Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

Just now, gonecrackers said:

My guide says "New: The Things We Do for Love" is scheduled for 3hrs Sunday night.

Thanks! I hope we get the episode. Right as you responded I was editing my post due to finding that info on Scottie’s Facebook.

• Love 2

If Angela was hoping to be the next Mama June and make a tv career for herself, I hope she gets ALL THE BACKLASH, both for her own behavior and Scottie's, so we never see her pendulous, linebacker, frizzy, wrinkly, chain smoking self ever again. I could handle her appearance (except maybe the huge swinging boobs), but not her lack of character.

• Love 15

I feel like Scottie may have been molested herself as a child (by Angela's men) and this is all she knows or angela did stuff in front of her when she was growing up.  That's just speculation and it definitely doesn't excuse her from not knowing better as an adult and I hope she gets help and the max punishment and never ever is around her children again.  I feel like what little we have seen so far of Scottie; she's following in Angela's footprints.  I don't care to see either one of these on this show again.  I hope 90 days drops angela.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 10
On 9/28/2018 at 9:09 PM, spankydoll said:

You don't need money to have basic manners and grooming.  

That's true. I was speaking only to travel.

On 9/28/2018 at 9:47 PM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

True! Poverty doesn't prevent morals or integrity or kindness. It also doesn't force her awful fashion choices. If she can afford cigarettes and tattoos, she can afford proper hair care.

She probably thinks her hair looks good? I'm guessing. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

I feel like Scottie may have been molested herself as a child (by Angela's men) and this is all she knows or angela did stuff in front of her when she was growing up.  That's just speculation and it definitely doesn't excuse her from not knowing better as an adult and I hope she gets help and the max punishment and never ever is around her children again.  I feel like what little we have seen so far of Scottie; she's following in Angela's footprints.  I don't care to see either one of these on this show again.  I hope 90 days drops angela.

I would think Scottie would have brought out any molestation charge during their appearances on Springer, that’s too juicy a tidbit to waste in an argument with her mom. Even if the original story they went on for was bogus and scripted between them just to get on TV, in the heat of the moment who knows what one would say.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Yes!  I think the same thing.  I don't think Scottie got this way on her own.   I just keep thinking of that scene when Angela was grabbing Michael's crotch. I bet Scottie saw this and much worse as a child, and may very well have been molested.   I can't look at Angela and laugh anymore.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Yes!  I think the same thing.  I don't think Scottie got this way on her own.   I just keep thinking of that scene when Angela was grabbing Michael's crotch. I bet Scottie saw this and much worse as a child, and may very well have been molested.   I can't look at Angela and laugh anymore.  

Yes, my thoughts as well. 

3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Agree completely. If Angela is willing to be so gauche on TV, imagine in the privacy of her own home!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Yes, my thoughts as well. 

Agree completely. If Angela is willing to be so gauche on TV, imagine in the privacy of her own home!

There is nothing private about Angela. She probably takes a dump with the bathroom door open 

• Love 9
On 2018-09-29 at 9:33 AM, hookedontv said:

Oh, how disgusting. Those poor children she molested. What a fucked up family. What’s that quote?...The tree doesn’t fall far from the branch. I’ve always thought Angela was ugly inside and out. She’s stunted mentally too. Her gross sexual  jokes aren’t funny and clearly embarrass Michael. The inability to see herself as she is tells me all I need to know about this overgrown clown. 

• Love 13
On 9/6/2018 at 1:39 AM, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I'm sure even the possums and raccoons in her yard run for shelter when Angela appears.

She must have blown thru (no pun intended) (well, on second thought...) all the local rednecks.

At least she's not been arrested for child molestation and statutory sexual assault like her daughter just did!!! Man this family is something else!!!

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, politichick said:

But did you guys see next week's preview and the accusation that Angela is making?

Given this show, I'm sure it's a false alarm and/or editing trick.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, politichick said:

But did you guys see next week's preview and the accusation that Angela is making?

Yes, I want to know how did Mykull take money out of her account - more likely it was her disgusting daughter and pinning it on Mykull. Also, I noticed her horribly damaged hair is now taking on a greenish tint, probably from Chlorine - I just can't believe she is only fiddy 2 

• Love 10
On 9/29/2018 at 2:03 PM, Bou said:

In FRONT of her kids?  This happened a while ago, how could TLC not know??

I think TLC leads the networks in how many pedophiles they have had on their shows.  I can think of 4 shows just in the last few years.

• Love 4
On 10/1/2018 at 6:51 PM, greekmom said:

Does anyone think that TLC was foreshadowing something about Scottie with casting discount Mary Kay Letourneau in their ads?  

Anyone??

(ok. I'll get on the bus to hell now)

discount.jpg

yes every time I see this I think the same exact thing,

H4S7Z2UCNZ6UFEJL3UUE5XPFCE.jpg

• Love 12
On 10/1/2018 at 4:40 PM, gingerella said:

That photo above couldn't look any faker if TLC broadcast it over the picture "WE MAKE THIS SHIT UP AND HIRE ACTORS, NONE OF THIS SHIT IS REAL"

Right, I think they were the same couple in the picture frame I brought at Ross 2 weeks ago. 

• Love 5

I work at a bank.  Fraud happens all the time.  She used her debit cards in Nigeria, FFS.  

I have several Nigerian clients.  They NEVER use their debit cards there....or if they do, they have a special account that won’t let debit card overdrafts occur. Credit cards only.  With alerts that pop up every time it’s used   

They don’t log into their online banking when they visit.  It’s that unsecured there.  I have heard so many stories.  

I don’t think MahKull is the criminal here.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I rewatched the scene where Michael hits Angela in the face with the bag five times and I laughed hard every time.

