Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E32: Reunion: Behind the Screams

druzy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, druzy said:

I'm so confused. I thought Chelsea skyped her segment.

Who has a choice about whether they go into work or not? I wonder if my boss will accept that I have bad feeling about working tomorrow, so I'll just stay home?

• Love 17

Ok, which one of you blurry faces was yelling at Barb from the cab? I could have just watched that part & skipped the rest.

Becky doesn't fuck around when it comes to Kail. I'm surprised she has lasted this long on the payroll. She must keep her mouth shut when it comes to Chris. 

• Love 16

Wow, Kail looks SO bad.  Does she own any clothes that actually fit her?  I can’t believe she can look at the footage of herself walking around in those shorts and think she looks good.  Her legs are like sausages struggling to be freed from their casings. 

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, SimonSeymour said:

That was complete garbage. I fast-forwarded over 70% of it. I never thought I’d write this, but I think I’m out. 

Yeah.. I mean I thought the last behind the scenes special was hard to stomach. This was even worse. At least this time I didn’t see any of the kids around.. so points for that.

This was disgusting to watch. I can’t believe people act this way. I know we’ve got the real housewives shows, I don’t watch those but I’ve seen bits and pieces and I know sometimes they get physical occasionally but something about the Tm girls is more gross and constant. And feels disgusting. I can’t explain it.

• Love 11

I've only seen the clips thus far, but that was beyond ridiculous. If the producers wanted to stage drama and Kail and Briana were both willing to play into it, they should've done that shit away from the pregnant woman and five foot retiree. Putting the other castmembers in harm's way crossed a line.

• Love 19

So, a couple of things...

Kailyn’s habitual use of the “order of protection” against her baby daddies because she is angry at them totally led to the very reasonable assumption that Chris beats the shit out of her in front of her kids. And during the time that she is angry, she encourages that belief. 

So she can GTFO with her “don’t talk about my family” bullshit. Just because you don’t hate him anymore because he’s letting you have seabiscuit rides, other people remember that you marched your ass down to the courthouse and got an RO  

I am not impressed with the DeJesus family behavior. Every reunion they attend (even at TM3), turns into a shit show. However, I am also uncomfortable with the one brown chick on the cast getting paid so much less. I know correlation isn’t causation, but I can’t unsee that. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 19

I’m surprised nobody has loyalty to Kail here... Brianna comes on the show with her family and I feel broke girl code to begin with whether the my work a 9-5 job or not. Brianna brings this on herself she runs her mouth texts Kail saying suck my dick and stuff. I agree with Kail her and her sister are thugs I’m surprised there not kicked off the show there’s been nothing but trouble siince they added them. Kail deserves to defend herself she’s had enough and she has to fight both of them which is bullshit. I wish Brianna would deal with herself not cry to her sister and get Brittany to fight her battles it’s annoying how she acts like a victim, she’s not a victim at all in my eyes. If she didn’t want trouble she shouldn’t have hooked up with Javi to begin with especially just starting the show knowing she was gonna have to go to these reunions... dumb on her part. She’s no innocent victim yes Kail was broke up with Javi but she’s a shit starter. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Ok, which one of you blurry faces was yelling at Barb from the cab?

ROFLMAO!

44 minutes ago, Mainer said:

her and her sister are thugs

I say they are worse than Janelle but Janelle wins for putting her kids in dangerous situations.

I agree with Randy that production, or at least one producer, planned the whole thing.  Here is an article my sister sent me.  Who is JC and apparently there are many allegations with him.

I would get rid of the coven.  I also caught smarmy Javi and his little smirk, "What happened............."  Asshole found the camera AGAIN!

• Love 12

Let's not forget these 'women' are mothers

2 hours ago, Steph J said:

Presumably there aren't two deranged famewhores at your workplace screaming at each other and trying to get into a physical altercation. I don't blame Chelsea for leaving; someone could have gotten hurt because of those idiots and the producers were clearly prioritizing drama over everyone's safety.

