Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E19: Life Is a Cabaret

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Bwah! Are you going to stop by Bass Lake on the way?   I'd like to submit my RSVP to this fabulous party.  I will be bringing a casserole and a gallon of tea made with brown water & ice cubes (Don't worry. It blends nicely so you'll never know where that water came from!)

Not unless I meet a dying millionaire with dementia before I leave ...  I'll be pawning the pink Harley and the honking huge diamond engagement ring to buy catfood and critter snacks, tout suite.

Oh, and remind me to sip my vodka straight up, no (brown) ice.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool...Beth never said directly to Dorinda, thanks for hooking me up with the nut cracker nor did Lu directly thank Doris for hooking her up with the Cabaret  outfits?  I don't think Doris wanted a banner or parade.  She just wanted a simple thank you.  Neither Beth or Lu gave that.

I think, based on a preview at the reunion, that Bethenny thanked Dorinda multiple times in text, but not on camera...and that's what Dorinda was pissed off about. I have no idea re: Lu. She probably didn't say a word off camera, either.

• Love 5

It's ironic to me because I remember thinking, "Geez Bethenny, it's a nutcracker, take it down a thousand". The thanking was almost OTT. 

Can't win for losing.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

The something that happened is Bethenny told Carole how she felt about Adam in more detail when Adam dumped Carole. Bethenny mentioned it in one of her early TH shots. Something along the lines I knew when I said it I put my foot in my mouth and I couldn't take it back, I apologized but it was too late. I think Carole doesn't want it out there just how long ago she was dumped. She also wanted her new season story line to be how much Adam wants her back. The Houston trip that Adam was asked to go on where he wanted to be paid - Carole said she found out from Adam and other "friends". Hurricane Harvey hit Houston Aug 2017. I believe Bethenny was in Houston a week after - this was way before they started filming. If Carole heard about this - she heard about it then - way before filming that's why she is pissed. Adam also dumped her a long time ago. She does not want Adam to be seen as Lackadaisical Loser especially if she wants her story to be he wants her back and she doesn't want to appear to be desperate on camera.

I think that is why Dorinda is mad at Luann as well - she didn't join that club as well as remaining friends with her arch nemesis Sonja.

Two is company .. three or more doesn’t work out, especially with these bitches.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

and annoying everyone sitting behind her.

I noticed something at the party and this jumping up and dancing fits right in.  Ramona wants camera time.  As much as she can get.  Spots a camera filming Beth and Carole.  Run over to the conversation.  Get yourself in the shot.  Ohh, and NOW would be a good time to engage Beth about not coming to your party - not the day afterward or intervening time, if you were that offended.  Then, Beth is talking to LuAnne and telling her how great it was.  Immediately, Ramona runs over to camera range again - this time interrupting Beth a second time.  I think Beth walked away.

And jumping up and dancing to the song when no one else was - "Hey camera here I am, check me out dancing!"  Hell, I'm amazed she didn't start shouting out "Jiovanni" herself when she saw the cameras trained on Dorinda every time she said it.

As for the launch party for the skincare line.  Wasn't the original called "TruRenewal"?  I would assume anti-aging from that name.  I tend to agree with those upthread that said she simply rebranded the skin care line she already had and gave it a new name - one NOT "associated" with the name of Mario's business ("TruFaith").  Or heck, he may have told her to rebrand it since it no longer had anything to do with him.   

I don't like Ramona, and I don't really think I ever have.  I didn't like her the first season and nothing she's done since has changed my opinion.  I like Beth because she reminds me of (some of) my native New Yorker friends.  Doesn't mean I agree with everything she does or says, but her "snap" is what made me like her to begin with.  But I do realize that Beth is not to everyone's taste and that's A-OK.   Variable miles!  

8 minutes ago, Neeners said:

I think, based on a preview at the reunion, that Bethenny thanked Dorinda multiple times in text, but not on camera...and that's what Dorinda was pissed off about. I have no idea re: Lu. She probably didn't say a word off camera, either.

Hmm... that would certainly explain also why she had it delivered at the party; so that all would revel in her generosity and make her the center of attention.  There fore the THANKING must be public, so that she can receive your gratitude with an audience in tow.  It's so sad to me to see Dorinda just collapse in my estimation of her.  I always liked her and this season I'm all "what the effing HELL is wrong with you?"

