Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E02: Field of Dreams

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I love Gabby and her mother is stunning. 

Gabby seems very nice and a great dancer. Jalyn is a firecracker too! 

Erin looks terrible. Dying over the bad expressions segment 

Confession - I love Jalyn"s hair as is...reminds me of Char...(I can't spell) from DWTS.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I forgot a few other things I noticed.

1. I knew they had to do the combination more than once, but FOUR times? Then they probably have to do the kickline at least twice. Daaaaaaang. I guess it's nice that everyone gets several chances for a do-over, and it gives the judges a chance to really examine each individual dancer, but back-to-back-to-back like that...that's rough.

2. When they were deliberating about Brennan, that one judge said they should tell her "You're this close. The only thing stopping you from greatness is you." Isn't that more or less what they told her in training camp last year? And it had no effect.

3. At the end of deliberations, Kelli says "We'll tabulate and then we will announce those that made it to finals shortly." Then in a voiceover "Today's deliberations are very polarizing. On some candidates, half the judges are yes and half the judges are no. We're going to have to go to the numbers and see how everybody really scores out."

I believe this is the first time on the show she has ever mentioned using an actual numerical scoring system. Or am I just not remembering? I have so many questions about this. I assume when she says "We" have to to the numbers, she's talking about herself, Judy, and Charlotte. This just seems so inefficient to me. Why would they not discuss each girls' score as part of the deliberations? Why do they even need to discuss every single girl? I mean, it seems like they could count the top 30 scorers as an automatic "in" and the bottom 30 as an automatic "out," then they'd only have to discuss the 40 or so in the middle.  It just seems nuts to me that they deliberate with the full panel, then they look at the scores, then K/J/C deliberate as a smaller group. I mean...WHY?

Its nothing like what would be expected of them during a game situation though. they have to dance pretty much non-stop throughout the game, there are no time-outs, no stopping and so going through the combo 4 times is a somewhat decent indicator of fitness levels and how quickly they get gassed out, because while they can build stamina during TC, its only so much so if a girl is gassed by the end of the second sequence, she's got no chance in hell of dancing for several hours, which already comes after several hours of practice on the morning of the game.  Plus most of the girls have been dancing on squads of some kind (high school or collegiate or other sports teams and studio recitals) so it shouldn't be anything they're not used to in the slightest.

7 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Is this so the judges and the viewers remember who they are?

I believe so. just makes the dancing across the two days more cohesively easy to remember for the judges - so many of hte girls look so similar I wouldn't be surprised if many of them are remembered by outfit and not face. I'll admit that's how I do it sometimes until the herd is thinned a little

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I forgot a few other things I noticed.

1. I knew they had to do the combination more than once, but FOUR times? Then they probably have to do the kickline at least twice. Daaaaaaang. I guess it's nice that everyone gets several chances for a do-over, and it gives the judges a chance to really examine each individual dancer, but back-to-back-to-back like that...that's rough.

I think, and obviously @ShellyB would know for sure, they run through it twice back to back then switch lines and run through it again twice. I’ve done it in auditions before so the choreographer/judge can see everyone front and center.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sarah99 said:

I think, and obviously @ShellyB would know for sure, they run through it twice back to back then switch lines and run through it again twice. I’ve done it in auditions before so the choreographer/judge can see everyone front and center.

What about during finals?  Perform on the field how many times with the other newbies, perform with the vets by hair color, by height, etc.  That's after you did your solo.  Loooooonnng day.

• Love 1

I think the doing the combination has something to do with CMT, but I am not sure. Phil doing what he does now has CMT written all over it. I have heard they do certain scenes over and over again like when Kelli comes out to talk with the girls before Prelims start, Phil taking out the board with the numbers on it, and Kelli and Judy announcing who made it to Semi-Finals, Finals and TC to make it look like the girls are really excited. I also do not buy they are going by the actual numbers when they decide who moves on to the next round or to TC. I bet dollars to donuts CMT, Kelli and Charlotte make the final decision with Judy getting a little say so in who goes on or makes the team.

