Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E02: Field of Dreams

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Meredith - Gawd, she's the slow talker of America. I liked her in the first episode, but she did not wow me in this one. I missed if she made it to finals or not.

Daphne - She still looks old to me. I think she has bags under her eyes or something, but yes she's basically the full package. Except for her toes, lol.

Taylor - I had to laugh when her tragedy was that she did not make captain of the Aggies dance team her Junior year, but that she did make it her Senior year. Her dad's death was really sad though.

VK - The fix is obviously in. Poor judge who didn't get the memo. She's almost s******. She does have a pretty quality that I'm sure translates to the field, but her dancing does not impress.

Phil obviously stepped it up with the CMT producers! I think Nick Flores is a good judge. 

Jinelle is a DCC treasure! She looked so pretty in her interviews.

• Love 7

Kashara looked really heavy during the draft day performance.  Eesh. 

I agree VK is soft in the middle, but I still think she’s a strong candidate in all the other ways.

I definitely think that was quiet Emily trying out again - she was featured in the “bad facials” segment and looked really pretty.   Brennan belonged in that segment too cause her facials are awful (and worse than many of those shown), but I guess they didn’t want to include her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cappuccinagina said:

Melissa R brought up a good point I never really weighed before. If you’re going to do the simple yet apparently super super complicated field entrance (no snark) 4+ minute Thunderstruck AND amazing kickline, you should be able to survive doing 5-8 counts 4times and a mini kickline version. Then again, add nerves and the dancers are probably like wait how many counts?? can’t even focus, just straight up like kick kick kick oh shiz that was supposed to be a leg kick, crap I am off, KELLI IS LOOKING AT ME DO NOT. CRYYYY left split. My heart breaks for the ones who tried out. 

I’m dying.  That cracks me up!

Is it just me or did Meredith talk realllllly slow in her interview? Painfully slow, like- come on girl, little faster, I'm falling asleep listening to you.

Daphne's mouth/lips/smile reminds me so much of Colby's. 

VK needs to chill. I know she's young and excited, but holy hell she needs to calm the F down. 

Judge in the lemon print shirt seems to be the only one who showed up with a brain. Charlotte's reaction to him not gushing all over VK... sheesh.

Love the cute feature on the vets last performance of the season. Not a whole lot of focus on Jenna though, which doesn't really surprise me. Once on Kelli's shitlist, always on Kelli's shitlist. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, MSgal said:

VK and her mom are already annoying me. 

The air guitar was just tragic.  I’m afraid the fix is in and VK will be on the squad.  She is a sloppy, out of control dancer with a gummy overbite.  Just not DCC quality.

• Love 9

Randy Steele is my favorite judge.  He is just so cute and sweet, and he stood up for Brennan saying she needed positive reinforcement! My least favorite judge is Brenda. Please go away, Meredith is great, ok bye

• Love 11

Jinelle :'( My emotions are everywhere. Where have all my Aussies gone? I like that we got to see Judy and Kelli tell her what a superstar she is. And Judy choking up.  

Will also miss Robyn who also comes across as a sparkly, bright person and a great performer. I very much enjoyed Cersten's dancing and Stephanie's personality. I enjoyed the shot of Jenna and Jinelle looking back into the room. 

Onto the newbies:

Dayton is growing on me. Really liked her outfit. I think a girl named Melina (?) has real Nicole Hamilton vibes. There's another girl named Brianna who wore a gold outfit a couple of years ago who I like. Brennan's facials are softer which I think is working for her. And I like Maddie (?) from last year too. Overall I thought the dancers looked good. 

I wonder if VK would bother me if she wasn't Tina's daughter and getting so much focus. I thought the guy judge was right on tbh, she did look all over the place. 

The featured girls had good stories this week. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I agree VK is soft in the middle, but I still think she’s a strong candidate in all the other ways.

I definitely think that was quiet Emily trying out again - she was featured in the “bad facials” segment and looked really pretty.   Brennan belonged in that segment too cause her facials are awful (and worse than many of those shown), but I guess they didn’t want to include her.

I don’t think they will say anything to kashara abt her weight due to this being her final year on the team 

16 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

She was teaching a class at Bar Method here recently and she looked great in person! 

