Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: The Three-Hour Live Finale

• Start Topic

So now they address the "Big issue"!  Garrett apologizes, Becca looks uncomfortable, he says he is sorry for the Instagram likes, Becca says they have talked things over.....hmmm...I'm thinking this does not bode well for the future.

• Love 5

Garret/Becca/Likes: The one thing they’re not saying is how Garrett does not share those views now that he’s been educated.  It’s all, sorry if I offended anyone, not I liked an ignorant tweet or insta or whatever.

Edited by escatefromny
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

Becca seems to be trying so hard to convince everyone how happy she is. I’m not buying it.

I haven't seen this much faking since Deanna tried to convince us all she was marrying a snowboarder

• Love 14

Garrett:  I'm a Nazi

Chris Harrison:  You get yet ANOTHER free trip to Thailand

Fuck Chris Harrison forever the man is dead to me I'm serious.  I might have to donate to the possibility of Season 5 of Unreal over this

• Love 14

Thinking about moving to California ... gee, surprise. *coughrealityshowfamewhorescough*

She wants four corgis. I'm good with that. But Garrett and Harrison no way? Deal breaker.

Minivan will easily hold four corgi crates.

Bring on BIP! Yeay!

• Love 5

I can't even deal with this box of rocks. You like racist homophobic conspiracy shit? Stand behind it. Or get off my tv. Did anyone believe him?  Ass. Hope a Costco pallet falls on him.

• Love 20

I’m watching the non-proposal and it’s very obvious by Becca’s expression and body language while Blake was talking that he was not her choice. I thought y’all said she let him propose, but he didn’t actually get there. So that kind of says something about her character at least.

Blake is so good looking. I’m glad he’s still on the market. But I’m not blown away by his normal reaction. I thought he was going to go postal by the way Harrison described it. What a let down. Too bad Blake can’t be the bachelor. I like him better than the others mostly. Get ready to hate him on BIP.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Wow, ABC easily spent $1,200 on that van

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

That van is like 25 years old.

I know. I LMAO when I saw it. It will last longer than this relationship though, so there's that.

1 minute ago, backformore said:

Is it just me, or did he get better looking as the season went on?  

It's just you. Ha ha ha!

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, backformore said:

"i'm sorry I did something" is apologizing for your own actions.

"I"m sorry if you are offended by what I did " is apologizing for the OTHER person's reactions to your actions.  

There's a big difference. 

My mom: dammit, he should've cried for that one. He only cried when it was ALL ABOUT HIM.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, backformore said:

Is it just me, or did he get better looking as the season went on?  

Yes, for sure. It says something when they grow on you, instead of what usually happens. Example, the blonde douche was cute at first and kept getting uglier. 

• Love 7

Missed most of Garrett’s date, but tuned in just in time to hear Garrett say his family ran off his ex-wife and if he had a do-over, he’d get them MORE up in his relationship earlier on. Uhh, probably not exactly a good policy to try to win over the OTHER family. But I imagine their families getting together to celebrate Festivus. ...Left the room a minute and he’s crying to some guy (step-dad? Uncle?) now he’s crying to some curly-haired lady (sister?) who is battling this humidity and losing. Garrett is a blubbering mess. Now Becca is crying over hearing that Garrett cried. I don’t know what is happening but this means Walls Are Down, so it bodes well for their Journey. This poor curly-haired lady’s hair is now 3-feet high, despite being tied in a pony-tail. I don’t know where they are, but it is obviously a tropical locale or the hot/rainy season.

