Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

Recommended Posts

I’m not sure about Mykuhl’s plans, but I don’t think that Angela ever had any intention of marrying him. If she did, she would get married in Nigeria. This was all done just to get her back on TV.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Angela is in Nigeria to marry Mahkul on January 27, 2020. There is another IG account that says this is not a real wedding invite, but a sample you can play with online before ordering. I don't have that IG nor did I read it, but that sounds possible, so maybe we're just being screwed with. 

 

  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Christina said:

Angela is in Nigeria to marry Mahkul on January 27, 2020. There is another IG account that says this is not a real wedding invite, but a sample you can play with online before ordering. I don't have that IG nor did I read it, but that sounds possible, so maybe we're just being screwed with. 

 

She's just doing that to prove me wrong.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

On the one hand I would love to see Mykul take Angela's shit on a day to day bases, which would include Angela's mother, the grandkids and Angela herself.  Just because Angela's a real bitch and Mykul's end game is the US. 

On the other hand, he did say in the past week's TH that he knows he will have to pick most of the slack when he comes to the States. 

But I would also love to see him dump her on the teevee after Mr. Greencard arrives hot off the presses.  And have her complain how HER government didn't do anything to stop him from treating her like crap!

Yeah, I know, the bus to hell is waiting for me. 

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I'm shocked by Angela's tacky wedding dress, described in the Soapdirt article as a "plunging neckline showing off her ample bosom..." Yes, it's every bit of that, but why? What's the reason for embarrassing Michael's family? Because you're an American taxpayer? 

The bodice needed to be higher and tighter, and the girls lifted. Where's Molly when we need her? With her hair pulled back and the stern (?contemptuous) look at the camera, she looks quite manly. She's not a sexy young woman. I feel sorry for Michael. ☹

  • Like 11
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I saw the film crew and she was spotted weekend before last. Why must they return? Come on TLC. They’re not even doing the K1 anymore. They’ve moved on the spousal visa, and it takes anywhere from 12-18+ months. There’s no reason why we need to keep seeing season after season of the fiddy four year old Grangela and her victim during her sex trips over there.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

I saw the film crew and she was spotted weekend before last. Why must they return? Come on TLC. They’re not even doing the K1 anymore. They’ve moved on the spousal visa, and it takes anywhere from 12-18+ months. There’s no reason why we need to keep seeing season after season of the fiddy four year old Grangela and her victim during her sex trips over there.

Let's hope in two weeks we will see the end of them.  At least her.  I don't need an update of her yelling at him for not being a perfect Papa.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Lord, is she going to try for 90 Day - the Other Way?  I'm just so sick of her.  And Mykull must be one desperate man.

 

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I only feel sorry for the kids.  These two deserve each other.

Michael and Angela's children are currently nonexistent and for their sake, I hope they stay that way...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

52 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Is Angela not wearing a slip under her white dress? I'm embarrassed. 

(Shaking my head slowly as I write this......)  She stores her cell phone in her boobs!!!  You expect a SLIP????  LOL!

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Michael and Angela's children are currently nonexistent and for their sake, I hope they stay that way...

Unfortunately, Angela has her daughter's kids living with her...those are the kids that I'm feeling sorry for.  None of this will end well, imho...

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I think they look cute, and happy. 
 

Yes I am a sucker. But if may-December things work when the man is older, why can’t this? I like both of them. Nice periwinkle suit, Mahkul. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/27/2020 at 4:10 PM, AussieBabe said:

I saw the film crew and she was spotted weekend before last. Why must they return? Come on TLC. They’re not even doing the K1 anymore. They’ve moved on the spousal visa, and it takes anywhere from 12-18+ months. There’s no reason why we need to keep seeing season after season of the fiddy four year old Grangela and her victim during her sex trips over there.

Can they even get a spousal visa under the new travel restrictions? Is their an exception for spousal visas? 

 IIRC, with the original travel ban, it was upheld after being modified to make exceptions for people with a pre-existing close relationship to the US.   If Mycull and Grangela got married a few days before the new restrictions were announced they might still be eligible.  

