Type keyword(s) to search

Target Practice: Poisoned Arrow (The Bitterness Thread)

slayer2
  • Start Topic

The transition of KC to the stunt double wasn't subtle at all. I can't believe I would type this, but they need to bring the wig back. A better one for sure, but something needs to provide some cover for the stunt double. Also, KC can't punch so they need to not let her. I'm not seeing much difference between the bad boxing (when she was learning), the courthouse punch and that wild swing.

The tonfa is such a cool weapon, but if they aren't going to use it properly I wish they would find her another 'signature' weapon. Have they ever had her use it in the traditional way?

This is the GIF I was thinking about, sorry I can't embed from Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Pidanka/status/652227663294255104

It looks like she took an invisible punch, and then she's just dancing in a rave or something.

The transition of KC to the stunt double wasn't subtle at all. I can't believe I would type this, but they need to bring the wig back. A better one for sure, but something needs to provide some cover for the stunt double.

Yeah, the fact that KC's face is so clearly visible means a lot of times you can see that it's Atlin instead, because there's nothing to disguise her. It's the exact same problem they had with Ra's-- the actor didn't do any stunts, but his face was out in the open, so we saw the stunt guy's face a lot too.

• Love 1

The "Laurel punches air gif" that I remember is from 406 (because the clip also has Thea and Sara fighting behind her) where she launches a haymaker right over a Ghost's head. It might have been posted here or just on Twitter.

• Love 1

To be fair, they don't even have to do that. Have the team alternate and work out some sort of schedule so that Oliver can go to a campaign function one night, Dig can stay at home with Sara when Lyla has her pottery class, Thea can go on a date, Laurel can go to AA or have dinner with her dad... It's so easily fixed and they refused to do it. I have no clue how they can't see this would make the team seem more dynamic, offer them the chance to test out new things and finally, everybody converging having some damn impact instead of causing the reaction - oh, it's all of them. Again. Yawn. And for the love of God, scope the perimeter and use multiple entry points.

I totally agree with your points... I woke us this morning and was thinking it really is not all LL's fault that we have hobbled OQ at the knees. She is a major source of the problem, but its deeper than just her. It's not necessarily a quantity issue. Because the scenes never felt overcrowded with SL or RH. But with LL & KC's limited stunt abilities we have a major issue because BC is supposed to be an equal partner to GA and not a sidekick. SL/CL embodied this in her Canary role. She was part of the team but also operated on her own. LL has never had that opportunity because of how the writers introduced her journey and the development of her skill set. So the thought of LL going on her own missions and succeeding is unthinkable.

Furthermore, the Arrowless TA also failed at their mission without GA, but yet the new TA is forced to not acknowledge OQ importance to the team and his leadership skills. So we now have a leaderless team that goes on missions without any concise plan or direction. I get that they wanted to make it a team show, but that only works if everyone on the team has a unique role. Right now that is not the case when they film the stunt scenes. In all honesty the best comparison I can think of is soccer (or futbol for non-Americans). Watching s1-3 of Arrow felt like you were watching a decent varsity or semi-pro level soccer game. When TA hit the streets they not only had a game plan but they executed it well. The villains were also good opposition and provided some interesting challenges (maybe not so much in s3, but still it was better than s4 were now the ghosts just hang out waiting to be defeated).

However, now in s4 I feel like I'm watching an under 6yr old Youth Soccer Match. You know one of those matches where its just a group of kids running around in pack chasing a ball. There is no skill, there is no differentiation of positions, no game plan, no real coach. It's just a clump of kids who have no idea what they are doing and a group of parents (or Arrow writers/BamBam in this example) on the sidelines talking about how amazing soccer players their kids are when they are just as clueless about what they are watching.

It's not just about finding balance anymore, which they absolutely need. It's about finding leadership, a game plan and a mission for TA. I get they need to take care of the Ghosts, but they have made no progress in figuring out how to do that because they have done very little to actually make a plan to defeat them, because they have no leader. Part of me thinks because of how the writers have written him in s4a, OQ just doesn't care that much about TA. He suits up and fights, but he's content with just sitting back and letting this group who have failed under their leaderless plans to take down the Ghosts just fail some more. Part of me hopes that by the end of s4 we have restated OQ as the leader on TA and that will then lead to better stunts. At this point though I have expect them to have OQ not only lose the mayorship, but also TA. They need to beat him down, so I imagine that he will never be able to be the leader of his own team or show anymore.

