Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Week 1: Season Premiere

• Start Topic

In the Season 5 premiere, "Bachelor Nation" members begin their journey for another chance at love at a luxurious Mexican resort. The first bachelorette arrives on the beach with her—literal and emotional—baggage in tow; and a feisty female is thrilled that a cute grocer wasn't chosen for the first date, but isn't happy when he shows interest in her nemesis.

Airs August 7, 2018.

Thanks for the live posting!  More fun to snark in real time.  

Oh no, we're going to have to hear Krystal babble about being "wife material" again?

I hope everybody has gotten their antibiotics, Purell and thoroughly disinfected their TV sets!  *LOL*

David's mom is sweet.  But that's too creepy.

• Love 7

That's such a transparent, manufactured non-fight between David & Jordan.  They'll break character eventually.  

I have to mute my TV when Tia shows up.  That voice is just like fingernails on a chalkboard. 

• Love 11

Tia is like the two face girl from Seinfeld. Her face can look witchy and then in another scene she looks okay. She annoys me, and it will be double the annoyance if she is with Colton. I didn't read the cast list but please tell me Ashley I and Jared are not back on this show again, I saw them in the preview.

• Love 15

How can somebody who's always sounded like the ultimate hick sound even MORE hick-ish?

Calm down Eric, you're gonna burst a blood vessel.  

Bibiana is just annoying.  She is NOT that pretty, but she's the female version of Jordan.  Thinking she's that amazing.  

• Love 9

I like Kenny but he needs to give the "daughter" talk a rest.  He didn't even say he was looking for someone for himself, he's looking for someone for his daughter.  It's enough to make any woman run in the other direction.  

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Does Wells have incriminating info on Harrison? How does he get the bartender gig again?

Hes boyfriend to, and lives with Sarah Hyland, one of the stars of "Modern Family".  An ABC comedy.  Wells has connections now. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 20

Krystal just comes across as the fakest person ever to walk the earth. Her and Jordan should get on like gangbusters lol 

She could be 100% genuine, IDK, but her whole persona cries fake to me, fake looks, fake smile, fake bubbliness just the whole package seems manufactured to me. Between her and Tia I'm going to be changing channels (I don't have DVR) a lot.

• Love 7

Krystal smarter than.......Anybody?  Just no, 

4 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I just need Krystal and Bibiana to like the same guy on night one

Cage match.  To the death would be EPIC!  *LOL*

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

No fair.   The first few got detailed intros and then a bunch just arrived

I feel like I need a player's roster, like at a football game.   

Like who is Astrid?    And Nyesha?

• Love 21

I'd just like to point out a blatant fallacy in my guide description in which they claim the wannabees will be living in a "dreamy oasis".  Yeah sure. Maybe this year they'll be somewhere air conditioned!

---

Raven keeps it classy as always, saying in the intro portion 'Down in Paradise where I had my first orgasm'. (I rewound it to double check). So I guess it wasn't Nick huh? Ouch.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Tia's desperation is just sad.  For a young woman to be so needy for a child like Colton.  She needs to wise up.  But probably wont. 

Its beyond pathetic.   

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I don't get the media obsession with Joe.   He kinda reminds me of Wells.  But not quite as cute. 

He's cute when he smiles. And he looks like the love child of Wells and Lou Ferrigno. 

• Love 20

I'm so sick of the Tia Colton non existent story and he's not even there yet. 

Grocer Joe looks like Darren Criss.

Anyone pick Colton as their drinking word?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Raven keeps it classy as always, saying in the intro portion 'Down in Paradise where I had my first orgasm'.

Also, in the intro didn't she say something about her vagina?  I cringed.

• Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"Do you want to make out with me?" .... hahahaaaa he got turned down. Who is that guy? I don't even remember him.

Isn't Nick a lawyer?   I think he lasted a few episodes and had tragic wardrobe choices

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Kevin is not attractive at all to me.  Too much ink. 

Nick is well on his way to being wasted. 

On the plus side, Kevin has a real job.   

As as for Nick....sloppy drunk on the first night.   Yuck

• Love 3