty creek and highway.  The view is terrible!

• Love 3

Maybe I'm an asshole for noting this, but Jeremy's daughter was wearing a lot of makeup for an 11-year-old.  And I'm talking about the casual scene in the kitchen -- not the fancy party. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, zenme said:

Eee! It's gross to me that there's basically a mini kitchen in what is essentially the bathroom. I don't care how expensive the home is, those toilet germs just circulate when you flush the toilet. Yuck.

But the toilets are each in their own room behind a closed door!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ladle said:

Maybe I'm an asshole for noting this, but Jeremy's daughter was wearing a lot of makeup for an 11-year-old.  And I'm talking about the casual scene in the kitchen -- not the fancy party. 

In her defense, she was also appearing on camera on a globally broadcast television show.

13 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

My opinion:

Post renovation:

Agree, nothing cozy or charming about the remodel and redecorating that was 1.7 million USD. That was money NOT well spent. I guess she just picked the most expensive stuff she could find and it doesn't matter that it is ugly. As long as it's luxury brand everything is fine. The house is cold and boring and nothing special, not even average. And do you go to master bedroom through the bathroom??? WTF? 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ava111 said:

And do you go to master bedroom through the bathroom??? WTF? 

That was my thought! But they showed so little of the actual master bedroom that it’s sort of unclear but given the bedroom was an addition and that the huge entrance was off the main hallway it seemed like it.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, ladle said:

I have an 11 year old daughter. That was too much makeup. I also thought the sex story in front of the 11 year old was really inappropriate.

D’Andra’s mom is a witch. And who are these 14 men that have proposed to this ice cold dragon lady? 

Kameron continues to be a caricature of a real human being. She has such odd mannerisms/way of speaking. And she named her daughter Hilton, eek. But she did look beautiful at the party.

I thought Stephanie would rush over to meet Brandi’s new baby at home-not in a clothing shop two weeks (or more) later. 

That baby looks just like Brian! He is so adorable, looks exactly like their bio kid. 

I wouldn’t be married to douchey Mark for all the money in the world. Well....I guess if he threw in a laser center, ha. Ugh, he’s such a controlling, insecure and strange man. 

I love this franchise of Real Housewives! The friendships seem so authentic and everyone is truly rich. Orange County has gotten SO dull. I hardly watch anymore, bad cast. Dallas has a perfect cast. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

And she named her daughter Hilton, eek

I believe, it is actualy with a y hYlton.... Can we please find out if this was inspired by Paris Hilton?  Please say it was.

1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

The friendships seem so authentic and everyone is truly rich.

What does Brandi's husband Brian do?  They seem not as rich as the rest of them.  Is Leanne wealthy?  How does she make money?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sage47 said:

D’Andra’s mom is a witch. And who are these 14 men that have proposed to this ice cold dragon lady? 

Assuming that she was telling the truth, I’d guess they were more attracted to her bank account than to her charming personality.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iloveit said:

What does Brandi's husband Brian do?  They seem not as rich as the rest of them.  Is Leanne wealthy?  How does she make money?

Bryan Redmond is a real estate developer who works with luxury marinas.  https://www.suntex.com/suntex_team/bryan-redmond  ... has for Leanne https://gazettereview.com/2017/05/leeanne-locken-net-worth-much-worth-now/

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3

Cary's makeup at the restaurant looks so natural compared to LeeAnn's huge eyelashes and heavy makeup. 

Where was LeeAnne going (or coming from) all done up like that in the morning? Also, was there something to all the black and white imagery - LeeAnne's Cruella de Vil blouse, Cary's fingernails, the coffee cups - or, am I just being weird?

I was (pleasantly) surprised that Cary ordered grits and gravy, and not something healthier like egg whites or oatmeal.

I'm thinking that the baby was initially placed with Brandi and Brian as a foster child after some preliminary investigation of their suitability. Then the court process begins to make the adoption official.