Oh, the intro out of the commercial tells me this is the Maldives. Sister now has her hair firmly in a top-knot bun...but it’s escaping. Oh, man, Becca is totally pulling an Arie. It’s always been Blake and he’s the right choice on paper, but the more she learns about Garrett, the more drawn to him she is. Wait, there’s another even older guy here now, too. Maybe he’s the step-dad. I don’t know what’s happening because my family is too damn loud. I think Blake is freaking out again but I can’t hear. Did Becca TELL Blake she’s feeling Garrett? What happened? Now the mom from Fresh off the Boat is there?? And, oh my god, everyone go to sleep—especially my husband!!

now my husband went to bed, but the 10-year-old and 18-year-old are all being loud. There’s a boat, there’s dolphins, and Garrett does a “shark attack” pulling Becca’s leg under water. But other than that, didn’t hear a word they said. Holy Jesus, now my daughter is playing “It’s a Hard Knock Life” and choreographing dance moves for summer camp! Whelp, I’m just going to assume nothing of note is happening and thankfully I have you guys to keep me informed. Wait, silence just fell over the house for me to hear Garrett say, “You don’t give me butterflies, you give me eagles.” Oh, boy, I was better off NOT hearing.

Hour 2. The family has scattered—possibly huddling in fear of mom’s wrath. (Took long enough!) Becca is “in her head”—the cardinal sin of the Right Reasons Journey. But she’s always been in love with Blake and can’t imagine saying goodbye to him, so that means Goodbye, Blake!

“Prepare yourselves for what you’re about to see!!” Harrison is REALLY kicking this most dramatic moment in Bachelor history up a few notches!! Becca shouldn’t have been smiling and looking at Blake adoringly as he ramped up to his proposal; the lead usually gives a pained look so they know it’s coming. Oh, wait, Harrison is talking to Blake in between the dumping and the proposal. I WASN’T prepared for this! But it’s smart because people tune out and don’t watch ATFR. But I thought since Blake was SO SWEATY that he was going to pass out cold from the heat coupled with an anxiety attack. Or, maybe fling himself out to sea. So it wasn’t really as dramatic as we were led to believe. “The only red flags were there were no red flags” is this generation’s “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

Oh, wow, Becca’s sister is in air conditioning and her hair is still approximately 16 inches wide, so I guess don’t let the humidity scare you off from the Maldives, ladies.

So they DO record these “happy couple” rendezvous, so we can stop blaming Arie for “recording” their break up.

Oh, I just noticed I said nothing about the engagement. Whelp, that’s a thing that happened. Still don’t like or trust this guy. And right on cue... It’s not even just the “mean likes”—nothing about him seems genuine. Wait, so we’re supposed to accept  Garrett’s apology and give him time to learn and grow—but we’re NOT supposed to extend Arie the same courtesy? Mmhmm. 

But which one of these two has the Costco membership?!? Harrison is missing the hard-hitting questions, lol. 

Becca and Garrett win a trip to Thailand and a busted minivan! This is like The Price is Right Showcase Showdown! Suddenly the Costco membership is like the consolation prize. Speaking of which, good luck with that engagement, Becs. The license plate in FNLROSE! Lol.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Nowhere said:

What’s sad is that Blake got the damaged goods edit so he stands no chance to be the next Bachelor. He doesn’t fit the pretty boy, parents are still in love, mama’s boy description they like so much. He’s going to try like hell to be so heartbroken but he’ll never get the gig. Sorry, Blake.

I don't know. For some reason I think they're waiting for the reaction of the finale tonight.

1 hour ago, b2H said:

Did either of the guys ask her mother or uncle for Becca’s hand?  I don’t think either one did.

Thank gawd, I hate that patriarchal bullshit.  And since the bachelorette does the choosing, I really think she should be the one who proposes.

• Love 15

Don’t worry, Becca. I seriously doubt any man is going to “question his worth” because YOU didn’t want to marry him. She is so full of herself. 

Ok she’s kissing Blake’s ass a lot for being an engaged and happy woman. I think she’s leaving the door open just in case. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't know. For some reason I think they're waiting for the reaction of the finale tonight.

I think they are waiting for BIP to play out. Our next Bach is probably there.

• Love 4

I wanted to feel more sympathetic toward Blake when his hopes were being dashed by Becca in the Maldives...but between the sweat pouring down his face and running off the tip of his nose, while he was valiantly trying to ignore it--I guess his breast pocket handkerchief was one of those useless fake ones--and Becca's hair totally losing whatever style they originally had it in, so she looked like a castaway, I was too busy cracking up. 

