Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

I know we are allowed to put spoilers on the couples threads, but I'll leave it to anyone if they want to head on over to people.com for a great one about Angela and Michael.  

I'm afraid you're going to have to be more specific or provide a link.  There's some REALLY old stuff on people.com.

• Love 3

Allegedly, the reason Big Ang got so mad at Rachel was because of a little spat they had backstage. Ang started huffing and puffing about this and that. She was upset because Rachel needed a room for her baby to sleep in.  And she started laying into Rachel.  And, Rachel said something about Ang's bad treatment of Michael, which really set her off, and Ang started attacking Rachel's fairytale, and Rachel told her that she had no room to judge because after all she [Big Ang] had just gotten a DUI with her other boyfriend who is a married man. Big Ang is mad at Michael for using the word 'elder' but she's having sex with another man on the side! Can we say hypocrite? Anyway, by that time, Big Ang was all riled up and loaded for bear.

And, I do believe she would have gotten into a fight! She was sitting there tapping her legs, like she just couldn't sit still, and when she started twisting and jerking around in that gigantic loose top that made her look like a Hostess Snowball, I was sure one of those pendulous breasts of hers was going to flop out and smack somebody. Sorry for the image.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
On 10/8/2018 at 11:09 AM, AussieBabe said:

Never forget this lovely 16 second tidbit of Angela BTS at the Tell All. She's wearing that pink top and knee length lace legging pedal pushers that we saw in the commercial last night.

Can anybody understand what she's saying? I heard something about her going to git a BJ and her not getting one since she fell in love with Mykuhll. Umm Angela...you can't "git" one of those. Then again, I don't expect much after I saw screenshots of messages between her and Scottie's aunt and Grangela said everything that comes out of your mouth is an "incest personality disorder identity crisis lie." The link from starcasm to these screenshots was posted on the first page of this thread.

ETA: I love the colours, and she looks so much better without so much skin showing.

So, apparently, this video was taken by Ricky and leaked to the Reddit Queen, Katie Holmes... before he got her kicked off Reddit. Why he stayed and she had to go still mystifies me! Oh, and, married Ricky allegedly messed around with her.  So, he violated TLC's confidentiality clause. I really hope they don't pay him!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Allegedly, the reason Big Ang got so mad at Rachel was because of a little spat they had backstage. Ang started huffing and puffing about this and that. She was upset because Rachel needed a room for her baby to sleep in.  And she started laying into Rachel.  And, Rachel said something about Ang's bad treatment of Michael, which really set her off, and Ang started attacking Rachel's fairytale, and Rachel told her that she had no room to judge because after all she [Big Ang] had just gotten a her otherDUI with ho i boyfriend ws a married man. Big Ang is mad at Michael for using the word 'elder' but she's having sex with another man on the side! Can we say hypocrite? Anyway, by that time, Big Ang was all riled up and loaded for bear.

And, I do believe she would have gotten into a fight! She was sitting there tapping her legs, like she just couldn't sit still, and when she started twisting and jerking around in that gigantic loose top that made her look like a Hostess Snowball, I was sure one of those pendulous breasts of hers was going to flop out and smack somebody. Sorry for the image.

All the stuff about her DUI and the married man hadn't come out yet when the tell nothing was taped.  She was arrested in Sept. and the tell nothing was taped at the end of July.  I do believe that Angela "leaked" stuff about Racheal or made it up b/c she was mad at her.  Or it could have really happened , b/c Racheal is weird and trashy.  I think our lovely demure flower, Angela, was going through withdrawals at the tell nothing- all that twitching and leg jumping.  Maybe she had been trying to quit smoking, and that would make sense that she was on edge and a complete bitch to everyone, and ready for a fight.

1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

15 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I missed the part of what happened to the money in the bank.  Anyone?

angela said it was the bank that messed up and they refunded her money.  So she had to find something else to break up with Micheal about.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

angela said it was the bank that messed up and they refunded her money.  So she had to find something else to break up with Micheal about.

I  think the appropriate thing to do would have been to apologize to Michael for insinuating he'd taken the money and for hanging up on him. So uncouth.