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

mm... that would certainly explain also why she had it delivered at the party; so that all would revel in her generosity and make her the center of attention.  There fore the THANKING must be public, so that she can receive your gratitude with an audience in tow.  It's so sad to me to see Dorinda just collapse in my estimation of her.  I always liked her and this season I'm all "what the effing HELL is wrong with you?"

She also thanked her on twitter and thanked the connection.  But no camera there.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Bwah! Are you going to stop by Bass Lake on the way?   I'd like to submit my RSVP to this fabulous party.  I will be bringing a casserole and a gallon of tea made with brown water & ice cubes (Don't worry. It blends nicely so you'll never know where that water came from!)

I live close to Bass Lake, and every single time I hear/read that line from RHOC, I laugh so hard I actually snort.  

Glad I never ran into that group there.  I don't think I could have contained my laughter.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I don't like Ramona, and I don't really think I ever have.  I didn't like her the first season and nothing she's done since has changed my opinion.  I like Beth because she reminds me of (some of) my native New Yorker friends.  Doesn't mean I agree with everything she does or says, but her "snap" is what made me like her to begin with.  But I do realize that Beth is not to everyone's taste and that's A-OK.   Variable miles!  

Quotin' for the boldin'....DITTO!

• Love 5
17 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

That preview of the reunion - what is up with Carole coming in and saying "The DREEEEAAAMMM Team!" and then "I got your back! I got your back!" Great googly moogly what the hell happened to her? What BF said really wasn't THAT bad in the grand scheme of things. Sweet babeh Jeebuz I can't wait... Popcorn shall be popped. I hope I'm not disappointed...

Isn't she friends with Yolanda Queen of Lyme?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, mytmo said:

Can there be a magician/escape artist at the party to show us how to get out of handcuffs?

If the price is right Lu can show everyone between seasons, her lawsuit, and rehab.

3 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Since the airlines have tightened their restrictions on support animals (no exotics, NO PEACOCKS!), and we can't afford the airfare to anywhere, Babalu kitty, Raccoon and I will be arriving to the PTV party in a FAMILY VAAAAAAAAN!!!!  Don't be surprised if I show up as high as a huffing Kim Richards, since I'll be siphoning gasoline from unsuspecting victims across the country.  I'll also be peeing beside my vehicle on the side of the freeway, unabashedly (but not into the silver ice bucket).  If possible, I'll borrow steal a pair of chonies from someone's clothesline, just so I can wash them in Sonja's bidet.

Kindly prepare some Eggs a la Francais upon my arrival, while wearing a black bikini.  Then roast a chicken for Babalu, while wearing sexy lingerie.  Raccoon prefers her eggs served raw, but she don't give a fuck if they're touching other food.  She's sometimes a rather noisy and messy eater, just like Carole and Dorinda, which is why she won't be eating while the cameras are running.   Clever girl learned that by watching a few episodes of the ho'wives; why they can't do the same after so many seasons is a mystery.   :-)

If Dorinda is ever burned at the stake, I expect her to shout out "JOVANNI",  just like Myrtle Snow on American Horror Story (BALENCIAGA!!!).

Have you not been paying attention???  Adult diapers are all the rage for travelers these days.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I live close to Bass Lake, and every single time I hear/read that line from RHOC, I laugh so hard I actually snort.  

Glad I never ran into that group there.  I don't think I could have contained my laughter.  

It's settled, then.  We are DEFINITELY making a detour through Bass Lake, just to bask for a moment in Persnickety's back yard throw a hood over Persnickety's head and abduct her in our Family Van to take her to the PTV party.  ;-)

• Love 14
35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

FYI All:

Reunion Part 1, 2, and 3 will air one hour earlier than it's regular time - just like what happened with the finale.

8:00 PM Eastern

Set your clocks to ROCK!!!

KFB always to the rescue! Damn I hate when seasons draw to an end I don’t get to see some of your snark. Others I get on different threads though!

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

LOVE that lake!  I went to summer camp in Wawona one summer a million years ago.

18 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Queen of Lyme *and* Lemon

HA!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Since the airlines have tightened their restrictions on support animals (no exotics, NO PEACOCKS!), and we can't afford the airfare to anywhere, Babalu kitty, Raccoon and I will be arriving to the PTV party in a FAMILY VAAAAAAAAN!!!!  Don't be surprised if I show up as high as a huffing Kim Richards, since I'll be siphoning gasoline from unsuspecting victims across the country.  I'll also be peeing beside my vehicle on the side of the freeway, unabashedly (but not into the silver ice bucket).  If possible, I'll borrow steal a pair of chonies from someone's clothesline, just so I can wash them in Sonja's bidet.