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 1/31/2020 at 3:38 PM, Mu Shu said:

But if may-December things work when the man is older, why can’t this?

Speaking for myself (but likely many others, I suspect), I have zero issue with gender. I do, however, have issues with the power/control imbalance here. She treats him terribly.

  • Like 17
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wait wait wait. 

I thought I had read that Mahcull was here in the US? Like a while ago?  So I thought well, he's here , no issue about the travel ban.......And now I see an apparent wedding celebration in Nahjeeria?  Wow baby! Someone help a lady out here- a lady who does watch but was so turned off by Onjela  that the lady otherwise known as MOI. would frequently doze off when Onjela was on the screen. And now I am paying the price because I totally don't know what to believe!!

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

i'm wondering if and when Mykull will arrive in the States will he do one of the following:

1. Stay till the green card arrives and then leave.

2. Pull a Mohammed and leave at some point but be able to stay.

3. Pull a Larissa.

4. Just stay till Angela dies since she has his balls firmly in her gun totin bible verse purse??

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i'm wondering if and when Mykull will arrive in the States will he do one of the following:

1. Stay till the green card arrives and then leave.

2. Pull a Mohammed and leave at some point but be able to stay.

3. Pull a Larissa.

4. Just stay till Angela dies since she has his balls firmly in her gun totin bible verse purse??

5. Claim asylum as a victim of domestic violence.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i'm wondering if and when Mykull will arrive in the States will he do one of the following:

1. Stay till the green card arrives and then leave.

2. Pull a Mohammed and leave at some point but be able to stay.

3. Pull a Larissa.

4. Just stay till Angela dies since she has his balls firmly in her gun totin bible verse purse??

Angela strikes me as one of those people whose lifespan you would think to be limited by her horrible lifestyle habits but she somehow manages to live forever, possibly because she is so full of piss and vinegar that she is basically pickled and preserved.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Angela strikes me as one of those people whose lifespan you would think to be limited by her horrible lifestyle habits but she somehow manages to live forever, possibly because she is so full of piss and vinegar that she is basically pickled and preserved.

I agree, she'll outlive us all.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Angela and Michael were caught filming.

Also, the former visa officer on Reddit made a comment about the travel ban and how he thinks it will apply to these two. It's two slides but the arrow is hard to see.

 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/31/2020 at 3:09 PM, Bryce Lynch said:

Can they even get a spousal visa under the new travel restrictions? Is their an exception for spousal visas? 

 IIRC, with the original travel ban, it was upheld after being modified to make exceptions for people with a pre-existing close relationship to the US.   If Mycull and Grangela got married a few days before the new restrictions were announced they might still be eligible.  

They would have an uphill battle. Plus, it was announced that a potential ban was coming, so it almost comes off like they rushed to do this wedding to get ahead of it. As a tax paying meemaw who thought she could walk into the consulate/embassy with no appointment, she doesn’t play by the rules. She was adamant about not getting married in Lagos, but suddenly her tune changed? At any rate, good luck to Mykull. I doubt Angela will change her aggressive and Abusive ways because of a change in her legal marital status.
 

What kind of job does she have where she can take off for weeks at a time? It seems like she was a CNA. Plus, she has a sick mother and raising the three grandchildren. Sadly, it doesn’t seem like the TLC stipend has upgraded her lifestyle. I guess the money goes towards her frequent trips and to support a Mykull since she won’t let him work.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

What kind of job does she have where she can take off for weeks at a time? It seems like she was a CNA. Plus, she has a sick mother and raising the three grandchildren. Sadly, it doesn’t seem like the TLC stipend has upgraded her lifestyle. I guess the money goes towarss her frequent trips and to support a Mykull since she won’t let him work.

She made it sound like all the grandkids live with her but Skyla does not live there,  

1) Why do Skyla's children not live with her?

2) How many kids does her other daughter have?

