Type keyword(s) to search

The Clothing Thread: What The Heck Are They Wearing?

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I don't mind Abby's wardrobe.  Her most recent dress isn't a favorite, but at least she's not wearing spandex two sizes too small and looking like a streetwalker, like several of her contemporaries...

Ab's fascination with floral wouldn't be so bad if she'd switch it up a bit.  But it's like she has a whole closet full of very similar dresses. Perhaps, a wardrobe mix-up might be fun.  I'm imagining Ciara stuck in Abby's dresses. Gabby too for that matter. Something to cover up their bulging out the top tits would be an improvement for them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Ab's fascination with floral wouldn't be so bad if she'd switch it up a bit.  But it's like she has a whole closet full of very similar dresses. Perhaps, a wardrobe mix-up might be fun.  I'm imagining Ciara stuck in Abby's dresses. Gabby too for that matter. Something to cover up their bulging out the top tits would be an improvement for them. 

I would LOVE to see that!!!  Imagine Ciara or Gabi trying to pull off their annoying stutterbarking performances in that 20 yard tartan rag Abby was wearing today.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

She actually has quite a few solid ones that I like on Worn On TV.  I remember a green one, maybe as old as last Christmas, but it was lovely. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, boes said:

I would LOVE to see that!!!  Imagine Ciara or Gabi trying to pull off their annoying stutterbarking performances in that 20 yard tartan rag Abby was wearing today.  

And w/out their hair too! We need a new villain in town....The Lock Lopper! Bonus points if Ciara falls in love with him and cheats on Ben. 

• LOL 4

Kate’s necklace(s), Wed. 12/15, black, faceted beads. I thought they looked good with her dress. They reminded me of necklaces stocked in the jewelry department of a large store where I was working in the 70’s that I haven’t seen in years that only the LOL’s wore. My mother told me they were for the old ladies (I’d take offense at that now.) I looked them up and was surprised to see that they are “mourning” jewelry many of which are sold as vintage pieces of varying quality and prices. It makes sense that Kate would be wearing them since she was convinced her son, Philip, was dead. So, knock me over with a feather and hats off to the costumers.

* LOL means “little old ladies”

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

How long ago was this filmed?  Because why on earth was Jennifer wearing a white cotton dress the week between Christmas and NYE when they are supposed to live in the cold midwest?  

Why was Nicole wearing a silk bathrobe as a dress, with fancy hair and makeup just to sit around her kitchen table and drink her coffee?

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like I read they were back to filming like 6-8 months ahead, so it was spring/summer.

By the way they are dressed, it sure looks like it!  Ridiculous, actually.  Like they aren't even trying...  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Jennifer’s dress exists.

https://wornontv.net/263048/

I checked as well and sure enough the description is “dress” and not “dressing gown”. Lovely fabric and cut, though.
And while I’m here, what’s with the fraulein milkmaid outfit Jennifer wore? All that was missing was the crown of alpine flowers. I take back anything bad I may have said about MR’s acting, she held herself together and said her lines like a pro.

• Love 1
On 12/9/2021 at 9:09 AM, FnkyChkn34 said:

She actually has quite a few solid ones that I like on Worn On TV.  I remember a green one, maybe as old as last Christmas, but it was lovely. 

It was last Christmas and I loved that dress to. I also loved the peach dress she had on a couple of months ago. Those colors really match her skin tone.

Wasn't crazy about Missy's outfit but I loved, loved, loved her hair and makeup. Marci's too. Ari and Ali looked like they just got back from a tanning spa. 😄

• Love 3
On 12/30/2021 at 3:20 PM, FrankOFoley said:

I checked as well and sure enough the description is “dress” and not “dressing gown”. Lovely fabric and cut, though.
And while I’m here, what’s with the fraulein milkmaid outfit Jennifer wore? All that was missing was the crown of alpine flowers. I take back anything bad I may have said about MR’s acting, she held herself together and said her lines like a pro.

Pls excuse my aging brain. I’m so embarrassed. I have to correct my earlier post. I mistakenly thought Frozendiva was referring to Nicole’s dress in the first part of my post, not the frock Jennifer was wearing. Nicole’s “dress” looks like a dressing gown but wornontv says it’s a dress. Again, lovely fabric and cut. 
Jennifer’s get up on the other hand......

On 12/30/2021 at 2:01 PM, Frozendiva said:

Jennifer’s dress exists.

https://wornontv.net/263048/

Edited by FrankOFoley
Misfiring brain cells.
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Only $95?! 

I could have made that, sewing by hand ( and I do not sew.. can’t see to put thread the through needle) for $5!

11 hours ago, RedElf said:

16 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Only $95?! 

Compared to $650 for Nicole's bathrobe.

That’s absurd!!!!

• LOL 2

I'm a few days behind and catching up on the week now.  I really like Ava's navy blue silk blouse from January 4.  Too bad she's still psycho... at least she looks nice.

Edited by FnkyChkn34
Fixed date
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I'm a few days behind and catching up on the week now.  I really like Ava's navy blue silk blouse from January 4.  Too bad she's still psycho... at least she looks nice.

“Better to look good than to feel good.” signed Fernando 

• LOL 2
On 1/3/2022 at 1:19 PM, RedElf said:

Compared to $650 for Nicole's bathrobe.

Woah! I thought Days had a small budget. Nadia once said in an interview most of Chloe's dresses cost less than $100. That was several years ago. Has the budget gotten better? I know there's inflation, but not that much haha

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Kristen’s red dress is $1600, Kate’s sweater the other day was $750, Nicole’s blouse is $179, Allie’s brown cardigan was around $500. Worn on TV does have prices.

Okay, their budget is way too high for some of the questionable fashion then!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 4/21/2022 at 9:18 PM, FnkyChkn34 said:

They all looked like they were dressed for a winter wedding, not an April wedding.  Jennifer especially, wearing dark red velvet, looked out of place, imo.

It's possible that the weather is going to be even more unseasonably cool in April 2023. It is Illinois, after all. Maybe some lingering winter weather.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

I may have mentioned this before, but does Xander own anything other than that black hoodie??  He used to wear nice suits - did he have to sell them all?  If so, he should have at least bought a few more shirts, or a second hoodie...

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I may have mentioned this before, but does Xander own anything other than that black hoodie??  He used to wear nice suits - did he have to sell them all?  If so, he should have at least bought a few more shirts, or a second hoodie...

Xander doesn't really do shirts

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, boes said:

Is that the latest from Gabi Shriek?  

Since it wasn't skintight or boob popping, I'm gonna go with no. Plus, Belle mentioned yesterday borrowing clothes from Abby, in which case it probably came from the barn division of the prairie line she shops. 🐴😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 6/9/2022 at 2:53 PM, chediavolo said:

I meant to ask this before, what is Susan wearing on her wrists/hands and why?  This has been for a long time. 

I think they are fingerless mittens, which I guess add to her "kooky" looks...

• Love 2