Kindly prepare some Eggs a la Francais upon my arrival, while wearing a black bikini.  Then roast a chicken for Babalu, while wearing sexy lingerie.  Raccoon prefers her eggs served raw, but she don't give a fuck if they're touching other food.  She's sometimes a rather noisy and messy eater, just like Carole and Dorinda, which is why she won't be eating while the cameras are running.   Clever girl learned that by watching a few episodes of the ho'wives; why they can't do the same after so many seasons is a mystery.   :-)

If Dorinda is ever burned at the stake, I expect her to shout out "JOVANNI",  just like Myrtle Snow on American Horror Story (BALENCIAGA!!!).

...Oh, fuck it, just bold the whole goddamn thing :) 

btw, forgive me for thinking Raccoon was a he not a she -- if she likes the lady raccoons, maybe we can have this little braveheart at the party:

raccoon 4.jpg

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

It's settled, then.  We are DEFINITELY making a detour through Bass Lake, just to bask for a moment in Persnickety's back yard throw a hood over Persnickety's head and abduct her in our Family Van to take her to the PTV party.  ;-)

As long as somebody brings me a casserole and somebody makes me a banner!!!

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

KFB always to the rescue! Damn I hate when seasons draw to an end I don’t get to see some of your snark. Others I get on different threads though!

A KFB PSA for film noire's Soiree

A red carpet will be provided along with a step and repeat.

Once you arrive, please remember to brace as a paintball gun will be aimed at you set to CLOWN

Sonja Morgan bidets have been installed on the premises.

Video reminder of proper bidet usage:

When peeing do this:

funny-dance-dancing-animated-gif-image-9

This is for your safety because you don't know where your fellow party goers have been. Luann hula hoops will be provided for those who need a little help with this move.

Also note there is no toilet paper - it was all used up in Cartagena. So you will need to do the MC Hammer crab dance to air dry your nether regions

giphy.gif

If you need to go number 2, I suggest running over to the nearest Burger King like Melissa Gorga does.

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, film noire said:

...Oh, fuck it, just bold the whole goddamn thing :) 

btw, forgive me for thinking Raccoon was a he not a she -- if she likes the lady raccoons, maybe we can have this little braveheart at the party:

raccoon 4.jpg

The only way I know she's a SHE is because of the cute little roly-poly babies she raises in my backyard.  That's not to say she couldn't be dipping her toes in the Lady Pond, too.  She could be a wanton slut, for all I know!

2 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

As long as somebody brings me a casserole and somebody makes me a banner!!!

I suspect after you've been chloroformed roofied, you won't have much of an appetite or be able to focus your eyes enough to read a banner.  But we'll have both ready for you after the long drive, once Mz Raccoon has helped you slip out of your restraints.

• Love 11
On 8/15/2018 at 8:53 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Bethenny said that she's never seen any business of Ramona's take off. While that might be true on the show, that doesn't change the fact that Ramona put in the work and was successful for years. Beth wants to pretend that she is the only successful businesswoman on RHONY. It was a bitchy, unnecessary, untrue comment and Beth knew it.  

Absolutely...Bethenny can't give props to anyone else for building a business or even venturing into a business without snark and passive aggressive commentary. Remember how rude and nasty she was to Kristen Taekman when she was promoting her nail polish line? Always with the nastiness. She was rude to Ramona by not even RSVPing the invite. I have had enough of Bethenny and want her gone from this show. She is probably one of the most unlikable people on TV these days.

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

The only way I know she's a SHE is because of the cute little roly-poly babies she raises in my backyard.  That's not to say she couldn't be dipping her toes in the Lady Pond, too.  She could be a wanton slut, for all I know!

I suspect after you've been chloroformed roofied, you won't have much of an appetite or be able to focus your eyes enough to read a banner.  But we'll have both ready for you after the long drive, once Mz Raccoon has helped you slip out of your restraints.

If Persnickety gets roofied she's going to end up in room 308 with an anonymous polo player.

Everybody bring bail money

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

If Persnickety gets roofied she's going to end up in room 308 with an anonymous polo player.

Everybody bring bail money

Just make sure I'm not wearing an abominable floral frock.

I'll work on my wrist flexibility so I can slip those cuffs like a pro!

• Love 7
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

No problem.

I will send you a PM with step by step instructions to post GIFS.

