Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
galax-arena

The Duggars and Their World: Fashion, Food, Finance, Schoolin’ and Child Rearin'

Recommended Posts

Wait, so Jill didn't start with her excessive "yaaaay"s until after Sam was born?

The only Duggar son-in-law who expressed any desire to have a bunch of kids was Ben. Makes sense, as he also has the most siblings. I could see him being more open to having a lot of kids than Jessa. Fortunately for the Seewalds, Jessa makes for quite a strong neck in terms of manipulating the headship...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Cosleeping is only a hindrance to sex if one believes in bed, at bedtime is the only time it can happen!  Most cosleepers find lots of times and places to get it on if they want outside of the bed, at night  ;) it’s the having young children itself that can be the hindrance!  although I’m not putting much stock in any of these people in being creative when it comes to their sex lives!  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Puffin said:

I don’t think that Ben even knows what a condom is and that guy seems to want more kids in the last season of CO he said something to Jess like I hope we have another baby by the end of this year or next year and then Jessa pulled a face lol that made me laugh this girl does not want loads of kids like her mother. I think Jessa could be using NFP or she’s just hoping the kids will sleep in the bed forever. Jill and Derek could be using condoms I’m sure he knows where to buy some, plus I think after Jill’s second cesearean she was probably told it’s not wise to get pregnant again in case she had to have her third one, I don’t know but I’m not sure how cool doctors are with performing a cesearan on someone every year those two are definitely using something. 

My mom had 5 ceseareans in 7 years back in the 1950's and early 60's.  Her Dr did beg her to stop and so my dad got a vasectomy, even though they were devote Catholics.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Love what some of what this renegade woman is teaching at Liberty U....

 'The aggressive spread of the faith was an ideal of the Victorian age, she went on, but that doesn’t mean that the Bible supports imperialism. During the nineteenth century, Christianity was used as a justification for secular political projects, and this collapse continues today. “So much of what we think is Biblical Christianity is really Victorian,” she said. For example, contemporary Christians often claimed that traditional notions of proper gender roles—such as that a woman’s place was in the home—came from scripture, when, in fact, they were largely products of nineteenth-century European thought. “It’s super important to learn to distinguish between Victorianism and Biblical Christianity,” she said.' 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/on-religion/conservative-evangelicals-attempt-to-disentangle-their-faith-from-trumpism

And this despite being as anti-gay-sex as Der, Jer and company. ... Take that, guys.... Others, too, can interpret holy writ in a way that supports THEIR agendas!

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Love what some of what this renegade woman is teaching at Liberty U....

 'The aggressive spread of the faith was an ideal of the Victorian age, she went on, but that doesn’t mean that the Bible supports imperialism. During the nineteenth century, Christianity was used as a justification for secular political projects, and this collapse continues today. “So much of what we think is Biblical Christianity is really Victorian,” she said. For example, contemporary Christians often claimed that traditional notions of proper gender roles—such as that a woman’s place was in the home—came from scripture, when, in fact, they were largely products of nineteenth-century European thought. “It’s super important to learn to distinguish between Victorianism and Biblical Christianity,” she said.' 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/on-religion/conservative-evangelicals-attempt-to-disentangle-their-faith-from-trumpism

And this despite being as anti-gay-sex as Der, Jer and company. ... Take that, guys.... Others, too, can interpret holy writ in a way that supports THEIR agendas!

Thanks for posting! Will save to read later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

  A shame Duggars and their kind will never even get to go to Liberty University or Bob Jones or other Christian universities.  I may not agree with everything Professor Prior says but at least she's willing to let students think about other ideas and have students READ.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, EAG46 said:

  A shame Duggars and their kind will never even get to go to Liberty University or Bob Jones or other Christian universities.  I may not agree with everything Professor Prior says but at least she's willing to let students think about other ideas and have students READ.

That's exactly what I thought. If only the Duggars could be exposed to some learning situation where they were encouraged to explore things and think about them.

