Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, way2interested said:

To be fair, it's no where near half a season. Even if they didn't reunite until 708 or 709, it's more like a third, and that's going on the assumption that they never interact at all in 7a (which I'm still up in the air about, since 701 comes and he interacts with Diggle, he might interact with Felicity during the time, we have no idea).

They need a frigging dream sequence that's what they need!

I was stuck in another series where the OTP were seperated for ages because of plot so they kept throwing in hallucinations to keep us going.

• Love 3

I'll take dreams, hallucinations and memories for Felicity and Oliver to make up for the separation. 

As for the new costumes, any guesses? I think SA said Oliver was getting a new one? And probably Roy if he's coming back as something else other than Arsenal. But I don't see why any of the others would need a change.

I'm mainly worried about an Olicity desert because I think we should get an idea if they are filming together. They usually go to the gym together or do something that indicates the same filming schedule.

So right now I'm thinking no scenes together which means no hallucinations. 

24 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm mainly worried about an Olicity desert because I think we should get an idea if they are filming together. They usually go to the gym together or do something that indicates the same filming schedule.

So right now I'm thinking no scenes together which means no hallucinations. 

The only time that really happened was for 520 though because they were filming at the exact same schedule. They can still film scenes without hanging out or working out at the same time. The 311 dream sequence, 603, 618, etc. (even 622 would have been more of a surprise if there wasn't a con the weekend they were filming it).

I'm not necessarily saying that they'll definitely be an interaction between them or something, but social media or papp info doesn't seem to be a good indicator of anything super specific at this point. Heck, apparently they started 705 last Thursday I guess, which is weird since JH was still fliming 704 on Thursday but at least explains my schedule confusion.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 2

I would've loved a dream sequence/flashback but I agree, it doesn't seem possible the longer that rat grows on SA's face. But if Felicity is out of witsec sooner than later, technically they could have a phone/visitation Olicity scene. So it might take 3 or so episodes but I can't imagine them going 7 episodes with no O/F at all? And if they do I personally think that's a mistake. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2

Considering the constant trauma they are putting Oliver through, I could see them doing a hallucination scene. Like gets knocked in the head and sees Felicity in his cell. 

• Love 4

That is so Felicity to grab the closest thing to her and throw it at the bad guy. And in this case - it's hot soup. LMAO. I love it. 

But now I'm conflicted over the nightmare scene. Felicity standing in front of William and calling for Oliver's help but obviously it doesn't come could easily be her own nightmare tbh. Hmm.

Edited by Angel12d
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Felicity throwing soup is my new aesthetic. 

I like that it was followed by Oliver punching someone. Olicity fighting together warms my heart.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Did she make the soup? Did William make the soup!!!! 

GUYS I'M EXCITED FINALLY!!!!!!!

It definitely looked like she was cooking a proper meal! SHOOK. Haha.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

It definitely looked like she was cooking a proper meal! SHOOK. Haha.

Maybe that's the last straw.

Her husband is in jail, she spends all day in witness protection as a waitress, cooks a full meal for William when she gets home and then has to waste it on some 3D villain. 

She decides she's had enough and goes back home to find 3D! 

Edited by Mellowyellow
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Chaser said:

I like that it was followed by Oliver punching someone. Olicity fighting together warms my heart.

And preceded by Oliver throwing a big round weight for a barbell in the prison yard.  Give me all the parallels.  

Felicity in plaid/lumberjack shirt is a new look for her.  Looks comfy.  

I'm kind of shocked though that the CW made an Arrow promo that I liked.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 10

I think she's tossing coffee.  Notice the coffee maker on the counter and the curved handle on the pot.  (I might have watched this quite a few times)

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I think she's tossing coffee.  Notice the coffee maker on the counter and the curved handle on the pot.  (I might have watched this quite a few times)

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s a coffee pot. But there are veggies being sliced at the counter so it seems like she was making dinner. Maybe our girl learned a bit about cooking at the cafe she works in? (I’m weirdly excited by the prospect of Oliver trying to re-integrate back into normal life and being surprised by how much Felicity and William learned/adjusted without him.)

So her witness protection gets compromised by Diaz (or the longbow hunters) pretty quickly and that’s why she comes back? I guess this is what EBR meant when she said Felicity wasn’t being passive. I wonder which ep this is from? They have a few now to pull footage from.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I amend my earlier quote: 

Felicity throwing coffee is my new aesthetic. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Trisha said:

I wonder which ep this is from? They have a few now to pull footage from.