With all the love in my heart, I hope everyone doesn’t start posting GIFS.  It slows down my IPad to a crawl and half don’t load.  I don’t want to spoil the fun, but too many GIFS ruin the thread for me.  Maybe a GIF thread? ?

• Love 15
16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

The minute that a woman jumps out of her seat (like a Jack-in-a-box) and shoves her phone in another's face and shouts at other woman is the minute that first woman has totally lost her shit. If you can't remain seated and fairly stable while stating your side of the argument, then your argument begins to lose credibility. 

Bethenny seems to be a mess during the whole season, worse at the reunion.

She loses a good friendship. Several of her coworkers express their disappointment with her at the reunion. I can't even imagine the impact of Dennis' death on her. This has got to be the final straw for her.

In my opinion, she needs to take some time away from the cameras and social media, focus on Bryn and her personal life, privately and fix her shit.

Unfortunately, it appears that she needs to have reality tv cameras and a giant social media presence to feel relevant. I wonder how long it will take her to come back to instagramming multiple times during the day/night. From what I have observed there are way too many silly posts in a 24 hour period. Seriously, I hope that she gives that up. Up until Dennis' death. I wonder if this has put things in perspective for her.

I have the same opinion about Lu, fix your addiction, fix your family and get away from the cameras and reality tv bullshit.

Honestly Bethenny and Lu, Reality TV and Social Media are fucking you both up. 

THIS^^^^. Your practical advise for both is spot on. 

Just regarding Lu, though, I think she needs the reality show gig = $$$$. 

Bethenny doesn't . 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

In my opinion, she needs to take some time away from the cameras and social media, focus on Bryn and her personal life, privately and fix her shit.

This. All day long. Her addiction is attention. she just has to have it - good or bad - like a toddler.

• Love 12

I caught up with this sh!tshow today and my thoughts on it are:

- Luann, that was a nasty move re the John invitation. Money really can't buy you class.

- Carol, sh!tstirring cow. No doubt prompted by the producers, but a bitch move.

- Dorinda, that face at the cabaret was vile. Resentments are like taking poison and expecting the other person to die. She needs help. It's not for me to say that she has a drinking problem, but she's clearly desperately unhappy.

- Ramona, so irrelevant and desperate. But the hair is nice.

- Bethenny, needs to chill. All that manic energy. She'll end up with an ulcer.

- Tinsley, what a child. No wonder Scott bailed on her. He's not a good-looking man, and probably thought he'd hit the jackpot with a rich, pretty girlfriend. But she's such hard work, complete high-maintenance, that I'm sure the attraction soon wore off.

- Sonja, the attention whore. Nobody wants to see that saggy butt and those bolt-on tits. But she can't accept that she's no longer the hottest woman in the room.

The cabaret looked like fun, although when I heard the name 'Bridget Everett' I knew there'd be one of her unfunny, tedious 'titties' songs. Cannot stand her. I always fast-forwarded through her on the Amy Schumer show.

• Love 7
On 8/15/2018 at 8:13 PM, dosodog said:

Dorinda is the gold standard for waitresses. 

As long as she doesn't sample your drink before she brings it to the table....

Dorinda showing off her waitress champagne opening skills.

That was a great scene. Made me love our Dorinda once again. A humble and absolutely charming side of her.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

She does not want Adam to be seen as Lackadaisical Loser

Oops. Too late

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Hell, I'm amazed she didn't start shouting out "Jiovanni" herself

I heard someone, besides Doris, screaming "Jiovanniiiiii".  I think it was Tinsley.  But it was only once.  Even Tinsley realized how obnoxious it was and stopped.

1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Queen of Lyme *and* Lemon

and now, Lavender! 

Yoyo's thread title needs a ReNeWal: 

YOLANDA FOSTER:  MY LOVE, MY LEMONS, MY LAVENDER, MY LYME DISEASE.

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, essexjan said:

when I heard the name 'Bridget Everett' I knew there'd be one of her unfunny, tedious 'titties' songs. Cannot stand her

I only know of her from her appearances on WWHL, and I find her appeal an enigma.  She isn't the first comic made famous by being rude, crude, and loud.  I'm truly not a prude, and I curse with the best of 'em, but I've not been invited to do so on a widely distributed television program.  It's cool though.  Different strokes.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Settled? You think it's settled? No way I'm letting you two head out of town into whatever debauchery awaits. You need protection! I've arranged for both of you to be baptized in a hotel swimming pool with hair and makeup, (and an open bar yay!!) both before and after your immersions (those hair extensions will be blown dry into, um, submission.) And I've arranged a special guest to get the party started:

image.jpg

Note: We tried to get Bishop Eddie Long from S1 of ATL but, alas, Eddie no longer receives those big ol' checks.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

She also thanked her on twitter and thanked the connection.  But no camera there.

