Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E32: Reunion: Behind the Screams

druzy
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

It didn’t come out on 16 + P or TM3/2 but on the (utterly trashy) show Family Therapy it came out that Roxanne had been lying to Brittany and Briana and they have different fathers. Brittany was told that Briana’s father, who was at least semi involved in their lives and who she thought was also her own father was actually only Briana’s father. She found her birth father and discovered he was deceased. She has or had some type of relationship with his family. This show aired in May 2016. Brittany felt really betrayed and it caused a rift between her and Roxanne and Briana. So, they’re half sisters. I don’t think Roxanne was ever married to either father. Briana didn’t have contact any longer with her father at the time that show aired. They didn’t really even know where he was. Not sure if that changed either.

Brittany had a job as of her Being Brittany special, if I’m remembering correctly, not sure if she still does or not. She was also in school a few years ago, not sure what became of that. Briana works/worked, part time I think, for some type of vacation rental place, again, if I’m remembering right. No clue what, if anything, Roxanne does or did.

Edit: I know wayyyy too much about people I don’t even like! Why can’t I remember like, algebraic equations of something this well instead of utterly useless info?! I didn’t even have to google most of it! For shame!!

Thanks for the info, Rebecca. How sad them, especially for Brittany!!  I figured there was some kind of trauma where the fathers were concerned since none of them, including Roxanne, really seem to place a great deal of importance on fathers being involved with their kids, except for the money part - and they even let that slide. They also seem somewhat hostile towards men, except to use them as sperm donors

• Love 3

@happykitteh I agree and yes, I’m pretty sure Randy has been at every reunion. I know many disagree but I find him pretty thirsty. No, he’s not a camera-desperate Javi but Randy seems way into being on the show and involved in all the drama much more than any of the other TMs’ parents. Obviously Barb is on the show and involved more but she’s actively parenting one of the original kids (and always has!) and she doesn’t try to insert herself, she’s just naturally involved. No other grandparent is throwing themselves into social media drama, especially drama that doesn’t even involve his family at all. Yeah, sometimes Randy’s commentary is funny and it’s often truthful but I find it tacky and thirsty. I side eye him.

And yes, it was really sad to see Brittany learn that information. Roxanne sucks.

31 minutes ago, monicageller said:

What the fuck?

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 4.00.32 pm.png

What is this? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

@happykitteh I agree and yes, I’m pretty sure Randy has been at every reunion. I know many disagree but I find him pretty thirsty. No, he’s not a camera-desperate Javi but Randy seems way into being on the show and involved in all the drama much more than any of the other TMs’ parents. Obviously Barb is on the show and involved more but she’s actively parenting one of the original kids (and always has!) and she doesn’t try to insert herself, she’s just naturally involved. No other grandparent is throwing themselves into social media drama, especially drama that doesn’t even involve his family at all. Yeah, sometimes Randy’s commentary is funny and it’s often truthful but I find it tacky and thirsty. I side eye him.

And yes, it was really sad to see Brittany learn that information. Roxanne sucks.

What is this? 

I don't understand the Where's Larry thing. I know it's a play on Where's Wally, but did Larry really publish a 'find the Larry' book? I feel very dumb being confused about this!

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, Mainer said:

They all got pregnant at 16 and now some think everyone should act accordingly and adult like... 

chelsea would be dreaming to expect that. 

Hence the name “teen mom”

I love Chelsea but she’s on the wrong show if she thinks everyone is gonna be adultlike in every situation ... sorry Chelsea 

Nobody has mentioned how Kail and Javi were hooking up while he was with Brianna... geez wonder why there’s a cat fight??  Both the girls were jealous of eachother ... both getting fed bullshit by Javi... he plays both sides 

Well, these girls are in their mid to late twenties now and have been doing the show for a decade.  One would hope that they would've learned to act right by now.   There's also immaturity and getting into physical altercations inches away from a pregnant woman.  That's not normal behavior for any employment, unless you're a professional wrestler or real housewife.  

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

They do say they want to take the show in a "real housewife" direction. What a great example for teenage girls! Get pregnant young and you too can be a real housewife!

Ugh. Didn’t they want this show to be educational to prevent teen pregnancy? I swear mtv was rooting their own horn about how this show slowed down pregnancy rates. I mean I know it’s a money race now but damn mtv.. way to no longer want to wish to raise the bar anymore for standards. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

They do say they want to take the show in a "real housewife" direction. What a great example for teenage girls! Get pregnant young and you too can be a real housewife!