I bet you're right, because in the previews Brandi makes a comment about being called an alcoholic while she's trying to adopt a baby.

Why do I think we will see yet another HW getting lasered in her lady business on TV?

Maybe because it was shown in the season previews? (It looked like Stephanie was getting "treated".)

So, will LeeAnne and Rich get married at D'Andra's party? Poor Rich, getting ambushed like that.

"Her husband gets his dick sucked at the Round-Up..." is, and will always be, one of the best RHW quotes ever.

Good start to the season.

• Love 3

Add me to the list of people who find it difficult following the details provided on Brandi's adoption process. The fact that it happened so quickly and randomly AND the baby could easily pass as a biological child...I'm happy for the baby that he found a great home but it certainly doesn't sound anything like the typical adoption process and I think exceeds even what I would consider a non-traditional process.

Not surprised that Cary didn't make it as a stay at home mom. But it sounds like she got a better gig out of it by running her own centre within the practice and still having more flexibility with spending time with her daughter - but Mark seems like the real winner for finding the just right incentive to bring her up back right under his thumb.

D'Andra should lay of the make up. The natural look suits her so well. I'm glad she pointed out the 'Southern' way because when she talked about not having spoken to her mother for a year, I was wondering why in the hell she invited her mother to her anniversary party and why her mother actually showed up. What's the point of putting up a facade to infer your relationship is okay when you have both played out your rocky relationship on TV? Why do you need to keep up appearances after that? Also, D'Andra claims that making it to the 4 year anniversary is a big deal in Dallas but if the odds are so low, how did she end up on a cast where all of the married women are at least double as long as her 4 year relationship (Cary is 9 years, Stephanie is 10 years, Brandi is 15 years, Kameron is 10 years) and then you have LeeAnne who may not be married but has been with Rich for like 10 years now? Sounds like D'Andra just likes to throw a party where she and her hubby can be the centre of attention, lol.

I'm not a fan of Kameron but I also don't mind her either. I think she holds her own against the other women which I like but I can see why her husband doesn't take her seriously. It seems like an unfair description that infers that getting married took away her opportunity to study design and get your masters when in reality you were only 'thinking' of doing those things and hadn't actually begun your journey to realizing those aspirations. I don't blame her husband for being skeptical of her business. I know people love their pets but pink dog food doesn't exactly strike me as a concept that will inevitably be a success.

I know from previews that LeeAnne and D'Andra get into it with one another but I'm curious to see if she'll manage to have a chill relationship with at least one of the cast by end of the season. She reminds me a lot of Bethenny from NYC in the sense that both of them have had childhoods that they felt were traumatic and negatively shaped aspects of their personality. When we talk about human relationships, we all have our perceived truths. You aren’t necessarily dealing with facts when you’re talking about people’s emotions and how they interpret how they’re spoken to, what is being said and the actions that accompany that. Bethenny and LeeAnne came out worse for wear and so criticism or perceived slights are emotionally jarring for them (even if they are true) but their default is to get angry rather than be vulnerable which is really where all of their issues in relationships stem from. Both can be quite self-aware of their behaviours and admit to where they fall short but it’s hard for them to hear someone else say it, especially during a confrontation, because they aren’t in control of that narrative. The delivery with the two of them have to be just right otherwise, instead of having a vulnerable and honest conversation where the other can feel compassion toward them, they turn into lunatics which only reinforces negative perceptions of them. They both need hardcore therapy and I hope that LeeAnne keeps trying.

• Love 3
On 8/16/2018 at 7:11 AM, ghoulina said:

It's crazy how much Bruin actually looks like Brandi and Brian's child. Just crazy. 

How did that adoption work, though? It seemed like it happened way too fast. I thought adoptions took months and months. Stephanie contacted them AFTER the baby is born, but Brandi's got a brand-new baby on her hands. Am I just being super naive? Money really can buy you a kid overnight? 