But why would she want to break up w/ him (and need to look for reasons to do so)?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

So, apparently, this video was taken by Ricky and leaked to the Reddit Queen, Katie Holmes... before he got her kicked off Reddit. Why he stayed and she had to go still mystifies me! Oh, and, married Ricky allegedly messed around with her.  So, he violated TLC's confidentiality clause. I really hope they don't pay him!

It's a gem for sure, and it just goes to show that Angela's personality isn't just like that when she knows the cameras are rolling. Her personality is just nasty, and she was looking for a fight or argument with anybody. She strikes me as a bully who uses her size and stature to bulldoze. (Much like Nicole.) I wouldn't be surprised if she had put hands on Michael or was at the very least capable of doing it. It's no wonder she can't find a man in Hazelhurst. They probably run when they see her coming. I'm sure her reputation is well known. She's not just bossy or controlling. She's a mean spirited person, and I can't imagine how she is after she's had a few too many. 

Icky doesn't need to be paid. He deserves to be sued for well....take your pick and find any legal claim TLC can sue based off of. 

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, eatsleep said:

I  think the appropriate thing to do would have been to apologize to Michael for insinuating he'd taken the money and for hanging up on him. So uncouth.

But why would she want to break up w/ him (and need to look for reasons to do so)?

She should have apologized on camera to him.  But this is Angela.  She probably decided to break up with him on the tell nothing because she realized she doesn't have enough money for him to come over and she loves her smokes more.  As for on the show, she loves drama.  

• Love 5
On 10/8/2018 at 11:09 AM, AussieBabe said:

Never forget this lovely 16 second tidbit of Angela BTS at the Tell All. She's wearing that pink top and knee length lace legging pedal pushers that we saw in the commercial last night.

Can anybody understand what she's saying? I heard something about her going to git a BJ and her not getting one since she fell in love with Mykuhll. Umm Angela...you can't "git" one of those. Then again, I don't expect much after I saw screenshots of messages between her and Scottie's aunt and Grangela said everything that comes out of your mouth is an "incest personality disorder identity crisis lie." The link from starcasm to these screenshots was posted on the first page of this thread.

ETA: I love the colours, and she looks so much better without so much skin showing.

angelaandmichael.jpg

At first I thought she was yelling that she “didn’t git myself a pork chop” and was very upset about the craft services table running out of lunch options, but then I turned up the volume, and what you wrote is accurate. Speaking of lunch, remember sad Danielle leaving with her single slice of greasy pizza, whereas Jorge and Anfisa had an entire pie each last season? I think I’m just sad we didn’t get to see what everyone got this season—or whatever fight inevitably broke out between Jesse and Darcy over lunch. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

All the stuff about her DUI and the married man hadn't come out yet when the tell nothing was taped.  She was arrested in Sept. and the tell nothing was taped at the end of July.  I do believe that Angela "leaked" stuff about Racheal or made it up b/c she was mad at her.  Or it could have really happened , b/c Racheal is weird and trashy.  I think our lovely demure flower, Angela, was going through withdrawals at the tell nothing- all that twitching and leg jumping.  Maybe she had been trying to quit smoking, and that would make sense that she was on edge and a complete bitch to everyone, and ready for a fight.

I think you're right! I found the Soapdirt article and it said that a 'set insider' leaked the information. So, we can pretty well guess who that would have been.

I just read the article for the first time, and quite a bit of it didn't sound like the Rachel that we had seen. She really wasn't much of a diva. After all, she came to the taping wearing faded bluejeans! 

Also, the article makes it sound like Rachel was pissing everybody off, but when push came to shove, everybody came to her defense in an attempt to restrain the behemoth! Darcey sat quietly back, but Rachel's exchanges with Darcey were very friendly and the two women seemed sympathetic with each other.

It was the Beast who stuck out like a sore thumb!

43952187_1154683821374856_8327423077017190400_n.jpg

• Love 3

What would worry me if I were Michael is how Angela blamed him for his behavior.  The "I acted that way because you made me mad" stuff.  Seems like classic abuser "logic" and excuses.