Oh my sweet baby Jesus. 

• Love 5

A lot of the Housewives actually do things...these people do nothing. Many of the housewives are rich or at least fake being rich and that’s the appeal. Yes, these girls have some money but nothing like the HWs. How exactly is this show ever going to be anything like the Housewife shows? What a stupid idea, Viacom! 

• Love 11

Ugh, where to start? 

Kail, if you want to act like you’re better than Briana because of your “accomplishments” & you know better, then DO better! You can miss me bragging about what an accomplished adult you are until you can act like an adult. You know who Briana is and you know from 9+ years who is MTV is. If you couldn’t see this coming if it is a set-up and couldn’t act like a grownup when faced with Briana being the same Briana everyone knows, then have a seat. If you want people to think you’re any better than you were when we met you at 16, you have to act better than someone would at 16. 

Briana is who she is. I don’t expect any growth or change from the girl, but I also don’t expect her to act like she’s better than any of the other girls or act like she’s too good for trash TV (which she doesn’t). She at least seems to know trash TV is her meal ticket and is at least self aware that she’s trashy enough to be on it, where as Kail has deluded herself into somehow thinking she’s not as trashy as some of the other cast members in this franchise. News flash, Kail, your Pinterest McMansion, bachelors degree, and podcast don’t make you any less trashy - just look at some of the major life decisions you’ve made throughout your 20s and how you’ve treated so many people who were on your side and there for you.

I love Barb, Chelsea, Jo, & even loved Leah here.

I legitimately think Briana may have some kind of cognitive issue where she cannot adult or do life without guidance. Her sister and mom are almost like (crappy) conservators for her. The girl is....not bright. 

I hope Jenelle and David had fun kicking rocks on the land while the rest of the cast was in NYC on MTV’s dime. Ha.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 17
19 hours ago, smhjess said:

Childcare costs have probably taken a lot of Briana's and with the show she makes too much to qualify for a lot of assistance.  Roxanne has Lupus and may be spending a lot of what she makes on medical care.

DO Stella and Nova have childcare costs? I didn't realize anyone was watching them outside of the Coven/Devoid. 

13 hours ago, happykitteh said:

The producers, MTV, whoever, need to stop allowing family and friends to attend the taping of the reunions. Had Briana not had The Coven and Kail her group of hangers-on neither would have been emboldened to act the way they did.

I completely agree with this. I see no reason, honestly, to have them all in the same place for a reunion. This isn't the HoWives, where they all live in the same city and actually hang out all the time (well, at least for filming). These are separate stories, different states, etc. Fly Drew out to their homes (probably cheaper) and do a quick wrap-up at the end of the year. Boom. Done. 

45 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I for one think that's it's a fabulous idea to take this show in the direction of the Real Housewives, but in particular The Real Housewives of D.C...you know, since that show is cancelled. 

Which one of these bitches would crash a State Dinner? My bet's on Kail. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

DO Stella and Nova have childcare costs? I didn't realize anyone was watching them outside of the Coven/Devoid. 

Nova does. Or at least did. Last season (I think?) it showed her registering for school and an after school program. Devoid was there but didn't have enough cash on him to cover it, so of course ,they made sure he feel like the scum of the Earth.  

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Which one of these bitches would crash a State Dinner? My bet's on Kail. 

And Javi would sell his right arm to go with her as the Tareq!! He's like Cindy Brady when the red light goes on the camera, except instead of fright, it's a look of love.

33 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I hope Jenelle and David had fun kicking rocks on the land while the rest of the cast was in NYC on MTV’s dime. Ha.

I wonder if her friend Jamie will still be on the payroll after this season. First she was nice to Nathan, then she told Jenelle that there really isn't any reason she shouldn't be cool with the other girls....the Sisterhood of the easy-to-get-into Pants! That kind of logic just doesn't fly in Jenelle's world. Also, I was watching something last night that for some reason made me think of that show "Buck Wild". At one point, wasn't Jenelle friends with a couple of the girls from that show? They probably need something to do. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Nova does. Or at least did. Last season (I think?) it showed her registering for school and an after school program. Devoid was there but didn't have enough cash on him to cover it, so of course ,they made sure he feel like the scum of the Earth.  

Oh, you're right. I forgot about that. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I for one think that's it's a fabulous idea to take this show in the direction of the Real Housewives, but in particular The Real Housewives of D.C...you know, since that show is cancelled. 

Zing! ? 