They took the CEO away from him for dumb reasons, which was the start of this slide in OQ being a less important part of his own show & destiny. I don't care if he is CEO or mayor, but I'm tired of seeing his character just float without purpose throughout the show because it impacts how I see his character in the field. The team has declared that they don't want him to be their leader and the show is dragging their feet on the mayoral plot, so it just feels like OQ could leave SC and that would fix all of his problems. Again, I'm left wondering why he bothered to come back. I never questioned that in previous seasons, but now I really wonder why OQ is sacrificing himself when all he gets is hurt & misery. The writing has really done no favors to their overall story this year. I know he wants to be mayor and save the city. But there is a small part of me that wonders if DD is not right... perhaps we should let Star City just die out and bring back a more interesting city like Starling City.

The transition of KC to the stunt double wasn't subtle at all. I can't believe I would type this, but they need to bring the wig back. A better one for sure, but something needs to provide some cover for the stunt double. Also, KC can't punch so they need to not let her. I'm not seeing much difference between the bad boxing (when she was learning), the courthouse punch and that wild swing.e

Its funny. I feel like I have been in the Wigs' corner for the longest while. I know they were not great wigs both for LL or the FB, but they really did help tell the story better. As strange as it seems, the wigs I feel actually made the scenes better regardless of how ugly those wigs were. The wigs help cover up the acting, editing & shooting limitations.

• Love 8

GATV is so bitter. I know I shouldn't go there but I post from time to time what I like about Arrow if the post is about OTA or Felicity/Olicity Oliver and Diggle.

Now this guy who runs it is being an asshole.

cb6f86459406567.jpg

I don't know if the image will work.

Kismet, the quote function is being wonky for me, but this paragraph is a perfect description of what is going wrong with both the fights and the teams:

However, now in s4 I feel like I'm watching an under 6yr old Youth Soccer Match. You know one of those matches where its just a group of kids running around in pack chasing a ball. There is no skill, there is no differentiation of positions, no game plan, no real coach. It's just a clump of kids who have no idea what they are doing and a group of parents (or Arrow writers/BamBam in this example) on the sidelines talking about how amazing soccer players their kids are when they are just as clueless about what they are watching.

I think it extends not only to the physical fights themselves, but also the crime detection. One of my favorite scenes was when Thea (and Digg) go to buy a kilo of drugs, and she uses her club connections. Right now, Felicity is the only one with any specific strengths in the information gathering arena, but it seems like all of them should have contacts they could use that could make their characters and their stories richer.

• Love 7

I never get the anger at the stunt coordinator. There's no way that he dictated the change of direction of the show's fight scenes from Oliver to a team of masks. And once his bosses laid out their decision, there's really nothing he could have done except to try and sell it as a positive thing as best as possible. I'm sure he probably has all the same complaints that we do, but no way in the world is he going to criticize the writers publicly.

• Love 7

I never get the anger at the stunt coordinator. There's no way that he dictated the change of direction of the show's fight scenes from Oliver to a team of masks. And once his bosses laid out their decision, there's really nothing he could have done except to try and sell it as a positive thing as best as possible. I'm sure he probably has all the same complaints that we do, but no way in the world is he going to criticize the writers publicly.

President Truman: The buck stops........waaaaaaaaaay over there. 

I could understand the complaints for the lack of nominations in season 2. The fight in the tunnel was awesome, as well as the Oliver/Slade fight. That one was also the last effective use for flashbacks.

• Love 4

The Flash S2 episode 8 Team Arrow opening action scene is the perfect example of whats wrong with the Team sequences in S4.
First of all, all 3 of them have a height advantage and the enemes are dissarmed. TA has ranged weapons and what to they do.. Jump down immediatly to hand to hand combat. Is that really the extent of the stunts team's imagination?

Secondly, that entire scene focuses purely on Diggle and Thea, they kick Ghosts ass but we never see Oliver kick ass. He finally gets attention in the scene when DD is about to kill him for the 3rd time. This scene was to me the great embodiment of what's wrong with the S4 action. It happens on more then 1 occasion but it stood out the most for me there.

Thank god black canary wasn't in that scene.

S1-3 also just had plain good action scenes. Not just fighting.

Like Oliver shooting an arrow at Nyssa, she then flips with her back on a table to dodge it and then flips right back off. That is badass and immidiatly shows what Oliver is up against.

