Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

Recommended Posts


On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:09 PM, Miss Chevious said:

And to think, that's one of her better tops. Most of them were even worse!

Michael styled her perfectly!

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/18/2018 at 12:12 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it is hysterical that Paul would have stolen Rachel's clothing, really? That clothing? 

TLC paid $2500 for a photographer for two people that were already married and were filming it all anyway?

Speaking of jeans, the only time i saw Rachel without those jeans was when she got married.  I couldn’t believe she wore them on national t.v. for the interview.  She doesn’t own a skirt or dress?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I saw the updated on these two on 90 Day Fiance and I cannot believe that Grangela kept herself composed and looked half decent and that she is still with Micheal.

Plus she lying on the fact that she didn't blame Michael at the beginning for the bank error.  Why would she call Michael and then have the producers had their phone to Michael if she didn't blame him? 

Share this post


Link to post

Ewww. She is just gross and needy and she gives me the chills. He is too young and naive/innocent for her. 

This old fat ugly wrinkly nasty pig needs to sign up for my 600 Lb life. Jesus. She looks like she swallowed a whale. Leave that poor young boy alone, you disgusting cow. 

Edited by Hannah94
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I guess Angela's daughter was convicted of her sexual criminal charges. She got sentenced to 20 years. I wonder if we will see Angela again on the show. I guess we know we will never see Scottie again on 90 day or Maury! I wonder if Angela has her kids? Didn't she have like 4-5 kids, that could be an instant family for her and Michael.

  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 3/20/2019 at 1:22 PM, silverspoons said:

I guess Angela's daughter was convicted of her sexual criminal charges. She got sentenced to 20 years. I wonder if we will see Angela again on the show. I guess we know we will never see Scottie again on 90 day or Maury! I wonder if Angela has her kids? Didn't she have like 4-5 kids, that could be an instant family for her and Michael.

So she got convicted? Well good! I, too, wonder what happened to her kids. Maybe they went to their fathers. 

Angela will milk this 90 day thing as long as she can,

Share this post


Link to post

Did I just see a promo for the new season with Angela saying "Michael wants me to have a baby"?  Please tell me that I wasn't seeing what I think I was seeing.

  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Honey said:

Did I just see a promo for the new season with Angela saying "Michael wants me to have a baby"?  Please tell me that I wasn't seeing what I think I was seeing.

Just another reason this is the last season I watch. Show has jumped -the -shark. Too many fake/ridiculous story lines. I'll pass. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/21/2019 at 5:26 PM, happy hobo said:

Just another reason this is the last season I watch. Show has jumped -the -shark. Too many fake/ridiculous story lines. I'll pass. 

Oh, Happy Hobo, don't leave us!  Are you trying to say that *this* is the most ridiculous thing you've witnessed on 90DF?  Come on--you just haven't been paying attention!  And you think the show's producers won't think up something even more stupider?  Think of all you're going to miss! 

Chantel is revealed to be the world's most artful drag queen!  Whereupon Dean throws himself under a train!

Debbie touches her wart and changes into  Martha Stewart!  Sales of her Bith Stew recipe ("open a can of Dinty Moore...") make her a zillionaire, yet she refuses to move out!

River gets a contract with Jay-Z and snakes Beyonce!  And then *dumps* her!

Colt gets breast reduction surgery!  They grow back overnight!

Ashley and Jay begin to disintegrate--literally--before our eyes, leaving only two small piles of ash.  Their existence is wiped from the history of the world.  Wait--who?

Mother Chantel is hired by MIT to head up their new "Where It Came From" department and is awarded three Nobel prizes (astrophysics, medicine and millinery)! 

And more!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

Oh, Happy Hobo, don't leave us!  Are you trying to say that *this* is the most ridiculous thing you've witnessed on 90DF?  Come on--you just haven't been paying attention!  And you think the show's producers won't think up something even more stupider?  Think of all you're going to miss! 

Chantel is revealed to be the world's most artful drag queen!  Whereupon Dean throws himself under a train!

