Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: There's No Place Like Home

• Start Topic

Ramona shows off her newly renovated Hamptons home; Sonja stands firm on the asking price for her townhouse; Bethenny invites Dorinda to her new apartment; Adam shows up bearing gifts at Carole's athletic-chic Cosmopolitan Magazine party.

Airs August 8, 2018.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's 9:00 PM...Yay!!!!

In honor of tonight’s new episode, I used my Priv App and had my makeup done a la Tinsley.

N02TC3x.gif

I can’t believe how different I look from my usual bunny self.

Let’s have fun folks!

I’ll be here all night

Yes!   Let's have some fun with the NY bitches.

We've been way too serious all season.

Holy crap!!   They're wearing diapers now????

• Love 12

I still don't get why they're ALL STILL sick.  I've been on ships that have hit rogue waves where I was seasick as anything (the last time was very notably the night of the Ohio Caucus in 2008), but I was fine the next day.  So they all probably got food poisoning. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I still don't get why they're ALL STILL sick.  I've been on ships that have hit rogue waves where I was seasick as anything (the last time was very notably the night of the Ohio Caucus in 2008), but I was fine the next day.  So they all probably got food poisoning. 

It has to be food poisening. I was in the Navy and spent a large chunk of my childhood on boats in The Sound. Seasickness doesn't last like that. What is confusing me is that Tinsley didn't initially have diahrea.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 9

Dorinda: “Stay in your lane”...that should have been part of her tagline this season.

Ramona: I do mind and it does matter. Ah, a dog poo friendly rug. Don’t let any future grandchildren play on it  

These “fiends” text and talk re: their bowel movements. Should we have a thread for ours? (Kidding) 

Carole, Tinsley wasn’t on a different boat...she was on different drugs. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

It has to be food poisening. I was in the Navy and spent a large chunk of my childhood on boats in The Sound. Seasickness doesn't last like that. What is confusing me is that Tinsley didn't initially have diahrea.

Sympathy diarrhea 

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yes they implied last week it was from food poisoning. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Actually, and this all.I'm.saying on the subject, I'd want whatever bug caused it out of there.  No Imodium.  See it through.  

Well, maybe the Immodium for the plane flight home at least!  How awful. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Oh my God, the difference between Ramona's and B's newly decorated digs are insane. 

*note, I'd be thrilled to live in Ramona's house. But you can tell the difference in their budget.

You know what though...I think Ramona is kind of smart.

I think all of that new furniture is rented for staging because she wants to sell the Hamptons House. She updated everything - it will show better for potential buyer

• Love 15
Just now, Duke2801 said:

Yes they implied last week it was from food poisoning. 

I read somewhere, some celeb smut site, back when the cruise actually happened, that a couple of them came home with a tapeworm.  They haven't mentioned it, so that probably isn't the case, but they must have picked up a bug/bacterial infection maybe?  I dunno.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's 9:00 PM...Yay!!!!

In honor of tonight’s new episode, I used my Priv App and had my makeup done a la Tinsley.

N02TC3x.gif

I can’t believe how different I look from my usual bunny self.

Let’s have fun folks!

I’ll be here all night

Behave, Bad Bunny -- the night is young!

easter-humor-animated-gif-flashing-bunny

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Did they all get food poisoning or something?  They couldn't still be sick from the boat ride.

Seriously! I’m wondering if the ones still sick had a parasite. Been there, done that and the only way to cure it is taking an antibiotic.

Edited by pieinmyeye
  • Love 6