• Love 9

Angela updated her FB status to "got engaged" effective today.  (Angela Deem)

I wonder if she's engaged to Mahkull or the married guy she was picking up from the drunk tank when she got pulled over for DUI. Asking for a friend. 

• Love 8

She should be in jail or facing serious jail time for continuing to endanger people’s lives. But instead of being treated like the pariah she is, it seems as though she gets the Otis from Mayberry treatment in whatever podunk, Dumpwater, Hazzard County shithole town she’s from. 

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:06 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

I think you're right! I found the Soapdirt article and it said that a 'set insider' leaked the information. So, we can pretty well guess who that would have been.

I just read the article for the first time, and quite a bit of it didn't sound like the Rachel that we had seen. She really wasn't much of a diva. After all, she came to the taping wearing faded bluejeans! 

Also, the article makes it sound like Rachel was pissing everybody off, but when push came to shove, everybody came to her defense in an attempt to restrain the behemoth! Darcey sat quietly back, but Rachel's exchanges with Darcey were very friendly and the two women seemed sympathetic with each other.

It was the Beast who stuck out like a sore thumb!

43952187_1154683821374856_8327423077017190400_n.jpg

I think it is hysterical that Paul would have stolen Rachel's clothing, really? That clothing? 

TLC paid $2500 for a photographer for two people that were already married and were filming it all anyway?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

She should be in jail or facing serious jail time for continuing to endanger people’s lives. But instead of being treated like the pariah she is, it seems as though she gets the Otis from Mayberry treatment in whatever podunk, Dumpwater, Hazzard County shithole town she’s from. 

I think of THAT Otis every time I see Jamie Otis' name.  Awful.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think it is hysterical that Paul would have stolen Rachel's clothing, really? That clothing? 

TLC paid $2500 for a photographer for two people that were already married and were filming it all anyway?

Her hairbrush maybe, but not her clothing...

Serves Soapdirt right for getting their news from Grangela!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Blizzard said:

Angela updated her FB status to "got engaged" effective today.  (Angela Deem)

I wonder if she's engaged to Mahkull or the married guy she was picking up from the drunk tank when she got pulled over for DUI. Asking for a friend. 

She’s doing better than Darcy, who can’t get one engagement. Maybe Darcy should start Ubering drunks home when they are released from the jail, seems to be an untapped source of possible mates.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’s doing better than Darcy, who can’t get one engagement. Maybe Darcy should start Ubering drunks home when they are released from the jail, seems to be an untapped source of possible mates.

Dear gawd. No one  tell Darcy that Angela is engaged and she is not; Darcy will be suicidal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/18/2018 at 12:34 PM, Kath94 said:

She just reposted a photo from Nigeria, with she & Michael wearing their matching outfits.  Maybe it's back on again!

Eh, she's just fishing for continued fame, as tacky as it/she is. And I dont think for a minute that it was a bank mistake with Grangela's account issue. I absolutely think there was a scame. His whole tirade in the tweet above is exactly the wording and psychology of the Nigerian scammer. They try to fudge their way out of getting caught and it's always "it must be a mistake, let us investigate it..." Yeah whatever. And the whole, "I would never shame my country" bullshit is just that, bullshit. These guys live for this scammer stuff. He's just really bad at it, and got caught. I've no doubt he or his buddies stole that $600 and that Angela is saying it was resolved by the bank so she doesn't look like even more of an idiot than she already does.

Sheesh, where the hell does TLC find these idiots? Says a lot about a network when all their shows involve scammer douchebags, doesn't it?

• Love 4
17 hours ago, gingerella said:

Eh, she's just fishing for continued fame, as tacky as it/she is. And I dont think for a minute that it was a bank mistake with Grangela's account issue. I absolutely think there was a scame. His whole tirade in the tweet above is exactly the wording and psychology of the Nigerian scammer. They try to fudge their way out of getting caught and it's always "it must be a mistake, let us investigate it..." Yeah whatever. And the whole, "I would never shame my country" bullshit is just that, bullshit. These guys live for this scammer stuff. He's just really bad at it, and got caught. I've no doubt he or his buddies stole that $600 and that Angela is saying it was resolved by the bank so she doesn't look like even more of an idiot than she already does.