1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

And Javi would sell his right arm to go with her as the Tareq!! He's like Cindy Brady when the red light goes on the camera, except instead of fright, it's a look of love.

I can see Javi making that dopey wide eyed ‘look of love’ he has right now. ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, lezlers said:

Well, these girls are in their mid to late twenties now and have been doing the show for a decade.  One would hope that they would've learned to act right by now.   There's also immaturity and getting into physical altercations inches away from a pregnant woman.  That's not normal behavior for any employment, unless you're a professional wrestler or real housewife.  

Why would they?  They have been handsomely rewarded for being awful.  Acting like this has been positively reinforced!

• Love 13
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Lol I don't understand why they're taking the show in that direction since the cast is spread out in different states. The whole point with the HW shows is to watch drama unfold amongst the cast in a particular geographic location.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Birdee said:

And Stella is in day care during the week. 

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Why would they?  They have been handsomely rewarded for being awful.  Acting like this has been positively reinforced!

Very true. These girls are chronologically mid-20s but have been living in an extended adolescence for a LONG time. The show has enabled them to indulge in their worst traits while allowing them to live in the lap of luxury. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh I totally agree.  I was responding to a poster who had said that this kind of behavior should be expected because they got pregnant as teenagers.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:44 AM, configdotsys said:

LOL. "I"m just so FRUSTRATED!" followed a little bit later by, "I'm just so FRUSTRATED-UH."

Wasn't there a scene back in the day when she and Javi (maybe it was Jo) were sitting outside of a house and she hit him and he walked into the backyard or whatever to get away from her?

It seems like Kail has been physically abusive towards every partner she's had.   As devoted a mother as she seems to be, it does make me fear for those boys.

• Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, Christina87 said:

Yep! Anybody who tweets that they want some rando to impregnate them ASAP when they're already a struggling single mom has issues that will take a minimum of therapy to sort out! And they should deactivate all social media before they make a bigger fool of themselves!

That girl has some INSANE daddy issues.  That, coupled with woefully low self-esteem, gives us the trainwreck that is Brianna.   Frankly I'm surprised she doesn't have more kids. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

That girl has some INSANE daddy issues.  That, coupled with woefully low self-esteem, gives us the trainwreck that is Brianna.   Frankly I'm surprised she doesn't have more kids. 

She probably doesn’t only because 1. She doesn’t have super easy pregnancy/labors, 2. She does actually care for her children (physically). Running after toddlers etc takes WORK, there’s a reason she didn’t have another until Nova was 5. I could see her having 2 more or so but not 5. Roxanne only had two. 

• Love 5

I don’t know of any of the girls ever keeping a real job for any length of time. I know Chelsea worked at a salon for a little while.... but I can’t think of any jobs any of them have had.

Kail does pod casts but that’s probably minimal hours not really sure...does anyone know if any of the teen moms have a job? Or is it just filming??

That’s gotta be depressing not working but they don’t realize that seeing they don’t know what working for your money feels like...

• Love 5
5 hours ago, lezlers said:

It seems like Kail has been physically abusive towards every partner she's had.   As devoted a mother as she seems to be, it does make me fear for those boys.

For some reason I don’t think Kailyn would hit her children. I’m not sure why I think that but I don’t think they’re in danger. I also think Isaac would tell Jo if anything like that went down, even if it happened to one of his brothers, and I feel like Jo would intervene. Javi too. Jury is totally out on Chris because was smart enough to stay off this show. Isaac seems so sensitive, I hope that never happens. Honestly, her kids seem to be turning out great so far, imo. I’m not sure how she got so lucky considering her own temperament. She does seem like a good mom, for all her other many, many faults.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

I don’t know of any of the girls ever keeping a real job for any length of time. I know Chelsea worked at a salon for a little while.... but I can’t think of any jobs any of them have had.

Kail does pod casts but that’s probably minimal hours not really sure...does anyone know if any of the teen moms have a job? Or is it just filming??

That’s gotta be depressing not working but they don’t realize that seeing they don’t know what working for your money feels like...

