Type keyword(s) to search

Sandra Lee In The Media

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, ByTor said:

I'm not sure how current this picture is, but here's Brycer!

3388362517001_5285389086001_528533929100

Where? I see Seth MacFarane and three chicks.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:26 PM, Tabbygirl521 said:

Am on phone so cannot link to the story but she kicked Paul Ryan off her set today. Now I want to marry her. 

OK, I dislike her again.

• Love 2

At first I thought Brycer was the guy on the left, but then realized he looked way too old to be Brycer.

Is that a bottle of booze I see in the left-hand corner?  Nice to see Aunt Sandy hasn't changed. :P

On the previews of the new season of "Food Network Star," there was a glimpse of Aunt Sandy, so presumably she's going to be a guest on at least one upcoming episode.

• Love 2

And there it was! They brought her in to judge this week's "Beauty and the Beast" composition, because the contestants had to demonstrate their skill at making .... TABLESCAPES!

She looked pretty good, but I think she's had a LOT of work done.

• Love 1

You're not exaggerating there. Sandy looked pulled pretty tight. However, I thought she did a great job with the judging. She actually had some very good points about the food and presentations and didn't focus as much on the tablescapes as I'd expected.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ok, against my best judgment, I'm going to watch the fiasco that is "The Next Food Network Whatever"  just to see Sandra Lee.

We've been through a lot,  my friends. Snandra deserves our friendship 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 2

This was Cindy Adams "Page Six" item 7/10/17   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So what’s cooking?
Sandra Lee is Gov. Cuomo’s live-in homemaker for one-fifth of her 51 years.

Divorced, newly rich, stunning, big with recipes on magazines, shows and Food Network, her shtick has been semi-homemade whatevers. But she now has three nonchef-related shows on the fire.

The surrounding aroma is she’s cooking up a whole new career — and it’s nonedible.

• Love 1
(edited)
43 minutes ago, BennyB said:

The surrounding aroma is she’s cooking up a whole new career — and it’s nonedible.

Just like her food *ba da bum*

Edited by Toothbrush
  • Love 7

Argh! I missed it! Aunt Sandy's episode of "Celebrity Family Feud" (where she played against Lea Thompson) aired last Sunday (8/6). Oh well -- off to check to see if it's on Hulu. 

• Love 1
On 10/8/2017 at 9:18 PM, jcbrown said:

Hello, shrikes! SLop's Haunted Halloween is re-running next Saturday. Set your DVRs if you need a fix of her HAlloween insanity (this is not her best but is better than nothing).

What time? I looked through the DVR guide for sat on Cooking and Food and didn't see it. My Sandra Lee autorecord series (don't mock me. I hate to miss any of her foolishness* only shows the Halloween Baking Championship. Also is this the Alice in Wonderland episode? If so I have that one saved already. Or is this the Castle one where she has the elaborate story of a dead 14th century courtesan? LOL I need that one!

Sandra Lee's Haunted Halloween

Food Network Saturday 10/14, 8:00 AM-8:30 AM (Eastern)  Released 2016

Sandra celebrates the Halloweens that she has had in the past as she looks back at spooky Halloween and English queen costumes.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MissMel said:

Sandra celebrates the Halloweens that she has had in the past as she looks back at spooky Halloween and English queen costumes.

Thanks...I realized my error when I tabbed through and started looking at 10 am instead of the early morning!

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:47 PM, J-Man said:

Brycer still looks he's the winner of the "Most Likely to Get Beat Up" award in school.

I'm think we'll be seeing an "Aunt Sandy Dearest" book coming out in the future at some point.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 0:37 AM, Toothbrush said:

Just like her food *ba da bum*

Ha! Beat me too it!

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:46 AM, MissMel said:

Darn! It's not Halloween until I see her specials on FN.

Even though I don't live in the area anymore, I still sometimes visit this site, and I happened to encounter an article on the worst king cake recipes.  If you scroll to the bottom you will see something familiar.

Worst King Cake Recipes

Seems like no "worst recipes" list is complete without our Sandy!

Edited by ragstoriches
  • Love 2

I love that the king cake made with applesauce, wheat flour, & low fat cream cheese is ranked higher than Aunt Sandy's.

I posted this in the small talk thread last year:

On 1/24/2017 at 3:39 PM, Toothbrush said:

I belong to a Facebook group of people from my hometown of New Orleans. Someone posted Sandra's king cake recipe (using whack-a-breadstick dough) as a WTF and the comments are brutal! She is a hack, a walking hate crime, a worse cook than Lisa Douglas, her cookbooks are found in the fiction or horror sections of the bookstore. It was like reading the TWOP thread all over agin. You do not mess with people's king cake!!

• Love 2

Wow! That was intense. My sister, who is younger than me, had the same diagnosis. She had a lumpectomy and radiation and took Tamoxifan for many years. She is fine.

I am eager to see the documentary. I am glad that Sandra is fine now and is using her experience to educate other women.

On 1/18/2018 at 7:40 PM, grisgris said:

I am eager to see the documentary. I am glad that Sandra is fine now and is using her experience to educate other women.

Hopefully, not in a kitchen.

(edited)

Thinking of you guys in relation to Anthony Bourdain and Sandra Lee. He mocked her (rightly so) but she was pretty kind to him. She knew she was an idiot. That is her brand!

I am still soooo sad 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 1

I just watched her documentary. I cried like a baby, and I have a new respect for Sandra Lee. I myself.........am 2 years overdue for my own mammogram.  She laid it all out. God be with her, and I am now teetering between fear of scheduling my mammogram tomorrow, and her strength of making sure there is early screening.  Gov. Cuomo seems very supportive and his children were really kind to her.  Kimber was with her thru the entire thing. I am just a little in aw of her. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, DuckyinKy said:

I just watched her documentary. I cried like a baby, and I have a new respect for Sandra Lee. I myself.........am 2 years overdue for my own mammogram.  She laid it all out. God be with her, and I am now teetering between fear of scheduling my mammogram tomorrow, and her strength of making sure there is early screening.  Gov. Cuomo seems very supportive and his children were really kind to her.  Kimber was with her thru the entire thing. I am just a little in aw of her. 

Get the mammogram. 7 years ago an "area of concern" turned into cancer. It was a slow growth type, and I opted for a lumpectomy. Cancer free today. And the diagnosis came in October, to which my husband told me I was taking breast cancer awareness month way too seriously. :-}

• Love 2
On 10/25/2018 at 5:05 PM, DuckyinKy said:

Is it on HBO? Where did you see it?