Oh man, Judy choking up got me all bawling and stuff! Will so miss Jinelle!

• Love 5

This episode was different than past ones, so that was nice. Jinelle was someone I did not like initially, based on her looks. However, she truly developed into a pretty woman and I did tear up with her scenes. She seemed very kind and thoughtful, and sincere. Jenna, on the other hand, was the opposite for me. Initially I did liked her and thought she was so cute and perky. I feel that she actually never did develop into a woman, neither physically or mentally, and I did not like her at the end. Funny how things can change! I also thought her boobs did not look good in the uniform in some scenes- too big. I think she looks like a girl playing dress up. Not a fan and wish she would truly move on, rather than just say it. 

I am going to say an unpopular thing, but I just don’t understand the deep love that people are having toward Dayton. If she weren’t from Shelly, who has positioned herself on this board (I know some really like it, which I understand) I just don’t think that people would fawn over her like they do. She would just be another girl trying out for the second time. I feel like people are going on way too much about her in a way that is not in proportion to what we have even seen of her, which has been limited. I do think she is pretty, I liked her costume, but I think she comes across as having a very dull personality and doesn’t move her face much when she talks or dances. She looks very still and flat to me, and is definitely not bubbly. 

Not sure about Meredith anymore. 

I had to laugh when Charlotte lowered her eyes at the guy who commented on not liking Victoria. I watched that part twice- it was like something out of a Disney villian character! Kelly was sitting there with a horrified, shocked face. She looked like she had no chin the way her face was positioned in horror! 

I cannot stand Brenda. I have never liked her, but as the years have gone on, she was really become such a mean, mean person. She is overly critical and seems to have outright contempt for these girls. I don’t understand it. 

I think that the girl who someone above said looks like Janelle from Teen Mom and Casey Anthony (huge yes to both! That made me LOL)  is the one who was shown in the salon with bright orange hair and Kelli asking if it was the final project. 

No vets not picked and left in their seats, which was a first in a long time, I think. 

Can’t wait for next week, as always. I hope they show more of the solos, or had them posted in full on the website. 

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

Is it just me or did Meredith talk realllllly slow in her interview? Painfully slow, like- come on girl, little faster, I'm falling asleep listening to you.

Her interview was kind of LOL first when she kinda unironically said "the struggle was real" and the thing about magically being beckoned to Guam to "dance in a magic show" I was like, wha? 

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Dccfanatic said:

This episode was different than past ones, so that was nice. Jinelle was someone I did not like initially, based on her looks. However, she truly developed into a pretty woman and I did tear up with her scenes. She seemed very kind and thoughtful, and sincere. Jenna, on the other hand, was the opposite for me. Initially I did liked her and thought she was so cute and perky. I feel that she actually never did develop into a woman, neither physically or mentally, and I did not like her at the end. Funny how things can change! I also thought her boobs did not look good in the uniform in some scenes- too big. I think she looks like a girl playing dress up. Not a fan and wish she would truly move on, rather than just say it. 

I am going to say an unpopular thing, but I just don’t understand the deep love that people are having toward Dayton. If she weren’t from Shelly, who has positioned herself on this board (I know some really like it, which I understand) I just don’t think that people would fawn over her like they do. She would just be another girl trying out for the second time. I feel like people are going on way too much about her in a way that is not in proportion to what we have even seen of her, which has been limited. I do think she is pretty, I liked her costume, but I think she comes across as having a very dull personality and doesn’t move her face much when she talks or dances. She looks very still and flat to me, and is definitely not bubbly. 

I had to laugh when Charlotte lowered her eyes at the guy who commented on not liking Victoria. I watched that part twice- it was like something out of a Disney villian character! Kelly was sitting there with a horrified, shocked face. She looked like she had no chin the way her face was positioned in horror! 

I cannot stand Brenda. I have never liked her, but as the years have gone on, she was really become such a mean, mean person. She is overly critical and seems to have outright contempt for these girls. I don’t understand it. 

I think that the girl who someone above said looks like Janelle from Teen Mom and Casey Anthony (huge yes to both! That made me LOL)  is the one who was shown in the salon with bright orange hair and Kelli asking if it was the final project. 