1 hour ago, Pink-n-Green said:

I know that Kelli's opinion of Victoria is colored by the fact that she and The Hosebeast are best friends from way back, but what is Charlotte's stake in her making the squad?  I would love to know what the other judges think about her so far.

One thing that I noticed is what Kelli stated (and I’m paraphrasing here) when speaking about Dayton..how she has known her since she was a baby and is close to her mother Shelly but it is still her job to pick the best 36 for the squad and it makes it a little tricky.  I wish I could go back and get exactly what she said.  When speaking of Victoria she said her mother would be proud.  

I hope the judges opinions are heard better when we see finals.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I think the doing the combination has something to do with CMT, but I am not sure. Phil doing what he does now has CMT written all over it. I have heard they do certain scenes over and over again like when Kelli comes out to talk with the girls before Prelims start, Phil taking out the board with the numbers on it, and Kelli and Judy announcing who made it to Semi-Finals, Finals and TC to make it look like the girls are really excited. I also do not buy they are going by the actual numbers when they decide who moves on to the next round or to TC. I bet dollars to donuts CMT, Kelli and Charlotte make the final decision with Judy getting a little say so in who goes on or makes the team.

Well, at the beginning when the one girl commented how the female guard was coming to open the gate.  I can just picture someone from CMT asking - who wants to state the obvious??  When they are cutting the girls and they prolong it cause they are getting the shot ready, that to me is just cruel.

35 minutes ago, Sarah99 said:

It’s approximately 2.5 minute dance (includes all 4 times) followed by 30 seconds of kicks. Yep, it’s a lot, but for a real field performance I think I’ve heard them say that pre-game is 4 mins followed by the 30 seconds of kicks. 

Trained dancers should be able to do this... the stamina will build through camp, but a dancer who is in shape, should be able to do this and not look like they’re about to pass out. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

It’s approximately 2.5 minute dance (includes all 4 times) followed by 30 seconds of kicks. Yep, it’s a lot, but for a real field performance I think I’ve heard them say that pre-game is 4 mins followed by the 30 seconds of kicks. 

Trained dancers should be able to do this... the stamina will build through camp, but a dancer who is in shape, should be able to do this and not look like they’re about to pass out. 

Exactly! It always makes me laugh in ice skating when during the free skate the announcers always comment on how tired the skaters get in the last minute or so. Don’t they train 6-8 hrs a day? I think 4mins is doable for highly trained atheletes ?

• Love 3
Just now, Trixi said:

Exactly! It always makes me laugh in ice skating when during the free skate the announcers always comment on how tired the skaters get in the last minute or so. Don’t they train 6-8 hrs a day? I think 4mins is doable for highly trained atheletes ?

Remember the earlier shows where they did a lot of work with Jay to build stamina?  Or they would work out with him before practice?  If you can work out with him and then practice for how many hours, you should be able perform at top level.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Yeah, as a former competitive skater I can confirm that actually we can do four minutes easily.. Though running through the whole long program isn't something we necessarily did on the daily, it'd be broken down into segments that'd be practised, but when you're looking at those that win, they're not getting gassed out or if they are, it's because their programme is more complicated than someone else's or they're not pacing because they're giving everything because it all comes down to that last minute and they're pouring it all out there. if they were having to continue to skate longer, they'd pace better, but they don't have to. these girls have to pace for an hours long game, they need to know how

• Love 2
On 8/10/2018 at 9:30 PM, PrincessLeia said:

Had no designs on posting, just lurking, but Jinelle's exit merits it. I've watched MTT faithfully since day one and no girl has ever stolen my heart like she has. When they say beauty inside and out I will always think of Jinelle. God bless her, and thank you Australia for nurturing such a gem who somehow found her way to our shores!

Couldn’t agree more. She is truly something special. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I think Jinelle got the legacy mention because she was as a leader drama free. After what they went through with Holly, Erica, and Jenna, I bet Lacey and Jinelle were like a nice breath of DCC air.

she was also a five year vet. besides Jenna (who was never gonna get a big send off after last year, and I've no idea why people were surprised she was leaving after the season, because c'mon, she was never going to really be able to stay no matter how much she might want to) was anyone else retiring this year also a 5 year vet?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

I know that Kelli's opinion of Victoria is colored by the fact that she and The Hosebeast are best friends from way back, but what is Charlotte's stake in her making the squad?  I would love to know what the other judges think about her so far.