It might not excite all of them, but there have to be at least some in there who'd be thrilled and who'd really blossom when they discovered that whole new way of living. 

And because they don't grasp what that's like, it'll just be lucky chance if any of their kids ever get exposed to any such situations either. Some of the current Duggarlings are likely to shun such experiences, for themselves and for their kids, all their lives.

Hopefully that's not all of them, though. Some of the marryers-in can probably push that process along. So far, though, they all seem to be pretty negative on the idea of open-minded inquiry too, it seems like. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

It's snowing in Tonitown!  I can picture the Lost Girls out running around in the snow in their flip-flops.  I'm sure JB has always been too cheap to provide warm boots for his hordes of kids.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, louannems said:

It's snowing in Tonitown!  I can picture the Lost Girls out running around in the snow in their flip-flops.  I'm sure JB has always been too cheap to provide warm boots for his hordes of kids.

They can break out his campaign signs for sledding!  (PS - hide your cats, Tonitowners!)

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

We've been discussing Jana's debut on Instagram over in that topic. I got curious about the follower count for the Duggars and their spouses on Instagram and did some clicking around. I found that the Duggar wives are crushing their spouses in follower numbers. Here's what I found (m = million, k=thousand):

  • Jessa leads the pack with 2m. Ben's got 845k.
  • Jill's way ahead of Derick. She has 1.6m followers and her Nasty-*ss hubby has 766k.
  • Jinger's holding her own with 1m, while The Most Reverend Pretentious Pants has 522k.
  • The Josiah/Lauren joint IG account has a respectable 456k followers.
  • Jana, who's just debuted on IG, already has 262k followers. If she comments on her sibs' IG posts I'm sure more leghumpers will find her on IG that way, and join the crowd.
  • Anna's on IG, with 761k followers. I couldn't find a verified account for Josh, so I suppose he went private on social media or quit altogether after Joshgate(s) and hasn't returned.
  • I couldn't find a verified account for Joe or Kendra, or any verified IG account for the Duggar family, Jim Bob, or Michelle. 

This kind of thing is what happens when I'm sitting at the computer with a cup of coffee and don't want to get up until I've finished drinking it. 

EDITED later to add: Oh, carp. I probably should have posted this in the "TLC and Media" topic. Obviously I hadn't had enough coffee when I put it here. Mods, please feel free to move it.

Edited by Jeeves · Reason: I make typos and don't know where to post stuff.
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Let me start by saying I am not on instagram.

Wow, how does Ben have more followers than Derick? Surely people “hate follow” Derick which would increase his numbers, yet Ben still has more? I thought Ben was basically silent on social media, only posting a few times a year.

I am surprised Jeremy doesn’t have more followers given that he is more social media savvy than his brothers in law.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

We've been discussing Jana's debut on Instagram over in that topic. I got curious about the follower count for the Duggars and their spouses on Instagram and did some clicking around. I found that the Duggar wives are crushing their spouses in follower numbers. Here's what I found (m = million, k=thousand):

  • Jessa leads the pack with 2m. Ben's got 845k.
  • Jill's way ahead of Derick. She has 1.6m followers and her Nasty-*ss hubby has 766k.
  • Jinger's holding her own with 1m, while The Most Reverend Pretentious Pants has 522k.
  • The Josiah/Lauren joint IG account has a respectable 456k followers.
  • Jana, who's just debuted on IG, already has 262k followers. If she comments on her sibs' IG posts I'm sure more leghumpers will find her on IG that way, and join the crowd.
  • Anna's on IG, with 761k followers. I couldn't find a verified account for Josh, so I suppose he went private on social media or quit altogether after Joshgate(s) and hasn't returned.
  • I couldn't find a verified account for Joe or Kendra, or any verified IG account for the Duggar family, Jim Bob, or Michelle. 

This kind of thing is what happens when I'm sitting at the computer with a cup of coffee and don't want to get up until I've finished drinking it. 

