Type keyword(s) to search

Rachel & Jon: Bearded in Britain

• Start Topic

On 2018-09-30 at 10:37 PM, Emkat said:

Jon and Lucy have the same eyes. I really think he is her bio dad. 

He is! Check out his baby pics on instagram.

On 2018-10-01 at 2:13 PM, Chalby said:

Now I am really annoyed. Since Lucy is "supposedly" Jon's biological daughter, Rachel may as well move to England and have her other daughter for the Holidays. Or break up and stay in the States and send Lucy to Jon for holidays. I hate being played!!

Me too :(

6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

My current husband was okay with it. He also felt that this was my ex's son's grandfather and a big part of his life. He was also fine with the other ex family members who came. They all loved my dad. My husband just said they had better behave..... and they did. 

I went to (follow me here) my husbands ex-wife’s father’s funeral.  He was a good man and very kind to me, and lots of fun.  We were thrown together by family stuff for hubby and ex’s son.  

Ex wife was grateful for my support.  

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I went to (follow me here) my husbands ex-wife’s father’s funeral.  He was a good man and very kind to me, and lots of fun.  We were thrown together by family stuff for hubby and ex’s son.  

Yeah I don’t think that’s weird at all, I would expect it. Especially when there are kids from a relationship ex’s stay in touch and keep up the extended family bonds. 

Jon inviting his ex to the wedding dinner was strange since they weren’t friendly/in the same social circle etc. But Rachel being Rachel made it defcon 10. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

It’s almost like people (here and Libgirl2’s situation) involved  were adults, being kind, putting the kids in the situation first ... all these things obviously seem so strange in this 90 day context. 

• Love 10
On 9/17/2018 at 1:09 PM, iwasish said:

Both of these people need to  accept that they’re responsible for the situation they find themselves in and stop with the “it’s so unfair, we have a right to be happy and  blah blah blah”

I totally agree and I want to throw something at the tv every time she whimpers, "It's not fair that two people so in love can't be together." Seriously, lady? That's why laws were created. Can you imagine what immigration would look like around the world if people moved back and forth across borders while they felt the spirit of 'love'? Good God.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Rachel was not worried about losing a diamond from her ring. She's embarrassed that her husband bought her a cheap ring that doesn't contain a diamond and that viewers are commenting on that scornfully. She she makes up a long convoluted explanation to justify the cheap ring and attempt to shame us for being so shallow. Ever since she told the obvious lies about "needing to fix something on Jon's social media," I think Rachel is full of crapola.

When my husband (RIP, dude) and I got serious, I told him, "If you ever decide that you want to propose, do not buy me an engagement ring or I will say no." I was half kidding but I'm just not a jewelry person. I wear a wedding band and a Claddagh on my left ring finger and that is all. I have a heavy Claddagh bracelet that I bought in Ireland years ago and wear that on special occasions only. I thought my husband would feel weird if people found out we were engaged without a ring and I told him it doesn't matter what others think. I compromised and said, "Okay, I will give you my Claddagh ring that I bought in Ireland, and you can buy me a Claddagh (from Ireland) that I will wear and then couple with my simple gold wedding band. Deal. So we ordered a ring from a jeweler my aunt told us about and each wore our Claddagh/gold band combo and it was perfect.

Rachel is giving too much explanation here. I'd rather hear her say, "Look, we love each other. We don't have much and spending on a ring is not a priority." This explaining everything to death drives me up the wall. I don't agree with putting them down because the ring is fake. If they are both aware of that and okay with it, that is what matters. I think a lot of people are putting it down because they have issues with these two being involved and there's kids and a criminal record, etc. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Rachel is giving too much explanation here. I'd rather hear her say, "Look, we love each other. We don't have much and spending on a ring is not a priority." This explaining everything to death drives me up the wall. I don't agree with putting them down because the ring is fake. If they are both aware of that and okay with it, that is what matters. I think a lot of people are putting it down because they have issues with these two being involved and there's kids and a criminal record, etc. 

