Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Life Is a Cabaret

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, scoobie1 said:

She's pissed and drunk.  Not a good combo. Usually she drinks then gets pissed. But this time she was pissed before. This won't end well. 

This is like the last time I drank whiskey. I was already annoyed before I started drinking and almost picked a fight with a much larger male friend. If not for his patience, it would not have ended well.

Sonja undid her dress on purpose. She was determined to show some skin, Lu's mom be damned.

• Love 24
27 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Get ready to see Sonja’s fake wardrobe malfunction.

I was listening to a podcast a few weeks ago that was recorded as a live show with an audience (I think it was Bitch).  An audience member said she had been at this particular performance and that it was obvious there was no malfunction.  What a shock...

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I kind of love how she always loves it.

Me too. She was really into it. I liked how Beth was taping the whole thing. They were supportive. 

1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

OMG, Dorinda was leaving and going out the door before a conflict, but that comedienne stopped her! "Watch out LU; you're in trouble!" ;-)

I'm very skeptical that she was actually leaving. She was itching for a fight. She can't have one if she leaves. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I kinda hope Bethenny and Carole can get back to the friendly acquaintance stage someday. I don't know if it is possible. There seems to be a lot of bad blood between the two of them now.  

Carole never thought she'd get caught up in one of Bethenny's "Jedi-mind" trick conversations where she won't admit she's wrong! ;-)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Hah. WTF, was Ramona expecting. She got stonewalled, no hyteria or bitchiness. Still.trying for a storyline.

Andy can let her go as well.  She has nothing to add here.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Hah. WTF, was Ramona expecting. She got stonewalled, no hyteria or bitchiness. Still.trying for a storyline.

I'm surprised Bethenny's speaking to Ramona after their spat in the Berkshires last season! Ramona lost her freakin' mind and I would have been done with her! ;-)

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Bethenny can STFU about Ramona's businesses.

Regardless of her ventures on the show, the fact remains that Ramona had built a successful business and helped Mario expand his family business while Bethenny couldn't give away cupcakes in a grocery store.

Yes, but we are talking about what has happened on the show and Bethenny specifically mentioned the show. 

I'm unsure what you mean by your comment on B. She's not a doing badly, on the show. She managed to sell her company, on the show. Confused.

• Love 10

I guess Luann should have invited John so when Dorinda got shit faced she would have someone to pick her up and take her home.

There’s a saying folks say in 12 step programs,  “so and so needs an engraved invitation to go play with the other kids,” that’s what Dorinda reminds me of.  She wanted Luann to formally call her and say, “please bring John, Dorinda, I would love for him to come” anything less was a snub.  Dorinda might benefit from rehab, she needs to give up all these resentments.  Have another drink Drunklinda.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Bethenny said that she's never seen any business of Ramona's take off. While that might be true on the show, that doesn't change the fact that Ramona put in the work and was successful for years. Beth wants to pretend that she is the only successful businesswoman on RHONY. It was a bitchy, unnecessary, untrue comment and Beth knew it.  

Have you seen the jar for her new skin line? Same as the old - just a new label. LOL!!!

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Both Carole and Bethenny were stirring tonight.

,,,and did you catch their act in the clip for the reunion? They're going at it like cats and dogs! WOW; I can't wait! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7

I cannot believe there was no acknowledgement of Dennis’ passing, even just a black screen at the end of the updates.  That surprises me, given he appeared at least once on the show this season.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

Pinning your sobriety on your cabaret act is probably ill advised.

She couldn't have been serious about getting her act together by performing in a boozy atmosphere like that! Drunkenness is encouraged isn't it? ;-)

• Love 5