No vets not picked and left in their seats, which was a first in a long time, I think. 

Can’t wait for next week, as always. I hope they show more of the solos, or had them posted in full on the website. 

The vets weren't in the seats during this round.  They come next week at finals

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Her interview was kind of LOL first when she kinda unironically said "the struggle was real" and the thing about magically being beckoned to Guam to "dance in a magic show" I was like, wha? 

Right? She gets the award for most random story ?

• Love 4

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but Kelli and Judy both talked about "ups and downs" and "lots of attrition" during the last season - they discussed how only 23 of the 30 veterans were returning, but they had 36 at the beginning of last season... can anyone tell me which 6 left during the year and why? I read through the 201 pages of last season's posts and only saw one post about one girl who wanted to concentrate on school...

thanks!

• Love 1

Haha, I forgot how much I love hearing Kelli say "simmy finals" for an entire episode. Every year I laugh while simultaneously rolling my eyes when Kelli and Judy tell us during auditions that not being able to do the kickline is a dealbreaker. Yeah, that explains why you guys keep taking people into training camp and even on the team who can't do the kickline. There were several girls with pretty bad kicks shown during semis.

I do not understand why they repeated so much footage from Meredith's home visit. We JUST saw her do the splits on the floor ten seconds ago and you're going to show the exact same shot again right away? Same goes for the pirouettes à la seconde. Did you not get enough footage in the studio to fill a 90 second interview that was already interspersed with her actual talking head interview and old pictures that you had to keep showing the same footage from the dance studio? How did that seem like a better idea than just showing her talking for an extra two seconds?

Meredith's story cracked me up, partly because the first part of her story is the same one that many people have: "I went to New York with a dream! And then I got cut at every damn audition I went to." I totally laughed at the unexpected twist: someone from Guam hired you to dance in a magic show? I mean, there are FAR worse jobs out there, and getting to be on a tropical island is a huge bonus!

I knew there was no way that Jewel was going to make it to the next round (1) in that same scuba outfit that Kelli hated during her freestyle and (2) wearing glasses. I don't know why she and Alanna were wearing long sleeves. IIRC the audition packet used to say to wear a bra top (ETA: I checked the audition guidelines and it says "Dance/Athletic Bra" without specifying anything about sleeves, although to me the word bra implies no sleeves - on a related note, they really need someone to proofread their website, which is riddled with typos and grammatical errors).

As much as I prefer not to hear sob stories during auditions, I felt for Taylor losing her dad. But more than that, I liked the way she talked about what happened because she seemed both sincere and blunt about it without seeming like she expected any sympathy for it. As she said, it sucks. There's no way around that. Losing a parent sucks no matter how old you are. But she had a very practical outlook and she wasn't wallowing about it. To me, that says she is tough and professional, two qualities you need for all the public appearances and fan interactions the DCC have to do. Of course, I still had to give her a demerit for saying "him and I," but I guess nobody's perfect.

I thought Gabby talking about her parents was very sweet and it is not surprising to me that someone fresh out of college who is becoming an adult is beginning to realize how much her parents did for her which made her tear up. She seemed very genuine about it.

I totally cracked up when the meteorologist judge said Victoria was soft and out of control in her dancing and everyone else who had already drunk the legacy Kool-Aid gave him confused looks.

Awww, I love that the Lucchese guy said that Brennan needs positive reinforcement.

I liked Meredith and Gabby during prelims and although we didn't see a ton of footage of them dancing during semis, I still liked what I saw.

On a shallow note, I hated Kelli's pale/nude lipstick when she met with the vets in her office.

I respect Jinelle's decision to retire. As difficult as it is to walk away when you know you could keep going, she was correct when she said that there comes a time when you have to go. Better to go out when it's your choice and you're still at the top of your game!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
typo
  • Love 9

Jinelle teared me UP!!! So sorry to see her go. :( I was hoping she would bust it out for one more year. ;(

I HATED how in the beginning sequence they played that dark instrumental hip hop music and panned the camera to a few of the women of color. Whyeee?? Was that really necessary??

VK and Tina. ? 

Meredith is stunning!! If anyone should make it on appearance alone, it would be her.