Debbie touches her wart and changes into  Martha Stewart!  Sales of her Bith Stew recipe ("open a can of Dinty Moore...") make her a zillionaire, yet she refuses to move out!

River gets a contract with Jay-Z and snakes Beyonce!  And then *dumps* her!

Colt gets breast reduction surgery!  They grow back overnight!

Ashley and Jay begin to disintegrate--literally--before our eyes, leaving only two small piles of ash.  Their existence is wiped from the history of the world.  Wait--who?

Mother Chantel is hired by MIT to head up their new "Where It Came From" department and is awarded three Nobel prizes (astrophysics, medicine and millinery)! 

And more!

you do tempt me.....but I'll keep up by reading all the posts. 

I can deal with a show akin to MAD magazine or The Onion.....but not both. Besides, both of those show some true satirical genius not Hillbilly meets Lily Munster.

9 hours ago, Mothra said:

Oh, Happy Hobo, don't leave us!  Are you trying to say that *this* is the most ridiculous thing you've witnessed on 90DF?  Come on--you just haven't been paying attention!  And you think the show's producers won't think up something even more stupider?  Think of all you're going to miss! 

Chantel is revealed to be the world's most artful drag queen!  Whereupon Dean throws himself under a train!

Debbie touches her wart and changes into  Martha Stewart!  Sales of her Bith Stew recipe ("open a can of Dinty Moore...") make her a zillionaire, yet she refuses to move out!

River gets a contract with Jay-Z and snakes Beyonce!  And then *dumps* her!

Colt gets breast reduction surgery!  They grow back overnight!

Ashley and Jay begin to disintegrate--literally--before our eyes, leaving only two small piles of ash.  Their existence is wiped from the history of the world.  Wait--who?

Mother Chantel is hired by MIT to head up their new "Where It Came From" department and is awarded three Nobel prizes (astrophysics, medicine and millinery)! 

And more!

Perhaps if they have purple haired Nicole hired on as a stripper....THAT  I'd tune in for!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/28/2019 at 5:25 AM, Mothra said:

Oh, Happy Hobo, don't leave us!  Are you trying to say that *this* is the most ridiculous thing you've witnessed on 90DF?  Come on--you just haven't been paying attention!  And you think the show's producers won't think up something even more stupider?  Think of all you're going to miss! 

Chantel is revealed to be the world's most artful drag queen!  Whereupon Dean throws himself under a train!

Debbie touches her wart and changes into  Martha Stewart!  Sales of her Bith Stew recipe ("open a can of Dinty Moore...") make her a zillionaire, yet she refuses to move out!

River gets a contract with Jay-Z and snakes Beyonce!  And then *dumps* her!

Colt gets breast reduction surgery!  They grow back overnight!

Ashley and Jay begin to disintegrate--literally--before our eyes, leaving only two small piles of ash.  Their existence is wiped from the history of the world.  Wait--who?

Mother Chantel is hired by MIT to head up their new "Where It Came From" department and is awarded three Nobel prizes (astrophysics, medicine and millinery)! 

And more!

Mothra, that was amazing! 😂😂😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

How does one go from having conversations with your boyfriend about him wiping your own ass in a few years to having a baby?

Especially after your daughter gets arrested and convicted for inappropriate relations with a minor. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Please tell me this whole I am going to have a baby is just for show:  You are 54 (cough cough) and IF you get pregnant ASAP you will be watching your child graduate high school when you are 71.  Really?  That is how you want to spend the rest of your 50's and 60's?  Not saving for retirement but paying for a child?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Please tell me this whole I am going to have a baby is just for show:  You are 54 (cough cough) and IF you get pregnant ASAP you will be watching your child graduate high school when you are 71.  Really?  That is how you want to spend the rest of your 50's and 60's?  Not saving for retirement but paying for a child?