This.  And after last years fiasco it was completely reasonable for anybody to be on edge. 

• Love 10

Leah really ought to distance herself from Kail at this point. 

If Kail and Brianna ever do get into it, hopefully they'll both break their thumbs on each others jaws, so there will be some peace and quiet.  No screeching, no tweeting. 

• Love 16

I haven't seen this episode yet, but I saw the clips posted above...

I do think Kail was provoked, Briana dished out of a low blow, but damn she's had it coming with the way she treats the all the girls who are with her ex's. Kail's finally met her match, Briana's no Vee, she's not gonna just sit there and ignore somebody talking all that shit about her. Briana is trashy but you know what? I'll bet Kail will think twice next time she starts talking shit about somebody her ex is dating. She seems to have kept pretty quiet about Javi's current girlfriend, Lauren. 

I respect that Briana refused to walk on eggshells for Kail. 

And Jenelle can't come without David, how pathetic but not at all shocking. lol. I really hate women like that, who can't spend 2 seconds without their man. It's sooo weak and pathetic and obnoxious. 

• Love 12

Just watched the clips posted up above.  Where is the MTV who wouldn't tolerate any violence?  I remember when Brynn threw a fork on the Real World or the guy who threw Irene's bunny in the canal and slapped her both got booted off of their shows (I think Brynn did or had to go to counseling).  Briana came out guns blazing, who knows what she said other than bitch you wanna talk about me, bitch, bitch, bitch, let me at that bitch...……...

Not sure what Kail did or said beforehand.  She was meandering her way over closer to Briana.  She's all bark and no bite, too.  And wow, she did not look good in that top and jeans.  She's got a bunch of yes people who tell her she looks good rather than real friends who'd say no, don't wear that outfit.   Briana needs to go.  Zero tolerance and all.  Kail, maybe make her recurring and see if that adjusts her attitude.

This is why I think they need one season of moms, then that season ends, and you get a new crop.  No chance for them to get thinking they're all powerful.  How does Kail think she got a producer fired?  Just wrong.  She's the help, not management.  She has zero good judgment.  

Jenelle needs to be fired for other reasons.

MTV has created some monsters from the Teen Mom shows (or funded monsters in progress):  Jenelle, Briana, Kail, Amber, and Farrah.  There are only a few who seem to have their shit together.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

ROFLMAO!

I say they are worse than Janelle but Janelle wins for putting her kids in dangerous situations.

I agree with Randy that production, or at least one producer, planned the whole thing.  Here is an article my sister sent me.  Who is JC and apparently there are many allegations with him.

I would get rid of the coven.  I also caught smarmy Javi and his little smirk, "What happened............."  Asshole found the camera AGAIN!

true, what Jenelle did is the ultimate thug move actually lol, pointing a gun at somebody to get them to comply with what you want them to do. ah. it is what it is. 

but ya, i agree, bri and her sister are thugs and amber's got a lot of that in her, too. none of them did what jenelle did, tho. lol. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So, a couple of things...

Kailyn’s habitual use of the “order of protection” against her baby daddies because she is angry at them totally led to the very reasonable assumption that Chris beats the shit out of her in front of her kids. And during the time that she is angry, she encourages that belief. 

So she can GTFO with her “don’t talk about my family” bullshit. Just because you don’t hate him anymore because he’s letting you have seabiscuit rides, other people remember that you marched your ass down to the courthouse and got an RO  

I am not impressed with the DeJesus family behavior. Every reunion they attend (even at TM3), turns into a shit show. However, I am also uncomfortable with the one brown chick on the cast getting paid so much less. I know correlation isn’t causation, but I can’t unsee that. 

Briana hasn't been a cast member nearly as long as the other girls have. 

As for the DeJesus family...god help them, they don't know any better. i have no sympathy for kail, tho, we ALL know she has a way of doing everything she can to make your life hell if she doesn't like you. 

• Love 16

What irked me is that Briana (who also used the word “r*******” to describe the situation with Kail to Brittany) stopped to run her mouth right in front of a six months pregnant Chelsea. Then Brittany jumped over the couch, passed Jo and landed directly in front of Chelsea. 