I agree with you and recall part of an expression "The lady doth protest too much..." Too much explaining on a matter that is no one's business but theirs. Personally, I will never understand couples spending the equivalent of a down payment for a an apartment/ house to show that they are married. Even now I feel nauseous when I hear couples spent $70,000+ on their nuptials and $20,000 on a ring. It makes me not even want to associate with type of people. Think about it, Costa Rica on one hand and Chad and Buffy's wedding on the other. Which one is deserving of my $$?

• Love 3
On 9/22/2018 at 5:31 PM, magemaud said:

That's all it is, speculation, as far as I'm concerned, but there are discussions of the possibility upthread and on the Social Media/Spoilery thread. Some people suspect that Rachel was in England and met Jon before in part based on her having a Go Fund Me page to try to raise money for the trip, but I'm not buying it myself. 

I am hearing more and more confirmations and I understand Rachel and Jon's hesitancy at confirming the news themselves, especially if they stand to lose $$. TLC needs to view this as an equally important angle, because they still don't know each other a lot, she just happened to become pregnant on their very first visit. The storyline still involves trying to get your loved one into the States. So I figure 97% truth, 3% speculation. And 100% good wishes are sent their way.

• Love 1
On 10/2/2018 at 11:08 AM, eatsleep said:

Isn't Rachel and accountant? I don't think garbage workers do that badly, at least not in the US. It's a civil service job that comes w/ longevity raises, opportunities for overtime, benefits, etc. And hopefully, Jon has been able to stack his chips while living w mum...although daycare is expensive!

Upon hearing that Jon is the bio dad (presumedly...) it totally makes sense that he was footing the bill for Lucy's daycare. Prior to this I remembered thinking, Wow, what a gem of a man. Paying daycare costs for some other dude's child was such a White-Knight -on -horse -rescuing -damsel type of behaviour.

Regardless, they are still my favourite couple.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 2
On 9/22/2018 at 8:02 PM, iwasish said:

\She is a fool to marry him. She’ll end up pregnant, and that will be a logistical nightmare. Garbage sorters don’t make a lot so he isn’t going to be paying for Lucy’s and his own kids daycare, so she’s going to have to worry about supporting 3 kids. 

I don't know where you are from, but sanitation engineers/ garbage collectors make good money and benefits (and are unionized) in Western Canada. You make less money if you work for a private contractor, but otherwise it's a great job.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I don't know where you are from, but sanitation engineers/ garbage collectors make good money and benefits (and are unionized) in Western Canada. You make less money if you work for a private contractor, but otherwise it's a great job.

But I don't think he is a garbage collector. I think they said he sorts stuff in a recycling center. It's probably very low pay.

• Love 4
On 9/24/2018 at 5:50 PM, seacliffsal said:

So, again, Rachel has a tragic story and can feel that life isn't fair because, somehow, her ring slipped off and fell into a running garbage disposal.  I have no idea how someone even does that.  Nevertheless, seems to fit the scenario that everything is a struggle for Rachel.  

She could not have gone to the local Albuquerque Mall to Fix it Fast, Joolry & Watch repair and get a 3.00 ring guard ?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Upon hearing that Jon is the bio dad (presumedly...) it totally makes sense that he was footing the bill for Lucy's daycare. Prior to this I remembered thinking, Wow, what a egmn of a man. Paying daycare costs for some other dude's child was such a White-Knight -on -horse -rescuing -damsel type of behaviour.

Regardless, they are still my favourite couple.

Wow I didn't know that.  So Jon is Lucy's father.  When did they get together???  I thought this was her first trip abroad when they met up.  I too like them as a couple but have myself set for trouble ahead as usually happens on these reality shows.

• Love 1

I think Jon is cute.  But that temper?   When Rachel said to turn left and he flipped out?   No thanks.  I get being stressed driving, especially in London.  Did that once, never again.  But he blamed it on her talking about the ex he was messaging.  Shades of Jesse.  

• Love 1

On another topic but speaking of producer shenanigans, I just looked up on a map the trip from Jon's home (Weston Super Mare) to Cornwall, where they were driving for the wedding and festivities, and there's no blooming reason in the world to be going through the damn middle of London to get there !  (Oh there's the London Eye again!)  Ridiculous.  It's a general south/west shot, but London is due east.   