I don't see her being able to carry a child.   She'd be looking at very expensive medical procedures,  if she's even deemed healthy enough to pursue.  It has to be for show.   If she actually pulls off a baby,  I'll throw her a baby shower

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I don't see her being able to carry a child.   She'd be looking at very expensive medical procedures,  if she's even deemed healthy enough to pursue.  It has to be for show.   If she actually pulls off a baby,  I'll throw her a baby shower

She'd have to give up the cigarettes - NOT going to happen.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

She'd have to give up the cigarettes - NOT going to happen.

The late Elizabeth Edwards was nearing 50 when she delivered two children with donor eggs.  She and John Edwards had more than sufficient funds to cover the procedures  - Angela?  Not so much. 

And I am NOT body shaming her but she is a bit too heavy to be carrying a baby.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The late Elizabeth Edwards was nearing 50 when she delivered two children with donor eggs.  She and John Edwards had more than sufficient funds to cover the procedures  - Angela?  Not so much. 

And I am NOT body shaming her but she is a bit too heavy to be carrying a baby.

Plus as a chronic smoker, Angela's lungs have to be crap. I know plenty of people in shitty health who have managed to have healthy babies somehow but none of them were menopausal when did it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Please tell me this whole I am going to have a baby is just for show:  You are 54 (cough cough) and IF you get pregnant ASAP you will be watching your child graduate high school when you are 71.  Really?  That is how you want to spend the rest of your 50's and 60's?  Not saving for retirement but paying for a child?

Oh, I'm more than 100% sure it's just for the show.  She's now apparently raising Scottie's kids (those poor children).  

Since she has all of Scottie's kids to support now, I'm sure she pulled out all the stops to ensure her spot on this season.  That TLC paycheck is her golden ticket.  

I do hope scammer Michael is in on this bullshit, though, and that she's paying him for his part in this charade.  Surely he has to know by now she's likely not going to bring him to America (and I don't think she ever intended to).  He's just a pawn in her reality TV "stardom."  

I think this is the odd case where the initial scammer (Michael) ended up being scammed by someone better at the game (Angela).  I really don't have any sympathy for Michael, though.  He went fishing on the internet for a green card and managed to hook a huge bottom feeder.  The player got played.  

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh, I'm more than 100% sure it's just for the show.  She's now apparently raising Scottie's kids (those poor children).  

Since she has all of Scottie's kids to support now, I'm sure she pulled out all the stops to ensure her spot on this season.  That TLC paycheck is her golden ticket.  

I do hope scammer Michael is in on this bullshit, though, and that she's paying him for his part in this charade.  Surely he has to know by now she's likely not going to bring him to America (and I don't think she ever intended to).  He's just a pawn in her reality TV "stardom."  

I think this is the odd case where the initial scammer (Michael) ended up being scammed by someone better at the game (Angela).  I really don't have any sympathy for Michael, though.  He went fishing on the internet for a green card and managed to hook a huge bottom feeder.  The player got played.  

And don’t forget..... he did the BJ !!

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

Angela's wedding venue looks like a mini golf course! 

664895_428132140579829_2006868207_o.jpg?

I tried to find it online and came up empty.  The entrance sign going in calls it a wedding event/campsite/mini golf place.  Not sure I want to get married near a giant windmill that people are putt putting through, lol.  

Share this post


Link to post

No wonder! I missed the Mini Golf part on the sign and just caught the name of the venue, “the Cotton Patch Extreme.” This picture is from their FB page. There are even comments about DJ Doug. Appears to be THE event space of Hazelhurst. The decor is fabulous 

272ABBBB-701A-48BD-B113-EA3EFAC1A213.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I tried to find it online and came up empty.  The entrance sign going in calls it a wedding event/campsite/mini golf place.  Not sure I want to get married near a giant windmill that people are putt putting through, lol.  

You just know someone is ending up in that water if they make it to a wedding...

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

You just know someone is ending up in that water if they make it to a wedding...

If TLC loves me....and I think they do.  And if they want to make it up to me for not having river get tased ....they will make sure this happens.  