Oliver is impressed but doesn't hesitate and still proceeds to give us a good action sequence. S4 Oliver is nothing compared to s1-3 Oliver even though he should be way stronger right now after Rha's, Malcolms training.

• Love 6

S1-3 also just had plain good action scenes. Not just fighting.

Like Oliver shooting an arrow at Nyssa, she then flips with her back on a table to dodge it and then flips right back off. That is badass and immidiatly shows what Oliver is up against.

That's a very good point. I used to love the action sequences not just the fights. Now it looks like a Costume Party Tae-bo class. I miss some of the just action stuff. Now the only none-fighting action stuff is car & truck chases. And I am so tired of seeing which Truck of the Week is going to be stopped or hijacked.

• Love 4

I'm bitter because I used to just be bitter about a few aspects of the show or maybe a few characters... However, as the days go by I am having an overall general bitterness towards the entire show... Nothing seems to get me out of this funk...

I used to like to speculate about all the amazing and crazy things that could happen. Now I kind of just want the show to implode, I guess I have not reached the apathy stage which means I still care. However, even little or big things don't matter. Even if we come up with fabulous theories or reasonable logic/explanations to explain certain plots and characters, it does not change the fact that writers have made it so I cannot even enjoy some of the good things they actually get right on the show.

OQ is going to be written as an ass. FS will probably be written as weak. TQ will give into the bloodlust after waffling for weeks. MM will be right. Dig will be forced to cross his own moral lines. And LL will cross her arms. Whats the point of tuning in week after week for the same malarkey?

• Love 1

Whats the point of tuning in week after week for the same malarkey?

So you can come here, and we can all support each other in our bitterness? I mean, other than than, I've got nothing except for potential Digg or Oliver shirtlessness.

• Love 5

It's a sad/bittersweet thought, but the show is what is. Four seasons in, we're not likely to have any major changes to the show's writing and it won't ever quite live up the potential it had in early season two. 

I will say that I am enjoying season four way more than season three. That comes with the caveat that I usually the first-half of a season of Arrow more than the back-half but:

1. Better balance between character and plot. 

2. Damien Dark > Ra's Al Ghul. Which is funny because I think Dark's a pretty weak villain, substance-wise. But he's nowhere near the flaming dumpster fire that was Ra's and the League of Assassins. 

3. Less Laurel. The ship's sailed on my ever liking the character, but she's far more tolerable now that she's established in the team and they don't have to spend multiple episodes on unrealistic character development. And they don't have to deal with the baggage of Sara's death.

4. More Dig.

5. No Roy. Between Felicity and Dig, I never thought there was a purpose to another sidekick. There could be similar complaints for Sara or Thea, but at least those two are vital to the show because of what they mean to Oliver. I don't think they ever really established a strong relationship between Oliver and Roy. No Roy means more time for characters I like which is a positive.

6. Much better dynamic between Oliver and Felicity. Those two were becoming a chore to get through in season three. Positive romantic relationship fits them much better. Obviously, I understand this could all go to hell in the back-half of season four with the baby mama drama and whoever's in the grave. 

• Love 6

Nah... I'm putting this one on Guggie & Wendy.... Miracles happen my ass what an overstatement...

Plus I blame myself for thinking things would be different... and I blame fan fiction which delivers quality stories and characters that put the actual show to shame.

But I agree it is very Oliver of you to take responsibility for it all. But I give you permission to use the parachute, no need to crash the plane o'responsibility. Well just leave that to the writers.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 1

My bitterness stems from only the ridiculous and entirely unnecessary BM drama but aside from that I'm going to have to agree with loki567 that the show is the show at this point but S4>>>S3.  I don't even mind the paralysis storyline because at least it's finally giving Felicity something that's hers.  The show is never going to get over it's inability to flesh out character interactions and adequately pace its storylines, but at least I still care about most of the characters.  That is, until the BM drama comes to a head and my disgust escalates to peak levels and I must rage-quit in protest.

• Love 5

When I first saw the promos for it back before season one started (and during the season too) I rolled my eyes at it, thinking it would be cheesy and terrible (and probably soon cancelled). And then I got into it the summer before season two (thanks to all of the Olicity gifs I saw on tumblr) and it turned out to be really good. But now the show is actually what I originally thought it was. 