Also, why is Stephanie just now meeting the baby? In a clothing shop? If they're such good friends, wouldn't she have been over to Brandi's house after they brought Bruin home? 

I was laughing so hard at the meditation segment. I'm the type of person that could never handle that. I try to do yoga and I'm constantly snarking at the women on my videos, or flipping them off. Chilling out just isn't my jam. 

Cameron is still a fucking joke. Someone should tell her that PLANNING to go to design school doesn't prove your intelligence. You didn't actually earn your masters, honey. You just talked about it. That's why I don't get all that fussed about her husband's passive aggressive comments regarding her not being at home. She's probably costing him tons of money for absolutely nothing. 

WHY have we never seen Rick with an eye patch before???? 

So Cary didn't last as a SAHM. Big Surprise. I knew Mark would fight tooth and nail to get her back under his thumb. He's clever. He "gave" her a lazer center, so she can feel all important like she's running her own business....but it's WITHIN their surgery practice. So he can still keep an eye on her every day. I'm onto you, Mark. 

D'andra's mom is the fucking worst. She comes to the anniversary party and remarks on how shocked people are that her daughter is so happily married - "She's had....issues". What kind of mother does that? She's bored. She's schooling D'andra on whom to thank. I'd put her ass at the kiddy table and tell her to STFU. 

Also, honey, don't brag about being engaged 14 times. Danielle Staub has you beat. 

I think for an RN to run this type of clinic, an MD has to be on site.

• Love 1

when D'Andra said that Mr. Hutchinson is hosting their annivesary party, I thought, hmmm, isn't that their US Senator's name.  I always like Kay Bailey and was hoping to get a glimpse of her home...then we saw Mr. Hutchinson and I'm like, "yeah, Kay Bailey Hutchinson is NO WAY married to him."  RHofD is background white noise for me.  

On 8/19/2018 at 7:58 AM, Sage47 said:

I have an 11 year old daughter. That was too much makeup. I also thought the sex story in front of the 11 year old was really inappropriate.

I love this franchise of Real Housewives! The friendships seem so authentic and everyone is truly rich. Orange County has gotten SO dull. I hardly watch anymore, bad cast. Dallas has a perfect cast. 

Yeah that story was inappropriate for EVERYONE involved.  Especially since it was all family. 

As Hylton, or Hyltin or Hilton would say, "AWKWARD!!!"

I like this cast too.  I get annoyed by Brandi sometimes but I ultimately like her.  Cary bugs me, but I don't hate her.  I love Leanne - she is the best.  I actually kind of hate Stephanie.  She used to be likeable, now she is a bit try-hard.  I am ready to retire my OC viewing.

• Love 2
On 8/15/2018 at 8:40 PM, Pickles said:

Cary's makeup at the restaurant looks so natural compared to LeeAnn's huge eyelashes and heavy makeup. 

Agree! LeeAnne is a beautiful woman but she looked terrible to me. Her makeup was overdone, hair too black and long (extensions?), lashes too big and fake... and something was off with her face. It is that she lost too much weight? She looked over the top in her TH's too. I never thought I would say that Cary looked the most natural, but she did in the coffee shop scene.

18 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I think for an RN to run this type of clinic, an MD has to be on site.

That's all well and good. And I'm sure Mark knew that and that's precisely why he suggested this type of center. That dude is creepy as fuck; and he NEVER liked the idea of Cary staying at home and caring for their child. He wants her all to himself. 

• Love 6
On 8/20/2018 at 3:02 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

when D'Andra said that Mr. Hutchinson is hosting their annivesary party, I thought, hmmm, isn't that their US Senator's name.  I always like Kay Bailey and was hoping to get a glimpse of her home...then we saw Mr. Hutchinson and I'm like, "yeah, Kay Bailey Hutchinson is NO WAY married to him."  RHofD is background white noise for me.  

