Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E02: Field of Dreams

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

They need to put prelims and semis in the same episode again. I don't care much for either of those rounds. Would rather see more judges deliberations. 

Dragging the auditions out for three episodes is getting tired.  Its almost a quarter of the season just spent on the audition process and every year its the same story - we see the shoo-ins, the maybes and then a goodly while on the 'why are they actually here'?s

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Dragging the auditions out for three episodes is getting tired.  Its almost a quarter of the season just spent on the audition process and every year its the same story - we see the shoo-ins, the maybes and then a goodly while on the 'why are they actually here'?s

Do a 2 hour first ep like they used to - skip the back stories and get thru finals.  Then, when they start training camp, start the back stories and feature every new TCC.

• Love 14

I actually like the early rounds. They are real auditions, not staged activities like we get throughout camp. I want to see more of the combo and kicks in the small groups so I can judge for myself who is good enough to move on. I wish the backstories didn't require some negative element. Why can't it just be "I was on the college dance team and loved it" without the not making officer my junior year made me sad part?

• Love 19
8 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Chantel, Bess and Kelsey all ended on good terms, completed season, etc. so I guess I didn't really think twice about them not being mentioned - they probably officially resigned after that and voiceover wasn't updated (it wasn't updated last year for Mandy either)  They probably just had other plans on that day when CMT came in to film draft day stuff and closing interviews with Kelli. Or they didn't sign off on CMT releases for one reason or another.  

Kelsey and Brodie were spectators at the Draft.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Law Mom said:

I actually like the early rounds. They are real auditions, not staged activities like we get throughout camp. I want to see more of the combo and kicks in the small groups so I can judge for myself who is good enough to move on. I wish the backstories didn't require some negative element. Why can't it just be "I was on the college dance team and loved it" without the not making officer my junior year made me sad part?

doesn't tug at the heartstrings or make people engage or root for someone in the same way.  all about those ratings. its the same across any reality show - always the person with a sad backstory is heavily featured, often as the underdog or plucky candidate. i find it generally eyerolling at best and downright mawkish at worse but I tend to not be someone that buys into the overly sentimental music and dragged out ' I should make it because of sad X that happened to me' approach to reality tv. maybe it's the English in me ;)  I just find it deliberately emotionally manipulative and i often wonder how many of these girls really want to discuss these worst moments of their lives vs how much the producers insist on it. 

• Love 5
On 8/9/2018 at 10:14 PM, DFWBelle said:

It amazes me every year how many women either can't kick or forget the kickline. The entire kickline can be seen in full on youtube. You have an entire year to prepare. There is no reason why you should come into semis, finals, and training without perfect kicks and splits. If you know kicks are a problem for you, you should have been working with someone specifically on that portion. There are girls onscreen who can't comfortably slide into the splits. This is a dance audition. I don't get it! 

I think some folks are just in denial about their own lack of skills, talent, etc. But it also bugs the heck out of me when Kelli takes people who can't kick into training camp. I suppose sometimes it's just for the drama of the TV program but to deny a spot someone who can kick but maybe doesn't have a beautiful face really makes me mad.  There was a girl last year who was a great dancer and could kick to her nose but they didn't like her look. Looks (hair & makeup anyway) are easier to fix than kicks. Obviously if someone is too heavy, they can't change that in a few weeks, but I really wonder about the girls they seem to bend over backwards for even though they are missing an important part of the total package. 

1 minute ago, SSAHotchner said:

I think some folks are just in denial about their own lack of skills, talent, etc. But it also bugs the heck out of me when Kelli takes people who can't kick into training camp. I suppose sometimes it's just for the drama of the TV program but to deny a spot someone who can kick but maybe doesn't have a beautiful face really makes me mad.  There was a girl last year who was a great dancer and could kick to her nose but they didn't like her look. Looks (hair & makeup anyway) are easier to fix than kicks. Obviously if someone is too heavy, they can't change that in a few weeks, but I really wonder about the girls they seem to bend over backwards for even though they are missing an important part of the total package. 

Im always torn between what is more infuriating - when they get cut from TC early and so essentially denied someone better a chance or them making the team when they're not polished enough and cannot, by K&J's own admittance carry out the most important and famous move the DCC do.   they do not need a repeat of the sloppiness that was the 2017-18 season. lines all over the place despite Judy repeatedly banging on about how she is militant about lines, nobody in a group in time with each other and only half in time with the music, and just overall a messy year. need a much tighter squad this year, by far.