Chelsea worked for a little bit at a tanning place called ‘Year Round Brown’ . Leah did something in a dental office where her mom worked for a short time. Jenelle worked as a waitress for .5 seconds. We saw Kailyn work a few different jobs. We saw Farrah work at multiple different restaurants and she owns two retail stores and a yogurt business. She seems fairly involved. She’s the only one who does any work in the traditional sense now, even though she also does “untraditional” work ? too. All of these other jobs the cast held were in the early seasons before they had $$ from the show and decide they were above working. ?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5

I finally got to watch this and have nothing new to add.  Kail is NO better than Brianna.  And not one but TWO crop tops?  No for her on that one.  I am wondering what she has accomplished because I've never read her books or listened to her podcast.  Brianna was just off the charts though with that ragey screaming. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

For some reason I don’t think Kailyn would hit her children. I’m not sure why I think that but I don’t think they’re in danger. I also think Isaac would tell Jo if anything like that went down, even if it happened to one of his brothers, and I feel like Jo would intervene. Javi too. Jury is totally out on Chris because was smart enough to stay off this show. Isaac seems so sensitive, I hope that never happens. Honestly, her kids seem to be turning out great so far, imo. I’m not sure how she got so lucky considering her own temperament. She does seem like a good mom, for all her other many, many faults.

I don’t think she would hit her boys any time in the near future, but let them be teenagers and say something to her she doesn’t like (not threatening her but normal teenage shit). Issac is such a sensitive soul I dont think he’d be trouble but Lincoln may have a smart mouth. I can also see Kailyn being a mean drunk, and who knows how she may “cope” after MTV is gone. 

Shes just too emotionally violitile without a hint of self awareness- that’s not a good combination. Because she does have genuineness affection and interest in her children I can see her really turning things around if she would work on herself!

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think she would hit her boys any time in the near future, but let them be teenagers and say something to her she doesn’t like (not threatening her but normal teenage shit). Issac is such a sensitive soul I dont think he’d be trouble but Lincoln may have a smart mouth. I can also see Kailyn being a mean drunk, and who knows how she may “cope” after MTV is gone. 

Shes just too emotionally violitile without a hint of self awareness- that’s not a good combination. Because she does have genuineness affection and interest in her children I can see her really turning things around if she would work on herself!

I can TOTALLY see this. Once they're no longer babies to be protected and can question her authoritay, she is totally capable of getting physical with them.

• Love 10
On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:03 PM, Christina87 said:

I can't believe ADAM was making $200,000 and still not paying child support!!! What a total dickhead!!! Aubree could have every advantage in the world, with her parents making a combined 500K, her grandfather probably making between 100-300K, and whatever Cole makes added to all that. Instead, adam has to be totally selfish, and buy what? Tattoos? Gym memberships? Drugs? It pisses me off that even someone as self centered as him could not care about his children being supported. 

To give up that kind of money, though, means he really wanted out! I doubt he is turning his life around and doing great things, but I have to begrudgingly see Mrs. Lind's probable point. Adam doesn't want to be on the show anymore, to the point he gave up 200K of east money every season, and would rather just move on with his life (doing drugs, but whatever). By leaving, he is signifying that he's serious about being done, but Chelsea's ONLY storyline is constantly talking shit about him every week. She probably hates the producers making him bring him up all the time, too. At this point, I would LOVE her segments a MILLION times more if she said, "I've decided adam never really will be a good parent, and I've accepted it, since Aubree has Cole, my parents, his parents (when they follow the rules), and her siblings. I'm just going to quit focusing so much on what he does. Today, I'm going to start planting a garden in my backyard, and Aubree is going to help." I would be totally happy with Duggar level storylines...even going to the grocery store to see what the DeBoer family eats! They could spend all their time going shopping, cooking, making snowmen, and decorating rooms for all I care, but it DOES look pathetic to spend ALL your time bashing someone who isn't there and has shown, by quitting, that he doesn't give a shit and doesn't want to be involved (which I 100% blame producers for, not Chelsea). It's not entertaining...it's like tripping over yourself to make constant cheap shots, because adam sucks to the degree that you know they're right about all of it, and there's no gray area with adam. If Kail was, for instance, constantly talking shit about Jo, you would know some of it was untrue, exaggerated, or just her side of the story. Chelsea and Cole discussing how awful adam is is beating a long dead horse! There's no drama there because we know he is the scum of the earth and there's no gray area!

I'm guessing that Chelsea would like nothing more than to do exactly that.  However, she has little say in how much Adam is discussed on the show, as all of those discussions are the direct response to producer questions.  In fact, Chelsea HAS said on reunions that she doesn't want to talk about him and that she has no interest in him.  I recall her saying that it's like he doesn't exist in the off season. You can't really fault someone from having a storyline created for them by producers.  These girls only have so much control when it comes to these things.