EDITED later to add: Oh, carp. I probably should have posted this in the "TLC and Media" topic. Obviously I hadn't had enough coffee when I put it here. Mods, please feel free to move it.

 

And Joy and Austin come in at 664K, currently beating out Rev. Pretentious Pants. lol .......

These numbers are all quite impressive -- and also depressing -- considering that they tally the followers (mostly strangers) of a bunch of people who, in most cases, don't have a single impressive characteristic and most likely never will. Our god Celebrity is an awesome god. 

9 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Let me start by saying I am not on instagram.

Wow, how does Ben have more followers than Derick? Surely people “hate follow” Derick which would increase his numbers, yet Ben still has more? I thought Ben was basically silent on social media, only posting a few times a year.

I am surprised Jeremy doesn’t have more followers given that he is more social media savvy than his brothers in law.

Maybe it's mainly a size-of-the-coattails effect? Jessa is clearly the top dog among the women -- so Bin gets carried aloft on her momentum? Plus, like Jer, I'm sure he gets some followers because they find him attractive. Der doesn't get anything from that..... And Bin probably picked up at least a few hate followers, too, since back when he did post he was always getting into ridiculous fights with people over his various stupidities.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

We've been discussing Jana's debut on Instagram over in that topic. I got curious about the follower count for the Duggars and their spouses on Instagram and did some clicking around. I found that the Duggar wives are crushing their spouses in follower numbers. Here's what I found (m = million, k=thousand):

  • Jessa leads the pack with 2m. Ben's got 845k.
  • Jill's way ahead of Derick. She has 1.6m followers and her Nasty-*ss hubby has 766k.
  • Jinger's holding her own with 1m, while The Most Reverend Pretentious Pants has 522k.
  • The Josiah/Lauren joint IG account has a respectable 456k followers.
  • Jana, who's just debuted on IG, already has 262k followers. If she comments on her sibs' IG posts I'm sure more leghumpers will find her on IG that way, and join the crowd.
  • Anna's on IG, with 761k followers. I couldn't find a verified account for Josh, so I suppose he went private on social media or quit altogether after Joshgate(s) and hasn't returned.
  • I couldn't find a verified account for Joe or Kendra, or any verified IG account for the Duggar family, Jim Bob, or Michelle. 

This kind of thing is what happens when I'm sitting at the computer with a cup of coffee and don't want to get up until I've finished drinking it. 

EDITED later to add: Oh, carp. I probably should have posted this in the "TLC and Media" topic. Obviously I hadn't had enough coffee when I put it here. Mods, please feel free to move it.

 

Jabbie's joint account has 212k followers and they've been active about the same amount as Josiah/Lauren, and definitely longer than Jana.

ETA: LOL! Reverend Pretentious Pants! Clearly there is some Jeremy dislike if Derick and Josh were referred to by their normal names.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

And Joy and Austin come in at 664K, currently beating out Rev. Pretentious Pants. lol .......

 

9 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Jabbie's joint account has 212k followers and they've been active about the same amount as Josiah/Lauren, and definitely longer than Jana.

ETA: LOL! Reverend Pretentious Pants! Clearly there is some Jeremy dislike if Derick and Josh were referred to by their normal names.

 

Thanks to both of you for adding the ones I overlooked in my original research. You can tell, from noting those omissions, that my attention span for this family has its limits. 

And, although I'm no fan of any of these people, I merely dislike Jeremy, while I loathe Derick. So, there's that. I don't think enough of Derick to even want to mess with a nickname for him. Heh.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Jeeves said:

We've been discussing Jana's debut on Instagram over in that topic. I got curious about the follower count for the Duggars and their spouses on Instagram and did some clicking around. I found that the Duggar wives are crushing their spouses in follower numbers. Here's what I found (m = million, k=thousand):

  • Jessa leads the pack with 2m. Ben's got 845k.
  • Jill's way ahead of Derick. She has 1.6m followers and her Nasty-*ss hubby has 766k.
  • Jinger's holding her own with 1m, while The Most Reverend Pretentious Pants has 522k.
  • The Josiah/Lauren joint IG account has a respectable 456k followers.
  • Jana, who's just debuted on IG, already has 262k followers. If she comments on her sibs' IG posts I'm sure more leghumpers will find her on IG that way, and join the crowd.
  • Anna's on IG, with 761k followers. I couldn't find a verified account for Josh, so I suppose he went private on social media or quit altogether after Joshgate(s) and hasn't returned.
  • I couldn't find a verified account for Joe or Kendra, or any verified IG account for the Duggar family, Jim Bob, or Michelle. 

