Type keyword(s) to search

The Clothing Thread: What The Heck Are They Wearing?

• Start Topic

I loved the graphic teal with splashes of red dress Eve was wearing. I would buy it for myself if it isn't too expensive. Gorg! Can anyone id the dress/where to buy? 

Theresa looked super cute in her casual dress and jean jacket combo. Jen Lilley is so very pretty.

Nicole's muted black and white dress was cute too if a little boring.

Normally I would hate them but I loved the print pants Jen was wearing.

• Love 1

I continue to love Nicole's hair, but that dress she was poured into--wowza!  Sort of good and bad all at the same time. Interesting choice for her civil suit day.  And then we had Serena stuffed into a horrendous something or other, yikes.

This is old news maybe for some but 2 wks ago JL/Theresa started incorporating blond into her hair (her natural color) and trimmed a couple inches. Since she do this real time 2-3 wks ago we will probably see blondish bobbed Theresa 8 months from now Salem time.

This is old news maybe for some but 2 wks ago JL/Theresa started incorporating blond into her hair (her natural color) and trimmed a couple inches. Since she do this real time 2-3 wks ago we will probably see blondish bobbed Theresa 8 months from now Salem time.

I have heard that Jen Lilley is naturally a blonde, but I just cannot believe it.  She is so striking as a brunette.  When she was on GH as a blonde, she was not as attractive.

• Love 1

I have to agree. The dark brown brings out her nice milky complexion and highlights her long dark eyelashes. Sofia Vergara and Christina Hendricks are natural blonds also and look so much more striking with their dyed hair too.

I am a fan of the layered necklace/chain look, but... that piece Abigail's been wearing this week is just a little too much, IMO. Perhaps it's because she's tiny, but it was overwhelming and reminded me of a Mr. T Starter Kit. 

• Love 4

Who in God's name is the hair stylist for this show? For the past several months Abigail's hair has looked awful. I can't Believe she or anyone else thinks her stringy hair is appealing. When she was last visiting Chad in the hospital trying to get him to wake up, I was so distracted by that god awful mess on her head, I didn't know what she was saying. I know her hair can look good, because she used to have really pretty hair and gorgeous styles. Now it's just a stringy mess. Jen's too for that matter. I wonder if they're trying to go for a more innocent look for Abigail. Some of the other girls have looked pretty scary lately also, but Abigail's looks worse everyday.

• Love 3

Aside from the beard and dye job, did Tan have some work done when he was off those weeks?

I think he said in an interview that his secret was an embalming fluid facial and a formaldehyde flush, ending with a kerosene colonic.

Keeps him young.

• Love 3

Who in God's name is the hair stylist for this show? For the past several months Abigail's hair has looked awful. I can't Believe she or anyone else thinks her stringy hair is appealing. When she was last visiting Chad in the hospital trying to get him to wake up, I was so distracted by that god awful mess on her head, I didn't know what she was saying. I know her hair can look good, because she used to have really pretty hair and gorgeous styles. Now it's just a stringy mess. Jen's too for that matter. I wonder if they're trying to go for a more innocent look for Abigail. Some of the other girls have looked pretty scary lately also, but Abigail's looks worse everyday.

The hair and makeup department actually are really proud of her look and find her exceptionally beautiful. There was a magazine article on it.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2

Seriously?? I posted in another thread about her extremely weird hairdo the past couple of days. I actually tried to recreate it myself, just to see why anyone might think this was a good idea, pulling hair from the back of my head forward over my ears and then twisting it all in the back. It wasn't anything I'd ever leave the house looking like, but it was better than Abigail's

• Love 2

I missed the weird hair because online everything is darker than on the tee vee.  But I see she gave up the small square pillow.  I was confused why it was square until I remembered the fetal horns.

• Love 4

Honestly I think it was a little rude to single her out and lavish this over the top praise. It was 2 pages of gushing about her great beauty and how it was literally impossible to make her hair and makeup look bad. There's a lot of attractive women on the show besides her.

• Love 4

Honestly I think it was a little rude to single her out and lavish this over the top praise. It was 2 pages of gushing about her great beauty and how it was literally impossible to make her hair and makeup look bad. There's a lot of attractive women on the show besides her.

So they've been having a contest to try to make her look bad? I think they just won! :)

• Love 3

You know I've read a lot of long biographies and many times Liz Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, Charlize Theron and more they have to down play their beauty or certain features to make then natural and believable in their parts.

And she always makes me think of that old theme song to the "Mr. Ed, the Talking Horse", show.  

I wonder why....

A horse is a horse, of course of course,

and no one can talk to a horse of course,

that is of course, unless the horse,

Is the famous Mister Ed!

Go right to the source and ask the horse.

He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.

He's always on a steady course.

Talk to Mister Ed.