Taylor (I think that is her name) almost looked bug eyed during her interview when she was talking about the Aggies and her Dad. It was distracting to watch.

Those space age white glasses? Girl, nohoo. That was NOT a look.

I don't know why Madi did not make it. That was a disappointment to me. 

Paris' hair looked awful. Worse than last time. I hope her future continues to point her in a better direction because she seems nice, just really very unpolished. 

So glad they featured Phil a little bit more. He's awesome. :)

Edited by tinabee1967
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

And MARSHALL his hairdo and braids gave me life.  Was he wearing a plaid kilt? So cute how he crossed his fingers when the judges were talking about Brennan's chances.   And his pledge to take the violet out of Jalyns hair and tone it to a soft auburn.  (someone on here mentioned she looks like Janelle from Teen Mom, now I can't unsee it and she also reminds me of Casey Anthony).   Marsh def brings more to the show than Rainer ever did.  

Rainer was always so bitchy and pissy. Glad he is out, though I wish they listened to him when he voiced concerns about Jenna. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, VintageJ said:

I really liked the segment about the last dance for the retiring vets.  They should do that every season.  I figure the reason they did it this season is because they are truly losing a lot of leadership this season and you had a 5 year vet and a 6 year vet retiring.

I think they did it to emphasize that Dallas Cowboys hosted the draft....but regardless of motivation it was a great segment and I would love to see vets update every year. :)

Edited by Mardo2044
  • Love 10

I loved the last segment on the vets, I always like to know whos going and what they are doing. Going to miss Jinelle and Robin! 

Victoria dancing...meh. Didn't see it from what they showed tonight compared to Madi's dancing and she got cut. Dayton kind of surprised me she's definitely got better. My favourites this round were Jalyn (sp?) with the red-violet hair as she is a great dancer. Brennan's dancing was killer, I really hope she gets through to camp and keeps the confidence she has in auditions. I also really like the girl with the half dark blue and light blue/white top with blonde hair but I couldn't catch her name. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Did Jenna get a boob job? 

No I don’t think so. She’s always worn a good bra with the uniform. A lot of the girls make their chests look full even if they’re on the smaller side. But if you look at her insta on regular pictures I don’t think anything looks different 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hanz said:

My favourites this round were Jalyn (sp?) with the red-violet hair as she is a great dancer. 

I agree!  Dancing great, and color aside I find her hair style off putting...reminds me of that one cheerleader that Kelli called a brillo pad (maybe Jax?).  But that can be fixed, she's one of my fave's so far.  :)

• Love 1

I agree - Jalyn is such a firecracker! Besides being a good dancer, she comes off very poised and self-assured. I think she would be stunning if she filled in her eyebrows and had a nice dark brown haircolor. The look she has now cheapens her... like I picture 2” long acrylic nails, scrunched hair with super firm hold crunchy gel that only really holds the curl at the bottom, big hoop earrings, brown lipstick, and knockoff designer purse with a gaudy giant logo. 

You can do better than that Jalyn! Live your best life! ?

• Love 7

I love Dayton...and that's not because Shelly is on this site/forum.  I was a fan of Dayton's last year before I knew Shelly even came into this forum.  She's beautiful, a good dancer and she's actually quite witty.  She seems very gracious and doesn't come off as "entitled"  Victoria, I always say I don't know enough about the young lady to judge her...and from what I saw, she is a little noodley and soft with her dancing, but I think she has good potential.  I love Brennan, Madeline, Briana and Kristin.  So those are the ones I pull for besides Dayton.  

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Dccfanatic said:

Co-sign, agree.

I also think there is some predisposition towards VK bc of the coverage she's gotten so far and bc people DON'T like her mom. I haven't seen VK acting entitled, just very excited and at times over the top. She might look a little soft, but DB had legit belly hangover during 24k on the field. She's got some weight on her too and nobody's said a word about it. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, DFWBelle said:

It amazes me every year how many women either can't kick or forget the kickline. The entire kickline can be seen in full on youtube. You have an entire year to prepare. There is no reason why you should come into semis, finals, and training without perfect kicks and splits. If you know kicks are a problem for you, you should have been working with someone specifically on that portion. There are girls onscreen who can't comfortably slide into the splits. This is a dance audition. I don't get it! 

