Type keyword(s) to search

The Clothing Thread: What The Heck Are They Wearing?

• Start Topic

On 6/18/2022 at 9:24 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I'm repeating myself but they really need to start spending less on the clothing budget and using some of that money like anywhere else lol.

Don't the actors and actresses wear many of their own clothes? That suede jacket could be Stephen Nichols' own. 

Nicole's dress was awful today. 

12 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Don't the actors and actresses wear many of their own clothes? That suede jacket could be Stephen Nichols' own. 

I've heard if LK doing that but I didn't know they all did that. If that's true, they need some guidance lol.

• LOL 1
29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've heard if LK doing that but I didn't know they all did that. If that's true, they need some guidance lol.

I agree - most of their clothes are awful.  Some of the things that the younger cast members wear, and even Marlena I noticed, are less than $100.  It must just be hit-or-miss on both price and style (more misses than hits).  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 6/16/2022 at 1:43 AM, Frozendiva said:

Worn on TV has Leo’s grey shirt as Tom Ford. He certainly gets a good wardrobe.

Well, duh. He's Ron's avatar pet. Of course he gets Tom Ford while Will had to skimp around town in Henleys from Target.

I agree - most of their clothes are awful.  Some of the things that the younger cast members wear, and even Marlena I noticed, are less than $100.  It must just be hit-or-miss on both price and style (more misses than hits).  

I do kind of appreciate that they're keeping Carson Boatman in his skimpy work out tank tops and running shorts. Way more attractive than the briefs they keep putting Alex in and probably saves a lot of money on wardrobe.

Although maybe they went wild and Carson's  cute little workout clothes are from Lululemon. I doubt it, though.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

A lot of Marlena’s jackets are from Zara. No problem buying clothes there. Maybe look for some different styles. She just seems to have the same double breasted blazer with gold buttons in almost every colour. Get some single breasted ones, different sleeves.

Li Shin could probably get custom suits made in Hong Kong. Even high end designers including Armani and Cucinelli.

Gabby tends to wear Guess. Many also wear Ted Baker. Paulina and Belle seem to shop at Macys/Bay in Canada and have Calvin Klein, Anne Klein, and Lauren Ralph Lauren.  Chloe and Nicole get better stuff.

• Love 1

I've noticed that they aren't carefully plastering down Alex's bangs on his forehead anymore. I guess they feel like we forgot all about Ben at this point? LOL

If the rumors are to be believed, they are wearing their own clothes.

That wouldn't surprise me given the show's budget. I know it was a sweet gesture, but they tried to play up Johnny's gift to Wendy and it looked like a scarf that you could get at Marshall's. LOL

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 2
36 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I don't think that dress qualifies as "good". It's ugly! And, obviously, WAY overpriced!

It looks like the flag of a tiny country trying too hard.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

First I have to say that I am several weeks behind. But what is going on with Nicole’s hair? Extensions that are obvious, length too long for her face and age and it looks like she needs a good shampoo. Why? She looked better with a shorter cut because let’s face it longer hair is not attractive on women past 40 and she looks like 40 is a speck in her rear view mirror. Sorry actress who plays Nicole if you’re reading this.

• Like 3

I thought Nicole looked pretty today with the Pony & the pretty green print dress and green earrings.  Why was Stephanie wearing a Fall looking dress of green jersey when everybody else is dressed for Summer?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 7/27/2023 at 9:30 AM, peachmangosteen said:

They never pay attention to what people would be wearing during the time of year the show is taking place lol.

Does anyone know if they're still dressing themselves or if there's actually a wardrobe department again?

Excellent question.

I'm personally sick of Sloan's skimpy bathrobe dresses in winter. We get it - she's thin! She's sexy! She's also a lawyer looking for clients and a Mom and newly married!

...though I did like the 80s shoulderpads on her court blazer last week.

• Like 3