• Love 2

What kind of magic crack are they smoking?  I think KM is not only homely but a poor actor as well.  The constant propping and pushing of her is weird. 

• Love 5

So the stylists working on KM are all blind?  

I can't believe for a minute they think she looks good. Hope and Gabby have gorgeous hair and it looks nice most all of the time. Abby's would only be fitting if she'd been trapped in one of Stefano's tunnels for a month.   

• Love 4

So the stylists working on KM are all blind?  

I can't believe for a minute they think she looks good. Hope and Gabby have gorgeous hair and it looks nice most all of the time. Abby's would only be fitting if she'd been trapped in one of Stefano's tunnels for a month.

"Trapped in one of Stefano's tunnels for a month", ...... be still, my heart!

• Love 4

Kayla's boxy blue and red horizontal stripe shift dress, cardigan, and style hair looked really dumb. I didn't really recognize her she looked like Adrienne who has that look and frump.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2

I think this thread is going to get a workout with these "sixties" fashions.

• Hope's dress was fine but her hair was horrendous.
  • Abbifail actually looked pretty with her do!  Not sure if that is her outfit for the party though, isn't she wearing ripped jeans?
  • I don't know why, but I actually like Caroline's dress but not with that jewellery.
  • Julie's outfit made her look fat.
  • Nicole looked great, hair and dress.
  • Adrienne's hair was horrible!
  • Eve was stunning, and no one wears clothes like KDP.
  • Gabi looked like a stunning sixties beauty.
  • I think Kate's outfit didn't look entirely sixties, but for her character it would be approrpriate and I think the hair worked too.
  • Jen looked okay both hair and dress, but it looked like something she would wear present day!
  • Teresa reminded me of a young Pricilla Presley, while Maggie reminded me of an old one.
Edited by bannana
  • Love 5

I thought everyone looked great except Kate and JJ.

I thought Brady and Rafe looked especially handsome and Hope, Gabi were stunning. Theresa and Nicole's styles were really fun I sorta felt like this was very later seasons Mad Men. I did think Abigail's hair and outfit were improvements on her usual horrendous daily stuff.

• Love 1

Is the wardrobe department unwilling or unable to procure decent wedding dresses? Sami's was weird and more of a costume and now so is Hope's. Can't they just go to a bridal shop or vintage or thrift shop and find or make something normal-looking?

These are supposed to be wealthy people for the most part and it always looks like their outfits are rather cheap....nevermind the fact that they keep getting married in living rooms.

The women's '60's look looked right out of the abominable creations NBC did for the Today show - oversized Peanuts outfits in case you missed it. WTF with that massive thing Julie was wearing?  I cut Caroline some slack because she's Caroline. I didn't even recognize Kate.  Everyone's hair was terrible without the Hairspray humour. It could have been so cool. Hope's wedding dress was nicely appropriate and I liked Maggie's too. Gabi's looked more like a late 60's prom dress and Eve didn't look 60's at all.  

Trollop hadn't gotten dressed yet, she had only done her makeup if you look at the eyelashes in the apt.

• Love 1

Abi's bump looked like a rolled-up facecloth from all angles. They really cheaped out on it and it takes me out of every scene as much as the acting. If you are going to put something that cheap on the screen at least try to film or edit around it!

• Love 1

I just noticed today that newChase is dressed like a leprechaun.

Yeah, I commented about not appreciating his green suit.  :)

I just noticed today that newChase is dressed like a leprechaun.

Yeah, I commented about not appreciating his green suit.  :)

I just noticed today that there is no way in hell Jenn's skirt and top go together.  I just...really?

Not thrilled with the green suit either but Chase looks age appropriate.  Ciara not so much.  Theo looks adorable the little bit I saw him. It was almost hard recognizing some of the men with their hair combed.  Did Eric really plant one on Jenn?  Worried about Joe but I guess Kayla will need Steve.  Am I having visions or how did Bo and Steve get out of jail?

• Love 1

OK, so it's early November in Salem USA, and the women are dressed for all seasons. In the scenes at the square Ciara is in a sleeveless dress with a gauzy wrap that she doesn't even keep over her shoulders while at the same time Julie is wearing GLOVES and a giant cowl. I know the temperatures are crazy all over, but wouldn't one of them have been either really hot or really cold?

BD/Lucas has been training with CS / Ben Plastjc Mannequin the last few weeks and already lost 18 lbs. Good for him!!

Hopefully this giant training kick will impact the story ideas for Lucas and they'll give him a romance and reward him love scenes : ) Lucas is a nice guy and pretty funny so I would like him being front burner. Hopefully with someone besides Adrienne.

All the guys have been looking so fine lately. I don't know what's different besides the vintage hairstyles and tailored menswear. Maybe thy have them on a new skin care regime?

• Love 2