When we subsequently saw a forlorn Blake, wiping his tears and his sweat with a small towel, it would have been cool if a hand had reached out every few seconds and taken his soiled towel and handed him a fresh one. 

I can totally see Nick Viall and Dean Unglert doing a parody of that whole rejection scene. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Ok she’s kissing Blake’s ass a lot for being an engaged and happy woman. I think she’s leaving the door open just in case. 

I hate that BS about how the rejected one is "such a great guy" and will "make some woman so happy" and "be a perfect husband." If he was THAT great, you would have picked him. I wish sometime the person would say, "How you held your fork drove me crazy" and "Burping after a meal is so gross" or "I can't stand your hair" and "If you weren't such a lazy ass maybe you would shave one in a while." Stuff like that. You know, stuff she's going to say to Garrett after a couple months of living with him.

Or even: "There's nothing wrong with you, I just liked someone else better."

• Love 17

Blake was very perceptive in worrying about the negative vibe from Becca's family, their later televised comments to Becca notwithstanding. Blake correctly SENSED their reality. And, if one goes frame by frame when the parents are praising Blake to Becca, one can see her blank, affectless face.

She should have cut sad-sack Blake the penultimate week; Jason wouldn't have been nearly as broken up at a Finale rejection.

All these seasons, all the show variations, and Chris Harrison still can't interview to save his life. "How did you feel?" "How DO you feel?" "How do you feel watching this back?" "What do you wish you'd said?" "What do you want to say?"

Well, Peeps, it isn't often that one gets to see Freud on TV, so let's all be grateful for Garrett's "I remind her of her Dad!"

• Love 12

Come on guys, you're expecting way too much from Garrett's apology than he is mentally capable of.  He could never be able to put those sentences together like you did.

• Love 12

Garrett mentioned diapers two separate times.  

I'm sorry, but changing diapers is a part of raising kids, but it's a SMALL part.  It's a weird thing to focus on. gee, can't wait to get married, have kids and change diapers?  

• Love 3

She didn’t seem to be that excited about Garret’s proposal with that weak ass “yes?”

And don’t worry Garret, the fella’s aren’t the least bit concerned about this one being off the market. Nobody cares. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I hate that BS about how the rejected one is "such a great guy" and will "make some woman so happy" and "be a perfect husband."

TBH, Rachel did not say that to Peter. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

She gives Garret eagles. Lmao! There’s no way she doesn’t know he’s dumb as a rock. I’d be laughing inside and starting to imagine what I can say during the break-up that he’d actually understand. Omg. 

The cynical side of me wonders if the tables tipped in Garrett's favor when she saw the family acreage. Looks like he comes from money.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

TBH, Rachel did not say that to Peter. 

That's because Peter had the audacity to take getting engaged very seriously and two months of fantasy dates with twenty other men wasn't a selling point to propose on demand. 

• Love 21

I always kind of knew that Becca would choose Garrett. He seems to be just her type. Blandly handsome, kind of picks up the beliefs of any person he happens to be around, will look good in pictures at county fairs. 

But for real, she just lit up around him, no matter what he said. She never had the heart eyes for anyone that she did for him.

• Love 8

If Becca’s dad was so loving and caring, why would neo-nazi remind her of him? That’s not a compliment to her father.

Oh a mullet wig! Aren’t they so funny with their unoriginal, quirky couple inside jokes? No.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, DNR said:

I thought his wig was gonna slide off in that heat ! 

Wow... his ears look H U G E sitting  there talking to CH in the aftermath .   Hope Blake tells her what a jerk she is ?

ugh i can’t wait for this crying Garrett proposal ( sorry first wife)

Wait, why do people think Blake wears a wig?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

She didn’t seem to be that excited about Garret’s proposal with that weak ass “yes?”

That's because the ring Garrett picked was butt-ugly and Becca visibly recoiled when she saw it.

• Love 5