Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Week 2: Part 1

• Start Topic

The drama begins as a noncommittal single returns from his date with a former flame and unwanted confrontation awaits him back on the beach. Meanwhile, the next date card goes to a professional wrestler who steals one lively lady away.

So are we going to hear from Bibiana's ovaries or her Fallopian tubes tonight?  Which gynecological Magic 8-Ball is going to be evaluating the dudes for suitability on this episode?  She should pick Colton, since his genitals aren't involved in anything, and won't interrupt hers when they're making their decisions.  

At least we'll get to see Kenny on a date. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 14
Just now, leighdear said:

I will say Colton is pretty.  But he is one of the most stupid individuals I've ever seen on this show.  And those beaches have seen a LOT of stupid people. 

Was it on here that somebody said he was the love child of Tom Brady and Gronk? heeheeee

• Love 10

Colton's desire for TV time and to be the next Bachelor is making him look pathetic. 

But I have to admit, I'm enjoying watching the Goose gang being all up in arms about his attentions.    Like a bunch of jr high girls

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Where did the whole "goose" thing come from with Chris?  I missed it....

In his opening piece last week, he says he's not a bad guy but a good guy and somehow he's relating to a goose.  You see him feeding some and then riding in a big inflated one in a pool.

• Love 7

And why do people say "I have a pit in my stomach" to mean a bad feeling?  It's IN the PIT of your stomach, you don't have a PIT in it. 

Why do people say that?  

And Annalese has a bad uptalk and a gigantic forehead.  She needs bangs.  

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

In his opening piece last week, he says he's not a bad guy but a good guy and somehow he's relating to a goose.  You see him feeding some and then riding in a big inflated one in a pool.

Except those looked like swans to me, not geese.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Why do people say that?  

You have to ask that about this bunch? Bwha ha ha, surely you are joking. (And I just called you Shirley.)

I'm liking Jordan, and I never thought I would be saying that. He actually looks good, his hair works well in that humid environment and his non-date was sweet. Plus he asked Annalise about herself without turning the convo back on himself *coughBeccacough* and was interested in and reacting to what SHE said. Holy smokes!

Meanwhile, David continues his official role as Asshat Tool.

So Yuki knows how to mix drinks ordered in English? Alrighty then.

• Love 24

Ok, I know wrestling is staged, but that was scripted and choreographed for Kenny. And then onto the Krystal redemption story. I wanted to wipe Kenny's face before the kiss. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Meanwhile, David continues his official role as Asshat Tool.

What is his problem!?  Oh I know, he wants to be famous but he's going about the wrong way as no one likes the tool.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Krystal looks good without a lot of makeup.  But NO WAY she knew what Lucha Libre was before they got there.  

I agree Krystal looks good. Too bad I don't like her after whatever season she was on.

Which Bachelor/ette season did they go to Lucha Libre? Maybe Krystal watched (or was on?) that season.

I'm all about Kenny now. Liked him when he was on B-ette, like him even more now. Hottie McHotness!

• Love 6

LOL at Kevin. He's all bent that Krystal went on a date, now he's "more compatible" with Astrid. Any port in a storm I guess.

Tia: "Me and him went on that date."

And the Death of Proper Pronoun Usage in this franchise continues ...

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

LOL at Kevin. He's all bent that Krystal went on a date, now he's "more compatible" with Astrid. Any port in a storm I guess.

Too funny, one minute Krystal is his dream girl and the next, Astrid is but then things move FAST in paradise so I guess no surprise.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Get a clue, he’s just not that into you

I don't get it, is the only way Tia can talk to Colton is if they are on TV? If they were seriously interested in each other they would have talked after Becca's season and before Paradise.

• Love 17