I think it's still from the first episode since everything else was already from 701, but I guess it could also be from 702 since it looks like she loses the witsec look circa 703/704. I could see that fight back line work either before of after the scene. It would be kind of funny though if they start 701 with Oliver having a dream that his family is in danger and then end with Felicity protecting herself and William and deciding to fight back..

Speaking of dreams, I wonder what that shot of Oliver in the GA costume is for, if it's another dream or something else.

• Love 1

One more thing I realised from the tiny footage in the trailer!

Felicity looks young and hot and Oliver looks manky still! I am curious to see how make up will address this when they reunite!

The 5 yr age gap they have in canon is looking like a 10+ one! 

*sigh*

Remember when he was hot in S2 and S3! He was SOOO well matched with her then! Best physical match between the two of them imo those 2 seasons. He was a bit straggly in parts of S5 as well, although not as bad as this!

3 hours ago, Trisha said:

(I’m weirdly excited by the prospect of Oliver trying to re-integrate back into normal life and being surprised by how much Felicity and William learned/adjusted without him.)

Meeeee tooooooo. I need it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Trisha said:

So her witness protection gets compromised by Diaz (or the longbow hunters) pretty quickly and that’s why she comes back? I guess this is what EBR meant when she said Felicity wasn’t being passive. I wonder which ep this is from? They have a few now to pull footage from.

I thought it might be 702? The longbow hunters are introduced in that episode (going by the title) so it wouldn't surprise me if Diaz sends them to find Felicity and William but wants to kill them himself. And it does look like she's throwing coffee at Diaz. 

And if their new identity has been compromised, it's totally Felicity to just go back to SC because what's the point in staying away and being isolated?

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

Is it Diaz she throws coffee at or a goon?

I will tolerate 3D more if Felicity scars him with hot coffee and he looks all phantom of the opera-ish as he mumbles in rage for the rest of the eps he's in. That would be funny. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I saw a slowed-down gif of the coffee throwing moment and it looked like Diaz to me. Could be wrong though.

I can see it looking like him or possibly a stunt guy for KA. It made me think for two seconds what if one of the big twists is that Felicity kills Diaz herself in 701 in self-defense and then decides to fight back meaning taking back the city from the Longbow Hunters who are probably still there. I know it probably won't happen, but it was a fun thought.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I can see it looking like him or possibly a stunt guy for KA. It made me think for two seconds what if one of the big twists is that Felicity kills Diaz herself in 701 in self-defense and then decides to fight back meaning taking back the city from the Longbow Hunters who are probably still there. I know it probably won't happen, but it was a fun thought.

I can't really tell how long Diaz will be sticking around tbh. I'm not sure they'll get rid of him in 701 or 702. But the idea that Felicity might be forced to kill someone to defend herself and her son could be an interesting thing to explore. Havenrock aside (which they never handled properly anyway), Felicity hasn't been forced to kill and definitely not by her own hands, face to face. It could have potential.

• Love 8

Plus side at least Oliver gets to see Felicity with her pink punk barbie hair. 

At at this point I'd like to see Felicity go Emily Thorne on Diaz and all the people responsible for putting Oliver in jail and her and William in witness protection. 

• Love 8

Olicity have matching head scars. Get you an OTP! LMAO.

Seriously though, poor Felicity. Her face is a bloody mess and her knuckles are bruised and bloody, she's really going through it. I'm glad Oliver is going to see that first hand, I think he'll need to. Let it sink in what his decision has done to the ones he loves the most. I'm intrigued to see how he's going to deal with that and make things right.

I'm super intrigued by the timeline now. We all thought the "I have to fight back!" was from 701 but SA said he only interacts with one person in 701 so it must be later.

• Love 15

Looking at it, though, I think that shot is from 703, since she has the same scar in 704 filming (but faded) and not from filming 702 (or at least the parts in 702 she was filming at the cafe). Unless this is actually the end of 702.

2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm super intrigued by the timeline now. We all thought the "I have to fight back!" was from 701 but SA said he only interacts with one person in 701 so it must be later

I think the line in the trailer was "I have to fight back" and this one is "you have to fight back," but I'm not 100% sure.

• Love 1