Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E04: Judge, Jury and Gina

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Yay Archie!  I agree, cream cheese stuffed salmon sounds yummy.  I would make it fresh though, having it in a precooked frozen meal sounds like a big no.

Mmm, sprinkled with Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I thought the same thing about MIL!  Instead of worrying about her kid passing the bar, she ought to be more worried about her face!

And Emily reminds me of Jacqueline from RHONJ in the face.

It's the overdrawn upper lip. I see it, too.

• Love 2
Just now, SCS said:

It's the overdrawn upper lip. I see it, too.

And the close set eyes and long face.

Meanwhile, someone needs to tell Gina to stop putting illuminator close to bridge of her nose. I know it's a big Instagram thing but it looks silly in real life.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Mmm, sprinkled with Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning!

I love bagels, but off the list of edibles being such a big carbo! Aging in such a way that I have to be concerned with it all; calories, gluten content, and artificial ingredients that screw up digestion and disposal! Is that my future; just dealing with this nonsense when it should be the most basic of things to do like breathing and drinking water? Food's become so complicated with the garbage that's being produced for us! ;-)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

The look on Shannon's face when Kelly's date arrived spoke for me.

And I feel her thoughts on dating.  Bigly.

Gina needs to stay!  As long as Vicki is annoyed by her....

. . . and her daughter

• Love 1

Geez, let's get to the important stuff:  Why wasn't Archie in the commercial for Dog Days???? 

I'm kinda liking Gina just for the fact she couldn't care less about Vick's 'status' on the show.  Sorry Vicks, you don't do that to a friend.  You give them a heads up ahead of time.  No one was on your side.  Your argument about the woman you introduced to Michael would break girl code doesn't stand.  You broke girl code first by not giving Kelly a heads up.  Gosh, I just can't stand this woman.

I did like that Shannon is trying to branch out...with the meals.  Good for her. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

I keep telling you people;  Vicki's the OG of the OG's and she's going nowhere! Like Ramona and Bethenny, they can do no wrong in the eyes of Andy! She has said in front of him at the reunion last season to Shannon, "if you aren't happy, get off my show!" He didn't flinch because she was right! ;-)

This is precisely why Shannon finally caved and decided to make nice with Vicki. She realized that fighting her was not going to work in her favor for another season so she may as well pretend to like her because as you said the OG of the OC ain't going anywhere. I think Shannon still hates Vicki but will never show it like she has in the past. Same with Tamra and Vicki. 

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

This is precisely why Shannon finally caved and decided to make nice with Vicki. She realized that fighting her was not going to work in her favor for another season so she may as well pretend to like her because as you said the OG of the OC ain't going anywhere. I think Shannon still hates Vicki but will never show it like she has in the past. Same with Tamra and Vicki. 

I remember just starting to watch this show when Shannon was on the outs with Meghan and Heather! Shannon was being cut out and I distinctly remember Vicki going out of her way to be friendly and meeting up with Shannon when the other girls were ripping her a new one with gossip and a true lack of compassion! ;-)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

I love bagels, but off the list of edibles being such a big carbo! Aging in such a way that I have to be concerned with it all; calories, gluten content, and artificial ingredients that screw up digestion and disposal! Is that my future; just dealing with this nonsense when it should be the most basic of things to do like breathing and drinking water? Food's become so complicated with the garbage that's being produced for us! ;-)

You should try out the Everything But the Bagel seasoning! It’s so good! 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I think Gina has set some kind of record in RH history. Ostensibly happily married in her first episode and by ep. 4 we’re hearing she and hubby have filed for divorce in real time.

Though Shannon’s daughters didn’t look thrilled with the taste testing they were doing, I will say that Shannon did a very good job of presenting the meals. She was consulting notes on her phone, but was very natural sounding. I could definitely see her presenting her frozen meals on QVC, while including her weight loss struggles as her “story” as to why the meals were developed.

And regarding her QVC deal, I loved when she told the whole gang at the dinner that she’d worked out this deal and Vicki’s eyes went dark, dark green with envy. It was just a blip, but the expression on her face was not excitement for her good buddy Shannon.

I was flipping past QVC awhile back and caught Shannon's presentation - I believe it was 15 minutes w/Dave Venable,  BTW, that time limit  is not unusual for a OVC newbie, 

Shannon did a good job, didn't seem nervous and looked really good.

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Was it me or did the show seem to fly by tonight? When they announced “on next weeks show” I was huh? Isn’t there a half hour left? 

It flew by for me because I fast forwarded thru the trip to the zoo, the ride in the car with the kids and the workout session.

Boring

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I think Gina has set some kind of record in RH history. Ostensibly happily married in her first episode and by ep. 4 we’re hearing she and hubby have filed for divorce in real time.

