Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

I think Michael is still holding out hope that he’s coming to America and continues to try and contact her via social media. He commented on something she put on IG (I think it was) and her response was “Michael, get off my page.” To me, that doesn’t look like she wants to have a conversation with him. 

• Love 7
On 9/3/2018 at 5:34 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Girl loves her filters!!!!

She should have filtered out those deep smoker lines above her top lip.  Smoking wreaks havoc on your skin. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think Michael is still holding out hope that he’s coming to America and continues to try and contact her via social media. He commented on something she put on IG (I think it was) and her response was “Michael, get off my page.” To me, that doesn’t look like she wants to have a conversation with him. 

Isn’t there a way to block someone on IG?

3 minutes ago, iwasish said:
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't know about IG, but I know you can block people on Facebook. Maybe Angela does or will do that if Michael pesters her too much. Then again, maybe she likes the attention. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DNR said:

Grangela looks older & older each episode. 1000 women and she was the only one to bite

I thought those were wrinkles on her chest but I think they are stretch marks.

She looks awful for her age.

I think Michael threw up in his mouth when she said that about wiping her butt

• Love 8
15 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

The lines on her chest are most likely from sun damage and sleeping on the side with large breasts and not from age. I have the same damage on my décolletage too - not as deeply as Angela but I am not a heavy smoker, I moisturize and I actually have a little pillow that is designed to keep the skin from creasing while you sleep - see photo below (maybe I'll send her one). I am the same age as Angela and don't look nearly as old but I am a skin care FREAK like I have my own microderm, red light therapy and microcurrent machines. I understand that everyone doesn't have the disposable income to immerse themselves in expensive treatments and products BUT you can certainly skip a pack of smokes and grab a tube of Neutrogena. It was very telling when she put her makeup on in the car, wore ripped leggings on the plane, presented herself in sweaty (and I am sure stinky) clothes, etc. that grooming isn't a high priority for her.  It's too bad because the photos from her younger days had her looking a bit like Tanya Tucker. 

pillow.jpg

Edited by spankydoll
  • Love 5
On 8/30/2018 at 7:59 PM, Cinter said:

However, that mother. Angela brought her a gift, dollar store or not, and she was so ungrateful. I couldn’t believe it. And then to see people here making fun of the gift, and agreeing, it was a gift! I’m not pro Angela but even I could see was hurt, and then this judgement? She’s not a rich woman but gave a gift that she thought meant something. His mother thumbing it was bad enough but to see all the comments about it being cheap was so disheartening. It was a gift, that she put thought in to.

I can’t feel bad for her, after all her own distasteful actions. At least his mom didn’t declare that her child sleeps around and doesn’t know the paternity of her children on national tv only to be proven wrong. Twice. Like Angela did to her daughter. I think a language barrier had something to do with it as well. Also, it was a tacky gift...why would you bring a random woman a conceal and carry bag?! 

On 9/3/2018 at 2:52 PM, magemaud said:

Here's a photo of Angela on her FB page where she compares herself to Marilyn Monroe. I wonder if this was the type of picture she had posted that Michael reacted to when he contacted her?

image.png.c8893a07a8a0dd248757d0f61d0595d2.png

or this one: image.png.dc7665c30414e11f163cdae669728bd6.png

Why do the trashiest people always identify with Marilyn Monroe? See: Portwood, Amber for another example. 

On 9/10/2018 at 7:16 PM, Happyfatchick said:

Angela gets down and serious about the age thing... “are you going to be able to wipe my butt, michael?”.  Omg, what an awkward moment for the viewers... ewwww.  

That was so weird to me. Yeah, he’s younger than you but is that why you’re going after a younger guy - so he can take care of you in old age? If he were the same age as her would she be asking him that? Doubtful. Yes, couples should and would take care of that need if the situation arose and they were able to do so but it’s weird that she just expects that it’ll be his role later on just because she’s older than he is.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:43 PM, iwasish said:

Yes, easily but she enjoys the drama, IMO. Just read the messages with her deceased ex’s sister from Facebook.