9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Agreed.  It's kind of a miracle, really.  I'm chalking a lot of it up to having involved, caring fathers along with Kail.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I'm guessing that Chelsea would like nothing more than to do exactly that.  However, she has little say in how much Adam is discussed on the show, as all of those discussions are the direct response to producer questions.  In fact, Chelsea HAS said on reunions that she doesn't want to talk about him and that she has no interest in him.  I recall her saying that it's like he doesn't exist in the off season. You can't really fault someone from having a storyline created for them by producers.  These girls only have so much control when it comes to these things.

I wish production knew/cared how many of us agree with this. I'd rather see hours of Chelsea and her clan baking cookies, planting a garden, playing with farm animals, and welcoming Cole home from work than spend another minute hearing about Adam. I suspect I'm not alone in this.

• Love 17
11 hours ago, Mainer said:

Kail worked before the big money started rolling in.

• Love 6

Kail was a dental assistant at the point where we weren't sure if the show was coming back. I was so proud of her, and was hoping she would go back to school and work her way up to hygienist! I think she would have been great at that. She could have found her next babydaddy in South Dakota and worked for Randy! Now, she sees that as "beneath" her. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

I wish production knew/cared how many of us agree with this. I'd rather see hours of Chelsea and her clan baking cookies, planting a garden, playing with farm animals, and welcoming Cole home from work than spend another minute hearing about Adam.

I would have to vote for "neither of the above."

On 8/8/2018 at 6:03 PM, Christina87 said:

To give up that kind of money, though, means he really wanted out!

Even if Adam wasn't making the reported $200,000, whatever it is is pretty easy money with plenty of perks, so I have to hand it to him for giving it up.  He also had a vasectomy.

Neither makes up for his being a deadbeat dad and gross person in general, but I will grudgingly give him some props.

On 8/8/2018 at 11:22 AM, SheTalksShit said:

I follow Briana on Twitter, too, I don't log in very often but I check it every now and again, it seems like she tweets and deletes a lot about Kail. What's up with that, do you know?

Normally I'd say that it's an indication of lack of impulse control, but she hasn't shown signs of it in any other aspects of her life, so I'm stumped.

• Love 9
On 8/7/2018 at 3:34 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

Yeah, yeah. But Chelsea should just quit, then, if the behavior is offensive to her. (And it is to me but I'd NEVER agree to be on a reality show.) Seems she and Randy are willing to be associated with this shit show as long as the money rolls in. I mean why bring the whole family if the last time they were all together was so bad? 

If they have such objections, QUIT.

Honestly, would you say no to 250 000 USD per season if the only thing required of you was to sit couple times a year in the middle of the fight? And I bet they make more on side from social media adds.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Chelsea worked for a little bit at a tanning place called ‘Year Round Brown’ . Leah did something in a dental office where her mom worked for a short time. Jenelle worked as a waitress for .5 seconds. We saw Kailyn work a few different jobs. We saw Farrah work at multiple different restaurants and she owns two retail stores and a yogurt business. She seems fairly involved. She’s the only one who does any work in the traditional sense now, even though she also does “untraditional” work ? too. All of these other jobs the cast held were in the early seasons before they had $$ from the show and decide they were above working. ?

I forgot about that - officially the WORST business name in history!  So awful.

2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I wish production knew/cared how many of us agree with this. I'd rather see hours of Chelsea and her clan baking cookies, planting a garden, playing with farm animals, and welcoming Cole home from work than spend another minute hearing about Adam. I suspect I'm not alone in this.

You want to watch her make cookies?  I would die of boredom.  I also do not want to watch her talk about Adam, so I guess I am just not that into watching her at all.

21 minutes ago, ava111 said:

Honestly, would you say no to 250 000 USD per season if the only thing required of you was to sit couple times a year in the middle of the fight? And I bet they make more on side from social media adds.

But there is more to it than that - she also has to expose her family issues on tv.  I would say no to the whole package.  

It is possible to make that kind of money and not sell your soul to the devil.

• Love 7

Brianna gets that from her mom! Her mother goes to a level 10 so easy! She stood up on the bench in that restaurant that time screaming at Devon ... she looked like a silver back gorilla I was just waiting for her to start pounding her chest and making ape sounds!

referring to the impulse control issues

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I forgot about that - officially the WORST business name in history!  So awful.

You want to watch her make cookies?  I would die of boredom.  I also do not want to watch her talk about Adam, so I guess I am just not that into watching her at all.