Victoria’s dad (Tina’s husband) is one of the key players with the restaurant group that had places at The Star. It is 100% in the Jones family’s best interest to keep him happy.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I liked Kelli's Day#2 dress. I didn't really understand her outfit in the last scene. Then again, I'm not a fan of over-the-knee boots in general.

5b6f72706e5bb_KelliDress.JPG.064b89a85dc61b06d9ed2df97f8059cc.JPG5b6f72774a677_KelliBoots.JPG.d84dc00ad88d10464cd12b5b584151e5.JPG

I didn’t think it was professional looking at all. It looked like something you’d wear the morning after. A big man’s shirt and CFM boots. It reminded me of Shania Twain’s costume in the ‘Man, I Feel Like A Woman’ video. 

• Love 6

Hosebeast.  OMG That's so funny.

• Love 3

I have a @ShellyB question somewhat related to this part of auditions.  I watched the 2 hr special recently and remember seeing in season one, when the rookie candidates would go in for interviews, they would stop by the dance studio and take a quick peep at the veterans learning the audition routine. I always wondered how they did this when the vets and rookie candidates all interviewed together? And also did they always do that before the show? 

4 hours ago, dccfangirl said:

Anyone else think Judy has softened SO much - she used to be the hardass 

Judy knows now when the cameras are rolling and when to be a hard ass and when to polite you to death. Her being a hardass is why the DCC are 1000x better than other pro teams. Kelli is not as snooty as she used to be now that she's fat, but Judy is still harder on the girls. Somebody as to be serious about their dance bc Kelli is as much about looks and branding. Judy just wants trained, skinny dancers. 

2 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

In Paris' defence I know a lot of highly trained dancers (soloists with the Royal Ballet nd a couple world champion Irish dancers)that still, years after retirement, walk with turnout. its just what feels natural for them because of their training.  She's also, as evidenced both by the bag and her body position, carrying a lot of weight on only one side which affects how you walk, and was likely very tired.  Yes, she might walk with turnout under 'normal' circumstances too, but it doesn't necessarily follow that therefore her foot placement would be 'awkward' or be related to why she wasn't chosen.

Seriously. She's walking away and carrying a ton of stuff. Who cares about turnout?

Papa Kalina has $$$$ tied in with the Cowboys. Charlotte would not give an eff about Tina being an old DCC if they didn't have money tied up in the org now.

33 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

Victoria’s dad (Tina’s husband) is one of the key players with the restaurant group that had places at The Star. It is 100% in the Jones family’s best interest to keep him happy.

100%. Investors or possible investors will get you on the bestie list with Charlotte #yuko #milan #kelseybond.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Judy knows now when the cameras are rolling and when to be a hard ass and when to polite you to death. Her being a hardass is why the DCC are 1000x better than other pro teams. Kelli is not as snooty as she used to be now that she's fat, but Judy is still harder on the girls. Somebody as to be serious about their dance bc Kelli is as much about looks and branding. Judy just wants trained, skinny dancers. 

Seriously. She's walking away and carrying a ton of stuff. Who cares about turnout?

Papa Kalina has $$$$ tied in with the Cowboys. Charlotte would not give an eff about Tina being an old DCC if they didn't have money tied up in the org now.

100%. Investors or possible investors will get you on the bestie list with Charlotte #yuko #milan #kelseybond.

Exactly.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

I would have thought that there were plenty of investors wanting a place in the Star and that Charlotte wouldn't have had to kiss anybody's booty.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I would have thought that there were plenty of investors wanting a place in the Star and that Charlotte wouldn't have had to kiss anybody's booty.  

I guess maybe  a)the thing cost $1.5billion in a not good economy b)it looks good to have a 'legacy' family part of the Star and she's all about the PR and selling the 'it's a family'' party line  c)you don't burn bridges when money is at stake d)the Kalina's are a known quantity unlike a potential stranger as an investment. I also don't know how much money they put into it?   The only random fact I do know about the Kalina family is that Tanner auditioned for the part of Harry Potter....say what??!?!?

