Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Breezy

• Start Topic

On 8/13/2018 at 10:56 AM, AnimeMania said:
On 8/13/2018 at 7:47 AM, Syndicate said:

They should change the name from "Claws" to "Chips".

With special guest appearances from Erik Estrada, Larry Wilcox, and Chris Pine's dad. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

So what was shady cousin Clint up to trying to make Roller think Uncle Daddy killed his father?

I think he wants a bigger role in the Dixie Mafia as Uncle Daddy's right-hand man (as well as a bigger cut of the profits). With Bryce leaving the business and moving to Tampa, that just left Roller in his way. His plan to get rid of Roller seems to have worked, at least for the time being. Eventually, Roller and Uncle Daddy may figure out that Clint played them and patch things up. And I'm starting to think that Uncle Daddy really DID kill Roller's father, but that doesn't make Clint's motives any less despicable. 

5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

A Dirty South, sociopathic, Thug Life, country boy, meatheaded, sexist Neanderthal.

But still good for a dirty weekend in a cheap motel.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

A Dirty South, sociopathic, Thug Life, country boy, meatheaded, sexist Neanderthal. That's our Roller! Still fine though.

Reach for the stars, Sister.

• Love 2
On 8/14/2018 at 1:33 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

1) So what was shady cousin Clint up to trying to make Roller think Uncle Daddy killed his father?

2) A Dirty South, sociopathic, Thug Life, country boy, meatheaded, sexist Neanderthal. That's our Roller! Still fine though.

1) Sew dissension between the two so he could become Clay’s right hand and his branch of the family could take over. Besides, it was hinted more than once last season that Clay killed Bryce and Roller’s parents. I wish they hadn’t killed Wanda, she is hard core, even from the great beyond.

2) I love that Roller’s acknowledgement that Polly was right. I also love that despite their issues, Roller and Desna always wind up confiding in each other. They truly are the ying to the other’s yang. I know things spun out of control for them from the start of the show, but I’m glad the show brought Roller back. Does Desna even know that the Russians were able to grab a foothold in their lives because Roller was trying to get her the money Clay promised her after Clay decided to screw her over?

While I am not especially fond of Virginia. I want all of the crew back. The ladies have tremendous chemistry and I can’t believe that Desna would be able to find a new crew she could truly trust. Besides, I don’t want a season full of Dean blaming Desna for Virginia’s demise.

• Love 3

Prior to this finale Desna hadn’t killed anyone, and she is aware of her power in this business but will it change her as far as looking out for the people who have stood by her and that she has always looked out for.  Who will come after her now?