Though Shannon’s daughters didn’t look thrilled with the taste testing they were doing, I will say that Shannon did a very good job of presenting the meals. She was consulting notes on her phone, but was very natural sounding. I could definitely see her presenting her frozen meals on QVC, while including her weight loss struggles as her “story” as to why the meals were developed.

And regarding her QVC deal, I loved when she told the whole gang at the dinner that she’d worked out this deal and Vicki’s eyes went dark, dark green with envy. It was just a blip, but the expression on her face was not excitement for her good buddy Shannon.

I don't know how I missed the divorce announcement from Gina...when did she give the news?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I keep telling you people;  Vicki's the OG of the OG's and she's going nowhere! Like Ramona and Bethenny, they can do no wrong in the eyes of Andy! She has said in front of him at the reunion last season to Shannon, "if you aren't happy, get off my show!" He didn't flinch because she was right! ;-)

Andy must believe it’s the most obnoxious women who make the shows successful.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5

That dumb amigas dance was annoying as fuck. I hope to never see that again. Shannon being friendly with Vicki again is really lowering my opinion of her. Vicki is disgusting inside and out.

Good for Shannon trying to be healthy but those meals looked gross. Maybe they were tasty tho.

• Love 9

I think Kelly dragged her Christopher Loyd-looking 'date' to the dinner, and proceeded to make out with him so publicly, to ensure it got shown on tv, to irritate her ex. That way, they couldn't edit it out. She wanted that to be seen by everyone, and lord was it ever.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 21
7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

whats with that s****** Macarena dance?  

That's not the Macarena, it's the salute from the movie Three Amigos, which came about a decade before the Macarena. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8HXEN11wS8

Emily was on WWHL with Brooklyn Decker tonight, and Emily again recounted how she ended up getting engaged over GChat "because that's how we communicated before texting was a thing", as she said a couple of episodes back.  I couldn't have been more thrilled when Brooklyn said that even though Emily keeps saying GChat came before texting, that just isn't the case.  That has been bugging me since Emily was introduced; consequently, I now have a very high opinion of Brooklyn Decker, someone with whom I was only vaguely aware existed outside of sports modeling.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I remember just starting to watch this show when Shannon was on the outs with Meghan and Heather! Shannon was being cut out and I distinctly remember Vicki going out of her way to be friendly and meeting up with Shannon when the other girls were ripping her a new one with gossip and a true lack of compassion! ;-)

I remember that too. I also remember Meghan going out of her way to exclude Shannon from some idiot party of hers, while including everyone else, and Vickie bowing out of the party because of that bitch move, and hanging instead with Shannon that night. The rest of them ended up leaving the party to go be with Vickie and Shannon too. That was nice of Vickie. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

After checking out tons of You Tube videos, something like those frozen meals, nutrition shakes, and vitamin supplement regime IMO are such a scam! I've done it all and found I can do better for myself with leftovers and real meals made from scratch that are easy and cheap to make! We're just lazy; 15 min. is too long to take making something for some of us! It's sad and I've broken out of that trap! I almost never go to a restaurant these days and make actual meals  in a skillet and it wasn't hard! Every other day I make a Dutch Baby Apple Pancake for breakfast and it's a gorgeous piece of work in less than 30 min. I could go on, but you have the idea! - -

sorry but just how healthy and low calorie is this?  In no way am i saying i would buy shannon's meals but not everyone is a cook or enjoys it.  these home delivery meals are a success for a reason. i wish shannon  success in her endeavor.  take that david!!!  she doesn't need you!

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Meanwhile, she ordered a Grey Goose with soda and "fresh" lime juice. 

i snickered about that and the slice pizza she ate.  don't know how this scene will go over with qvc.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Who the hell makes out with that geezer at a table with all the girls looking?  That was so gross.  What’s wrong with Kelly?

Yeah, what happened to cougar on the prowl?  That dude has at least 15 years on Kelly.   Probably pushing 60, but all that grease keeps him looking 3-4 years younger.

• Love 8

That mother in law ain't as cute as she thinks she is. Their trainer tho?  Swoon. He was fionnne. 

Kelly has never been known for her brains. Thats why she aligned herself with dark sea hag. Shows how little intellect she possess.

Why is Shannon aligning herself with this creature is a better question. I guess for the cash.

I await for the cancellation of this show or the firing of this sea hag. Its the only universe due for this woman. And watch everyone dump her including steve. 

• Love 9

Vicki drives Tamra to her doctor's appointment because, "it's the least I can do". But where are the casseroles, bitch???

I still can't help but feel really bitter on Eddie's behalf, over Tamra's reckless injury. This could have totally been avoided. Now she's scooting around, saging the house, while Eddie is doing manual labor. (I know Eddie is probably the type to insist on doing "stuff" anyway, but still.)