9 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

The only random fact I do know about the Kalina family is that Tanner auditioned for the part of Harry Potter....say what??!?!?

Say WHAT!?!?!?!?!  Can I say I'm glad he didn't get the part?  To me, he doesn't physically look anything like what the book describes Harry.  Granted, I've never seen him act so I don't know how he would have done with the part had he gotten it, but I just don't see him in the role.  Besides, if I'm remembering correctly, they wanted only British actors for the roles (with a few who could either be majorly convincing or were of the appropriate nationalities for the other Wizarding schools in France and wasn't it Germany?) On top of all that, the films would have been vastly different if any of the roles had been cast differently.

Besides, could you just IMAGINE Tina if he'd gotten the role and the films were as popular as they are with Daniel Radcliffe?  And we thought she was bad with Victoria!   I'd hate to see what would have happened then.

Edited by EricaShadows
2 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Say WHAT!?!?!?!?!  Can I say I'm glad he didn't get the part?  To me, he doesn't physically look anything like what the book describes Harry.  Granted, I've never seen him act so I don't know how he would have done with the part had he gotten it, but I just don't see him in the role.  Besides, if I'm remembering correctly, they wanted only British actors for the roles (with a few who could either be majorly convincing or were of the appropriate nationalities for the other Wizarding schools in France and wasn't it Germany?) On top of all that, the films would have been vastly different if any of the roles had been cast differently.

Besides, could you just IMAGINE Tina if he'd gotten the role and the films were as popular as they are with Daniel Radcliffe?  And we thought she was bad with Victoria!   I'd hate to see what would have happened then.

If she wouldn't let Baby Girl go to New York, how far would Baby Boy have gotten?

7 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Can you say Monster Stage Mom??  heh, the Kalina's would be the other K family. Momager alert.

TBH there would have been considerable outrage here if an American had gotten the role of Harry Potter, or indeed anyone other than a British kid, but yeah, Tanner K auditioned. The world is a scary and bizarre place.

4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

If she wouldn't let Baby Girl go to New York, how far would Baby Boy have gotten?

I can't have been the only one horrified by that segment, right? Please say I wasn't. that sickly sweet, selling it like it was so adorable and motherly that she crushed her kid's potential training and career because she just couldn't let her move away. I was so creeped out. like she literally just shut down what could have been a phenomenal opportunity to keep her kid under her wing at all times. yikes on spikes.  Especially Baby Boy seems to have been allowed a bit more freedom if his acting is anything to go by. i know some of it was filmed in Texas (like Everybody Wants Some, an interview with him for which is I heard him mention Harry Potter) but it can't all be.

Edited by CaseyRe
5 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

In Paris' defence I know a lot of highly trained dancers (soloists with the Royal Ballet nd a couple world champion Irish dancers)that still, years after retirement, walk with turnout. its just what feels natural for them because of their training.  She's also, as evidenced both by the bag and her body position, carrying a lot of weight on only one side which affects how you walk, and was likely very tired.  Yes, she might walk with turnout under 'normal' circumstances too, but it doesn't necessarily follow that therefore her foot placement would be 'awkward' or be related to why she wasn't chosen.

Yup... still walking with turnout 10 years later... It's just been ingrained in my muscles from age 3

• Love 2

....am I seriously the only one here that doesn't think it's unreasonable for a mother to not want her child to move away to boarding school, 2,000 miles away, in New York City at the age of 12?

To presume that Tina Kalina is some kind of a monstrously selfish, crazy overbearing stage mom seems extremely unreasonable to me.  She has been crucified repeatedly for everything from the comments she made about Chandler (who is adorable), to her exuberance, to pressure she is presumed to be putting on VK to "follow her footsteps."  

I just don't have the same interpretation about the way she is presenting.  For instance, regarding her comments about Chandler, I didn't read it that she was trying to be cruel or thoughtless.  She sounded very much like some of my very dear friends, whom I love with all my heart but who also wouldn't know tact if they met it on the street.  I would bet she was probably horrified and puzzled about the interpretation of the grandma comment as hurtful.  It sounded to me as though she was being matter-of-fact about an observation she had about Chandler's expressions and the way she wrinkled her forehead when she was being earnest or anxious.  