I was horrified last night at how many girls were atrocious in the kickline, with some barely gettng kicks knee level let alone to their nose. I know some might have been gassed out, but that's the other thing - every single darn year you see on the show that it's hot down there, that you'll be exhausted, that's its hard.  how do you go unprepared fitness wise? if you're so gassed out your kicks don't even reach parallel, you've no business even having passed the firs round of auditions. we're constantly reminded that the kickline is the single most famous thing the DCC does and yet year after year after year the girls seem totally unprepared and shocked by it

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Pickles said:

Does Jinelle plan to move back to Australia, does anyone know?

She is currently working for the DCC. Not sure how much longer she has on her visa.

29 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

I agree - Jalyn is such a firecracker! Besides being a good dancer, she comes off very poised and self-assured. I think she would be stunning if she filled in her eyebrows and had a nice dark brown haircolor. The look she has now cheapens her... like I picture 2” long acrylic nails, scrunched hair with super firm hold crunchy gel that only really holds the curl at the bottom, big hoop earrings, brown lipstick, and knockoff designer purse with a gaudy giant logo. 

You can do better than that Jalyn! Live your best life! ?

Agree... she was one of my least favorites until the show actually started. Now I love her and just want Marshall to fix her hair.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, jrpollack said:

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but Kelli and Judy both talked about "ups and downs" and "lots of attrition" during the last season - they discussed how only 23 of the 30 veterans were returning, but they had 36 at the beginning of last season... can anyone tell me which 6 left during the year and why? I read through the 201 pages of last season's posts and only saw one post about one girl who wanted to concentrate on school...

thanks!

I know of a few- alexandria, Kalyssa ( didn't complete the season no matter what she says) and Holly P left. another girl whose name I forget left to devote her time to school and maybe Erica as the fifth? not sure about a sixth

54 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

I agree!  Dancing great, and color aside I find her hair style off putting...reminds me of that one cheerleader that Kelli called a brillo pad (maybe Jax?).  But that can be fixed, she's one of my fave's so far.  :)

her hair practically pains me. It doesn't just need an overhaul colour wise because it doesn't suit her complexion or skintone, but it has been seriously damaged over the years by the bleaching required to get that colour and probably large amounts of heat styling. it must feel horrible to the touch because it looks damaged as all hell.  needs some serious masks and to hold off the damaging bleaching for a while. a more natural colour that doesn't require lifting the colour first will make it look much better nad move more naturally.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, FutureDCC said:

She was on the 2017-2018 squad, so yes, she should have been there.  I didn't see her either.

I think Kelsey left before the draft. The draft occurred April 26-28, way before auditions. My guess is the vet practice and retirement meetings were filmed after the draft just for TV purposes. So Kelsey would’ve been long gone by then. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I know of a few- alexandria, Kalyssa ( didn't complete the season no matter what she says) and Holly P left. another girl whose name I forget left to devote her time to school and maybe Erica as the fifth? not sure about a sixth

Holly P & Erica left/were cut during training camp last year. 

Alexandria left after the first preseason game. 

Milan left around Thanksgiving 

Kalyssa left after all games were played but did not finish out the contract/year. 

9 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Alexandria, Milan, Kalyssa, Holly P, and maybe Kelsey? I’m pretty sure Kelsey left before May but I could be wrong.

Just now, PrincessLeia said:

I think Kelsey left before the draft. The draft occurred April 26-28, way before auditions. My guess is the vet practice and retirement meetings were filmed after the draft just for TV purposes. So Kelsey would’ve been long gone by then. Does anyone know if she received her pinky ring?

Kelsey fulfilled her contract, she didn't leave early. She also was a 2 yr vet so she would have gotten her pinky ring already. They get that after they finish their rookie year, that's why Kalyssa doesn't have one. 

2 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think Kelsey left before the draft. The draft occurred April 26-28, way before auditions. My guess is the vet practice and retirement meetings were filmed after the draft just for TV purposes. So Kelsey would’ve been long gone by then. Does anyone know if she received her pinky ring?

Wouldn't she have gotten her pinky ring as a rookie? it was her second year last season. or do they get pinky rings each season?

