Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Life Is a Cabaret

• Start Topic

Just now, Martinigirl said:

When she was stomping away when Bethenny didn't bite? 

Someone did a  GIF on the walking away and after a few watches of it ...she looked like Joan Rivers.   

Ramona get your own story and stop trying to create drama where it doesn't exist. Bethenny has moved on from you. Get the hint. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

You need to wear a Carole ensemble - Couture of course.

May I recommend Commes Des Bozos? Feathers not included

giphy.gif

Maybe I can pick up some used underwear from Poshmark to wear with the ensemble. 

• Love 3

Okay here's another question re: Dorinda and her drinking.  Why are these ladies always have before party drinks?  There were plenty of drinks at the actual show why do we have to drink before as well.  These women know how she is when she drinks too much yet they are constantly supplying her with alcohol. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, scoobie1 said:

Someone did a  GIF on the walking away and after a few watches of it ...she looked like Joan Rivers.   

Ramona get your own story and stop trying to create drama where it doesn't exist. Bethenny has moved on from you. Get the hint. 

She is such a bad actress...it's both comical and sad.

• Love 11

That was also the expression I was wearing while Ramona was talking.

1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

Best moment: Tinsley screaming “you’re suffocating her!” during Downtown Titties.

That was funny. I liked Tinsley a lot this episode. 

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She is such a bad actress...it's both comical and sad.

I love Ramona - she sends me into a fit of giggles more often than not

Screaming "with your fake tits" isn't as effective when the person who says it has a set of her own

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Is color block still in style? 

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:
47 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Is that where Adam got the "BEST GRANDMA" trophy for Carole?

(did anyone find Evelynn? she's out there)

MARTINGIRL, you are killing me! I have never quoted someone three times in one post. 

Carole's outfit at the cabaret looked like she bedazzled a clown costume. Then I saw KungFuBunny's clown post. Too funny. 

I laughed out loud at your Best Grandma trophy comment. Adam could have given Carole a trophy for Best Coffee Drinker as well. 

Regarding Ramona's newest skin care line (or anti skin line - lol) there is nothing on the website to link to a product. Nada. Zippo. And this is how many months after her party to celebrate it?

MARTINGIRL, I have been searching for Evelynn  to no avail. I don't care about Waldo, but I really would like to know where Evelynn is. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

Jovani must design exclusive for Cache’ stores at the mall.

Jovani is actually a very popular brand for formal wear - from prom dresses to mother of the bride and bridesmaid dresses.  Many high-end wedding dress boutiques carry Jovani.  Lots of their dresses are very sparkly (as evidenced by what Luann wore), but they have other less embellished dresses, too.  

• Love 14
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Screaming "with your fake tits" isn't as effective when the person who says it has a set of her own

I hope it gets really stupid and Bethenny brings Ramona’s bussom into it too. Something really petty will give me an enormous amount of satisfaction.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

That was also the expression I was wearing while Ramona was talking.

That was funny. I liked Tinsley a lot this episode. 

I liked her “hi!” to Beth. And Bambi is adorable. Nice that Carole was holding her (him?) in her lap. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

LOL!!! ...and LOL!!! at that picture

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, snarts said:

Luann's done quite a few shows and I don't think Sonja's been invited back. That was shady as hell, especially since she'd specifically been asked to keep her clothes on. 

Luann's sister dancing in her seat gave me life! It really did look like a fun show and the majority of the cast seemed genuinely happy for Luann. They're some catty bitches so if they liked it, it must be good. 

Sonja acts a little slutish i might add ?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Luann might have thought Dorinda wasn’t even with John, I thought they had broken up.

Carole, you’re full of shit.

Have another drink Dorinda.  It would have been wrong if Luann didn’t invite Dorinda since it was Dorinda who got her the dresses. 

Why is Carole full of shit?  Watching for the second time.

• Love 7

I haven’t read through all the posts yet, but that red dress Sonja is wearing....isn’t that the same one she wore (and trained to come off) in the party she threw at her house after Scary Island?  She used the same line then too (trained to come off).   ...am I right?

ETA: 28 minutes.  Same dress.  Same line.  Same Sonja.

Edited by English Teacher
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Dorinda’s face sitting at that table was the definition of “if looks could kill.” Chill, Dorinda. Tinsley was a moron for taking Carole’s advice and telling Dorinda that Scott was invited. 

I would have been happier for Lu in this episode if I didn’t know about the lawsuit and if she had not acted like such a smug self obsessed asshole in all of her THs. “Everyone was waiting on the STAR!” Get over yourself, Lu. You are not Bette Midler in Hello Dolly. Her banter during the show was funny and self deprecating. Giving herself so many pats on the back and rave reviews in her THs was the opposite. 

From what I could see, all the others in the show did the heavy lifting, and Lu just supplied some banter and butchered Money Can't Buy You Class, as usual. Please, I never want to hear that song sung - or spoken as is really the case - again. 

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Beth tells Stacey, her hair stylist, and Todd, her makeup artist, that she’s not into Carole, because Carole’s become a little bit superficial.

B’s hair was not great and her makeup looked minimal. What a waste of professional styling. Lol 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, DelicateDee said:

I like Tinsley's outfit for the cabaret.!  She looks like a mature woman for once, and beautiful!  Keep it up Tins!

I would kill for her cross necklace just loved it

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Beth tells Stacey, her hair stylist, and Todd, her makeup artist, that she’s not into Carole, because Carole’s become a little bit superficial.

I get your point, but there isn't a single woman that night who didn't go out for the last cast party, err, Lu's caberet act, that night.

• Love 5

I was surprised and amused by Lu's cabaret act!  Good writing, whoever did it.  I thought it would just be Lu, but the others  added a lot.  Lu looked good.

I think Rachel Dratch and the blonde comedian were on WWHL with Andy one night.

• Love 13
38 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

I haven’t read through all the posts yet, but that red dress Sonja is wearing....isn’t that the same one she wore (and trained to come off) in the party she threw at her house after Scary Island?  She used the same line then too (trained to come off).   ...am I right?

It's her trick slutty dress.

• Love 11

Tinsley wins the night for me - her outfit was fabulous and her gift to Luanne was really funny and sweet.

Interesting about the reunion previews- Carole has the first seat to Andy's left.  Has anyone gone from first seat to fired?  Makes me wonder if she actually did quit.

Sonja is thirsty as hell.  

The scenes of Lu with her kids made me sad knowing what she did to them.  Wonder if they will discuss it next week.

Was also expecting some acknowledgement of Dennis' passing.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I thought all of their last shots with their recaps were less than flattering.  I wonder if the camera people were pissed at all of them!  

I liked Ramona's--and was really jealous how cute her hair bounced.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bwahahahaha

tumblr_nmz67ghVo21rm7jt9o1_500.gif

loved, loved, loved that movie!

I didn't read thru the thread before I posted KungFu Bunny so I didn't notice you used Baby Jane before I did.    Oops  :)

Anyway, I keep seeing Dorinda (Jane) saying to Luann......"Eatcha dinnah Luann

• Love 11
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

I’m trying to explain these people to my mother, since she’s staying with me and watching the finale was a nonnegotiable, and she’s looking at me with the “where have I gone wrong” eyes....

I made my mom watch OC once.  She was appalled by Vicki, as all right thinking human beings should be.

Other than Dorinda, I loved that all the other women seemed genuinely happy for Lu’s success with the show.

• Love 23