• Love 5

I love the audition episodes because I feel like once we get into training camp, it's the same thing every week: rehearsal footage of the same dated dance moves featuring booty shaking (but the wholesome kind!), scared looks from TCCs while Kelli and Judy tell them they're not flexible/powerful enough (or that they're clunky/awkward), "mentoring" sessions with Melissa, talking heads from TCCs about how they're so nervous but the most important lifelong dream they've ever had is to wear the iconic DCC uniform and boots, more rehearsal footage featuring TCCs making mistakes, and then TCCs getting called into Kelli's office trying not to pee themselves while they wait to find out if tonight is their last night.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I love the audition episodes because I feel like once we get into training camp, it's the same thing every week: rehearsal footage of the same dated dance moves featuring booty shaking (but the wholesome kind!), scared looks from TCCs while Kelli and Judy tell them they're not flexible/powerful enough (or that they're clunky/awkward), "mentoring" sessions with Melissa, talking heads from TCCs about how they're so nervous but the most important lifelong dream they've ever had is to wear the iconic DCC uniform and boots, more rehearsal footage featuring TCCs making mistakes, and then TCCs getting called into Kelli's office trying not to pee themselves while they wait to find out if tonight is their last night.

Love it 100% true.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Do a 2 hour first ep like they used to - skip the back stories and get thru finals.  Then, when they start training camp, start the back stories and feature every new TCC.

I think the only two hour episode they did was in Season 7 with Prelims, Semi-Finals in the first hour, and Finals in the second hour. I would love to have Prelims and Semi-Finals in one hour, and two episodes of finals with interviews and prep work in one episode and solos and field routine in the second episode.

3 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Sorry - newbie here. Do they really not show "day 2?" Because when they are on the field - they are wearing the same outfits from "day 1."

I believe they ask them to wear the same outfit both days.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

I thought the same thing, too.....like, "UGH.....we have to wait 4 episodes until we see the first meeting and then they gloss over the makeover episode!"

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Neither Jenna nor Holly would ever make the DCC HOF. While they were amazing dancers, they were bad teammates and did not represent the brand well enough to be honored. 

I know.  I’m just talking dance wise.

11 hours ago, Tootie said:

Kelsey and Brodie were spectators at the Draft.

Exactly! Other plans that day :) ...andd perhaps not wanting or caring to be featured anymore on the show anymore...

Edited by LaurenBrook
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I think the only two hour episode they did was in Season 7 with Prelims, Semi-Finals in the first hour, and Finals in the second hour. I would love to have Prelims and Semi-Finals in one hour, and two episodes of finals with interviews and prep work in one episode and solos and field routine in the second episode.

THIS! CMT, pull it together!

• Love 3

Did I miss Neil McCoy saying anything during deliberations? Normally he has something nasty (in a sexual way) to say... 60 yr old man grinning like its Christmas morning and he also hit the lottery...

• Love 3

RE Brianna - former TN titan - I loved her semi costume. the color looked great on her and I think the design suited her body. wonder how much did her outfit cost... 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, sATL said:

RE Brianna - former TN titan - I loved her semi costume. the color looked great on her and I think the design suited her body. wonder how much did her outfit cost... 

I liked it to I’m really rooting for her to make it this year 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, SSAHotchner said:

Agree with this! Every year, we hear her say they only take the best. Brianna could barely kick and lacked power but they thought she was pretty enough to be a TCC. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Exactly! Other plans that day :) ...andd perhaps not wanting or caring to be featured anymore on the show anymore...

her husband does what - since he was at the draft wearing a security tag ?

Rewatching the episode... I love how they introduced the leaders. Jenn K is my hero... up there dancing and teaching pregnant. I did nothing when I was pregnant!

Question for @ShellyB

How long do they have in between initially learning the dance with Judy and performing for the judges? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PrincessLeia said:

Rewatching the episode... I love how they introduced the leaders. Jenn K is my hero... up there dancing and teaching pregnant. I did nothing when I was pregnant!