QVC sells food? Anyone know if Shannon got the deal in real time? 

When Kelly accepted Vicki's apology at lunch, Ickster had a very smug look on her face. It was as if she was thinking, "Of course you will. They always do. That's why I'm the OG of the OC." 

That's why I couldn't be bothered to care when Kelly brought that shit back up after they'd apparently squashed it. Vicki even admitted she was just paying lip service to Kelly. So oh well. Fuck you. Now you can listen to an entire table tell you how wrong you were. I LOVED that Gina just went hard for her and basically called her a loser in front of everyone. Because that's exactly what she is. 

(Side note: I think I might really like Gina. She's pretty honest and refreshing. But I don't know how well she'll do in this group if she doesn't learn to filter a bit. She straight up pissed Vicki off, and she was also clashing with Shannon over Spanx and Newport. She doesn't need to be fake, but maybe a bit more cautious about opening her mouth? Lol, I say this as someone who is generally too blunt and pisses people off myself. )

Oh, so then Kelly brings her spine doctor to dinner and just starts making out with him in front of everyone. Ew! She totally did that so Vicki would run and tell Michael. She's immature and crazy, but she makes good fucking TV. 

Emily continues to bore. And, as someone who is not a perfect size 2, I'm not sure why she thinks it's okay to make fun of "Pocket Pary"'s size. 

Anyone take one look at her husband during that conversation and think, "Nope. That dude ain't taking the bar"?

• Love 20
10 hours ago, MinorL said:

Vicki: “I will have respect.” She really thinks she can do whatever she wants with no consequences. 

What she doesn't realize is that no one fucking respects her. Half of it is just tolerating her because Bravo won't get rid of it. The other half is enjoying her drunken antics. But there's no respect. From any of them. 

10 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

OMG, here we go! Let's bring up CROOKS! I'm gonna go to my bathroom and vomit! ;-(

Do you need Dr. Dubrow to rush over and give you an IV? ;)

11 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

For me, Emily and Gina need to swap names! They just seem to suit the other name!

LOL, I agree with this! I have on workout video that has a Carla and a Jessica and I always feel like their names need to be switched. It bothers me to the point of distraction. 

• Love 16

Good move on Shannon's part cashing in on the food to your home business.  QVC has a number of food items to purchase (love the pork potstickers) and their host David Venable is the star of their cooking shows with an insane following.  Even Martha Stewart is shilling product there.   

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Sunnykm said:

I don't know how I missed the divorce announcement from Gina...when did she give the news?

It's not been mentioned on the show yet but she did an article for US Magazine in July about filing for divorce. In the article she talks about what is mentioned on the show, namely living in different cities.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/new-rhoc-star-gina-kirschenheiter-speaks-out-after-divorce/

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Do you need Dr. Dubrow to rush over and give you an IV? ;)

I flove you!  ;-)

Your sandbox has more cat piss & poop than Laurie's condo, Vicky.  The others are just pretending to play in it while they figure out how to ditch your cancer-scamming ass and go play on the beach without you.

45 minutes ago, bosawks said:

When Vicki turns her head it's like her face is a microsecond behind her bone structure.

It's making me dizzy.

Vicky's face looks like it is reentering earth's atmosphere.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 19
45 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

That mother in law ain't as cute as she thinks she is. Their trainer tho?  Swoon. He was fionnne. 

Kelly has never been known for her brains. Thats why she aligned herself with dark sea hag. Shows how little intellect she possess.

Why is Shannon aligning herself with this creature is a better question. I guess for the cash.

I await for the cancellation of this show or the firing of this sea hag. Its the only universe due for this woman. And watch everyone dump her including steve. 

Maybe that’s what Bravo has in mind.  Out with the old, they’ve already brought in the new.  It’s time. No story line for Vickie, except more lifts.

6 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Good move on Shannon's part cashing in on the food to your home business.  QVC has a number of food items to purchase (love the pork potstickers) and their host David Venable is the star of their cooking shows with an insane following.  Even Martha Stewart is shilling product there.   

Good for Shannon .. a job and maybe she’ll meet a new love interest.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

A desperate sunken place of need with no entertainment value. 

The only place she has on this show is IF  every time  she’s on screen she’s being hit on the head with a football or falling down on her fat ass. 

Ding ding!!  Winner!!

I wanted to know more about why Emily (can't remember which one?) couldn't live in Newport.  I love Newport, every time I visit family in SoCal we have to make a pilgrimage.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, MinorL said:

Vicki: “I will have respect.” She really thinks she can do whatever she wants with no consequences. 