I find TK endearing and kind of adorable - like a super goofy aunt who is ridiculous fun to go out and have a cocktail with, even though you know she's going to embarrass the life out of you.  I could see her listening carefully to how sad you are about not having a boyfriend that loves you, deciding to help, and standing up on her chair to call over a group of cute and puzzled men to your table, while she loudly talks about how great you are while you have your palms pressed firmly over your face and are hoping the floor will be merciful and swallow you up.  

I loved her presentation of those wilted flowers to VK - it was just really sweet.  The air guitar with VK was absolutely cringeworthy, but at least they were cringeworthy together.  My mom insisted on my sisters and I all wearing hideous denim shirts in our family pictures.  It was truly awful, but we suffered as a family.  They do air guitars.  We did denim.  Both captured on film for posterity. ??

I see TK's focus on DCC with VK as a means she has to connect with her, to include her, and to support her daughter in something she feels passionate about.  That kind of engagement can mean the world to a child, and VK has plenty enough energy and "extra" of her own to not be overwhelmed by it.

TK seems to be funny, bubbly, and all kinds of extra, and I've always liked her.  "Extra" people can be all kinds of fun, and it's not her fault she doesn't have the sophistication of someone like Marshall (whom I also love - can't wait to see what he does with Jalyn's hair!).

• Love 10

TK is not my style, but she is definitely very "cheerleader" with the perky personality and clearly loves DCC and her association with it.  VK should be assessed on her own merits.  I agree with weatherman assessments that she was soft and sloppy.  In still shots I find VK to be cute but her smile is a little gummy.  I do not find her to be HD friendly in any of the live camera shots.  The fact that her dad is a big investor is enlightening.  That said,  I definitely give an enthusiastic mom, TK, a pass...whether you like her personality or not, she EARNED her boots!

Edited by Mardo2044
  • Love 2
On 8/10/2018 at 3:53 PM, MrsEVH said:

Who was Kelli referring to when the girls were going into the split after the kick line?  She said something like "that's not good".

Number 50, blonde with black and white criss-cross top lost her footing?, readjusted and then slid into splits delayed.

Edited by Mardo2044
Clarifying outfit
9 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

1. Omg this comment made me snort ?

2. Doesn’t Kalina work for or manage the group that owns Del Frisco’s? Or is that old info?

3. What’s up with Yuko’s family? Are they loaded? Is that why Charlotte loves her and she can do no wrong?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Trixi said:

As you undoubtedly know, doing it at full performance level IS exhausting for sure! 

15 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

Anybody notice that when Paris walked away, her feet were completely turned out? That may be one reason why she was not selected. Her foot placement was probably awkward.

Paris herself admitted she missed 16 counts of the dance...from what they showed it was closer to 10.  But I think freezing and not being able to execute in short timeframe was her demise due to TC learning a dance a day.  I really liked her :(

As for walking with turnout in day-to-day, I find it not very lady like but know a number of high level dancers that do it out of habit. 

• Love 1

Who is the girl in the camo outfit? She made finals. Please excuse my ignorance... I’m old now and don’t keep up with the dance scene anymore, so I’m just not familiar with most of these girls.

21 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

Paris herself admitted she missed 16 counts of the dance...from what they showed it was closer to 10.  But I think freezing and not being able to execute in short timeframe was her demise due to TC learning a dance a day.  I really liked her :(

I thought Paris looked pretty good during the scenes where she actually remembered the dance. 

• Love 4

I don't get the Meredith criticism....she is beautiful AND can dance which is something the last rookie class was short on supply.  I don't know that the guys will care that she doesn't "connect" with all the audience.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I bet dollars to donuts CMT, Kelli and Charlotte make the final decision with Judy getting a little say so in who goes on or makes the team.