Also the fact that Oliver hasn't said "I love you" since 3x09 really bothers me. And the lack of Oliver/Felicity sex scenes. If I'm going to stick it out and watch this terrible mess, they better be making up for it by supplying the pretty and hot scenes. Any other show that had a couple with the chemistry that Oliver and Felicity have would be all over it. Instead we got the one scene in 3x20 and since then it's been pretty much chaste kisses and barely there touches. Honestly, there was more chemistry filled/hot scenes in season two before they got together. 

The first part of season two had so much potential, and they could have really gone somewhere with it. And then they kind of took a sharp left turn instead of a right turn and nothing has been the same since. Part of me blames the Flash.. The show not only took away the attention of the show-runners/writers, but they had to figure out a way to make it so The Flash and his super-powered filled show could exist in the "grounded in reality" Arrow verse. So out went "grounded in reality" and in came Mirakuru, glowing magical tattoos, time travel, and a magical pit that can bring people back from the dead.

• Love 6

For me, I think I always knew what I was getting into. Arrow was never high quality, but it used to be highly entertaining. However, after S3, my tolerance for the EPs BS is nonexistent. Had S3 been mediocre to good, instead of outright terribad, I could probably roll with the BMD. As it is, I refuse to even entertain the story line. I'm not even close to hatewatching, but I may be notmadjustdissapointedwatching soon. 

• Love 10

I'm not even close to hatewatching, but I may be notmadjustdissapointedwatching soon. 

That's it, exactly, I'm disappointed. I was in harpy mode in S3, but the BMD mght have been the straw that broke the camel's back for me. It's the last time I was angry at the mess the writers made. And after the last flashforward, I expect the rest of the season to suck, and probably I'll tune out again at one point since I don't hate watch.

Arrow has become an afterthought for me on Wednesday nights. I didn't wait eagerly for the MSP. I read the speculation with spoilers thread and I just don't find anything to say (incredible, isn't it?). But it's hard to muster any kind of enthusiasm when you feel that what you love is sadly wasted, and the strength of the show left to rot.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 4

I think what has made me switch from "can't miss an episode" to "eh, I'll catch up eventually" is that there are too many masks. Oliver is no longer the most accomplished fighter on the team because all the masks have to be the same and an "equal". It's like children's sports, everybody is a winner no matter how badly you play.

There are a lot of things that don't feel "organic" to the characters anymore and if you have to send someone out to explain scenes or motivations after the fact, then you need to realise something is wrong in your storytelling. The show should tell me everything I need to know. I shouldn't have to read follow up interviews or ask the actors questions to understand what was meant to be happening.

The twists that seem to have no real narrative purpose other than to act as a stall or an audience "gotcha". I could have accepted that Oliver has a son if it hadn't been introduced as such a contrived stall for O/F and with such horribly written characterisation. I'm sure I wasn't meant to find the kids mother so distasteful, but first introductions count so now I do.

When this show started out it was dark story and I loved it. But that darkness has morphed into misery and I do not enjoy watching never ending misery. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but they are making it so damn hard.

• Love 10

GATV is so bitter. I know I shouldn't go there but I post from time to time what I like about Arrow if the post is about OTA or Felicity/Olicity Oliver and Diggle.

Now this guy who runs it is being an asshole.

cb6f86459406567.jpg

I don't know if the image will work.

Don't click on the image.  When I did my computer went haywire beeping a really loud noise.  Could be a coincidence or something might be off with that image link.

I'm bitter because I feel that Arrow has become and after thought of all the DC dramas. Let's use it to launch other shows, take away some of it's money to launch  other shows, use the same props, scenery, buildings etc. even though the shows are in different cities. Make fun of Green Arrow on the Flash every chance they can and even in the 2 minute video of the upcoming half of the season they have MM making a snotty remark. I would say snarky but the writers don't do snark and Oliver very well only mean. Now that Oliver is back he is useless. He no longer can take down his opponents in a fight. He is constantly being dumbed down and by season 5 there will be nothing left to dumb down because they will have reached the bottom of the barrel. The writing is abysmal and if they didn't have at least a few good actors on the show it would have been cancelled by now. The stunts have also taken a hit as well, could they be more boring? I could continue because it might be pages of complaints!

• Love 6

When this show started out it was dark story and I loved it. But that darkness has morphed into misery and I do not enjoy watching never ending misery. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but they are making it so damn hard.

I also think if they hadn't promised a lighter tone, I wouldn't be as disappointed. There's a fine line between dark and bleak. S3 was depressing and bleak. S4 started out fine, but it's quickly headed down that bleak road once again. Although, I suppose introducing yet another death in the first episode that is set up to cast a pall over the entire season was a pretty big clue I chose to ignore.