 

The number of followers for Jessa and Jill were mostly accumulated in the pre-Joshgate days.  I think how they are really doing on Instagram is better evaluated by the number of likes their posts receive now. On the last ten picture posts, Jessa is averaging 119,130 likes, Jill averages 34,468.4 and Jinger's average is 86,344.5.  In other words, Jill is the least-liked by a long shot.

The number of views on the last five video posts averages 465,400 for Jessa and just 128,597.2 for Jill.  (Jinger hardly ever posts videos.)

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Mollie said:

The number of followers for Jessa and Jill were mostly accumulated in the pre-Joshgate days.  I think how they are really doing on Instagram is better evaluated by the number of likes their posts receive now. On the last ten picture posts, Jessa is averaging 119,130 likes, Jill averages 34,468.4 and Jinger's average is 86,344.5.  In other words, Jill is the least-liked by a long shot.

The number of views on the last five video posts averages 465,400 for Jessa and just 128,597.2 for Jill.  (Jinger hardly ever posts videos.)

Jessa also mostly posts pictures and videos of her boys. She is definitely the savviest in terms of social media, although Jinger is catching up to her and Jana is new but off to a good start. Joy is hit or miss, and Jill is a social media fail.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

It seems the husbands numbers somewhat correlate to when the entered the family; Derick, then Ben, then Jeremy.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

There may have been that many followers over time, but I don’t think they are all current. Many probably just haven’t unfollowed. The number of “likes” they receive aren’t near the same numbers. You also don’t have to have Instagram, to “follow” them (I don’t have an Instagram account). 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

The latest in jinder reveal technology: jinder reveal lasagne

ZNA6OJORBVFI3CNBWSIOBZALOA.jpg

I remember reading ages ago that foo should not be blue, unless it's fruit. People tend to not like blue food. Blue lasagne looks gross. IMHO, of course, YMMV.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

The only way I could get behind a gender reveal lasagna (and probably not even then), would be if it was a complete secret. Like, you invite your family over for dinner and then "surprise, lasagna's blue, we're having a boy!". 

At least that way it's low key, not the focus of the get together, and likely to get a chuckle. The overdone, elaborate parties are just too much, imo. (Especially when you then have a baby shower a couple months later.)

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

The latest in jinder reveal technology: jinder reveal lasagne

ZNA6OJORBVFI3CNBWSIOBZALOA.jpg

Good lord.

Plus, on my screen that looks green. What kind of kid is that for? An alien baby?

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, allonsyalice said:

Won’t the lasagne taste weird??

Some friends of mine used to make Mexican-food lasagna a lot. And I like Mexican food, and I like pasta, and they were good cooks. Very good at seasonings. But the first few times I had it I still was somewhat disturbed by the cognitive dissonance of biting into something that felt like lasagna but tasted like a burrito. And I wasn't the only one. 

So I imagine a fair number of people at the party would be weirded out by forkfuls of lasagna that looked as if should taste like strawberry mousse. (or whatever connection they had in their heads for pale blue food.) I think I'd subconsciously expect a hunk of pink or pale blue food to taste kind of fruity and sweet -- like one of those Cool Whip and jello "salad-y" things my relatives used to make. That could be a very odd sensation when paired with lasagna noodles.