It's enough to see people's hair grow and pimples come & go, and time be all fuzzy, but this is a simple thing to check.  Honestly producers, these people can get into enough trouble without your either (1) forcing them to drive three hours out of their way, or (2) editing in a car argument that happened months before.  

(So much else to chime in about up there, this is a very thoughtful page.  Later.)

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Chalby said:
  On 9/28/2018 at 6:25 PM, endure said:

Here's a link to check out Jon's own baby pic and close by there's a photo of Lucy it's amazing the resemblance.........https://www.instagram.com/jonjwalters/

Wow wow wow there’s no doubt the baby pics are so similar! That’s crazy!  Another thing I noticed is the picture of Rachel and Jon  facing touching noses... the way he looks at her.. the seriousness in his eyes idk if it’s the look of love or what that is but he has a stare that would almost make me look away.. it’s like whoa!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

LOVE the photo of Jon's parents (I assume)?

The photo is of his grandparents according to his post, did you see the photo of Jon & Rachel recreating it?

• Love 2

If Lucy is his child, then, Rachel is a dolt for getting pregnant on a trip to meet an online love and probably already knowing he would miss milestones in her development due to not being able to even visit the States. That should've been a sign of the tough times ahead with immigration.

I'm sure she knew about his record early on, so if he's the bio father, that's just poor judgment. You knew there would be long periods of separation, going through pregnancy/delivery alone, and your child not having their father physically there for the first 3-4 years of their life. What part of that seems appealing? You can't make terrible or poor choices and cry about the universe being unfair. Be accountable for your choices. 

Common sense says I'm not interested in another pregnancy right now, so I need to be proactive. If I wasn't doing anything to prevent a pregnancy, I couldn't cry about the universe not being fair and conspiring to steal my waist line if it were to happen!

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Mainer said:

Wow wow wow there’s no doubt the baby pics are so similar! That’s crazy!  Another thing I noticed is the picture of Rachel and Jon  facing touching noses... the way he looks at her.. the seriousness in his eyes idk if it’s the look of love or what that is but he has a stare that would almost make me look away.. it’s like whoa!

There was a case on one of paternity court shows yesterday, a woman was trying to determine if her deceased son had indeed fathered a child before he died. She produced a baby picture of her son and the child in question each taken at the same age, the resemblense was uncanny, but the testing proved there was no chance.at all that the child belonged to her dead son. 

So Lucy looking like Jon means nothing. 

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So Lucy looking like Jon means nothing.

I think it means a lot and has brought all the speculation from viewers along with the rumors that Rachel HAD gone to see him before filming, if those rumors are true then Lucy looking so much like that baby picture actually means a lot 

along with sending him the nasty umbilical cord, and paying daycare while living at home with his mom. I doubt the family would be accepting of Rachel while she takes money for a baby she had previously from there son/brother while he can’t even afford to live on his own by how it all looks.

I think the baby looking like him could be the last piece to the puzzle. And why would he throw a random baby picture on his Instagram? That seems odd almost like him and Rachel were waiting to see what people said idk... I’m leaning towards it very well could be his baby

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 4

If Lucy were Jon’ child, why wouldn’t Rachel admit it?   It would play more into her poor me tale of woe.   It also looks better than her getting pregnant during a one night stand.  

JMPO, but I think Lucy isn’t Jon’s.  Yes, there is a weird attachment.  But that is just part of their fantasy world.   

• Love 6

Personally I think Jon is strange. Maybe he’s getting older and  his reputation is keeping local women from considering him as a partner, so  he latched on to Rachel. She’s his online Karaoke buddy and I’m sure she shared some of her hard luck life story, then she gets knocked up and he gets drawn into her drama. He thinks he’s saving a damsel in distress. Like his BS about all his fights being over sticking up for women, its all about making himself look good. Rachel wants to think her luck has changed, her knight in shining armor has arrived!!!  He’s sending her money for daycare!!  Off she goes to meet him, he’s cute! She likes him, the sex is good!! 

I can see Jon being perfectly happy with getting married and her living in the US while they wait for the visa to be approved. He can continue his boozing and chasing women and then have his late night chats with Rachel. 

