Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S07.E02: It's My Party and I'll Make You Cry If I Want To

2 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I sometimes forget that every culture does it differently. In my culture, a groomsman’s spouse usually makes the cut for the bridal party just as a bridesmaid’s spouse does. Usually because everyone is close.

A lot of weddings have the maid of honor’s significant other as a usher so that they can sit and be together at the reception. I see it more as a courtesy thing. 

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 1:46 AM, queenjen said:

So tell me. Is there ONE persian man that's been on this show that is marriage material? Even the fathers of cast, like Reza's dad and Sham, MJ's Dad, all stepped out on their wives. Only Asa and GG and Mike, I guess, have parents who seem to love one another still. 

Did Shams cheat on Vida? I thought the story we've heard was that Vida left Shams for some guy who didn't want MJ around, which is why Shams ended up raising MJ alone.

• Like 4

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:46 AM, queenjen said:

I cannot unsee the anal bleaching from a while ago. 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:38 PM, biakbiak said:

I think her issue was that her “friends” made it a spectacle in order to hurt her. She had previously asked MJ to introduce them to each other but to do it surprise/ambush in front of a crowd of people was super shitty. She definitely needs to control herself but that doesn’t mean that what MJ and Reza did was cool. Apparently at the time of filming Shalom was refusing to get a divorce and putting GG through the ringer and MJ and Reza knew that.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, trimthatfat said:

Now, calling out Shalom’s ex on stage was soooooo tacky. MJ and Reza can be very mean. It was fine to invite her if she’s genuinely a good friend, but shouting it out on camera on a stage was fucked up.

I haven't seen the entire ep yet, but I caught this part. Wow, that was some seriously fucked up shit there! It was also fucked up when they tried to prevent her from extricating herself from a bad situation so she wouldn't lose it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Did Shams cheat on Vida? I thought the story we've heard was that Vida left Shams for some guy who didn't want MJ around, which is why Shams ended up raising MJ alone.

That was the story. Vida left them both for another man. I don't recall if Shams was a cheater, too. 

• Like 3

On 8/10/2018 at 7:10 AM, biakbiak said:

But there was no reason to tell GG she had shitty morals for not feeling it would be necessary and she specifically said “to ask permission” not just give a heads up. I mean that’s cool for MJ to have finally decide on those boundaries for her relationship but she went the extra step to say GG was shitty for not doing it. Gg and Shervin have slept together in the same bed they just seem to be close friends who aren’t sexually interested in each other. 

I thought Shervin was GG’s cousin?  Or someone on the shows cousin?  Am I completely misremembering?  Very possible, I could swear that’s how he was first introduced.  

1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

I thought Shervin was GG’s cousin?  Or someone on the shows cousin?  Am I completely misremembering?  Very possible, I could swear that’s how he was first introduced.  

Shervin is GG’s cousins friend. I forget her cousin’s name but he has been on several episodes with Shervin.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Shervin is GG’s cousins friend. I forget her cousin’s name but he has been on several episodes with Shervin.

@biakbiak THANK YOU!  So I’m not completely losing my mind

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 7:02 PM, Fiero425 said:

You expect GG to be a b!tch and kvetch about not being invited to be a part of the wedding party, but that was shocking to see Adam be such a d!ck about it as well! I can't believe it; GG laughing in MJ's face when she's trying to reach out! I'd of walked away for good as well! ;-)

Yes to all.

I don't care for Reza he's an ass,  I've never cared for Adam period, he has always given me a bitchy creepy vibe. He's one that can turn really quick.

MJ can choose as she damn well please when it comes to her bridesmaids.

GG comes with to much drama and unpredictability, and just because Adam comes with Reza doesn't mean that Adam holds the same place in MJ's heart that Reza does.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yes to all.

I don't care for Reza he's an ass,  I've never cared for Adam period, he has always given me a bitchy creepy vibe. He's one that can turn really quick.

MJ can choose as she damn well please when it comes to her bridesmaids.

GG comes with to much drama and unpredictability, and just because Adam comes with Reza doesn't mean that Adam holds the same place in MJ's heart that Reza does.

Adam's being a real hypocrite because he allows Asa to play that game of picking and choosing who to be close to! He defends her so why can't MJ have the same courtesy? I'm really tired, but I think it makes sense! ;-)

• Like 4