Sheesh, where the hell does TLC find these idiots? Says a lot about a network when all their shows involve scammer douchebags, doesn't it?

I think he took her money. He kept saying, "Angela trusts me." The hell she does!

And as lowdown as that move was, I'm still rooting for the scammer in this one.

On 10/18/2018 at 3:34 PM, Kath94 said:

She just reposted a photo from Nigeria, with she & Michael wearing their matching outfits.  Maybe it's back on again!

As long as TLC will put her back on TV, I'm sure it is back on again! At least Michael will get to come to America.

I think that Michael will actually have a case for separation based upon domestic abuse.

I read somewhere that they agreed to keep taping Big Ang as long as her pedo daughter wasn't on the show. I'm sure that hurt because in her mind her daughter didn't do anything wrong... just having sex with a minor in front of the kids.

Maybe she could visit her daughter in prison on the show?

• Love 3
On 10/18/2018 at 6:59 PM, PityFree said:

Dear gawd. No one  tell Darcy that Angela is engaged and she is not; Darcy will be suicidal.

She’ll start with the squeaky voiced crying, pooching out her lips, and those two big lines will pop out on her forehead.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I see on FB that Angela is engaged and it seems to be with Michael.  

If this is true, I have no further sympathy for Mahkul.  He is a grown ass man and he has seen what that woman was like in his own country.  He has to know she will be a thousand times worst back here in the USA.  So if he likes it, then I love it.  I’m taking my sympathy elsewhere!

• Love 3
19 hours ago, lasandi said:

If this is true, I have no further sympathy for Mahkul.  He is a grown ass man and he has seen what that woman was like in his own country.  He has to know she will be a thousand times worst back here in the USA.  So if he likes it, then I love it.  I’m taking my sympathy elsewhere!

He will be in a House of Horrors, that's for sure! Most likely her daughter will be in prison by the time he gets there.  According to People Magazine, Scottie has been ordered to stay away from all children so I'm sure they have been placed into Angela's loving care and she's receiving a foster care stipend from the state for each one of them.

Angie's mighty proud of her pedo daughter. She's got her face splashed all over her social media pages!

At any rate, Angie will need someone to look after the kids while she's at work. 

Again, Mahkul will have legitimate domestic violence claims against her. Angie said she just gets so "ang-gruh." Just hope he has his phone handy to record what happens.

Then he can live apart from her and wait for his permanent green card. Maybe find himself a nice woman of the non-geriatric variety.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 4
On 10/6/2018 at 8:06 AM, Mainer said:

The whole Scottie thing is sick and disturbing. 

I dont mean to sound like Eric by any means but it seems like black men are more excepting of larger woman or it’s almost as if they prefer it.. at least where i live I never seem to see black men with skinny girls there always bigger. Anyone else ever notice this?

There's a woman on YouTube named The Greatest Cyn who talks about black men with overweight white women, including Angela, Nicole and Molly. Also Tarik. Her theories are interesting, basically opining that it's a case of self-hate. 

• Love 3
On 10/6/2018 at 6:54 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I thought so right away. Interestingly enough, Mary Kay Letourneau was back in the news recently. She told People magazine, "It doesn't even matter that he was 12." 

My guess is Big Ang's daughter feels about the same way. If she's guilty I hope she gets a long prison sentence!

I saw a recent interview with Mary Kay and her husband (?name) on YT. He's 35, she 57. He seemed absolutely terrified of her, she appeared to be drunk and all around horrible. He basically said at his current age of 35 he wouldn't dream of hitting on a 12-year-old. This is OT, but was an interesting interview.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I saw a recent interview with Mary Kay and her husband (?name) on YT. He's 35, she 57. He seemed absolutely terrified of her, she appeared to be drunk and all around horrible. He basically said at his current age of 35 he wouldn't dream of hitting on a 12-year-old. This is OT, but was an interesting interview.

