Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: Top Ten Perform

• Start Topic

I actually don't remember that :( What I think this is telling me, however, is that I need to track the series down and rewatch it! In S1 a girl went to our school and so the principal would get on the announcements and tell us to vote for her every week. She didn't make it very far though oops lmao.

Also re: Stacey. Her first ever routine on that show, No Happy Ending with Natalli and Vincent is still my favourite SYTYCD contemporary of all time. And I maintain that Luther and Sean's choreography has always been better in Canada :P

• Love 2
19 hours ago, allypenguin said:

I actually don't remember that :( What I think this is telling me, however, is that I need to track the series down and rewatch it! In S1 a girl went to our school and so the principal would get on the announcements and tell us to vote for her every week. She didn't make it very far though oops lmao.

Also re: Stacey. Her first ever routine on that show, No Happy Ending with Natalli and Vincent is still my favourite SYTYCD contemporary of all time. And I maintain that Luther and Sean's choreography has always been better in Canada :P

Everything I hear about the Canadian version makes me sad I'll not get to enjoy it.

• Love 3

Well - it is on You Tube in sections. I got the whole series on DVD from somewhere. Got the whole series of that David Soul one about serial killers on that site as well. And WKRP with the original music. 

• Love 1
On 8/17/2018 at 3:21 PM, allypenguin said:

Are we talking about Breanne, Romina, Tamina, or Caroline? Those were the first four eliminated from CA1, in that order. :-)

I remember Stacy’s first routine being “Slow Me Down” (by Emmy Rossum), so I went to Wikipedia to make sure. It was performed by Lisa and Vincent in Week 1, and remains one of my favorites across the entire franchise.

“No Happy Ending” was Stacy’s second routine (Top 8 Week), followed by her third (“Permanent”) in the finale. That one was performed by Allie and Nico.

Allie, btw, is my overall favorite from CA1. She danced six different solos, and I loved every one of them. That sort of thing happens very rarely.

7 hours ago, Tikichick said:

Everything I hear about the Canadian version makes me sad I'll not get to enjoy it.

There are clips available on YouTube. Maybe later I’ll post a few of my fave routines in the “elsewhere” thread.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, SyracuseMug said:

Yes, it was. He was with Blueprint Cru on Season 5, and they finished in second place.

I posted Bad Romance from Blueprint Cru- my favorite cru with Vincent on the Elsewhere thread.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LoveDance said:

I posted Bad Romance from Blueprint Cru- my favorite cru with Vincent on the Elsewhere thread.  

I remember this.  I also remember the Canadian judges giving Vincent/Lisa bad comments after their clown? hip hop.  After seeing Vincent with B.Cru, I looked for that hip hop again.  I knew he got the shaft on sytycd.  Nico was good but I thought Vincent was better.

eta:  I think the hip hop was the Raggedy Ann & Andy?

Edited by crossover
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, crossover said:

I remember this.  I also remember the Canadian judges giving Vincent/Lisa bad comments after their clown? hip hop.  After seeing Vincent with B.Cru, I looked for that hip hop again.  I knew he got the shaft on sytycd.  Nico was good but I thought Vincent was better.

eta:  I think the hip hop was the Raggedy Ann & Andy?

Agreed.  I put a little somethin  somethin on the Elsewhere Thread regarding sexy Vincent. 

• Love 1
On 8/18/2018 at 9:56 PM, SyracuseMug said:

Are we talking about Breanne, Romina, Tamina, or Caroline? Those were the first four eliminated from CA1, in that order. :-)

I remember Stacy’s first routine being “Slow Me Down” (by Emmy Rossum), so I went to Wikipedia to make sure. It was performed by Lisa and Vincent in Week 1, and remains one of my favorites across the entire franchise.

“No Happy Ending” was Stacy’s second routine (Top 8 Week), followed by her third (“Permanent”) in the finale. That one was performed by Allie and Nico.

Allie, btw, is my overall favorite from CA1. She danced six different solos, and I loved every one of them. That sort of thing happens very rarely.

There are clips available on YouTube. Maybe later I’ll post a few of my fave routines in the “elsewhere” thread.

It was actually the next one after, Lara  Smythe :)

Ahhh my faulty memory. I guess I liked it so much that I just remembered it as the first ever! I, too, adored Allie! I have been away from this forum for a bit because of school but if you haven't already, please post your favourites, or post more :P I'd love to see them :) I miss SYTYCDca so much!

• Love 1