• Love 4

Make fun of Green Arrow on the Flash every chance they can and even in the 2 minute video of the upcoming half of the season they have MM making a snotty remark. I would say snarky but the writers don't do snark and Oliver very well only mean. Now that Oliver is back he is useless. He no longer can take down his opponents in a fight. He is constantly being dumbed down and by season 5 there will be nothing left to dumb down because they will have reached the bottom of the barrel. The writing is abysmal and if they didn't have at least a few good actors on the show it would have been cancelled by now. The stunts have also taken a hit as well, could they be more boring? I could continue because it might be pages of complaints!

If you mean the thing Malcolm says to Oliver, I guess I'm not mad about that, bc he legit is pretty dumb now. He WAS NOT dumb in S1 and S2. He was emotionally-challenged, sure, but his strategic and tactical abilities were top notch. By 3.4 I was sincerely worried he'd been eating lead paint chips in the foundry, and it just got worse from there. It seems like S4 was an improvement re IQ, but they blew that up.

And yeah, sooooooo tired of him being beaten. I was thinking last night about the scene in S1, when he went all "I don't need the bow" to Digg, and beat all Vertigo's henchmen without any weapons, while still half-high. It was AWESOME. Now some tiny dude with cattle prods beats him and his teammates simultaneously. And the idea that he's holding back doesn't work for me, because in 4.10 he supposedly WASN'T holding back, plus he was holding back most of S2 and still kicked copious amounts of ass.

Totally agree they need to stop ripping on him on Flash, but my super-easy fix for that and all my other problems with that show was to stop watching. I don't even keep up with events anymore, unlike Arrow, which I quit actually watching again when I got a clue that the crossover was going to suck.

• Love 5

The stunts have also taken a hit as well, could they be more boring?

I think one of the reasons the stunts feel so underwhelming is because of the editing required to fit in four masked characters. In any fight sequence it has to swap rapidly back and forth between each one so that they all have a chance to be seen.

You never see a sequence anymore like the one where Oliver fights his way through an entire building of bad guys because he is no longer allowed to be the best. That means he watches more than he participates and loses more than he wins.

• Love 5

Today was the last day I could return my s3 copy of Arrow that I bought on Black Friday and I returned it because I'm so disappointed in the writers with s4. I almost kept it so that I had a complete set, but then I thought why bother? It's bullocks to reward the writers and TPTB for putting out crap.

Personally I do not think they will handle the paralysis with any emotional sensitivity because it is just another plotty plot point or twist for the. And the BMD is frankly soap opera 101 without any of the fun and quality moments that soap operas manage to find despite their sometimes cheesy writing.And as for nighttime soap operas, ARROW may try to copy the plots, but they will never succeed at actually writing quality nighttime soap opera-esque drama. So I let my wallet talk for me and returned the DVDs, I then tweeted the CW to let them know which felt good as well. I feel like I made some productive steps to address my bitterness. On both stories they had opportunities to do better, and I don't believe they will. So I'm betting against them and hopefully hurting them where it might make a difference.

Now I am off to watch my team kick some ass.... so I feel better.

It was hilarious when I read a recap that said, apparently Patty lives with the Diggles. 

The unknown crossover. I wonder when Oliver will ask Diggle about his new roommate.

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3

It was hilarious when I read a recap that said, apparently Patty lives with the Diggles. 

The unknown crossover...

2 and a Half Women...but now that Patty left Central City, she will be replaced by Ashton Kutcher...

LOL.

Oliver's the one who's the star in a bad soap opera. He's the one who has a secret kid stashed in another town. He's the one who has a lesbian ninja assassin wife in a villain sovereign nation. Oliver's the one who goes to Hong Kong and meet his ex-girlfriend's identical twin. Oliver's the one who screwed his daddy's mistress. Oliver's the one whose sister is only his half-sister because dun dun dun his mother had an affair and it turns out her true daddy is the evil dude responsible for Oliver's best friend's death, who tried to kill Oliver and his daddy, and mindraped said half-sister into killing his ex-girlfriend who was his other ex-girlfriend's sister.

Felicity has nothing to do with any of that.

I wonder if its not a journal he has but a Slam Book. 

