Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: There's No Place Like Home

• Start Topic

"Carole is out of the way, so Betheney and I can connect." Sure, Lu.  It's not a matter of B no longer having Carole as a sidekick and needing someone else to play off of; it's because Carole was in "the way" before and keeping B from hanging out with you.

• Love 23
59 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Dorinda's hair right now, in Beth's apartment, look amazing!  I'm a little jealous of her hair.

Right?? For as god-awful as she looked in that Scene in Columbia when she was berating Lu, she really just looked lovely in that scene at Bethenny’s. Hair, outfit and makeup were on point!

eta: Dang her crazy face is back next week, according to the previews. 

She really is like 2-face from Seinfeld. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 24
4 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

As someone who  is growing out a pixie cut, I am seething with envy at Lu's talking head in that red dress and her Freaking Fabulous Growing Her Hair Out Hair!!! 

You have my sincere and everlasting sympathy at the growing out thing.  I tried for about 18 months and gave up.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pickles said:

Looks like Ramona rents out the Hamptons house during the summer for $165k a month.

Yay Ramona! And Sonja, talking about all the shit that has been uncovered and shit smears, won't go down on her price.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Lu moving in on Beth for BFF now.  Bitchy gossiping.

I remember how catty all of these women (before Dorinda I think) were when Carole & Bethenny hooked up.  They were constantly griping about how they were attached at the hip, etc.  They're loving the break-up.

• Love 15

Just pointing out that Carole is talking Bethenny shit in her THs again this episode.  Now I have no problem with that.  But remember that Carole is the one that said she thought she and Bethenny was fine until she saw Bethenny talking shit about her in her THs. 

So news flash, you all talk shit about all of you in your talking heads.  So please tell me what you are fighting about.  I’m writing conspiracy theories.

• Love 18
36 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

In honor of tonight’s new episode, I used my Priv App and had my makeup done a la Tinsley.

N02TC3x.gif

I can’t believe how different I look from my usual bunny self.

Love the smokey eye look on you!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

Just pointing out that Carole is talking Bethenny shit in her THs again this episode.  Now I have no problem with that.  But remember that Carole is the one that said she thought she and Bethenny was fine until she saw Bethenny talking shit about her in her THs. 

So news flash, you all talk shit about all of you in your talking heads.  So please tell me what you are fighting about.  I’m writing conspiracy theories.

She never misses an opportunity to make a dig and then tries to act like she's the mature adult in the situation.

giphy.gif

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

The last two THs look like they weren’t filmed with the other THs (her hair and makeup and top are all different from the THs they aired over the past few weeks). Which is to say I’m betting they had her film stuff within the past month.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Carole starting talking shit midway through filming AFTER hearing that Bethany was talking shit about her. Bethany started this whole season episode 1 talking shit about Carole to the girls and in her TH 

...and Bethenny's TH continues her obsession with Carole, justifying a change from the more serious Carole to Sonja who doesn't take herself as seriously! "Just keep telling yourself whatever gets you thru the day and night B!" ;-)

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Carole starting talking shit midway through filming AFTER hearing that Bethany was talking shit about her. Bethany started this whole season episode 1 talking shit about Carole to the girls and in her TH 

Carole claims that she had no idea she and Bethenny weren’t fine until she saw the THs.  So all of her filming was in the can.  THs are all filmed before the premiere.  So when Carole filmed her THs she had not seen Bethenn’s THs. And from Episode 1, Carole was talking shit, Bethenny was talking shit, Dorinda was talking shit ...

So Carole is doing the classic gaslight.  Oh my gosh, I just saw Bethenny on RHONY talking shit about me, I’m so hurt.  Blah, blah, blah.  

• Love 23
Just now, jaybird2 said:

i disagree carole has been a real bitch and  she started immediately

Carole kept insisting that Beth was her friend and wouldn't be talking negatively about her at the beginning of the season. She later discovered what Beth was saying.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Sonja wearing the Depends, showing between her low jeans and cropped top!  lolol

Displaying her Depends is part of Sonja's new Zen approach to life:

6a0133f30ae399970b01910252de4c970c-pi.jp

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, ancslove said:

I disagree. Carole was gunning for Bethenny from the beginning, starting with her seasonal tagline.  That's a clear shot at Bethenny.

They film the taglines after the main season  (not including THs) has filmed. By the time they would’ve been filming any tag lines, Carole clearly would’ve been up on the fact that she and Bethenny were fighting.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 19