Because it's her sandbox don't ya know.  Our love of hating her is what keeps her contract signed me thinks.  Perhaps we need to start flooding social media with our love for Vicky, and hope for some reverse psychology action.

10 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Kelly's putting herself "on the outs" w/ Vicki & the rest of the group if she persists in dragging this out just like Shannon and Tamra did with Crooks' drama! Let it go; let it go! ;-)

It seems pretty clear that this is going to be Kelly's story this season.  As if she wasn't forgettable enough already.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Her face looks lumpy, the lipstick too light, and what’s with that black thing around her neck?  Surgery?

All she was talking at Tamra’s doctor’s office was “whooping it up”.  Is that all she cares about?

Shannon is dieting.  Is she supposed to be drinking alcohol?  That QVC food looked sparse and horrible.  She should just join Weight Watchers.

The new girls aren’t meshing with the regulars.  Doesn’t look like it will work.

Vicky is under the impression that she coined the phrase, and therefore must use it as many times as possible in any given episode.  There was a photo on her Instagram a couple of weeks ago with her wearing a Woop It Up baseball hat.  Yes, spelled that way.  Wouldn't surprise me if she hasn't tried to trademark the phrase.  Idiot.

By the way, what's with all of the baseball hat-wearing with this group?  

6 hours ago, Sunnykm said:

I believe it was around April of this year.

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

maybe she’ll meet a new love interest.

She already has.  shannon-beador-fabulous-night-new-boyfriend

27 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Ding ding!!  Winner!!

I wanted to know more about why Emily (can't remember which one?) couldn't live in Newport.  I love Newport, every time I visit family in SoCal we have to make a pilgrimage.

Newport is beautiful.  Waaaaay above my pay grade, but beautiful.  

• Love 6

They can NEVER fire Vicki - she is the ultimate narcissist that I must see every week.   I feel like a research scientist akin to Jane Goodall or Dame Brian Moylan of the Housewives Institute observing her crazy ass every week.   Did you catch how the new one from Lawn Guiland was crying about missing her mother and Vicki did not even notice? Just talked right over her.   That's gold, Jerry, gold!

• Love 7

That dude has at least 15 years on Kelly.   Probably pushing 60, but all that grease keeps him looking 3-4 years younger.

He looked like he was wearing a mask.  Or else he really was Barry Manilow!

I was cringing when Gina's stupid, brat kids were crawling up the fences around the animal cages at the zoo. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Oh dear! Oh! Kelly had the boyfriend join....whoah! Now they're making out! Yikes! That's?......I don't know....CRAAAAAZY????

I wonder if that PDA was strictly for Icky's benefit - since we know the minute she could she'd be reporting it all back to Michael.  And Icky - Kelly's right: respect is EARNED.  And I have yet to see you do a damned thing that would earn ANYONE's respect.  Loathing yes, respect no.

I'm starting to wonder if they can even find interesting people to join the cast of this show anymore.  I know many didn't like Heather Dubrow, et al., but OMG they were way more interesting that then this year's new puddings.  

• Love 7

Why are Emily and Shane’s mother embarrassing him on national TV about not passing the bar or retaking the bar. He’s apparently been able to find work ( wasn’t he her boss at one time?). I see another Shannon/David scenario coming up. Look, you’ve already established that you’re the boss and he’s the reluctant spouse, don’t give him an excuse to leave you by being a nag.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

wonder if that PDA was strictly for Icky's benefit - since we know the minute she could she'd be reporting it all back to Michael.

Vicki let it be known that Michael instructed her NOT to tell Kelly about this new girl. And I really don't think Kelly cares all that much about the new girl (it's more about Vicki's involvement and lack of disclosure); so I think this was her way of letting Michael KNOW that she didn't give a fuck. I would not be surprised if Vicki called Michael from her car. Again. She's glomming onto Michael because he's STEVE'S friend, and she'll do anything to please Steve. 

Vicki is so transparent. 

4 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Why are Emily and Shane’s mother embarrassing him on national TV about not passing the bar or retaking the bar. He’s apparently been able to find work ( wasn’t he her boss at one time?). I see another Shannon/David scenario coming up. Look, you’ve already established that you’re the boss and he’s the reluctant spouse, don’t give him an excuse to leave you by being a nag.

Didn't she mention that he didn't need to work? That he came from a lot of family money? Maybe they paid for law school and are irritated that he's not using his degree? I've no idea, just speculating. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I would not be surprised if Vicki called Michael from her car.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she called him from the ladies room on the way out.

7 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Why are Emily and Shane’s mother embarrassing him on national TV about not passing the bar or retaking the bar.

I didn't catch it - did Shane take the bar only once at not pass, or multiple times?  Because the California bar is one of the toughest in the country.  I think there was one year when we had a bar pass rate of less than 30%.   

• Love 1