They're still going on about the nutcracker? OMG. Bethenny nearly imploded with joy she was so happy when that thing arrived because she was on a massive hunt for one but was unsuccessfu, and told Dorinda that she'd "saved" Christmas. What the fuck more can anyone expect or need? That is crazy!

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, SCS said:

Settled? You think it's settled? No way I'm letting you two head out of town into whatever debauchery awaits. You need protection! I've arranged for both of you to be baptized in a hotel swimming pool with hair and makeup, (and an open bar yay!!) both before and after your immersions (those hair extensions will be blown dry into, um, submission.) And I've arranged a special guest to get the party started:

image.jpg

Note: We tried to get Bishop Eddie Long from S1 of ATL but, alas, Eddie no longer receives those big ol' checks.

Oh, it is SOOOO on!  This pagan goddess will turn your baptismal font swimming pool into a boiling cauldron with one searing glance, and reduce any televangelist into a blubbering Jim Baker with a few choice words.  And she'll lay hands on any glam squad approaching with a makeup kit or hair extensions.

They're just hands ... But they work quite well.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Yep.  Dorinda always says “ I’m a good person, I make it nice.”  She has done favors for everyone, invited them up to the Bezerkshires, flew with Carole for the ashes, got Bethenny the Nutcracker, got Luann the dresses, etc.  Nobody is showing her the love she craves.  She is not feeling appreciated.  As they say, “ the truth comes out when a person is drunk.”  Dorinda has shown this behavior every time lately.  She is jealous that everyone else is getting the attention, but her.  You hit the nail on the head Kung Foo.  The only thing tho, is Dorinda hits way below the belt.  People cannot forget those jabs.  She is way too harsh.

Well, she accepted a completely free trip to London, where she used to live, and got a lot of camera time with. Carole.  Not sure Carole needed to thank her for that.  She has invited people to the Berkshires, where she gets camera time and being able to show off “lady of the manor” time (query, does Ramona not want to invite folks to her Hamptons home, or is it that multiple HW have homes there?), so again not sure massive applause is needed.

the nutcracker and gowns?  Yeah, B and Luann needed to thank her.  I don’t really recall B thanking her, but my ears were hurting from the screeching so I could have missed it.  Luann could have given a shoutout to the designer on stage, wonder if there was a program and a thank you there.

but I doubt any level of appreciation would be enough for Doris.

• Love 5

I forgot to add in my earlier post that I thought Luann's disdain for Ramona's apartment was, yet again, a measure of how little 'class' she has. Rather than hiring an interior decorator to tell Ramona what her style should be, instead Ramona did what many of us do - she found things herself online that she liked and put them together. Good for her! She obviously really enjoyed the redecorating and was proud of how it looked.  I can imagine how much fun she had on Wayfair.com choosing her new rugs and furnishings.

Yet all Luann could do was sneer about it.  These women are so horrible.

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm of the understanding that Tins & Scott are still together?  Her instagram has been full of posts narrating their summer travels, her birthday celebration very recently, etc.  

In the newspapers or on line, everyday it’s different .. one day they’re together, the next, they’re finished.  Today, again they are finished, so who really knows.  I know that she left the penthouse and got a smaller apartment for herself.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, essexjan said:

I forgot to add in my earlier post that I thought Luann's disdain for Ramona's apartment was, yet again, a measure of how little 'class' she has. Rather than hiring an interior decorator to tell Ramona what her style should be, instead Ramona did what many of us do - she found things herself online that she liked and put them together. Good for her! She obviously really enjoyed the redecorating and was proud of how it looked.  I can imagine how much fun she had on Wayfair.com choosing her new rugs and furnishings.

Yet all Luann could do was sneer about it.  These women are so horrible.

Not a Luanne fan but Shag carpets?  No. Just no.

57 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Adam and Scott seem like one of the same.  They came, they saw, they conquered, they got, they split.

....and Tom

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

There's a Bass Lake in MN, too. I saw that my crush was there and was going to send him a .gif of Tamara asking "Did you go to Bass Lake?!" but he wouldn't get it. I should join Sasha's hockey team.

Edited by JakeyJokes
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

Dorinda showing off her waitress champagne opening skills.