Of ALL of the places to stop on the set? 

Who does that?!?! Not safe!!!

They’re trash bags (Kail, Bri & Brittany) for engaging in the most unprofessional behavior in the world, not just for a studio audience to witness, but for it to be on camera for everyone to see. They should be ashamed of their behavior, but they aren’t smart enough to realize they just acted like teenagers, with their wannabe thug shit & having a fucking entourage with them to “back them up”, but they’re not. Good luck in life. 

Also, if Brittany attacked Kail from behind, and it looked like Kail actually fell/dropped to the ground bc Brittany grabbed her from behind, why didn’t anyone press charges against Brittany? I ? Brittany 90% of the time, but as some of you have said, the Coven keeps her down. Regardless, isn’t that assault?

PS: Kail, your “I Only Make Boys” shirt isn’t correct. The baby daddy’s sperm determines the gender of the baby. 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 22
37 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Just watched the clips posted up above.  Where is the MTV who wouldn't tolerate any violence?  I remember when Brynn threw a fork on the Real World or the guy who threw Irene's bunny in the canal and slapped her both got booted off of their shows (I think Brynn did or had to go to counseling).  Briana came out guns blazing, who knows what she said other than bitch you wanna talk about me, bitch, bitch, bitch, let me at that bitch...……...

Not sure what Kail did or said beforehand.  She was meandering her way over closer to Briana.  She's all bark and no bite, too.  And wow, she did not look good in that top and jeans.  She's got a bunch of yes people who tell her she looks good rather than real friends who'd say no, don't wear that outfit.   Briana needs to go.  Zero tolerance and all.  Kail, maybe make her recurring and see if that adjusts her attitude.

This is why I think they need one season of moms, then that season ends, and you get a new crop.  No chance for them to get thinking they're all powerful.  How does Kail think she got a producer fired?  Just wrong.  She's the help, not management.  She has zero good judgment.  

Jenelle needs to be fired for other reasons.

MTV has created some monsters from the Teen Mom shows (or funded monsters in progress):  Jenelle, Briana, Kail, Amber, and Farrah.  There are only a few who seem to have their shit together.

Brynn had to have a meeting with the housemates to see if they wanted her to go home.  I was so mad about that. Mostly because I had a girl crush on her.  Hahaha She got to stay though. 

Kail and Brianna should both be fined for this nonsense.  Hit them where it hurts.  They are both still mouthing on twitter. It won’t end. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, druzy said:

How utterly stupid and neglectful of Randy/Chelsea to allow Aubree to watch the live filming, knowing what happened at the last reunion and the probability that drama and fighting would happen again.  Like the MTV "higher ups" have ever been able to control the losers on this show.

• Love 19

All season I’ve thought Brianna needs to go, and it’s so weird how Brittany is filmed almost equally as much. They should not have aloud Brittany out on stage given the situation and the fact she’s not actually the teen mom. Brianna would’ve kept her mouth shut!! Hahah. Brianna is such a pussy!! She’s only tough with her sister around!  ??  

I also agree with the comment about her being slow! When Javi or her mom, sister ask her what’s going on after she starts all this shit she will literally say “I don’t know” with that DURRRR look on her face!!  At least Kail has a brain and knows what she’s mad about!  Brianna says Kail was talking shit over text, couldn’t even remember what was said ( duhhhh) but still much different then posting things online....         Another thing.... Kail kept her cool the best she could last reunion and handled it pretty well for being ganged up, so I’m sure she was like I’ve had enough and probably felt like she had to prove she wasn’t scared of those bitches... sucks for the other girls makes it all look like a big drama show...   Kail shouldn’t have let them get her down to there level I feel bad she was obviously so mad she went there. 

Kail has a much better track record then janelle over the last ten years..

Brianna is the bad egg! GET RID OF HER! 