Too bad it wasn't the Lords Prayer bag.  She would of had imprints of the words on her face.  Something about give ME this day my yellow cake?

• Love 9
On 10/1/2018 at 4:03 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Yes, I want to know how did Mykull take money out of her account - more likely it was her disgusting daughter and pinning it on Mykull. Also, I noticed her horribly damaged hair is now taking on a greenish tint, probably from Chlorine - I just can't believe she is only fiddy 2 

He didn’t.  She used her debit card in the land of scams, Nigeria.  

• Love 8
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Right and she ate it at the restaurant and not in the car

Oh shoot. I meant to quote the Whitney Thore. Very happy to see someone else who watches MBFFL. That's a train wreck and a half! I think that Whit would have very good luck with some of the Nigerian or Moroccan men as they appear to embrace all body types and types of beauty, fitness and grooming. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Oh shoot. I meant to quote the Whitney Thore. Very happy to see someone else who watches MBFFL. That's a train wreck and a half! I think that Whit would have very good luck with some of the Nigerian or Moroccan men as they appear to embrace all body types and types of beauty, fitness and grooming. 

or lack thereof ( in Whitapotimus's case )

• Love 3
On 9/30/2018 at 3:40 PM, Stripper Glitter said:

That's true. I was speaking only to travel.

She probably thinks her hair looks good? I'm guessing. 

I think you're right. She doesn't realize that stripper clothes only look really good on a stripper body. A woman with a curvier body can rock out leggings and a cute top when she's younger, but Angela and those udders... yikes! 

She would look so much better with her hair not so long and stringy. A shoulder length cut with some shape to it as opposed to dyed, fried, and tied to the side. She is waaay to old to rock that look! Like a dark blond with a few highlights. And, for heaven's sake, Angela, STAY OUT OF THE SUN! Her skin is like leather! She needs to avoid the sun like a vampire and start moisturizing. Quit smoking, and lose some weight for her heart because the combination of obesity and cigarettes we all know is lethal. That and some modest makeup would make her look years younger! Years!

Guarantee there are some adorable jeans shorts and tops in the Walmart right next to the Hang Ten style clothes that Big Ang picked out!

14 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I can only handle so much Whitney. She is so spoiled and completely out of touch with the fact that she won't live very long if she keeps gaining.

I think the producers can't stand her either and secretly enjoy putting her in situations where she is embarrassed (like skiing). No, Whitney, you can't eat a dozen cupcakes every day and do all the same things smaller people can do, but you can have a big ol' cry about it!

I've heard rumors that Big Ang will be back with Michael on an actual 90 Days. (My guess is 2019?) Free money and sex, right? The producers will probably seek to humiliate her in similar ways although Big Ang doesn't humiliate easily if at all.

Interesting to see how differently they handle people they genuinely don't seem to like versus people they do like, such as Noon and Kyle. I think we all liked them, or at least I did.

• Love 9
On 10/1/2018 at 6:51 PM, greekmom said:

Does anyone think that TLC was foreshadowing something about Scottie with casting discount Mary Kay Letourneau in their ads?  

Anyone??

(ok. I'll get on the bus to hell now)

discount.jpg

I thought so right away. Interestingly enough, Mary Kay Letourneau was back in the news recently. She told People magazine, "It doesn't even matter that he was 12." 

My guess is Big Ang's daughter feels about the same way. If she's guilty I hope she gets a long prison sentence!

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 3

The whole Scottie thing is sick and disturbing. 

I dont mean to sound like Eric by any means but it seems like black men are more excepting of larger woman or it’s almost as if they prefer it.. at least where i live I never seem to see black men with skinny girls there always bigger. Anyone else ever notice this?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She would look so much better with her hair not so long and stringy. A shoulder length cut with some shape to it as opposed to dyed, fried, and tied to the side. She is waaay to old to rock that look! Like a dark blond with a few highlights. And, for heaven's sake, Angela, STAY OUT OF THE SUN! Her skin is like leather! She needs to avoid the sun like a vampire and start moisturizing. Quit smoking, and lose some weight for her heart because the combination of obesity and cigarettes we all know is lethal. That and some modest makeup would make her look years younger! Years!

This is re Angela.   Maybe it's time for another makeover show a la "The Swan."  TLC is the perfect place.  

TheSwan.jpg.d5f9520c44c62dd2f95a3371d16d725d.jpg  Random Swan

• Love 2

It doesn't make sense that Michael would steal Angela's money at this point.  He wants the ticket to the USA, not just some money from her.  He may swindle her out of money once he arrives, but doing so now would put his main goal in jeopardy.  I think he realizes that.  If he just wanted the money, he would have stolen it on day one and not spent the entire visit trying to make her happy.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

It doesn't make sense that Michael would steal Angela's money at this point.  He wants the ticket to the USA, not just some money from her.  He may swindle her out of money once he arrives, but doing so now would put his main goal in jeopardy.  I think he realizes that.  If he just wanted the money, he would have stolen it on day one and not spent the entire visit trying to make her happy.

I was thinking the same thing, it makes no sense for him to steal from her when she holds the golden ticket to the US

• Love 3

Never forget this lovely 16 second tidbit of Angela BTS at the Tell All. She's wearing that pink top and knee length lace legging pedal pushers that we saw in the commercial last night.

Can anybody understand what she's saying? I heard something about her going to git a BJ and her not getting one since she fell in love with Mykuhll. Umm Angela...you can't "git" one of those. Then again, I don't expect much after I saw screenshots of messages between her and Scottie's aunt and Grangela said everything that comes out of your mouth is an "incest personality disorder identity crisis lie." The link from starcasm to these screenshots was posted on the first page of this thread.

ETA: I love the colours, and she looks so much better without so much skin showing.

angelaandmichael.jpg

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 3