Even being pregnant, Jenn K's kicks were better than most of girls on the field.   Always loved her.  Just watched her rookie season.........first time I can remember one TCC get "that was great" from K and J practically every episode.  I would love for her to take over for K or J one day.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lexusprincess said:

Even being pregnant, Jenn K's kicks were better than most of girls on the field.   Always loved her.  Just watched her rookie season.........first time I can remember one TCC get "that was great" from K and J practically every episode.  I would love for her to take over for K or J one day.

Agree.... she’s amazing. She was at DCC camp when we went last summer and she was super nice. Dance just looks effortless when she does it!

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Question for @ShellyB

How long do they have in between initially learning the dance with Judy and performing for the judges? 

About an hour...they learn the choreo in about an hour’s time and then practice/ask questions on the field for another 30 minutes. Once they are back upstairs, they have another 30 minutes to practice on the floor, DJEJ plays both the combo and kickline music. Depending on their audition number, they can practice in their seats throughout every group. 

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

About an hour...they learn the choreo in about an hour’s time and then practice/ask questions on the field for another 30 minutes. Once they are back upstairs, they have another 30 minutes to practice on the floor, DJEJ plays both the combo and kickline music. Depending on their audition number, they can practice in their seats throughout every group. 

At NDA camp, during All American finals, the candidates can't watch the groups ahead of them or practice the routine once it starts, so that the later ones don't have an advantage.

#proudmama #AllAmericanDancer

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Law Mom said:

At NDA camp, during All American finals, the candidates can't watch the groups ahead of them or practice the routine once it starts, so that the later ones don't have an advantage.

#proudmama #AllAmericanDancer

One group on the floor, one on deck, one stretching...everyone else in their seats.

• Love 6

I thought that retiring segment was very sweet to Jenelle !! However, Like the management of the team they completely shafted Stephannie,Simone & Chantel. No wonder these girls are retiring they are great not get little to no attention. No wonder they are retiring. Was chantel even mentioned at all ????!!!

• Love 2

I have a lot of respect for the girls who are retrying but having Madi, Erin AND Brennan again feels a bit same old same old - I wish there were more characters.

Anyone else think Judy has softened SO much - she used to be the hardass (

)and now she's so sweet to the girls whereas Kelli is just bitchy a lot of the time. I know there are edits but her body language comes across as TUDE so much of the time.

Was sorry for Paris that she didn't go further but I don't think it would have worked out for her. I did like Madi tho I thought she had a good look and different from long hair normal DCC.

Tina K should have stayed away from auditions. If she hadn't shown up they'd have featured VK less and she'd come across as less obnoxious. 

I liked seeing Judy teach in normal clothes and agree with people who previously said the clothes Kelli wears that verge on cocktail dresses seem a little silly for dance rehearsals. Yes you're on TV but it's a REALITY show.

I quite liked Cersten but Jinelle was a complete angel from day one - always had a great attitude and such a hard worker. Other girls got way more perks and praise (calendars, front of squad photos etc) but Jinelle just kept on being humble and kind. 

I think they should do  additional flexibility assessment to prevent the "your kicks are a DILLbreaker" convo in training camp - last year Kitty had the girls hold developpes on the field and I feel like if they had a portion like that they'd have a better instinct of who'll cope. 

Having said that, I'm not sure I agree with people who say to go to Kitty's classes - I totally empathize with the girls who don't want to pay to have Kitty yell at them. 

• Love 5

My thoughts.  

Stop with the damn back stories.  So borIng

Paris’ flower jumpsuit thing was so ugly as was her hair 

daphne already bugs me.  She’s so basic and boring which of course they love 

I.  Love. Marshall. 

I really hope Madeline and Erin make it.  They seem sweet. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mmm said:

I thought that retiring segment was very sweet to Jenelle !! However, Like the management of the team they completely shafted Stephannie,Simone & Chantel. No wonder these girls are retiring they are great not get little to no attention. No wonder they are retiring. Was chantel even mentioned at all ????!!!

I didn't think about this while I was watching, but it is a bit strange to have so many retiring and to single out Jinelle in that way. I mean, I get why they featured Cersten. It is a feather in the DCC's cap to be able to say "We've had cheerleaders who've gone on to become doctors, etc." But Jinelle is a legend? I would love to know why.  They said fans liked her, teammates liked her, and kids liked her, I get that. But what makes her a LEGEND?  That's a big word. In all the discussions I've seen on this board about who would be considered a "superstar DCC" I don't think Jinelle has ever been mentioned.

