Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

On 2/2/2020 at 8:42 AM, Gobi said:

5. Claim asylum as a victim of domestic violence.

This is what I was thinking, too. I know someone who got married in China and brought her here about a year later. She tried to pull a domestic violence con and it backfired big time. She had family here and they were in on helping her. But, it's a long con and she got impatient and pulled the trigger too soon. He was smart and had a neighbor with him every time he was around her (he left his home for a while on the advice of his lawyer) and was able to disprove all of her claims. She was to be deported back to China, but she disappeared and is probably living in NY with family.

The problem with Mahkul trying to do this is that there is footage of Behemoth Angela hitting him, smashing cake in his face and verbally abusing him before he married her. I don't think he'd be successful at using her beating the shit out of him to use the domestic violence petition if he's ever allowed to come to the US.

The sad thing (to me) is that Angela thinks hitting people, getting in their face and screaming and just being a giant, rude asshole is  fine and people are supposed to be okay with her acting like The Hulk if she's angry. I'd love to see someone lay her out after she mouthed off and threatened them. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

The problem with Mahkul trying to do this is that there is footage of Behemoth Angela hitting him, smashing cake in his face and verbally abusing him before he married her. I don't think he'd be successful at using her beating the shit out of him to use the domestic violence petition if he's ever allowed to come to the US.

I don't know that this would necessarily disqualify him from a domestic violence claim. Plenty of abusers start their abuse before marriage (though plenty also manage to hide that part of themselves until they have legally formalized their relationship). 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't know that this would necessarily disqualify him from a domestic violence claim. Plenty of abusers start their abuse before marriage (though plenty also manage to hide that part of themselves until they have legally formalized their relationship). 

And I wonder if the fact that the abuse occurred on a different continent might come into play as well.  It wouldn't be addressed in an American court until and unless it happened in America.

• Useful 1

13 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The sad thing (to me) is that Angela thinks hitting people, getting in their face and screaming and just being a giant, rude asshole is  fine and people are supposed to be okay with her acting like The Hulk if she's angry. I'd love to see someone lay her out after she mouthed off and threatened them. 

I agree!  I cringe when she goes down the "see what you made me do" road.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

On 2/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, lh25 said:

I agree!  I cringe when she goes down the "see what you made me do" road.

Classic abuser reaction.  Textbook.

I'm honestly not sure if Grangela is abusive, or if she's playing everything up for the show.  She probably believes her angry, loud persona is what's keeping her on television, and she's not wrong.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Classic abuser reaction.  Textbook.

I'm honestly not sure if Grangela is abusive, or if she's playing everything up for the show.  She probably believes her angry, loud persona is what's keeping her on television, and she's not wrong.

I noticed she was a lot calmer and her behavior a lot less offensive on the last episode.  I wondered whether she had begun reading the comments about how low-class and ridiculous people were judging her to be, so she behaved better.

Then I saw the preview for the "Tell Nothing" and realized that she could probably only behave sensibly for a day or two before the "Real Angela" came back out.

• Like 6

I asked my husband to help me get some stuff out of the car last night and he responded "I kin tote it, I jus need ya aig."

I love him.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 17

3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I asked my husband to help me get some stuff out of the car last night and he responded "I kin tote it, I jus need ya aig."

I love him.

I love him too.

Does he have a single brother? 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

I love him too.

Does he have a single brother? 

He’s seen Sister Wives and doesn’t want to turn into Kody 🙂 No single brother but my hubs is proof you should keep hope alive!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

11 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I noticed she was a lot calmer and her behavior a lot less offensive on the last episode.  I wondered whether she had begun reading the comments about how low-class and ridiculous people were judging her to be, so she behaved better.

Then I saw the preview for the "Tell Nothing" and realized that she could probably only behave sensibly for a day or two before the "Real Angela" came back out.

I'm sure Sharp put the screws to her - either you simmer down or no $$/exposure.

In regards to the tell all, let's wait, I don't believe half of the previews.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 6:40 PM, greekmom said:

I'm sure Sharp put the screws to her - either you simmer down or no $$/exposure.

In regards to the tell all, let's wait, I don't believe half of the previews.

I think sharp LOOOOOOOVES it when Angela acts the fool.  

Maybe one of Angela's kids is putting crushed up Xanax in her food to get a break.  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1