3) Her other daughter is a sex offender - how can she live around other kids, let alone her own, when she gets out?

4) Why do I care about this?

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She made it sound like all the grandkids live with her but Skyla does not live there,  

1) Why do Skyla's children not live with her?

2) How many kids does her other daughter have?

3) Her other daughter is a sex offender - how can she live around other kids, let alone her own, when she gets out?

4) Why do I care about this?

Good question, I always assumed Skyla's kids were just being baby sat there during the day.

When Scotty gets out she will not be allowed around kids, I don't think.  

why am I on here wondering and we haven't even had a new episode this week.....

Edited by blubld43
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Good question, I always assumed Skyla's kids were just being baby sat there during the day.

That is a great observation but Angela said, outright, that "they all live with her and Skyla may as well live here."

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That is a great observation but Angela said, outright, that "they all live with her and Skyla may as well live here."

Lord.  And her mother too.  I just cannot wrap my head around Mycull wanting that green card this much.  He can't possibly know what he's really getting into, what if the reality show money gravy train stops?  Eventually they'll go back to obscurity...right?

Imagine being responsible all day at home and living on Angela's CNA earnings.  And I imagine she gets state money for Scotty's kids.  

None of these foreign fiances really can know what life in the U.S. Is like, I think of Akinyi and her latching onto a broke dweeb to get here.  She's in for a lot of hardship, and a pretty joyless existence.  As is Mycull.

Edited by blubld43
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Lord.  And her mother too.  I just cannot wrap my head around Mycull wanting that green card this much.  He can't possibly know what he's really getting into, what if the reality show money gravy train stops?  Eventually they'll go back to obscurity...right?

Imagine being responsible all day at home and living on Angela's CNA earnings.  And I imagine she gets state money for Scotty's kids.  

None of these foreign fiances really can know what life in the U.S. Is like, I think of Akinyi and her latching onto a broke dweeb to get here.  She's in for a lot of hardship, and a pretty joyless existence.  As is Mycull.

I wonder if either of them said:  Show me pictures of where you live.  Ben rents a room from his pastor and Angela and crew seem to be shoehorned into what looks, to me, like 1000 square feet.  When/if he gets here, that will be three adults and six kids.  Ugh. No one wants to come to the US this much, no?  Michael's life in Nigeria was nice enough - run Michael, run!!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I wonder if either of them said:  Show me pictures of where you live.  Ben rents a room from his pastor and Angela and crew seem to be shoehorned into what looks, to me, like 1000 square feet.  When/if he gets here, that will be three adults and six kids.  Ugh. No one wants to come to the US this much, no?  Michael's life in Nigeria was nice enough - run Michael, run!!

Nor did Akinyi's life look so awful, in spite of the fact that TLC tries to make us think all these people live in slums.  

I know it's all relative, and I'm speculating purely based on this show, but at least they seem happy in their communities of origin.  They are blinded by the idea of America with very little idea of what it's really going to be like.

Edited by blubld43
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/3/2020 at 10:21 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

1) Why do Skyla's children not live with her?

2) How many kids does her other daughter have?

3) Her other daughter is a sex offender - how can she live around other kids, let alone her own, when she gets out?

4) Why do I care about this?

5) Why did Ang spell Skyla's name like she phonetically says it, versus, say, Skylar. Or Schuyler? 

Gah, this woman! And Scotti? Ugh. I recognize that I have a huge pet peeve about made up names/spelling.

Then she descides to give her Nigerian boyfriend the "American" name "Michael" instead of using his real name. She's awful in so many ways. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/3/2020 at 5:23 AM, AussieBabe said:

They would have an uphill battle. Plus, it was announced that a potential ban was coming, so it almost comes off like they rushed to do this wedding to get ahead of it. As a tax paying meemaw who thought she could walk into the consulate/embassy with no appointment, she doesn’t play by the rules. She was adamant about not getting married in Lagos, but suddenly her tune changed? At any rate, good luck to Mykull. I doubt Angela will change her aggressive and Abusive ways because of a change in her legal marital status.
 