And how the heck do you color the inside of lasagna pink or blue, anyway? I suppose it's the cheese, but there's more stuff inside lasagna than cheese. But possibly not, in this case.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Some friends of mine used to make Mexican-food lasagna a lot. And I like Mexican food, and I like pasta, and they were good cooks. Very good at seasonings. But the first few times I had it I still was somewhat disturbed by the cognitive dissonance of biting into something that felt like lasagna but tasted like a burrito. And I wasn't the only one.

 I think even if it tasted like regular lasagna, you would have to eat it with

your eyes closed or it would still taste weird.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Some friends of mine used to make Mexican-food lasagna a lot. And I like Mexican food, and I like pasta, and they were good cooks. Very good at seasonings. But the first few times I had it I still was somewhat disturbed by the cognitive dissonance of biting into something that felt like lasagna but tasted like a burrito. And I wasn't the only one. 

So I imagine a fair number of people at the party would be weirded out by forkfuls of lasagna that looked as if should taste like strawberry mousse. (or whatever connection they had in their heads for pale blue food.)

And how the heck do you color the inside of lasagna pink or blue, anyway? I suppose it's the cheese, but there's more stuff inside lasagna than cheese. 

Good lasagne is more than just cheese. I don't think a good cook would even think of dyeing the cheese.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, Catlyn said:

Good lasagne is more than just cheese. I don't think a good cook would even think of dyeing the cheese.

It seems to me that, if the lasagna is properly made, the tomato sauce would end up covering up whatever shade the ricotta was dyed.  The lasagna in the photos looks to me like it doesn't contain any tomato sauce, therefore, it is not really lasagna, IMO.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Catlyn said:

I remember reading ages ago that foo should not be blue, unless it's fruit. People tend to not like blue food. Blue lasagne looks gross. IMHO, of course, YMMV.

I don’t eat dyed blue. No blue sweet tarts, no blue Powerade, no blue curaçao. Nope. People think it is really quirky, but I think it looks toxic. And I know, I know, there are blueberries and blue corn chips, but even they aren’t neon blue. 

Hard pass on anything gender reveal including lasagna.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Ew, ew, EW! Blue and pink should be on cake. Or cotton candy! But just a big HELL NAW to blue lasagna.

Edited by madpsych78 · Reason: No such color as "pink blue" (although there should be!)
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I was just looking at this, and looked up at the TV to see that IG post was featured on our local news. Nobody, I can report, was a fan.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I don’t eat dyed blue. No blue sweet tarts, no blue Powerade, no blue curaçao. Nope. People think it is really quirky, but I think it looks toxic. And I know, I know, there are blueberries and blue corn chips, but even they aren’t neon blue. 

Hard pass on anything gender reveal including lasagna.

I'll never forget my daughter eating a cupcake with blue frosting, and throwing up.  Sorry to be graphic, but I completely agree that blue edibles are a NO.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

31 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'll never forget my daughter eating a cupcake with blue frosting, and throwing up.  Sorry to be graphic, but I completely agree that blue edibles are a NO.

I'm with you & am repeating this story since it involves blue drink.  I had been sick with one of my vomiting episodes & blue Gatorade was the only flavor we had in the house for me to drink. I ended up the in ER with dehydration & all the docs & nurses thought I had breathing problems too because of my stained blue mouth and lips.  Of course this had to be the time I was checked out by a lot of specialists. I had to explain to each of them why I had blue lips when they came in with a surprised look on their faces after taking one look at me.

On topic:  Remember this is the Duggars.  Colored lasagna isn't for them since it's not made by Stouffers.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

It's snowing in Tonitown again.  Here come JB's surplus campaign signs out of his warehouse horde.  Guard the cats! Pictures of the Lost Girls playing in flip flops in the snow coming soon!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2014 at 3:33 PM, MunichNark said:

Ah ta, Looks a bit like croquettes. Do you have croquettes in the US?

 

Greasy, fatty, unhealthy though......

But OH! So good!

And you really can't accurately judge the family's overall diet simply by watching the show. There are a lot more fruits and vegetables on the Duggar's table than meets our viewing eye.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, B in Lee said:

But OH! So good!