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

You just know someone is ending up in that water if they make it to a wedding...

We had our wedding in an arboretum and my hubby was very insistent that we have some photos by the Japanese Gardens.  Fine.   First off, you had to step on WET ROCKS to get down for a shot.  Then you are right next to a body of water, again, on wet rocks.  The entire time I was like "Don't fall in, don't fall in, don't fall in......"  And I am a complete klutz!!!!  

FYI:  I didn't fall in!!!!!  Yay me!!

They made for some beautiful pictures by the way!!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We had our wedding in an arboretum and my hubby was very insistent that we have some photos by the Japanese Gardens.  Fine.   First off, you had to step on WET ROCKS to get down for a shot.  Then you are right next to a body of water, again, on wet rocks.  The entire time I was like "Don't fall in, don't fall in, don't fall in......"  And I am a complete klutz!!!!  

FYI:  I didn't fall in!!!!!  Yay me!!

They made for some beautiful pictures by the way!!!

I was thinking more of a low-rent, Dynasty type cat fight rather than general clumsiness but I admire your bravery. I wouldn’t even wear heels to my wedding for fear of falling...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I was thinking more of a low-rent, Dynasty type cat fight rather than general clumsiness but I admire your bravery. I wouldn’t even wear heels to my wedding for fear of falling...

I wore flats!  I know my strengths and I know my weaknesses!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I was thinking more of a low-rent, Dynasty type cat fight

Or one of those fights that inevitably breaks out at those Big Fat American Gypsy weddings! 

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

10 Likes for this comment and we'll change the topic name to:

 Angela & Michael: We Did The BJ For Real

I don't know - "I can tote it. I just need your egg" is right up there...

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't know - "I can tote it. I just need your egg" is right up there...

True/Comment updated with options

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Drogo said:

True/Comment updated with options

Nothing will ever top your thread title for Darcy and the Brit. NOTHING!

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Nothing will ever top your thread title for Darcy and the Brit. NOTHING!

Oh I'm sure they'll say something even more stupider, and we'll be tempted to change it.. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/5/2019 at 9:41 AM, Azanscrazyhair said:

Did I hear Angela correctly in a promo saying I can tote it, I just need the egg??   

You did, I heard it twice.   The only show in this group I have watched is this season's The Other Way.  I got roped in expecting Jenny's venture in India to be more akin to the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel based on her age.  Boy, was I wrong.  I saw most of this by accident the other night folding laundry, and I saw it again by accident this morning while I was making the bed and dressing.  Saw exactly the same part both times.  Note to self--quit folding laundry and making beds.

I guess she quickly realized she probably wouldn't be able to "tote" it and then started pressing her daughter (I guess this is not the child sex abuser) to "tote" it.   Good for daughter to refuse to donate her eggs.   This woman is ridiculous.  I haven't seen Michael yet, but surely he must know she is past natural child bearing years without medical intervention which isn't cheap.  Where do they find these couples? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 3/25/2019 at 12:11 AM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

The details of her crimes are disgusting!!!

I never mind when sexual predators get long ass prison terms.  Begone!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, toodles said:

Oh my lord.  No words.

Excuse me, where is "Logos, Nigeria?" 

Also, what's an "African" wedding? It's a damn huge continent with literally thousands of different cultures, many of which have different wedding traditions.   

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Also, what's an "African" wedding? It's a damn huge continent with literally thousands of different cultures, many of which have different wedding traditions.

Which is why I LOVED DJ Doug saying "Well, we can roast a goat or something."  Even someone who has probably never been to an "African" wedding seemed to have more cultural awareness than Angela.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/22/2019 at 5:43 PM, druzy said:

Omg, my cat was sleeping on me and literally jumped when she started cackling. He kept jumping and eventually left me. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Angela’s skin reminds me of a baseball mitt 

E420EE88-ABF7-4990-9756-D2A62A3116AE.jpeg

Yeah, looks like that face has caught some balls.

  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size