Many red  flags popped up on this visit. Sudden mention of ex and inviting her to the dinner, quick temper, can’t handle stress. 

He is a loose cannon. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, LGGirl said:

If Lucy were Jon’ child, why wouldn’t Rachel admit it?   It would play more into her poor me tale of woe.   It also looks better than her getting pregnant during a one night stand.  

JMPO, but I think Lucy isn’t Jon’s.  Yes, there is a weird attachment.  But that is just part of their fantasy world.   

It might make them ineligible for Before the 90 Days which is charting the relationships of couples who are meeting for the first time, more or less. But if they've already met, gotten pregnant and had a baby, they are squarely in the regular 90 Day Fiance territory, and their situation might be too boring for that one - two 30-something, English-speaking, white people with a child together are planning their wedding. Snoozers! lol Or maybe it wouldn't. And that's if he could ever get the visa.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

It might make them ineligible for Before the 90 Days which is charting the relationships of couples who are meeting for the first time, more or less. But if they've already met, gotten pregnant and had a baby, they are squarely in the regular 90 Day Fiance territory, and their situation might be too boring for that one - two 30-something, English-speaking, white people with a child together are planning their wedding. Snoozers! lol Or maybe it wouldn't. And that's if he could ever get the visa.

I don’t know.  If that was the case, someone would have outted them by now.  Also, Jon’s name would be on Lucy’s birth certificate.  Easily verified.  I don’t see them angling to be on the show as far back as Lucy’s birth to mess with the birth certificate.  

It was obvious when their first meeting was shown, that they had seen each other for the first time.  They are not that good actors. 

But that’s just me. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Chalby said:

He seems to be an unskilled laborer of sorts.

3 hours ago, Lily247 said:

He seems to be an unskilled laborer of sorts.

His only skills seem to be fighting and Karaoke. Picking thru other people’s trash can’t do much to boost the ego.

i wonder if he had wanted a different line of work and his brawling reputation/criminal record kept him from doing that. Maybe the Karaoke gave him an escape from the mundane routine of his job and a diversion from fighting. 

I think living with him will be a nightmare instead of the fairy tale Rachel is imagining,

Sometimes I am a little torn on the fighting conviction, when I was in University I witnessed a fight where these two guys who were both throwing punches. One guy slipped on the ice and hit his head hard. I heard it crack over all the shouting. The fight immediately stopped and the person he was fighting with called 911 and stayed until police and ambulance arrived. A few days later the kid died and the other kid fighting him got 10 years. What he did was wrong but they were both engaged in the fist fight and as soon as the kid fell the other kid fighting stopped and looked horrified.    They were both 19, what a waste. 

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sometimes I am a little torn on the fighting conviction, when I was in University I witnessed a fight where these two guys who were both throwing punches. One guy slipped on the ice and hit his head hard. I heard it crack over all the shouting. The fight immediately stopped and the person he was fighting with called 911 and stayed until police and ambulance arrived. A few days later the kid died and the other kid fighting him got 10 years. What he did was wrong but they were both engaged in the fist fight and as soon as the kid fell the other kid fighting stopped and looked horrified.    They were both 19, what a waste. 

Same and what a waste. I have similar feelings. The thing that keeps me teetering is that it sounds like even after that fight that seriously injured someone's eye, he didn't stop fighting. He said his last fight was a "few years ago" when prompted by his friends. He's never said that fight was the last one that made him get his shit together and straighten up. In fact, didn't he say up until Rachel and Lucy that he never had anything to lose? Once? OK. Stuff happens. Twice? Maybe it didn't sink in. Five separate convictions? I'd love to know the timeline of the first fight and the most serious one and how far apart the convictions were. He clearly didn't learn or didn't care that he or someone could have been fatally injured like the fight you described. And he was wrong when he said he had nothing to lose. He could've lost his life and left his family gutted.