But there is more to it than that - she also has to expose her family issues on tv.  I would say no to the whole package.  

It is possible to make that kind of money and not sell your soul to the devil.

YEAR ROHHHHHN BROHHHHHN

Everyone said it like that...her mom, all her friends, etc. Very grating!

• Love 7
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Normally I'd say that it's an indication of lack of impulse control, but she hasn't shown signs of it in any other aspects of her life, so I'm stumped.

Lmao! ? 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I can TOTALLY see this. Once they're no longer babies to be protected and can question her authoritay, she is totally capable of getting physical with them.

But as teenagers, they’re gonna be bigger and stronger than her, so she won’t be able to do shit. 

• Love 3
On 2018-08-08 at 12:44 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

I think Chelsea is deeply insecure and she has become dependent on the fawning she gets on social media. That is the only thing that makes sense besides the money.  (And for me, personally, NO amount of money would be worth it to sacrifice my privacy or that of my kids so I don't get that, either.  But at least it is more practical than I rely on comments on social media to determine my worth.)

I think Chelsea gets a lot of praise because she's the one mom who is stable and has always been a somewhat decent parent, and she feeds on that.  If they were still 17/18 I could see it but she's in her mid 20s now, more than financially stable and married with soon to be 3 kids, she should be a fairly decent parent.  It's not the accomplishment some of her Twitter fans seem to think it is.  Compared to her cast mates she might be mom of the year but compared to other mid 20s  married moms she's pretty average.  If she leaves the show and starts living a life of play dates and PTO meetings she will no longer hold the title of "best mom in the group" and she won't give up that validation.

On 2018-08-06 at 10:50 PM, Emmierose said:

Brittany is a true big sista.  Immediately and instinctively jumps up to defend and protect her younger sister only to yell at her later for starting shit and making her act a fool to defend her. And Brianna was only hanging her head and acting sad and contrite because she knew she just made a damn fool of herself by coming out like a screaming banshee and her sister and Shirley called her out on her shit.   God, I hope they get rid of her trashy ass, she makes the show just pure dumpster garbage.

I don't believe for a second that Brianna and Brittany didn't go out there with the intention of at least possibly fighting Kail and the lecture afterwards was for the cameras.  Brit reassuring the producer that they could go film without drama was fake af and she was way too quick to react when Bri came out in full hellbeast mode.  Girl was prepared to throw down if needed.

Can we all take a moment to appreciate the guy who was straight up catching the shit Bri was throwing off the walls.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, rachel1496 said:

I think Chelsea gets a lot of praise because she's the one mom who is stable and has always been a somewhat decent parent, and she feeds on that.  If they were still 17/18 I could see it but she's in her mid 20s now, more than financially stable and married with soon to be 3 kids, she should be a fairly decent parent.  It's not the accomplishment some of her Twitter fans seem to think it is.  Compared to her cast mates she might be mom of the year but compared to other mid 20s  married moms she's pretty average.  If she leaves the show and starts living a life of play dates and PTO meetings she will no longer hold the title of "best mom in the group" and she won't give up that validation.

Chelsea is very average- that isn’t a put down. Being “average” isn’t a character flaw- I think of the show had never happened she would be in a similar place that she is now (with less money of course), but by the time Aubree was school age Randy would’ve put his foot down and she would’ve started looking for a husband. She would be married with small kids. I do think unlike Maci is she is more secure in being “average” (and she doesn’t have a drinking problem) but human beings aren’t perfect- the accolades and positive attention attached to being on the show are too sweet for her to give up. 

• Love 10

Agreed. I don’t know where she found Cole he’s like the male version of her, he even talks baby talk like her lol. There relationship seems perfect from the outside looking in, I wonder if it really is that perfect most people don’t find that

• Love 3
13 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

But as teenagers, they’re gonna be bigger and stronger than her, so she won’t be able to do shit. 

But still- one shouldn’t be physically assaulted or threatened by their parent. No matter what she is the boys’ Mom. 

8 minutes ago, Farmfam said:

Have you seen Kail? 

Kailyn is no fragile flower but a grown man who actually wanted to hurt her wouldn’t be a fair fight. Women can fight back and defend themselves, but unless woman is very fit, she doesn’t have the upper body strength of a typical young adult male. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

Agreed. I don’t know where she found Cole he’s like the male version of her, he even talks baby talk like her lol. There relationship seems perfect from the outside looking in, I wonder if it really is that perfect most people don’t find that

She found him at a gas station. 

• Love 5