On 9/11/2018 at 9:30 PM, Mainer said:

Are you from Maine too? Lol that’s maine terminology lol

People all over have been using it for a long time, like at least 20 years. Even has a well known acronym - FFS.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Just when I was hoping her OTT personality was for the show, she shows her colours during a traffic stop. I'm surprised they didn't add on more violations. 60 in a 35? That's beyond reckless, and she was obviously intoxicated. What a mess. Her daughter dated one of the officers? At least she didn't ask the classic, "Do you know who I am?" TLC has a way of picking 'em.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

"Deem lit a cigarette as the police officer walked up to her car"  Clearly, not her first trip to the DUI rodeo.  That smoke will definitely fool the cops!

"The booking report noted “a strong alcohol odor coming from inside the vehicle” that Deem claimed was from her passenger, whom she said she had picked up from a detention center. "  Oh Angela, you crazy kid!  Someone you met on Tinder a couple of hours ago?  He wanted to meet, but needed a ride......

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, Horrified said:

"Deem lit a cigarette as the police officer walked up to her car"  Clearly, not her first trip to the DUI rodeo.  That smoke will definitely fool the cops!

"The booking report noted “a strong alcohol odor coming from inside the vehicle” that Deem claimed was from her passenger, whom she said she had picked up from a detention center. "  Oh Angela, you crazy kid!  Someone you met on Tinder a couple of hours ago?  He wanted to meet, but needed a ride......

It's hard to know where to begin with all the wrong that is Angela. She makes Danielle and Nicole look classy by comparison.

• Love 10

The new guy's photo was posted September 1 and she was arrested for DUI the next day. If he's the one she picked up from the detention center, she was driving his 2014 Lexus (until I read that I was trying to figure out how she could afford one.) The car smelled like alcohol but she claimed she had stopped drinking a couple of hours before and that her passenger was the one with alcohol on his breath, then he passed the Breathalyzer test but she didn't. 

Looking at her Marilyn Monroe type photo, in addition to the filters, I couldn't help but notice that pretending to blow a kiss is an effective way to disguise smoker's lip wrinkles. 

• Love 3

How do you pick someone up from a detention centre, and an hour or a few hours later or the next day, you end up getting arrested your damn self? Like you can't make this up. And I'm glad I wasn't the only one whose Lexus she was driving. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

She's delusional if she thinks this is a real relationship.  She's much older and he already called her fat.  That's just plain cruel and she needs to walk away.  He follows how many women on social media?  Guess he must be pretty bored or he thinks women finds his daily activities exciting.   

She may be a little overweight but at least she's honest about what she wants.   I hope she doesn't want him.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Jacobi331 said:

She's delusional if she thinks this is a real relationship.  She's much older and he already called her fat.  That's just plain cruel and she needs to walk away.  He follows how many women on social media?  Guess he must be pretty bored or he thinks women finds his daily activities exciting.   

She may be a little overweight but at least she's honest about what she wants.   I hope she doesn't want him.

Looks like you are catching up on the last two seasons. Welcome to the loony.bin! We love new.guests. 

16 hours ago, GloMezzabotta said:

If this relationship actually ends in Michael being able to come to the US, does he have any idea he's going to the DEEP SOUTH? Not NYC, not the west coast. Bible belt and...people like Angela. I wonder if it's worth it?

I live in Georgia. Michael's biggest problem would be dealing with Angela herself.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, GloMezzabotta said:

If this relationship actually ends in Michael being able to come to the US, does he have any idea he's going to the DEEP SOUTH? Not NYC, not the west coast. Bible belt and...people like Angela. I wonder if it's worth it?

i can't believe he would be accepted there.  doesn't she live in rural georgia?  if so, i don't think they are all that 'enlightened'.  if she lived in altanta that would be an entirely different story.

ps  i'm a displaced southerner and while it wouldn't be a problem with me it certainly would be to some others.  

