Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Didn't she comment that there are not any white people in Africa? She's in for a shock.

Yeah I feel like she said something about being the only white person there.  I really wanted to call and cancel my cable after that.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, spankydoll said:

The Trump hat.  You can't make this shit up. I am her age and she looks really rough. Poor nutrition + booze + smoking + no skin care = a mess. He's probably going to be into her 28%. 

I really think someone should send Trump a still of her man in full Trump regalia! Just thinking of it just cracks me up!

Edited by zenme
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

Didn't she comment that there are not any white people in Africa? She's in for a shock.

I expect her to walk up to the first one she sees like "Excuse me, but this is MY week."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Wow. Her daughter said she spent everything she had on this trip, and that's just stupid when she has an ill mother and all of that. If she can't even afford to buy the ring and had to put it on layaway at a pawn shop, that doesn't scream "financially savvy." I've been to Nigeria. It's an expensive trip even with adequate planning and cutting corners. You can't get out of the $270 in application and visa fees, and they require you to show up in person at the nearest embassy/consulate to do biometrics/fingerprints. Add in vaccinations--which may or may not be covered by your insurance, the minimum $1200-2000 flight from Atlanta to Lagos, expenses for travelling to and from Atlanta to do the biometrics in person, hotel accommodations, food, taxis (if you use them), and you're at one hell of an expensive trip for someone you've known a few months. She's obviously being scammed, and she's planning on proposing? I can't speak for all tribes, but I can tell you with the Yoruba men in my family on my mum's side, that would never be accepted by the family or the men. Patriarchy is important, and if she had researched anything about Naija culture, she'd know that.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Kareem said:

I felt a little guilty that I was thinking “white trash” when Angie and crew showed up on my tv, but wow...that performance on Maury (and just needing/wanting to be there to establish paternity)...my white trash detector is well calibrated ? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 8/6/2018 at 9:23 AM, spankydoll said:

The Trump hat.  You can't make this shit up. I am her age and she looks really rough. Poor nutrition + booze + smoking + no skin care = a mess. He's probably going to be into her 28%. 

Right, because she is a little bit big  ( in my best Azan voice )  

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 7

Angela & Scottie’s Maury episode was on television this morning.  I was watching and thought hmmm this obese loud rough looking  white trash woman looks familiar.  So “Angie” is an attention ho looking for another 15 min of fame on reality tv.  What a low IQ fool blowing her last cent to go to Africa. 

** i admit it , i enjoy occasional “you are NOT the father “ Maury / Lauren lake paternity court episodes ?

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 5

Upon further research I have learned that it is almost impossible (like 1-7% chance) of a woman on dialysis to become pregnant and even then most of those pregnancies are unsuccessful. 

So Scottie on dialysis is bullshit. Quelle suprise!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Good lord - just reading that text exchange between two semi-literate losers made my IQ drop about 80 points.  The only way I could understand that gibberish was to read it outloud in my Big Ange voice.  Serious question:  how friggin bad was their education (or is it possible to actually cleanse your brain of basic learning like spelling, punctuation, grammar????)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/7/2018 at 7:53 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Right, because she is a little bit big  ( in my best Azan voice )  

LOL!  I think he said “yeah, she’s big a little bit”.  (I mean, if you hear Azan, you have to hear the synapse right!).  And THIS woman, whoa, she’s big a little bit, dumb a little bit, loud a little bit, white trash a little bit, uneducated maybe a little bit, has terrible fried hair a Little bit. She doesn’t actually have much going for her except determination.  But I’m sure she’s really sweet.  Bless her heart.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

I'm watching again because my DVR says new and the look on Jons face in his TH about his criminal past I'm guessing in pub fight someone was critically hurt.  However tall he is his mom is a foot shorter! Why the hell he couldn't make it to the curb to vomit I don't know. Yeah he brushed his teeth  so he wouldn't taste like breakfast cause everyone knows vomit smells like the food you ate 2 hours before.  My dog threw up this morning on my quilt and no sign of food from 8 hours before. 

In the restaurant scene Jesse had his arm around her shoulders with his fingers on her neck... I had this vision of finger prints dug in.  I really dislike him. 

Sorry wrong forum 

Edited by athousandclowns
Wrong forum
  • Love 1

Dear Lord this couple is pathetic. He respects her because they respect their elders? Isn’t that what every woman wants In a husband? Well apparently  she does. And he even said he wants to be an American businessman and he KNOWS Trump will mentor him if he can get to America. Yeah he’s not using you Angela. And seriously, delusional much? Trump will mentor you as a businessman because you’re that special. 

• Love 5

Oh, LOL. Michael's face has taken lessons from Azan on how to say the right words while maintaining an impossibly blank expression.

Poor Angela. I really hate to see women be so clueless.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Has any of our resident sleuths uncovered Granny's real age?

My guess is that her age is as she claims -- 52 or thereabouts. Angie looks like a typical middle-aged woman who overeats junk food, doesn't work out, and dresses as if she's a 120 pound 17 year old.

• Love 3

I love how HE'S spelling out words for her.

she's planning on proposing? I can't speak for all tribes, but I can tell you with the Yoruba men in my family on my mum's side, that would never be accepted by the family or the men. Patriarchy is important

I wonder if he'll think the green card is worth it.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Did Angela say in episode 1 or 2 that she's never been out of her state or out of the united states?

Yup.   We know she was on Maury so she has been out of her state just not out of the United States.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Cinter said:

I don’t see what the big deal is with that. 

It's telling that she never had the inclination for.international travel until she met her boytoy.  She could have taken her daughter to Paris or Rome FFS. Or go.to Aruba or.some.other tourist mecca where there are still.McDonald 's and.soda pop.

Not having travelled does hint at a person being less.sophisticated but Angela's lack.of.intellect and taste is made apparent by almost everything that she says and does  this

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Cinter said:

I don’t see what the big deal is with that. 

For me it's saying she's a lying liar who ever lied.  We know she was on Maury if she claims she's never been out of Georgia.

I just couldn't remember and didn't want to bother by re watching 2 episodes.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, spankydoll said:

It's telling that she never had the inclination for.international travel until she met her boytoy.  She could have taken her daughter to Paris or Rome FFS. Or go.to Aruba or.some.other tourist mecca where there are still.McDonald 's and.soda pop.

Not having travelled does hint at a person being less.sophisticated but Angela's lack.of.intellect and taste is made apparent by almost everything that she says and does  this

Very often not having travelled hints more at a person having LESS MONEY.  When a person is living paycheck to paycheck they are not going to be jetting off anywhere. 

Travel is expensive when you work minimum wage jobs and care for your dying mother.  Traveling to Nigeria must have been incredibly important for her to scrape up the money to go.

• Love 10