1 hour ago, tinabee1967 said:

Anybody notice that when Paris walked away, her feet were completely turned out? That may be one reason why she was not selected. Her foot placement was probably awkward.

I saw it and it made me wince a little.

Paris2.JPG.69f8e1f4ec134e0223d034e4ea282688.JPG

1 hour ago, dccfangirl said:

I have a lot of respect for the girls who are retrying but having Madi, Erin AND Brennan again feels a bit same old same old - I wish there were more characters.

Cristi Fisher was there, with a new look. Kali McKelson and Bri Lutrell were there. They were all finalists last year. Gaebri Anderson was there. They could've talked about her as the sister of a DCC. I guess they just have to pick and choose who they think is more interesting. I was surprised they didn't talk about Rachel Wyatt Miss-Almost-America more than they did.

1 hour ago, dccfangirl said:

Tina K should have stayed away from auditions. If she hadn't shown up they'd have featured VK less and she'd come across as less obnoxious.

I think one of the things that is so ironic is one of the reasons Tina and Kelli want Victoria on the team is they want her to have the experience that they did...meeting their lifelong besties on the team and having adventures together. But the way Victoria is being treated by them and featured on the show pretty much guarantees that will not happen. Everything they are doing will make it difficult for her to bond with other girls if she is chosen.

This should never have happened.

kalinas.thumb.JPG.16f1b20978e32a677fcf4a97c65a552d.JPG

36 minutes ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

My thoughts.  

Stop with the damn back stories.  So borIng

Paris’ flower jumpsuit thing was so ugly as was her hair 

daphne already bugs me.  She’s so basic and boring which of course they love 

I.  Love. Marshall. 

I really hope Madeline and Erin make it.  They seem sweet. 

I'm with you on the backstories. Gabby seems like a nice girl, but I rolled my eyes so hard during her vignette with her family. I get that she loves them and they've had some struggles. But it didn't interest me. The whole scene seemed contrived. As soon as she started to choke up, I hit fast-forward.

I thought Paris' flowered thing was a onesie, but it was a two-piece. And not the best choice. It looked too small, among other things.

Paris.JPG.d5cfeeba5a5d6c7c4ae79ee8360f49e0.JPG

Other observations:

I wonder how tall Taylor Johnson is, and if that will be an issue with her, like it was for Lindsey Florence a couple of years ago. Lindsey's main issue was that her dancing was too loose, but I wonder if they would ever pick a cheerleader who towers over everyone else in the kickline.

5b6f723f7280b_AlannaTaylor.thumb.JPG.f0ecc5f9b688128e9214379c150b78aa.JPG

I liked Kelli's Day#2 dress. I didn't really understand her outfit in the last scene. Then again, I'm not a fan of over-the-knee boots in general.

5b6f72706e5bb_KelliDress.JPG.064b89a85dc61b06d9ed2df97f8059cc.JPG5b6f72774a677_KelliBoots.JPG.d84dc00ad88d10464cd12b5b584151e5.JPG

I've had more than enough Phil, thanks. He's cute in his role of letting the girls in and bringing the numbers out, but they keep trying to put him in more scenes, and he's not very good at doing things that are outside of the norm for him.

In the scene where he brought the girls out the field, he continued to stand there with his arms out like a loon, long after everyone had passed him. It was a little cringey. Put your arms down, Phil. ...Yeah. I've had enough.

Phil2.JPG.8816ee403cc21aefeafcc314edd3f1e7.JPG

Why is everyone saying her hair is violet? Is it my computer? My tv? It just looks like a very intense, blue-based burgundy to me. I know they'd never allow her to keep that hair, but part of me is bummed that if she makes it, they'll make her look just like everyone else.

5b6f73d0db554_purplehair.JPG.3e999bc1a3cc96083a4e874a9dcceeb9.JPG

They showed Alyssa Cisneros a few times. She always looks really ticked off.

Alyssa.JPG.9f33daffa9a6c1cc4231f6f0d321c887.JPG

Bridget's fiancee kissing her on the forehead...that was a sweet moment. I really like her. I have no idea why. I just do.

