Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E32: Reunion: Behind the Screams

druzy
  • Start Topic

She found him at a gas station. 

My sister met her husband when he and his friends randomly crank called her phone number. 20 years later, they're still married. You can meet the right person in many places. They seem happy and he seems to be nice to Aubree. I hope it works out for them long term.

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

My sister met her husband when he and his friends randomly crank called her phone number. 20 years later, they're still married. You can meet the right person in many places. They seem happy and he seems to be nice to Aubree. I hope it works out for them long term.

That's the cutest story! 

And I hope no one thought my comment was being disparaging of Chelsea and Cole. I don't care where they met. I think it's kind of random and cute. I was just stating a fact. I do think they have a fairly good chance at longevity. 

• Love 11
On 8/10/2018 at 12:04 PM, Christina87 said:

Kail was a dental assistant at the point where we weren't sure if the show was coming back. I was so proud of her, and was hoping she would go back to school and work her way up to hygienist! I think she would have been great at that. She could have found her next babydaddy in South Dakota and worked for Randy! Now, she sees that as "beneath" her. 

That was back when I did not mind her, too. I still thought she was bitchy but she seemed down-to-earth and practical. The fame and celebrity really went to her head and she became insufferable. 

• Love 11
On 8/8/2018 at 7:03 PM, Christina87 said:

I can't believe ADAM was making $200,000 and still not paying child support!!! What a total dickhead!!! Aubree could have every advantage in the world, with her parents making a combined 500K, her grandfather probably making between 100-300K, and whatever Cole makes added to all that. Instead, adam has to be totally selfish, and buy what? Tattoos? Gym memberships? Drugs? It pisses me off that even someone as self centered as him could not care about his children being supported. 

To give up that kind of money, though, means he really wanted out! I doubt he is turning his life around and doing great things, but I have to begrudgingly see Mrs. Lind's probable point. Adam doesn't want to be on the show anymore, to the point he gave up 200K of east money every season, and would rather just move on with his life (doing drugs, but whatever).

I think Adam realized that his drug use was becoming a major storyline and that he was going to be arrested if he continued to allow himself to be filmed.  I think giving up $200,000/season says more about how important his drug habit is than it does about how much he wants to be off the show for any other reason. 

• Love 14

The things is, I can't fully blame Brianna for the mess with her and Kail. If I recall correctly, during the episode when they first filmed the original girls' reaction to Brianna joining the show, Kail was the main one who acted all disgusted at the thought of Brianna joining the cast. The other girls weren't thrilled, but they had more of a "well this is their show so they can do what they want" attitude vs. Kail who immediately started bashing her character. While Brianna and Javi added fuel to the flame, there was obviously already an underlying issue with Bri and Kail way before she even dated Javi.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think Adam realized that his drug use was becoming a major storyline and that he was going to be arrested if he continued to allow himself to be filmed.  I think giving up $200,000/season says more about how important his drug habit is than it does about how much he wants to be off the show for any other reason. 

Ditto. 

I don’t trust addicts. At all. Nothing is more important than their next fix, not even their life!

2 hours ago, Rembeeazy said:

The things is, I can't fully blame Brianna for the mess with her and Kail. If I recall correctly, during the episode when they first filmed the original girls' reaction to Brianna joining the show, Kail was the main one who acted all disgusted at the thought of Brianna joining the cast. The other girls weren't thrilled, but they had more of a "well this is their show so they can do what they want" attitude vs. Kail who immediately started bashing her character. While Brianna and Javi added fuel to the flame, there was obviously already an underlying issue with Bri and Kail way before she even dated Javi.

I agree with this, but there is never an excuse to attack someone. Ever. (Defense of yourself or loved ones isn’t an attack)

Brianna has poor impulse control (which Kailyn knew). People need to stop playing these kind of games with others, one day someone will get seriously hurt for no reason what-so-ever. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Mothra said:

Works for me.

• Love 4

The things is, I can't fully blame Brianna for the mess with her and Kail.

I mostly blame Javi, for being an idiot and a shit stirring asshole. Then I blame Kail for taking the bait, and for holding Javi to a higher dating standard than she holds herself. Kail is also addicted to the drama of it all. And Brianna is desperate for air time. They're all to blame, but mostly Javi created the mess. He knew what would set Kail off and went for it.

When all this was going on, was Javi already busy impregnating girl #3?

• Love 11
On 8/9/2018 at 12:55 AM, happykitteh said:

The producers, MTV, whoever, need to stop allowing family and friends to attend the taping of the reunions. Had Briana not had The Coven and Kail her group of hangers-on neither would have been emboldened to act the way they did. Exception would be Barb since she's Jace's real mom. Even though Kail's friends and The Coven appear on the show the only people that need be onstage are the  teen moms. I like Chelsea and her family, they're not shit stirrers,  but Cole needn't be there either. I don't go with my husband when he travels for business meetings. And wasn't Randy there last year? I adore Jo but he was barely on the show this season and he's not a Teen Mom so why was he onstage?Javi needs to be cut off too. MTV needs to tell the moms they aren't going to pay travel expenses for friends and family and if they choose to travel on their own dime they MAY NOT come to the studio. Same goes for the kids. As has been pointed out previously, the taping is no place for kids to be. If the moms want to bring family or friends let them take the kids sightseeing while the moms are taping. That'd be a helluva lot more fun, especially for the kids, than sitting in a studio for hours on end.

I agree with you, neither of them woulda had the audacity to behave that way if their entourage wasn’t around them. 

• Love 2