And you really can't accurately judge the family's overall diet simply by watching the show. There are a lot more fruits and vegetables on the Duggar's table than meets our viewing eye.

Edited by ginger90 · Reason: Never mind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, B in Lee said:

But OH! So good!

And you really can't accurately judge the family's overall diet simply by watching the show. There are a lot more fruits and vegetables on the Duggar's table than meets our viewing eye.

How do we know that though?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

How do we know that though?

Exactly.  As many hours of TV they've done, as many meals as they've eaten publicly, there's never been any indication that they eat many fruits and vegetables, just the opposite in fact.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, B in Lee said:

But OH! So good!

And you really can't accurately judge the family's overall diet simply by watching the show. There are a lot more fruits and vegetables on the Duggar's table than meets our viewing eye.

Not to nitpick, but the post you replied to was written in 2014. Josh was the only one married at that time. So if we’re talking  about the meals at the TTH , they contained lots of starch, sodium , butter and processed cheese.Vegetables and fruits rarely made the cut. 

The food shopping episodes showed them buying cases and cases of sodium laden canned vegetables and canned soups. 

Over the years, many posters questioned why they didn’t have a garden or plant fruit trees, all which would have flourished on their large property and in their warm climate.

Now that several Duggarlings are married, Spurge, Henry, Izzy and Sam have occasionslly been seen eating a banana, and Jill and Derick had 3 strawberries on a date night dinner plate, so I guess that would count.

True, we don’t see much of the other marrieds in the kitchen, but judging by paunches on Josh,JD and Joe, they haven’t made many changes for the better.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Exactly.  As many hours of TV they've done, as many meals as they've eaten publicly, there's never been any indication that they eat many fruits and vegetables, just the opposite in fact.

Exactly.   They can now afford any fruit & veggies they want but Mechelle would comment back in the old days  they didn't have fresh fruit that often because of the cost. There was the time some of the kids went grape picking. The kids couldn't eat them fast enough even though the grapes were very sour. Remember when they claimed one of the Lost girls requested a fruit tray instead of a birthday cake way back when? This happened to coincide with us here on Prev TV & other sites commenting that we rarely see them eat fruit & vegetables.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I'm pretty sure fresh vegetables and fruit were too costly for the Duggars back in the day and they have no shelf-life. We didn't see much canned fruits and vegetables either and the show provided many episodes featuring their meals and their pantry.

It seems the meals at the TTH haven't changed much and although Jessa has made a stab at healthier eating by having less processed food, she hasn't shown a lot of fruits and vegetables either. Jill mostly uses Cream of some vegetable soup.

I'd say the Duggars never used the USDA food pyramid as a guide certainly have not caught up with USDA My Plate.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm pretty sure fresh vegetables and fruit were too costly for the Duggars back in the day and they have no shelf-life. We didn't see much canned fruits and vegetables either and the show provided many episodes featuring their meals and their pantry.

It seems the meals at the TTH haven't changed much and although Jessa has made a stab at healthier eating by having less processed food, she hasn't shown a lot of fruits and vegetables either. Jill mostly uses Cream of some vegetable soup.

I'd say the Duggars never used the USDA food pyramid as a guide certainly have not caught up with USDA My Plate.

No kidding. Besides the obvious -- that Meeechelle and JB couldn't give a shit about something science-based that's proven to help kids grow up healthier -- any and all USDA garbage ordering good Amurcans to EAT a certain way is ebul gubmint overreach.....JB loves the sovereign citizen types. It's just that he knows that, as with Gothardism and anti-alcohol and anti-gay campaigns, they can't get away with publicizing their support of such stuff on mainstream TeeVee....aka, the money tree. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Jessa and Jinger eat better now not because of them but because their respective husbands were clearly appalled at the slop and sodium-laden processed food that they ate....routinely.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Boob owns at least a dozen properties around town. I'm sure Josiah and Lauren are living in one that the Howlers originally fixed up to flip. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size