Kay Bailey is Hutchison, not HutchiNson. ;)

On 8/20/2018 at 12:29 PM, RHJunkie said:

Add me to the list of people who find it difficult following the details provided on Brandi's adoption process. The fact that it happened so quickly and randomly AND the baby could easily pass as a biological child...I'm happy for the baby that he found a great home but it certainly doesn't sound anything like the typical adoption process and I think exceeds even what I would consider a non-traditional process.

Not surprised that Cary didn't make it as a stay at home mom. But it sounds like she got a better gig out of it by running her own centre within the practice and still having more flexibility with spending time with her daughter - but Mark seems like the real winner for finding the just right incentive to bring her up back right under his thumb.

D'Andra should lay of the make up. The natural look suits her so well. I'm glad she pointed out the 'Southern' way because when she talked about not having spoken to her mother for a year, I was wondering why in the hell she invited her mother to her anniversary party and why her mother actually showed up. What's the point of putting up a facade to infer your relationship is okay when you have both played out your rocky relationship on TV? Why do you need to keep up appearances after that? Also, D'Andra claims that making it to the 4 year anniversary is a big deal in Dallas but if the odds are so low, how did she end up on a cast where all of the married women are at least double as long as her 4 year relationship (Cary is 9 years, Stephanie is 10 years, Brandi is 15 years, Kameron is 10 years) and then you have LeeAnne who may not be married but has been with Rich for like 10 years now? Sounds like D'Andra just likes to throw a party where she and her hubby can be the centre of attention, lol.

I'm not a fan of Kameron but I also don't mind her either. I think she holds her own against the other women which I like but I can see why her husband doesn't take her seriously. It seems like an unfair description that infers that getting married took away her opportunity to study design and get your masters when in reality you were only 'thinking' of doing those things and hadn't actually begun your journey to realizing those aspirations. I don't blame her husband for being skeptical of her business. I know people love their pets but pink dog food doesn't exactly strike me as a concept that will inevitably be a success.

I know from previews that LeeAnne and D'Andra get into it with one another but I'm curious to see if she'll manage to have a chill relationship with at least one of the cast by end of the season. She reminds me a lot of Bethenny from NYC in the sense that both of them have had childhoods that they felt were traumatic and negatively shaped aspects of their personality. When we talk about human relationships, we all have our perceived truths. You aren’t necessarily dealing with facts when you’re talking about people’s emotions and how they interpret how they’re spoken to, what is being said and the actions that accompany that. Bethenny and LeeAnne came out worse for wear and so criticism or perceived slights are emotionally jarring for them (even if they are true) but their default is to get angry rather than be vulnerable which is really where all of their issues in relationships stem from. Both can be quite self-aware of their behaviours and admit to where they fall short but it’s hard for them to hear someone else say it, especially during a confrontation, because they aren’t in control of that narrative. The delivery with the two of them have to be just right otherwise, instead of having a vulnerable and honest conversation where the other can feel compassion toward them, they turn into lunatics which only reinforces negative perceptions of them. They both need hardcore therapy and I hope that LeeAnne keeps trying.

This is beautiful and kind.  

I really enjoyed reading your perspective on LeeAnne and Bethenny.  I've liked LeeAnne from the start, but this is the first season where I found moments where I liked Bethenny. 

• Love 2
On 8/15/2018 at 8:17 PM, StevieRocks said:

I'm confused and perplexed that she was able to buy a baby so quickly. Isn't there usually a waiting period?

Not when you purchase off the rack.

• Love 1
On 8/16/2018 at 2:44 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Sorry to harp on this is just sad to me personally that something so beautiful has an adoption is being drug through the mud like they did something shady and wrong. It has to be 100% up to snuff especially with them being on a national television show I’m just saying 

In Texas private closed adoptions can be just that quick. My sister in law was an l&d nurse for years and more than once she had these occur just like that. So long as money (purchase) of the child does not occur parents can give up parental rights to a couple in that small a timeframe.

these are only in private adoptions.

• Love 3