Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E11: The Three-Hour Live Finale

• Start Topic

I can't believe she's going to make him propose. It's clear, since he's the first we see, that he's going, so YIKES!!!!! We know from the past she could stop him if she wanted. 

Maybe she was going to say yes until she saw all that sweat.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, DNR said:

Uh oh Blake ( hair club for men?)..seems like she’s just not that into you ?

* if she picks Garrett , i predict another Garrett cries during vows Bachlorette wedding special 

There’s no good reason this show has to be THREE gdamn hours?

It is a combo of the last episode and The Men Tell All

But the are at the proposals pretty early, aren’t they?

• Love 2
12 hours ago, DNR said:

Ran to google during commercials and Yup , Garrett did the emotional crying routine. ?? 

yeah , Becca’s got terrible taste in men. 

*! Omg a shadowbox ???? ???????????

And it’s gone already! ?   Yay, I was able to see it on my computer! Thx for the link!

Edited by StatMom

Between the sweating and crying, is anyone else worried about dehydration? Blake, just take off that jacket! You'll overheat!

Edited by kazza
  • Love 7

Seriously Blake: “I can’t believe I have to do this alone...” blah blah blah. Put the man on suicide watch. Geez and now they’re bringing him out on stage to suffer through it again??? This show has sunk really low. 

• Love 6

He should have passed out. At least that would have been different. This wasn't any different than anyone else who got dumped. So maybe Garrett dumps her. That would be different. Cause so far, much ado about nothing. Why am I surprised by this? 

• Love 11

I thought his wig was gonna slide off in that heat ! 

Wow... his ears look H U G E sitting  there talking to CH in the aftermath .   Hope Blake tells her what a jerk she is ?

ugh i can’t wait for this crying Garrett proposal ( sorry first wife)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

It's still there. I clicked and it took me to the YouTube vid.

I’m getting a “video not available” message — maybe we’re overloading it. Will check back — thanks, Saber!

Edited by StatMom
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I liked the Ben Flapjack reaction better when he was pissed and didn't want anything to do with Ashley after she turned down his proposal.

Oh yeah, so did I. When B did that old scripted "Can I walk you out?" (not even the correct MAY I walk you out), I was hoping for some ballsy response. I can think of a few fun replies. But no. No drah-ma there, Harrison.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, StatMom said:

And it’s gone already! ?

Click on the title of the vid .  The first wife will be saying Been there Done that during Garret’s bachelorette proposal ???

* crying across America ?? A little over the top CH 

*** whoa. There was a commercial for Jennifer Garner movie ‘peppermint’ - she looks badass in it 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I liked the Ben Flapjack reaction better when he was pissed and didn't want anything to do with Ashley after she turned down his proposal.

Difference between Ashley and Becca.... Ashley tried to stop Ben but he wouldn’t let her talk and plowed on.  It was his own fault if he got embarrassed 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

When B did that old scripted "Can I walk you out?" (not even the correct MAY I walk you out), I was hoping for some ballsy response. I can think of a few fun replies

Me too, I hope that I would go out with a bang making some smart ass remarks.

11 minutes ago, DNR said:

thought his wig was gonna slide off in that heat !

LMAO is Blake wearing a wig? hahahaaaaaaaa

• Love 2

I was wondering if the big ending was Blake pushing her off the dock and into the water.

Now THAT would have been the most dramatic, blah, blah, blah....

Anyway, we are 10 minutes into the third hour and still no proposal.  I don’t think I like this new schedule.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

Can she not just, for once, you know, WALK UP to a guy instead of wrapping her fucking legs around him?  Gawd I am so sick of this! 

How about when she jumped into her mother's lap.....She's like a monkey.

34 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Chris, you got one thing right, this has been painful to watch and I'm not even talking about whoever's about to have a meltdown, but I keep looking at the clock and asking is it over yet. Please hurry up and put me out of my misery. 

Vomit inducing.

1 hour ago, Kareem said:

Someone in Garrett's family said Garrett is 'special'.  Got that right. Wondering how long it's going to take her to realize the dude has a brain like a bb in a boxcar. Hard to imagine forever with him. Yikes.  

His obnoxious sales pitch evidently worked on them. All I could think about was him trying whatever it takes to close the deal. Blah.... Blake's looking slightly better to me.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
14 minutes ago, DNR said:

LMAO is Blake wearing a wig? hahahaaaaaaaa

Haha his hair looks weird . Hairline looks glued on .... maybe it’s real but it’s looking fake to me ?

* oh Blake . “It’ll affect who i am forever ( or something like that) ??wimp

• Love 2

Becca's family seemed so sweet, but all I could think of while watching her family (um, mom) was that I need to budget for lip line filler.   No matter the cost.   

When they kept asking, "Is Garrett going to challenge you?" what they meant was "What is his IQ, exactly?"  

• Love 17
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

This is the "the most emotional finale ever"?!? Harrison  you are full of sh*t!

Patience. We haven't gotten to Garrett's tear filled proposal yet. That boy feels a lot of emotions. 

• Love 2