I saw that interview, and I agree that it was very disturbing. Sad to think that Villi has wasted so much of his life on her and her sociopathic crazy! She has zero problem with child rape. 

Also, at one point, she demanded to know of Villi who was the dominant one early in their relationship? She just kept badgering him over and over asking him words to the effect of, who was it? Tell them! Tell them! She was literally trying to badger him into saying that he was dominant. It would have been like something straight out of SNL had it not been so very disturbing.

Adding to her creepiness was her sexually inappropriate behavior, very much like Big Ang! When Villi was asked if he loved her, he remained silent. He seems like he has one foot out the door already. Let's just hope he gets both feet out the door.

I think he wanted to keep the family together, but he and his kids would have been far better off if they had cut her loose years ago. He could have married a nice woman his own age to be a mother to his children. My guess is that she got pregnant on purpose to tie him to her and sadly, it worked.

It would cost a small fortune to defend Scotty, money Big Ang doesn't have if she's going to import herself a husband. Certainly will be interesting to see if Scotty get more or less time than Mary Kay. Again, gauging from her social media accounts, Big Ang is brimming with pride over her baby gal!

• Love 3
On 10/22/2018 at 7:52 PM, Rt66vintage said:

There's a woman on YouTube named The Greatest Cyn who talks about black men with overweight white women, including Angela, Nicole and Molly. Also Tarik. Her theories are interesting, basically opining that it's a case of self-hate. 

Or maybe just not everyone has the same taste, and there are different cultural traditions which make some people prefer different body types?  I think it's pretty racist to say that because a guy doesn't like what the dominant white culture deems attractive that he must hate himself.  There are many different standards of beauty.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, minamreeka said:

Or maybe just not everyone has the same taste, and there are different cultural traditions which make some people prefer different body types?  I think it's pretty racist to say that because a guy doesn't like what the dominant white culture deems attractive that he must hate himself.  There are many different standards of beauty.

Yes, in some cultures having a fat wife is a sign that you are a good provider.  If someone says you look fat it means that you look good - prosperous.

• Love 3
On 10/22/2018 at 10:52 AM, Rt66vintage said:

@Mainer continuing from your thread regarding black men and larger women. As a black woman I would say you’re absolutely right. Of course everyone is an individual, but being thin isn’t as valued in the black community. Nor is being heavier/larger/plus sized/fat an automatic ding to your attractiveness the way it is in the white community. Of course this is changing a bit as the entire population gets larger (it’s less taboo to be fat when 2/3 of the population is fat); but as a group Id say Black men are definitely more attracted to larger women. Now they want you to be shapely and dressed well, with hairstyling and makeup etc, but not necessarily thin. 

I have thought it Nicole (of Nicole and Hassan of Happily Ever After) had two ounces of common sense in that head of hers, she could do something with her life (like a job and an education) and attract a middle class black guy- she isn’t ugly by any means, and she’s blonde, there are a lot of black men (with jobs and no record!) that would be into her and wouldn’t mind being a step dad and wouldn’t care she was heavy. 

3 hours ago, minamreeka said:

I don’t see it as self hate but rather a rejection of the dominant cultures beauty standards. Just my perception though. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Dear TLC:  

No one asked for this.  Literally no one.  Not one person.

90df.PNG

Are you effing kidding me with this?

Is this a clever meme you created, please say it is because if it isn't we will be subjected to one hour and forty five minutes of previously seen footage that we have seen eleventy seven times and 15 minutes her talking about how she misses the sex even though he scammed her and stole money.

34 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

@Baltimore Betty  I'm sorry.  It's legit.  Well, as legit as something straight from TLC's Twitter page can be.  I want to be strong enough to turn the channel when she comes on, but I know I'll be in a rice-a-roni coma and won't be able to move.  Or I'll just throw something at my television and start crying.  

I'm right there with you, when you cry I cry, when you eat Roni, I eat Roni, you are never alone, all of us will be weak and watch, cry, rock back in forth in a fetal position, wishing it could be different.  But it won't.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2