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, happykitteh said:

When I saw the preview of someone with long dark hair losing their shit and being restrained by security I assumed it was Jenelle freaking out on Barb, lol. I hope we get to see Jenelle's reaction to fans yelling out to Barb that they love her. That had to REALLY piss off Jenelle.

Briana went through the risks of surgery and all that pain for what? Her ass looks just as huge and deformed as it was pre-surgery and her thighs just as enormous. I loved when The Coven came to Miami post surgery and Brittany had no sympathy for Brianna's pain telling her it was her choice to keep cutting herself up. I think Mama DeJesus is upset about her daughters' violent behavior because she sees her meal ticket being cut off if they boot them off the show - which I hope they do. And I hope Javi is also fired. As vile as I find Kail I think Brianna is worse. As to the above poster's comment stating :"However, I am also uncomfortable with the one brown chick on the cast getting paid so much less" - It has nothing to do with her being "brown" and everything to do with her being a NEW CAST MEMBER. The others have put in 10 years and as such have received pay raises throughout the years. Most jobs don't pay the new employees the same salary as the long termers. Let's not assume racism where it doesn't exist.

Since Chris isn't a member of the cast and not a public figure could he sue Briana for libel for posting publicly that he beats the shit out of Kail in front of her kids? That's a horrible, horrible accusation to make when you don't have proof. I hope he can and does.

WTF is Kail doing to her face? Is she getting filler or is that just natural fat in her face? She looks completely different from when she started the show and not in a good way.

Chelsea is so damn gorgeous! I don't blame her for refusing to be in the middle of that shit show being pregnant. If she worked a "real life" job she would also be within her rights to refuse to participate in any task that could endanger her pregnancy.

Next season needs to be cut down to a cast of Barb and Jace, Joe, Vee and Isaac ( hopefully Kail will let Lincoln film with them for a paycheck) and Chelsea with her family. The rest of the bitches can go to hell.

The tabloids and blogs are the ones who  first reported that Chri  beat Kail, if he needs to sue anyone, it should be them.  Also, Bristol Palin is reportesly being being paid 250,000 for her first season, why pay her so much and only pay Brianna peanuts? 

• Love 10

Also... I actually feel bad for all the girls being attacked on the physical appearance, they all got money now of course they get plastic surgeries it comes with the fame and pressure of being put in front of the world like they are... 

If they werent reading all this horrible stuff about all there appearances maybe they’d back off from it.   I can’t imagine being any of the girls having people pick me apart like that. It’s very shallow.  

I think there actions and how they handle things is what makes them either ugly or pretty... I used to think Brianna was okay... but a Thug is a Thug is a Thug!  Either way I don’t feel the need to say such awful things about each of there appearances that’s just mean in my eyes! Let’s focus on the real issue... 

• Love 4

Kail's not my favorite, but she was right, I don't ever recall her saying anything about Bri's kids and the little she said about the Coven she said to their face or in their presence. 

Agreed!! Kail has never been my favorite either but Brianna knows how to make Kail look classy with the trashy trash she brings. The things Brianna says online and such, the place she goes when talking is such a low low “HOOD RAT” place... it’s so disgusting!! Like are you a girl? A woman? Or some dude?? It’s quite nasty and it ruins it her as a woman... 

I mean Javi is Javi he’s not perfect but he’s at least a somewhat respectful guy... not sure how he wasn’t completely turned off by her... she opens her mouth ans it’s yucky!! 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

The tabloids and blogs are the ones who  first reported that Chri  beat Kail, if he needs to sue anyone, it should be them.  Also, Bristol Palin is reportesly being being paid 250,000 for her first season, why pay her so much and only pay Brianna peanuts? 

Well, Bristol is a "celebrity" and I'm sure they are banking on that to give this dying franchise a boost. She was probably able to negotiate a higher beginning wage based on that. Not saying it's right, and you would think MTV would realize how this has the potential to make them really bad, since they only have one PoC in the franchise and her being under paid compared to the equally trashy white moms. Then again, I think it is a travesty that any of these women are paid six figures for this utter crap while people who do an actual service to the world, teachers come to mind, are so under paid.