I do believe people can change, but I do think he also has a short fuse and get anxious. (Still trying to figure out why TLC said he didn't hurl before Rachel arrived this second time, but he did have to lay down on the floor of the airport.) Sir, you're trying to fight a hell of a fight to enter the States to be with your wife. Picking arguments with cast mates probably isn't the best thing if you're trying to prove you've changed.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I don’t know.  If that was the case, someone would have outted them by now.  Also, Jon’s name would be on Lucy’s birth certificate.  Easily verified.  I don’t see them angling to be on the show as far back as Lucy’s birth to mess with the birth certificate.  

It was obvious when their first meeting was shown, that they had seen each other for the first time.  They are not that good actors. 

But that’s just me. 

I get what your saying and understand, but what I think we’ve all figured out is tlc has a lot more lies going then the truth. Like Ricky being married they still haven’t mentioned that, and doesn’t make any sense they’d put him on the show. I just can’t wait till the reunion so that we all get our answers.

• Love 3

I don't think they met before and don't think Lucy is his, but I wouldn't bet my left lung. It's confusing as there are so many articles about the couples and TLC makes the timelines like a maze, so who knows. Others here have done a great job of deciphering the Darcey time frames.  This one, with trips and a Gofundme and a disgruntled baby daddy's mother and an 8 month old baby in the middle of the relationship is tougher. 

• Love 3
On 10/3/2018 at 6:10 PM, Chalby said:

Not here in Wisconsin.  It’s a 10$ an hour job. 

2 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Same and what a waste. I have similar feelings. The thing that keeps me teetering is that it sounds like even after that fight that seriously injured someone's eye, he didn't stop fighting. He said his last fight was a "few years ago" when prompted by his friends. He's never said that fight was the last one that made him get his shit together and straighten up. In fact, didn't he say up until Rachel and Lucy that he never had anything to lose? Once? OK. Stuff happens. Twice? Maybe it didn't sink in. Five separate convictions? I'd love to know the timeline of the first fight and the most serious one and how far apart the convictions were. He clearly didn't learn or didn't care that he or someone could have been fatally injured like the fight you described. And he was wrong when he said he had nothing to lose. He could've lost his life and left his family gutted.

I do believe people can change, but I do think he also has a short fuse and get anxious. (Still trying to figure out why TLC said he didn't hurl before Rachel arrived this second time, but he did have to lay down on the floor of the airport.) Sir, you're trying to fight a hell of a fight to enter the States to be with your wife. Picking arguments with cast mates probably isn't the best thing if you're trying to prove you've changed.

Red flag to me is how pissed he got after Rachel told him to turn left.  And he blamed her for putting the ex in his mind.  

• Love 7

Stress is his trigger, and they are facing a long stress filled future. If getting bent out of shape over missing a turn how is he going to handle a family a continent away that he is separated from for long periods of time, an older step child that he might not meet for years, money, bureaucracy, money,etc. 

Not at all a fairy tale situation. 

• Love 2

I'm not a fan of this couple at all but will throw out there that there that I have noticed throughout my life that you can have a wonderful, pleasant, nice, caring friend and once you get in the car with them it's like a light switch goes off. They get enraged at that the person in front of them that is driving too slow or does not turn fast enough, or someone doesn't wait their turn at an all way stop. Couple that type of personality with being unsure of where you are going and I can see how the rage can erupt. In Jon's case though, I think he's a ball of anger. I think his stature made him think he had something to prove and to show how tough he was, he went fists first if he felt disrespected. If he never learned to control his anger, then it's just sitting dormant at the moment until something-- whether it's a baby crying or a guy in a bar that looks at him wrong-- happens. I would be worried most about what he's like when drunk. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, configdotsys said:

I'm not a fan of this couple at all but will throw out there that there that I have noticed throughout my life that you can have a wonderful, pleasant, nice, caring friend and once you get in the car with them it's like a light switch goes off. They get enraged at that the person in front of them that is driving too slow or does not turn fast enough, or someone doesn't wait their turn at an all way stop. Couple that type of personality with being unsure of where you are going and I can see how the rage can erupt. In Jon's case though, I think he's a ball of anger. I think his stature made him think he had something to prove and to show how tough he was, he went fists first if he felt disrespected. If he never learned to control his anger, then it's just sitting dormant at the moment until something-- whether it's a baby crying or a guy in a bar that looks at him wrong-- happens. I would be worried most about what he's like when drunk. 