That was a great scene. Made me love our Dorinda once again. A humble and absolutely charming side of her.

That’s the Doris I love. “Keep those large hands hidden and speak in a forceful tone.” Ha!

• Love 11

For Dorinda, Jovani and LuAnn, sung to the tune of Ghostbusters:

If you need a dress for your cabaret
   Who ya gonna call?  Dorinda!
   If you're feeling weird
   And it don't look good.                              
   Who ya gonna call?  Jovanni!
   I ain't afraid of no sequins.
   I ain't afraid of no flash.
   If you need a friend to get that dress
   Who can you call?  Dorinda!
   A besotted friend
   Standing next  to you.
   Oh, who ya gonna call?  Jovanni!
   I ain't afraid of no dress.            
   Who ya gonna call?  Jovani!
   If you're all alone
   Pick up the phone.                                    
   And call Dorinda!                              
   I think I need some help.                          
  Yeah yeah yeah yeah                                  
  Who ya gonna call? Jovani! 

• Love 11

Sonja should start her very own Diapers for Diva's, Astronauts and Skanks business.   They must be see-through.  No missing out on baring your dumb ass for the world. 

Ramona can interior design the offices, now that she's proven her designing prowess and her *yawn* originality.  

Lu could sing the commercial jingle in her Daddy Sang Bass  voice and belt out:  Money Can't Buy You Shit 'specially when you're so full of it.  

Dorinda can sing alto, but her harmony skills will need some fine tuning.  

Tinsley can ring the triangle chimes and have special pillows made:  What happens in your diaper....Stays in your diaper.  

Carole will design any and all costumes necessary when filming commercials for the business.   A few feathers and viola, we will start a whole new fashion trend. 

Bethenny can wear her skinny girl jeans up on the platform while she conducts the orchestra.  That way no one will know if she has diapers on or not.  :D  

• Love 1
On 8/16/2018 at 2:57 PM, Neurochick said:

Wow, interesting post.  But some issues.  What's wrong with people of "higher age demographic" making out?  Are you supposed to just shut yourself away when you turn "a certain age?"  I think not.

Also, what is the "real world?"  I mean your real world may not be mine and vice versa.  I only say this because I work in academia and that world is a heck of a lot different than say, the corporate world...or maybe not.  When you think about it, all worlds are pretty much the same.

And 1% ers aren't the only ones when NO diversity. 

I don’t think it’s appropriate for adults to be making out in public spaces.  Making out in a bar usually goes along with too much alcohol and the older you get the more control you should have.  

It doesn’t matter that this group of 1% ers aren’t the only ones, this group does like to isolate themselves.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

The way I remember it, Beth said that to the guy (sorry, I don't remember his name) who brought the nutcracker, not Dorinda. 

They showed a flashback clip in either the following episode, or 2nd one after that - of Bethenny in the Berkshires at Dorinda's house - Carole is sitting on the stairs and Dorinda is standing there - the text comes through that the nutcracker was found - Bethenny gets all excited and says "I'm so Thankful" to Dorinda, and then hugs her if memory serves me correctly. I noticed a few other PTV commentators corroborate this scene (following my post in this episodes thread - if ya know what I mean, LOL... I'm not being very articulate...).  I think the Lu thanking her thing is so weird - that Dorinda is equating Lu inviting John, who has barely been seen at any group gatherings that were filmed, as a thank you for the dresses... I want to believe Lu thanked Dorinda at the showroom early on - although we didn't see evidence of that. But for sure BF thanked Dorinda at her house, I felt the "you saved Christmas" was another thank you - and she thanked her via social media... I understand after only seeing that first "thank you" scene where the nutcracker is delivered to BF's home, it was awkward and seemed weird that she didn't thank Dorinda - but given we were then shown the scene I mentioned, I call shenanigans via Dorinda and Carole - to make BF look bad... Anywhoodle - my point stands that you really can't win with Dorinda if she does a favor for you. I honestly wish Dorinda would get some help for her drinking and whatever is causing her to self-medicate via the booze (and perhaps other stuff?!?), she seems to be compassionate and enjoyable to watch on the show when she's not lit up or doesn't have a bird in her ear stirring the pot... ;)

• Love 10

Evelyn is not a part of the episode, nor is any of the other off-topic discussions.  Take it to Small Talk or the Evelyn thread, but keep it out of this one (and every other thread other than small talk because Evelyn and your personal lives are not on topic there either).

• Love 7