• Love 18

I wish Briana hadn't come onstage like a wronged baby mama on Springer (she gave Kail what she wanted), but damn...look at what a snake Kail is. "Oh, I want to talk and clear the air." She lied and manipulated Bri into that one-on-one "convo" where Kail starts with "why do you think you can blahblahblah?" They should've had a mediator because Kail sucks at talking things out...or things ended up escalated, just the way she wanted.

Bone is an asshole. Calling Javi "F-A-K-E, Fake." You ever heard of an internal monologue? Basic civility?

This is the first time since the moms turned 20 that I felt the show was aptly named. Twitter fights and threats of physical fights -- they put the teen in "Teen Mom 2."

• Love 12

When Brianna first arrived on location, getting off the car, wearing a hoodie, she looked SO different to me. I seriously didn't recognize her. I had to rewind several times to look at her face. It was so funny. She looked like a boxer entering the ring, with a hoodie on and a scowl on her face. Speaking of her face...it looked so odd to me in this episode. Usually, she looks pretty at the reunions with someone professionally doing her makeup, but it was TOO much this time. 

It was hilarious when Brianna first walked onstage screaming and Kail just shrugs and says, "Ok, I'll fight you." Then Brianna continues to bait Kail, both of them being detained by security, and Kail repeating, "I'm trying to get to you." Sometimes, I love Kail.

I wish MTV would fire Brianna, but they won't because I'm sure they're the ones that encourage this. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Bridget said:

PS: Kail, your “I Only Make Boys” shirt isn’t correct. The baby daddy’s sperm determines the gender of the baby. 

THANK YOU!!! This kind of thing drives me nuts. 

Also, as much as I abhor the idea of Kail having more kids, part of me wants her to have a girl....simply to knock her down a few pegs. Who acts all smug over the sex of their baby???

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That's what I think as well. Briana is the type who may fight in a group, or maybe can't fight at all. She relies on Brittany to back her ass up. I don't think she could take Kail one-on-one. 

Yea, just block her ass. Why does everything need to be resolved with a big, dramatic fight? 

Well, to play Devil's advocate - Roxanne and Brittany put themselves on the show AND insert themselves in the Kail-Briana beef. So they're kind of asking for it, IMO. 

That being said, Kail is acting like Briana went on SM trash talking the actual children. The children were just mentioned in the context of being witnesses to whatever Bri was claiming was happening between Kail and Chris. Whether it's true or not, I don't know....but Kail needs to stop acting like Briana made some slanderous remarks about the kids themselves. 

Didn't watch, and after reading the comments here, glad I didn't.

Re the bolded: if that is the case, then I agree.  If Briana didn't actually say anything negative about the children, Kail should not act as if it was so. If Kail wants to refute what was said, just say, "Not true. Chris has never been violent," or something to that effect. 

Regarding Javi dating Briana--if Kail was going to be angry with anyone, it should be Javi. However--Kail and Briana are not/were not friends--they are not really co-workers, they film with separate crews in different states--so in my opinion there was no violation of "girl code"--whatever that is.

Kail openly flirted/cheated on Javi while she was still legally married him and had a baby with someone else after she said she didn't want any more kids. She said she never loved Javi, etc. So she can just shut it, imo.

Not defending Briana, btw--I do think she is trashy for other reasons.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, starfire said:

How utterly stupid and neglectful of Randy/Chelsea to allow Aubree to watch the live filming, knowing what happened at the last reunion and the probability that drama and fighting would happen again.  Like the MTV "higher ups" have ever been able to control the losers on this show.

Exactly. The last few reunions have been total disasters, so why even bring Aubree to the set? If they wanted to bring her to New York to sightsee, fine, but have her stay at the hotel.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16
29 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That's what I think as well. Briana is the type who may fight in a group, or maybe can't fight at all. She relies on Brittany to back her ass up. I don't think she could take Kail one-on-one. 

To be fair, I don't think a gorilla could take Kail one on one.

• Love 8