I think this is more likely the reality.  Otherwise, things like not cutting Danielle and adding her number to TC onstage would not happen.  If it was strictly numbers she would say it is out of her hands.  I also think if Charlotte wants someone Kelli let's her have them because, well, she is the boss.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

I think this is more likely the reality.  Otherwise, things like not cutting Danielle and adding her number to TC onstage would not happen.  If it was strictly numbers she would say it is out of her hands.  I also think if Charlotte wants someone Kelli let's her have them because, well, she is the boss.

29 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

I bet dollars to donuts CMT, Kelli and Charlotte make the final decision with Judy getting a little say so in who goes on or makes the team.

See this is what makes me mad.  Just because you are the director or whatever your title is, the final decisions throughout the entire audition process should be up to Kelli and Judy.  They are the directors and choreaographer.  They have the expertise to evaluate the dancers to decide who is best for the team.  Has Charlotte ever danced?  Cheered?  No one should be able to get to finals or training camp because Charlotte likes them if they are not able to impress Judy especially and Kelli.  They are the two that have to work with them day in and day out and it would not be fair that they have to make a struggler that they don’t want there to work because Charlotte likes them. They are the ones that answer to the fans if DCC sucks.  All I need you to do is write the checks.  Go eat a sandwich and gain a few pounds.  Like Kelli said, 5 pounds will take 5 years off.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, VintageJ said:

See this is what makes me mad.  Just because you are the director or whatever your title is, the final decisions throughout the entire audition process should be up to Kelli and Judy.  They are the directors and choreaographer.  They have the expertise to evaluate the dancers to decide who is best for the team.  Has Charlotte ever danced?  Cheered?  No one should be able to get to finals or training camp because Charlotte likes them if they are not able to impress Judy especially and Kelli.  They are the two that have to work with them day in and day out and it would not be fair that they have to make a struggler that they don’t want there to work because Charlotte likes them. They are the ones that answer to the fans if DCC sucks.  All I need you to do is write the checks.  Go eat a sandwich and gain a few pounds.  Like Kelli said, 5 pounds will take 5 years off.

I would not be surprised if Kelli and Charlotte were running the show so to speak before CMT came down the turnpike. Charlotte and Kelli were probably excited about having a new series show casting how wonderful and special the DCC Organization is. I do not think Judy enjoys being in front of the camera, and she does not agree 100% with the choices Kelli and Charlotte make about which girls make it to Semi-Finals, Finals, TC and on the squad. You can definitely see it in her body language and facial expressions. She is a small fish in the big DCC pond.

Edited by bigskygirl
1 hour ago, Mardo2044 said:

Its seemed pretty obvious through previous seasons that Judy often gets overruled on a girl that can't dance but Kelli or Charlotte likes. Judy will um and ahh and state se doesn't think she can bring the girl up enough in the time but they'll tell her she can and then of course she can't, the girl is cut and Judy gets that super pinched pissed cat look

• Love 4
5 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

1. Omg this comment made me snort ?

2. Doesn’t Kalina work for or manage the group that owns Del Frisco’s? Or is that old info?

3. What’s up with Yuko’s family? Are they loaded? Is that why Charlotte loves her and she can do no wrong?

Yes he is an owner and GM of the Del Frisco's company. Probably old info.

16 hours ago, Sarah99 said:

Yes, 8 - 8 counts, twice through then switch line and repeat. The kickcline is also done twice so judges can see right and left splits. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I have a @ShellyB question somewhat related to this part of auditions.  I watched the 2 hr special recently and remember seeing in season one, when the rookie candidates would go in for interviews, they would stop by the dance studio and take a quick peep at the veterans learning the audition routine. I always wondered how they did this when the vets and rookie candidates all interviewed together? And also did they always do that before the show? 

The interviews used to be individual with a handful of jugdes, so those were going on while vets were learning the semis routine, which was also an innovation of the show. Prior to MTT, vets learned the combo after the individual finals routines were finished. They would have about an hour to practice then auditions resumed with the groups, like they are done now. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

He is the Regional Mgr for DFRG, overseeing the restaurants in DFW. The restaurant at the Star is not in the DFRG group. It is owned by Dee Lincoln, the original cofounder of Del Friscos, she left the group several years ago. She also has Dee Lincoln’s Tasting Room at AT&T Stadium. 

Edited by ShellyB
  • Love 11