Well the good news is this grifting couple will likely be thwarted. Even better, if Grangela can only be with him if she moves to Nigeria...Let's see how sincerely IN LOVE she is when this is her only option! Also, if she was that abusive in Lagos, I have a feeling she'd be put in her place quickly and would end up leaving the country STAT. But yeah, a girl can dream that her Happily Ever After has to be in Lagos. That? Would be sweet justice.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

42 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Gah, this woman! And Scotti? Ugh. I recognize that I have a huge pet peeve about made up names/spelling.

I work in a public school......don't get me started.  

 

29 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Well the good news is this grifting couple will likely be thwarted. Even better, if Grangela can only be with him if she moves to Nigeria...Let's see how sincerely IN LOVE she is when this is her only option!

The bloom will be off the rose in no time flat!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Scottie had five kids when she was sentenced to prison. I don't know how many Skyla has or if any of Scottie's kids are with their dads. So, I can't say how the six kids are compiled. I am pretty sure that Skyla's kids don't live full-time with Angela, though. Back when there were all the rumors that Michael was spotted at Angela's, it turned out to be a friend of Skyla's who was watching the kids and Grandma while Angela and Skyla were at work, and he drove her kid(s) back to Skyla's after Angela got home. 

I read somewhere that Angela's area is a low cost living area and she purchased her home for pretty cheap. I also live in a low cost area and when you're willing to drive 45 mins to an hour, each way, to work, you could definitely survive on a CNA salary and whatever SSI or government funds she receives as a caretaker for her mom and kids. 

If I purchased a home in the city where I worked, it would easily have been three times as much as where I reside and likely in worse condition with worse neighbors. The school district was much better, though, and if I could have afforded it, I probably would have moved. 

The show pays for the airfare for Angela to fly to Nigeria. She only needs to take a few days off. One of their seasons was filmed over ten days, as was Mike and Natalie's season this year, and another Angela/Michael season was over seven days total in Nigeria. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/4/2020 at 11:42 AM, hookedontv said:

5) Why did Ang spell Skyla's name like she phonetically says it, versus, say, Skylar. Or Schuyler? 

Gah, this woman! And Scotti? Ugh. I recognize that I have a huge pet peeve about made up names/spelling.

Then she descides to give her Nigerian boyfriend the "American" name "Michael" instead of using his real name. She's awful in so many ways. 

I was on another forum and they all thought skylas name was scallop. Now every time i hear her name, i still think of scallop.

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/2/2020 at 8:42 AM, Gobi said:

5. Claim asylum as a victim of domestic violence.

This is what I was thinking, too. I know someone who got married in China and brought her here about a year later. She tried to pull a domestic violence con and it backfired big time. She had family here and they were in on helping her. But, it's a long con and she got impatient and pulled the trigger too soon. He was smart and had a neighbor with him every time he was around her (he left his home for a while on the advice of his lawyer) and was able to disprove all of her claims. She was to be deported back to China, but she disappeared and is probably living in NY with family.

The problem with Mahkul trying to do this is that there is footage of Behemoth Angela hitting him, smashing cake in his face and verbally abusing him before he married her. I don't think he'd be successful at using her beating the shit out of him to use the domestic violence petition if he's ever allowed to come to the US.

The sad thing (to me) is that Angela thinks hitting people, getting in their face and screaming and just being a giant, rude asshole is  fine and people are supposed to be okay with her acting like The Hulk if she's angry. I'd love to see someone lay her out after she mouthed off and threatened them. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

The problem with Mahkul trying to do this is that there is footage of Behemoth Angela hitting him, smashing cake in his face and verbally abusing him before he married her. I don't think he'd be successful at using her beating the shit out of him to use the domestic violence petition if he's ever allowed to come to the US.

I don't know that this would necessarily disqualify him from a domestic violence claim. Plenty of abusers start their abuse before marriage (though plenty also manage to hide that part of themselves until they have legally formalized their relationship). 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size