Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Make Room for Baby

• Start Topic

It appears to be a tie-in to Diana Vuolo's venture, Swan4Kids. JinJer pimped out the organization on their blog and referenced tonight's episode. 

zzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Derick, Jill, and I are watching. ?Who else? 

I’m watching people shopping for really expensive big-ass RVs on another channel. It’s way ahead of the Duggars in entertainment value. Some of the shoppers are funny and none are cringeworthy. 

• Love 2

Is a finger stick supposed to be instead of a glucose tolerance test? I mean I thought she was about due for one but all they did was a finger stick which Joy whined about. Her labor must have been fun.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Miss Lucy is all I’ve got so far. Street address is 167 or at least starts with 167. 

Thanks, I got a hit: Lucy Ferguson. She's legit and actually has some certified skills beyond the typical CPM. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Is a finger stick supposed to be instead of a glucose tolerance test? I mean I thought she was about due for one but all they did was a finger stick which Joy whined about. Her labor must have been fun.

wonder if we will get to see her labour and delivery... she did end up having a hospital birth due to complications didn't she? I'm so over seeing these pregnancies and relationships move so slowly on the show when in real life they move so quickly.  Guess they need to draw out each story line as much as possible.

I'm all for eating leftovers but really Josiah? You want to impress your new girlfriend by throwing in your sister's leftovers and serving mouldy guac?  I think we know why his last courtship didn't work out.

• Love 12

Wonder if Joe is  setting up a security alarm system so Ma and Pa Dugg, Howlers can't just show up  at the front door....

Maybe put up an electric fence hooked up to a few car batteries.... to discourage drop in visits....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 11
Just now, Katydid said:

I actually thought the nursery reveal was a cute way to announce the pregnancy, but everyone's reaction was so... blah. I think Kendra's parents were even slightly horrified it happened so quickly. 

I thought the exact same thing - her parents did not seem as excited as you'd expect for first time grandparents - perhaps they also didn't appreciate being told with the entire Duggar crew in tow. 

• Love 8

Josiah's "cooking" demo just proves how badly these kids were raised. Cleaning out the fridge for your girlfriend? As a first meal you cooked for her? Sure food poisoning is a real bonding experience.

• Love 23

A rail base for that bed would cost about $50 and take a half hour to get situated.  These two remind me of broke couples moving into their  first apartment in the 70s when it was all the rage to let everyone know how broke you were. They just need beads in the doorway and a water bed. 

They make these things called tweezers for splinters... that knife looked huge. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, auntieminem said:

Jeremy's mom's reaction was so sweet.  Unlike the the Duggar reactions like they scored a point.  She was so happy  and moved, glad they told his parents first in a nice quiet family moment.  Oh and it was nice seeing Jeremy and his mom hugging (a real hug not a side hug). 

I actually teared up. It was so sweet. Not some toothy yee haw shit eating grin.

What a nice non profit Diana has.

• Love 17

Whew.  I’m certainly no Martha Stewart, but goddamn, that island/counter!  When I tell you that I could have done better, trust me, I’m not complimenting myself.  I am a truly crappy carpenter and handyman!  I get that the whole reclaimed wood trend is in right now, but I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to look that shitty.  It is definitely amateur hour at Austin’s hovel house.  Poor Joy.  What terrible conditions in which to be pregnant.

DOES ANYBODY HERE BELIEVE THAT?!  (My Monday night is made right there.)

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 13

That young woman at the benefit has a beautiful voice.  

I was happy that the Voulo’s found out first. Jeremy and Jinger are much more balanced on the treatment of their parents. 

So the leg jumpers have gotten their wish and will get to see more of the other Duggars this season?

Jessa continues to ask every couple if they are pregnant. 

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Josiah's "cooking" demo just proves how badly these kids were raised. Cleaning out the fridge for your girlfriend? As a first meal you cooked for her? Sure food poisoning is a real bonding experience.

Also, he notes that she is gluten intolerant then he served her a flour tortilla.  IMO, he is smugger junior.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, woot said:

Joy and Austyn constantly look like they belong in a trailer park.

Please do not insult hard working nice people who live in a trailer park. They are definitely way above the Duggars in a lot of ways.

So Josiah was checking ingredients he was cooking with for gluten, but didn’t even think it might be in the random leftovers he threw into the same pan with the other food? 

Edited by toomuchtv
  • Love 13