Edited by jaybird2
clarity
  • Love 4
On 9/11/2018 at 8:51 PM, booboopbedoo said:

that's sun damage

• Love 1

Angela bothers me because she definitely seems like one of those white women like Kailyn from TM who think dating men of color gives them street cred or makes them rebellious when they're actually racist themselves. The only difference is most women go through that phase in high school or in their 20s, not during menopause.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Angela bothers me because she definitely seems like one of those white women like Kailyn from TM who think dating men of color gives them street cred or makes them rebellious when they're actually racist themselves. The only difference is most women go through that phase in high school or in their 20s, not during menopause.

Could be a midlife crisis. LOL!

• Love 1
On 9/14/2018 at 5:42 PM, AussieBabe said:

How do you pick someone up from a detention centre, and an hour or a few hours later or the next day, you end up getting arrested your damn self? Like you can't make this up. And I'm glad I wasn't the only one whose Lexus she was driving. 

I get the feeling that a typical day in the life of Angela isn’t anything close to mine. (My life is so normal and boring!)

• Love 2

Angela and Molly from 90 Day Fiancée are cut out of the same cloth.  Both think that their boy toys owe them and the women own them.   These woman get off on dominating and emasculating their men, knowing the men come from a culture where men Takes the lead.   Angela enjoyed embarrassing Michael and making him look weak in front of his friends.  

It’s hard to believe what someone will put up with and sacrifice to come to the US.  I cannot fathom that desperation.  

• Love 9
On 9/16/2018 at 2:28 PM, LGGirl said:

It’s hard to believe what someone will put up with and sacrifice to come to the US.  

At least Michael didn’t make up some B.S. excuse about “losing the love of his life.” He flat out said, “If this doesn’t work out, I’m going to be stuck in Nigeria.” 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, liammaam said:

Angela is straight-up terrifying.  Psycho, abusive and revels in drama.  The perfect Southern stereotype for TLC.  Ugh.

She really acted unhinged in this last episode.   She was getting  physical with him and I think if the cameras weren't there he would have hit her back. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

At least Michael didn’t make up some B.S. excuse about “losing the love of his life.” He flat out said, “If this doesn’t work out, I’m going to be stuck in Nigeria.” 

I think he's been honest in his confessionals from the get-go. And he's a pretty good-looking guy (especially on this show's scale). I wouldn't be surprised if other, less repulsive, women seek him out online to be their boy-toy. He may still get to America if this show hasn't put him in the "no-fly zone" with immigration officials. 

Angela is possibly the most yucky woman they've had on the show (Dan-yell may give her a run for her money but Dan-yell was just the epitome of pathetic while Angela is deluded and abusive) ... between her and Messy Mister Meester, they have really upped their villain game this season. 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, liammaam said:

Angela is straight-up terrifying.  Psycho, abusive and revels in drama.  The perfect Southern stereotype for TLC.  Ugh.

I would have liked to see Big Ang pitted against someone like Luis or Mohammed. She probably would have beating the crap out of Luis for gas lighting her and god forbid Mo looking at another woman or even saying hello online!! He would find himself in some Georgia swap with lead shoes on face down. 

• Love 4
On 9/11/2018 at 10:06 AM, DNR said:

Grangela looks older & older each episode. 1000 women and she was the only one to bite

Showing my age- I keep hearing Gomer Pyle saying " Surprize,surprize,surprize!!"

So shocked Michael lied! NOT!!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I would have liked to see Big Ang pitted against someone like Luis or Mohammed. She probably would have beating the crap out of Luis for gas lighting her and god forbid Mo looking at another woman or even saying hello online!! He would find himself in some Georgia swap with lead shoes on face down. 

I think after 24 hours with Grangela, Azan would be thinking Nicole wasn't so bad after all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12