VK seems like a Kashara wannabe on steroids. She is just too much and not in a good way. I'm with the yellow shirt judge. He was not judging with beer goggles. 

Everyone else sort of blends for me. 

Love Jinelle. Favorite DC in recent years. 

• Love 8

Retiring vets: Jenna, Jinelle, Robyn, Cerstsen, Maggie, Stephanie, Kelsey, Simone, Chantal, Bess....

Kelli said 7 retirees right? I wonder who she wasn’t counting. 

I’m over VK. She’s fine, and i get that favoritism is a thing. That’s life. It’s not the end of the world. However, the effort to try and make it seem like VK is just fabulous is ridiculous. “I wouldn’t want to dance in her group.....” really Kelli?!? 

I kind of fast forwarded through all of the stories, so I’ll have to go back and watch, but Meredith going from getting cut from all auditions in NYC to dancing in a magic show in Guam was.....interesting.

• Love 5

So let me get this straight Erin is a complete train wreck during the routine and Madi nails it yet doesn’t go on to finals and Erin does... okkaayy 

who wants to bet the way they looked at the weatherman for his critique on VK that he is history going forward as a judge? 

Brenda Mc whatever her last name is .... how can you tell that Meredith is all about herself by doing the combo when it’s actually the point to stand out on your own and get noticed ? ? that woman is beyond obnoxious 

Cersten... bye Felica ??

Jalyn, Malena , Rachel , Taylor , Briana wow! So many beautiful women. 

• Love 14

Assuming the candidates get dispatched to Kitty before their solo, I am looking forward to Kitty v Victoria (and a few others). VK seems sweet enough but personally she just doesn't have the DCC look and I 100% believe that if she wasn't a 'legacy' that she wouldn't have gotten to finals. Judy had to leave the room for Cassie decisions (though hhahahahahaha like that meant anything there was no way she wasn't getting in) so when youre basically the girls aunt, there is no way you're not biased as hell.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CaseyRe said:

Assuming the candidates get dispatched to Kitty before their solo, I am looking forward to Kitty v Victoria (and a few others). VK seems sweet enough but personally she just doesn't have the DCC look and I 100% believe that if she wasn't a 'legacy' that she wouldn't have gotten to finals. Judy had to leave the room for Cassie decisions (though hhahahahahaha like that meant anything there was no way she wasn't getting in) so when youre basically the girls aunt, there is no way you're not biased as hell.

now that's another good point.. why wouldn't at least legacies book a session with Kitty, if not in her regular classes, in preparation for tryouts - long before the 1st audition?  And I would like a written recommendation from Kitty would go a long way with K&J, when they are reviewing applications

• Love 1
Just now, sATL said:

now that's another good point.. why wouldn't at least legacies book a session with Kitty, if not in her regular classes, in preparation for tryouts - long before the 1st audition?  And I would like a written recommendation from Kitty would go a long way with K&J, when they are reviewing applications

honestly, legacies have literally zero excuses for not already knowing the kickline, not knowing to have the greatest level of cardio fitness when going in and to have learned how to learn dances ASAP.  not going to Kitty is just silly

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Kitty absolutely ADORES VK, she comments on her pics all the time and was invited to VK's grad party so there won't be any confrontation between the two.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Kitty absolutely ADORES VK, she comments on her pics all the time and was invited to VK's grad party so there won't be any confrontation between the two.

damn it! they're all so unprofessional! not that Im surprised.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

She is currently working for the DCC. Not sure how much longer she has on her visa.

Agree... she was one of my least favorites until the show actually started. Now I love her and just want Marshall to fix her hair.

I really like Jalyn!

• Love 4

Usually Kitty seems incredibly objective about these girls and knowing when they have it or don't. But once in a great while her lens gets fogged up. She loved Morgan from years back, who couldn't remember the routines to save her life. I think it was Kitty who saved her bacon. Looks like the same may be happening with VK as well.

Poor Scott, the meteorologist who was the only judge who clearly didn't get the stone tablet that proclaimed "Thou shalt not dis VK" and spoke the truth. He's going to have to take those lemons on his shirt and make lemonade 'cause Charlotte gave him the look of death. He may never be asked back to judge again.

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Love 18