Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: There's No Place Like Home

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Carole kept insisting that Beth was her friend and wouldn't be talking negatively about her at the beginning of the season. She later discovered what Beth was saying.

Carole’s THs were in the can before she ‘discovered’ what Bethenny was saying.  So Carole is just upset that she wasn’t the only one talking shit.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Carole’s THs were in the can before she ‘discovered’ what Bethenny was saying.  So Carole is just upset that she wasn’t the only one talking shit.

If you watch her talking heads carole doesn’t start talking shit until after the fight at Dorindas when the have fight #1 of 10000 when she finds out Bethany was talking about her being “puppet” like to Dorinda and Ramona Bethany started episode one TH shitting on Carole 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 22
14 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Tinsley went to university?  To do what?

Since Tinsley seems like she'd fit in better if we were in the 1950s, I assume she went to get a MRS. degree, as they used to say.

• Love 21

So Ramona has a party for the pre launch of the skin care line she’s developing.  So there is no line?  

And Sonja brings her shoes.  Sonja, Sonja, Sonja, never change.

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

All I remember from Heather's time on the show was when Bethenny couldn't eat her dinner because there was fish in it and Heather freaked out and started bawling. I've never thought about her since she left and I don't miss her. Yawn.

I actually thought Heather was rude at the beginning when she followed Ramona around, kind of harassing her, at some event.   Too much for a newbie.

But later, I grew to like her for her forthrightness.

• Love 15

Okay, I'm team Ramona with Sonja taking her shoes to Ramona's thing. It's in the same vein as the skinny thing. 

Sonja always has to take a dig at Lu about her size.

Yes, Sonja, don't give them shoes.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 13
Just now, ShawnaLanne said:

Okay, I'm team Ramona with Sonja taking her shoes to Ramona's thing. It's in the same vein as the skinny thing. 

Sonja always has to take a dig at Lunch about her size.

Yes, Sonja, don't give them shoes.

Yes, tacky, rude, and insensitive for Sonja to do that.  

• Love 14

Between the boat trip, Bethenny complaining about dirty accommodations, and now, endless diarrhea, Columbia is probably thrilled the ladies visited there.

it will be really sexy next week if Sonja flashes the crowd while wearing a diaper.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 18

Good thing the finale is next week.

Half the cast isn’t talking to the other half.  Anyone notice that Bethenny interacted with maybe two cast members tonight?  At least there was no caterwauling from anyone.

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

All I remember from Heather's time on the show was when Bethenny couldn't eat her dinner because there was fish in it and Heather freaked out and started bawling. I've never thought about her since she left and I don't miss her. Yawn.

Sounds like a bit of revisionist history, but sure. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, SCS said:

GWKc.gif

Oh God, who is worse at following through, Sheree or Sonja?

I wish I had the kind of money and connections to throw ideas out into the world and see what sticks. And I would follow through.

Sonja has some huge cajones though. Look at that narcissistic hustle, in Ramona's party.

• Love 10

Is it in their contracts that they fawn over each other whenever they greet?  I mean, I compliment people, but I don't compliment every button and bow the way these women do.  

Also, the lingo they all use...you can tell they're all in or have been in therapy for extended periods of time, lol.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

I am beyond disappointed that this episode wasn't titled "Shit Talking"

Doris is one of the worst offenders of that. She's sitting in Bethenny's new apartment, kissing her ass and gushing over the place, and in about 30 minutes we'll see her shit-talking Bethenny to Carole. She really is the epitome of a 'frenemy.' It's crazy how before this season started, she was maybe my fave housewife on this series and now I can't stand the sight of her.

9 minutes ago, b2H said:

Good thing the finale is next week.

Half the cast isn’t talking to the other half.  Anyone notice that Bethenny interacted with maybe two cast members tonight?  At least there was no caterwauling from anyone.

I mean, at least Bethenny does interesting things (not just meals) with people: the lipstick making thing with Lu, the jeans factory thing with Sonja, the apartment with Doris. She at least organizes things. What would she do with Ramona (who hates her), Carole (who hates her) or Tinsley (who is a vapid waste of space with no conversation)?

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, ryebread said:

At Byte Lab, when Lu was describing how awful and sterile and white Ramona's renovation is, she could've been talking about Beth's new place.

Then she goes on to diss Moaner's white, white kitchen.  Beth looked down and away like, "sounds like mine".  But you know Lu is going to sashay into Beth's kitchen and say, "This is gorrrrrrgeous.  The white is so chic."

Beth's was a touch more interesting, and not nearly as austere as Ramona's.  To me, Ramona's looked more like a home that was staged to be a rental, which it is I guess.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 13
34 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I don't think there's anyway to know that the TH's were in the can except if Carole stated it.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I mean, at least Bethenny does interesting things (not just meals) with people: the lipstick making thing with Lu, the jeans factory thing with Sonja, the apartment with Doris. She at least organizes things. What would she do with Ramona (who hates her), Carole (who hates her) or Tinsley (who is a vapid waste of space with no conversation)?

Hahaha, you’re killing me.  And there was Carole, noting in her TH that in the old days she would have been the first to B’s new place.  But of course she was completely unaware that there was any problems with she and Bethenny until this season started to wire.  (Insert eye roll)

• Love 18