I guess it's frustrating if the main draw is those action scenes but it's definitely not because of Felicity or the soap opera stuff. Both have been around since the S01. It's kinda funny because there was an entire shaky cam episode that went from one badass/kickass moment to the other while Thea and Laurel have gotten badass/kickass moments all season. Even Ray Palmer got a big one. So the show's definitely trying. But it's not really working for ~some~ reason.

That woman overhearing Felicity was the highlight of the episode for me while the only action scene I liked in the shaky cam episode was Darhk vs Thea. Nothing has topped Thea vs Oliver for me. It was the best fight scene this season. Sorry, shaky cam episode. 

• Love 5

Nothing has topped Thea vs Oliver for me. It was the best fight scene this season. Sorry, shaky cam episode.

Because that fight was actually meaningful for the characters involved. Unlike say her fight against Andy. I want Thea to have nice things, but that meant nothing. It was supposed to be Dig and could even have been Oliver. Dig's biological brother vs the one he chose.
  • Love 8

Because that fight was actually meaningful for the characters involved. Unlike say her fight against Andy. I want Thea to have nice things, but that meant nothing. It was supposed to be Dig and could even have been Oliver. Dig's biological brother vs the one he chose.

OMG yes. Having Oliver in Thea's place fighting Andy would have been so much better (and you know, SA/Oliver would have had the chance to take part in the biggest stunt the show has ever done to date). Diggle's two brothers fighting. Much more meaningful, especially if Diggle had seen some of it. Ugh, I'm bitter again. 

Whoa, that really would've worked. The Thea scene I liked wouldn't even need to change. Thea could've been heading over to help when Oliver gets a positive ID on Andy but ran into Darhk in the hallway instead. 

• Love 2

I fucking detest her codename

Stumbled upon this post accidentally while waiting for the train home after trivia. It inspired me to watch the episode before I went to sleep, even though I was exhausted and had to wake up early. I guess I will pay for it at work today, since I lost an extra hour of sleep.

Totally agree with you. I LOATHE & HATE the name. Now I just want them to keep calling her Felcity, even though it is completely illogical and dumb. I'd rather fanwank that no one can hear them call her F, than listen to one other person call her Overwatch ever again. I couldn't believe that out of all the options - this is one that was chosen. I mean I'm not surprised, but still I thought someone would have chimed in. You are right MG's ego knows no bounds. I'm also beginning think his passive-aggressive nature also has no bounds.

The audience wants a code name, well I'll give you one. It will be ugly and directly related to me, my ego and my other projects.

The audience wants FS in the field or at least more involved in the action, I'll let her get shot & paralyzed. She will be the only character to date that has ever sustained a permanent or long-term injury.

The audience wants a happy, balanced, drama free couple, I'll give you one of the most contrived BM dramas for plot that is so cliche & trope. I will make the couple who's natural chemistry works radiates drama free be bogged down in drama & plots designed for the original, no discarded couple.

Because I am the showrunner and I know what is best. Even if there are thousands of articles and fans that raved about the drama-free couple or the really great tone of 4a. Even if it got non-fans of the couple to admit that O/F pairing wasn't ruining the show. I will bring it front & center and pump up the cliched soapiness for plot because I am the showrunner and you will hear me roar.

Seriously, I don't know what is in store for us for the rest of ARROW so long as MG is in charge. Because it seems whatever positive/neutral comments, remarks or suggestions he receives - he goes out of his way to destroy and sabotage what people praised. Meanwhile, whatever constructive criticism or negative comments, remarks or suggestions - he goes out of his way to promote them and even emphasize what people have just established is not working for the show.

I almost feel like using reverse psychology at this point for him. Yes, MG the soap, cliche drama is AMAZING!! OMG, who knew the BMD could be such a perfect addition to the crossover & s4? I've been thinking the writing and execution of the LL/BC character is so wonderful, that people will be raving about it for years!! I'm surprised you haven't got any Emmy attention for LL, yet, it is a miscarriage of justice. S3 was the best season ever with super great, well-fleshed out characters, well-thought out plots. The execution was FLAWLESS. I really wish you would write so more game-changing, epic and life-altering plot twists because you are truly gifted at writing those.

He is petulant immature adolescent child when it comes to his shows.... It's just sad. Rather then trying to make a good show and bolster an audience by using their feedback. He instead intentionally tries to ruin his show because his ego blocks him from understanding the audience. Or perhaps he really just lacks an understanding in what makes for a quality show, characters & writing.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 1