WAY off topic but is your avatar the angry little person from Parking Wars??  Outstanding!

10 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

Very true he didn't seem to care that he maimed someone, he also could have accidentally killed the guy. He could have lost his freedom and destroyed two families. Plus Jon is how old? Not ok and as @Meowwww mentioned his anger in the car was frightening. They are both extremely immature.

• Love 1

We have been married for 54 years . . . and most of our "discussions" happen in the car these days.  Especially when driving directions are involved.  (How come he will listen to the voice of some strange woman coming out of the speaker, but he won't listen to me????)

Also, I recall reading some reported background on the entire story of when Jesse and Darcey were headed to the airport and he made a fist and an aggressive motion.  On the show, it appeared that he was just angry because of the traffic and his concern about missing his flight.  Further information was provided (supposedly by a production assistant) that he had flipped down the visor and was looking at his favorite face in the mirror when Darcey had to slam on the brakes, and he hit his face on the visor.  That's when he made the fist and the aggressive action.  But we never saw that on the episode.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, LGGirl said:

But that’s just me. 

Rachel says Jon is listed as Lucy's bio Dad on her birth certificate

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Mainer said:

I get what your saying and understand, but what I think we’ve all figured out is tlc has a lot more lies going then the truth. Like Ricky being married they still haven’t mentioned that, and doesn’t make any sense they’d put him on the show. I just can’t wait till the reunion so that we all get our answers.

Well I've already seen Shaun Robinson's insta where she posts a pic from the reunion, so we know SHE is there and as a direct result.... we will get exactly ZERO answers.  

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Well I've already seen Shaun Robinson's insta where she posts a pic from the reunion, so we know SHE is there and as a direct result.... we will get exactly ZERO answers.  

Ugh!! Of course! ?

• Love 3
12 hours ago, AussieBabe said:

He picked a fight w/ a castmate? With whom?

And he was convicted of assault charges FIVEtimes?? I didn't realize that. Wow. Yeah, talk about not learning your lesson.

18 hours ago, LGGirl said:

But that’s just me. 

IDK how it works. But I thought if the parents are not married, the father has to sign something either in the hospital or somehow afterward to confirm he is the father. Maybe notarized? If he hasn't been to the States yet, would he have been able to do that?

1 hour ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Rachel says Jon is listed as Lucy's bio Dad on her birth certificate

Whoa?? Really? Did she explain how and why? Where did you read/hear that?

51 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

And he was convicted of assault charges FIVEtimes?? I didn't realize that. Wow. Yeah, talk about not learning your lesson.

IDK how it works. But I thought if the parents are not married, the father has to sign something either in the hospital or somehow afterward to confirm he is the father. Maybe notarized? If he hasn't been to the States yet, would he have been able to do that?

Rachel said that in the first episode.   I thought it was very odd

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Rachel said that in the first episode.   I thought it was very odd

Totally missed that. That's crazy, especially with the way he balked at the thought of Lucy calling him "dad." Then why did he agree to be named her dad if he doesn't want her calling him dad? The lies this show tells us! lol 

5 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Apparently he has been arguing over Instagram with Jesse and Paul. If you look in like the previous page of this thread, you'll see the spats they've been having over Instagram/Twitter. Both are extremely immature for that.

Yeah, he said he has been convicted five times for assault charges. No telling how many might have been plead down or thrown out. In his TH, he also said something about grievous bodily harm with intent. That fight happened in uni, and he's now in his mid-30s. So up until a few years ago and well after that fight that happened during uni years, he was still fighting. At what point do you realise, maybe this isn't a good look or becoming of a grown man? At what point, do you learn your lesson? After two offences? Five offences? Or never?

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, configdotsys said:

This is SO my husband when driving.  He is the most gentle guy on earth.  Get him behind the wheel of his car and he changes.  Flips people off.  Waves his arms around and makes all kinds of gestures.  Honks.  

I now drive most of the time lol.  He is going to get shot one day.  His dad is the same way.  Ugh. 

• Love 10