Bridget.JPG.017062b97bcdfc14cc2402d829b5eb64.JPG

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 6

I have to agree about the prelims, semis and finals. It possibly the most dancing we see all season so I like it as long as possible BUT a two hour premiere for a season  opener sounds like a great idea. Mix it up, CMT!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ShellyB said:

Thank you so much for answering! 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I liked it to I’m really rooting for her to make it this year 

I am also rooting for  (Titans) Briana too, she is very well spoken and seems like a positive person.

I am so sick of seeing Tina a VK  GAG... also...was it necessary for her to straddle her mom? Thats just gross, now I can't get that image out of my head. THANK YOU CMT

Edited by mcmrdh
didn't name the person I am rooting for
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I didn't think about this while I was watching, but it is a bit strange to have so many retiring and to single out Jinelle in that way. I mean, I get why they featured Cersten. It is a feather in the DCC's cap to be able to say "We've had cheerleaders who've gone on to become doctors, etc." But Jinelle is a legend? I would love to know why.  They said fans liked her, teammates liked her, and kids liked her, I get that. But what makes her a LEGEND?  That's a big word. In all the discussions I've seen on this board about who would be considered a "superstar DCC" I don't think Jinelle has ever been mentioned.

I saw it and it made me wince a little.

Paris2.JPG.69f8e1f4ec134e0223d034e4ea282688.JPG

Cristi Fisher was there, with a new look. Kali McKelson and Bri Lutrell were there. They were all finalists last year. Gaebri Anderson was there. They could've talked about her as the sister of a DCC. I guess they just have to pick and choose who they think is more interesting. I was surprised they didn't talk about Rachel Wyatt Miss-Almost-America more than they did.

I think one of the things that is so ironic is one of the reasons Tina and Kelli want Victoria on the team is they want her to have the experience that they did...meeting their lifelong besties on the team and having adventures together. But the way Victoria is being treated by them and featured on the show pretty much guarantees that will not happen. Everything they are doing will make it difficult for her to bond with other girls if she is chosen.

This should never have happened.

kalinas.thumb.JPG.16f1b20978e32a677fcf4a97c65a552d.JPG

I'm with you on the backstories. Gabby seems like a nice girl, but I rolled my eyes so hard during her vignette with her family. I get that she loves them and they've had some struggles. But it didn't interest me. The whole scene seemed contrived. As soon as she started to choke up, I hit fast-forward.

I thought Paris' flowered thing was a onesie, but it was a two-piece. And not the best choice. It looked too small, among other things.

Paris.JPG.d5cfeeba5a5d6c7c4ae79ee8360f49e0.JPG

Other observations:

I wonder how tall Taylor Johnson is, and if that will be an issue with her, like it was for Lindsey Florence a couple of years ago. Lindsey's main issue was that her dancing was too loose, but I wonder if they would ever pick a cheerleader who towers over everyone else in the kickline.

5b6f723f7280b_AlannaTaylor.thumb.JPG.f0ecc5f9b688128e9214379c150b78aa.JPG

I liked Kelli's Day#2 dress. I didn't really understand her outfit in the last scene. Then again, I'm not a fan of over-the-knee boots in general.

5b6f72706e5bb_KelliDress.JPG.064b89a85dc61b06d9ed2df97f8059cc.JPG5b6f72774a677_KelliBoots.JPG.d84dc00ad88d10464cd12b5b584151e5.JPG

I've had more than enough Phil, thanks. He's cute in his role of letting the girls in and bringing the numbers out, but they keep trying to put him in more scenes, and he's not very good at doing things that are outside of the norm for him.

In the scene where he brought the girls out the field, he continued to stand there with his arms out like a loon, long after everyone had passed him. It was a little cringey. Put your arms down, Phil. ...Yeah. I've had enough.

Phil2.JPG.8816ee403cc21aefeafcc314edd3f1e7.JPG

Why is everyone saying her hair is violet? Is it my computer? My tv? It just looks like a very intense, blue-based burgundy to me. I know they'd never allow her to keep that hair, but part of me is bummed that if she makes it, they'll make her look just like everyone else.

5b6f73d0db554_purplehair.JPG.3e999bc1a3cc96083a4e874a9dcceeb9.JPG

They showed Alyssa Cisneros a few times. She always looks really ticked off.

Alyssa.JPG.9f33daffa9a6c1cc4231f6f0d321c887.JPG

Bridget's fiancee kissing her on the forehead...that was a sweet moment. I really like her. I have no idea why. I just do.

Bridget.JPG.017062b97bcdfc14cc2402d829b5eb64.JPG

In Paris' defence I know a lot of highly trained dancers (soloists with the Royal Ballet nd a couple world champion Irish dancers)that still, years after retirement, walk with turnout. its just what feels natural for them because of their training.  She's also, as evidenced both by the bag and her body position, carrying a lot of weight on only one side which affects how you walk, and was likely very tired.  Yes, she might walk with turnout under 'normal' circumstances too, but it doesn't necessarily follow that therefore her foot placement would be 'awkward' or be related to why she wasn't chosen.

• Love 3

I forgot a few other things I noticed.

1. I knew they had to do the combination more than once, but FOUR times? Then they probably have to do the kickline at least twice. Daaaaaaang. I guess it's nice that everyone gets several chances for a do-over, and it gives the judges a chance to really examine each individual dancer, but back-to-back-to-back like that...that's rough.

2. When they were deliberating about Brennan, that one judge said they should tell her "You're this close. The only thing stopping you from greatness is you." Isn't that more or less what they told her in training camp last year? And it had no effect.

3. At the end of deliberations, Kelli says "We'll tabulate and then we will announce those that made it to finals shortly." Then in a voiceover "Today's deliberations are very polarizing. On some candidates, half the judges are yes and half the judges are no. We're going to have to go to the numbers and see how everybody really scores out."

I believe this is the first time on the show she has ever mentioned using an actual numerical scoring system. Or am I just not remembering? I have so many questions about this. I assume when she says "We" have to to the numbers, she's talking about herself, Judy, and Charlotte. This just seems so inefficient to me. Why would they not discuss each girls' score as part of the deliberations? Why do they even need to discuss every single girl? I mean, it seems like they could count the top 30 scorers as an automatic "in" and the bottom 30 as an automatic "out," then they'd only have to discuss the 40 or so in the middle.  It just seems nuts to me that they deliberate with the full panel, then they look at the scores, then K/J/C deliberate as a smaller group. I mean...WHY?

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

I know that Kelli's opinion of Victoria is colored by the fact that she and The Hosebeast are best friends from way back, but what is Charlotte's stake in her making the squad?  I would love to know what the other judges think about her so far.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Pink-n-Green said:

... but what is Charlotte's stake in her making the squad? ...

I have this question also. Others have said that Victoria's father has something to do with The STAR and Charlotte's daughter is Victoria's friend. But even then, I don't get why Charlotte was rooting so hard for Victoria. Charlotte seems like to type to tell her daughter "Hey, sorry we had to cut your friend, but this Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, not Dallas Cowboys Best Friends. This is business."

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I have this question also. Others have said that Victoria's father has something to do with The STAR and Charlotte's daughter is Victoria's friend. But even then, I don't get why Charlotte was rooting so hard for Victoria. Charlotte seems like to type to tell her daughter "Hey, sorry we had to cut your friend, but this Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, not Dallas Cowboys Best Friends. This business."

I can’t imagine Hailey Anderson and Victoria are friends. Or that close. Hailey must be at least 5-6 years older than Victoria. I mean, maybe but that’s a decent age gap when one person is 18 and the other is 22-24. 

22 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

I don't love the 3 episode approach for the current season, however, I do love it when we step back in time.  To me, it really helps link the seasons together.  We may fall in love with someone this season that we notice for the first time, then we back up and watch earlier episodes, and there they are!  I love that!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessLeia said:

I can’t imagine Hailey Anderson and Victoria are friends. Or that close. Hailey must be at least 5-6 years older than Victoria. I mean, maybe but that’s a decent age gap when one person is 18 and the other is 22-24. 

All the daughters are close - they usually have pics at auditions where they are together.  Cassie, Sam, Victoria, Dayton and Haley.  They grew up together with Cassie as big sis.

Thank you @sleepyjean - I couldn't think of the right word when I posted about VK and the other TCC's.  There won't be any "bonding" with them or possibly the vets.  They had to earn their place and here she just jumps right in like she's a vet as well.  For people who say those of us on the boards are the only ones bugged by it - I'll bet you there are plenty of vets and alumni that it annoys.  

• Love 8