Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E32: Reunion: Behind the Screams

druzy
  • Start Topic

What has Kail done to her face? She looks so bad and nothing like the pretty girl she once was. She looks like Miss Piggy hair and all. I think she needs to stop everything she's doing and go to same rehab place Leah went for her depression not addiction. Kail is becoming such a unlikeable person in every way. She needs to practice some self awareness and then some self control. Does she think her "boys" will be proud of their mother when they see this once they are old enough to understand it? 

Brianna is not smart enough and doesn't have it in her at this time in her life to be anything but how she is- and may never change. 

Kail needs to get a new crew or better yet grow up and be the great single mother she claims to be - she is going to completely destroy any chance of the life she wants if not.

• Love 16

Ok I don’t watch this show but was channel surfing when they were all being introduced.  I happened to see the scream fight between Kail and Brianna.  I have zero context for it so it just seemed insane to me that someone would just rush someone else on camera none the less.  I don’t doubt there is more to it then I saw but it was insane.  

Did Janelle show up?  

• Love 1
Just now, Chaos Theory said:

Ok I don’t watch this show but was channel surfing when they were all being introduced.  I happened to see the scream fight between Kail and Brianna.  I have zero context for it so it just seemed insane to me that someone would just rush someone else on camera none the less.  I don’t doubt there is more to it then I saw but it was insane.  

Did Janelle show up?  

No because David is banned and she would not go without him!

• Love 4

I am very disappointed in so-called “Dr.” Drew continuing to associate himself with this show. At one time, it was billed as a show that would promote safe sex and responsibility by showing how difficult it is to be a teenager mother, and hopefully to show these girls maturing because of this and ultimately becoming sadder but wiser adults.  At least, that’s what I always THOUGHT it was about. Instead it became ( as Roseanne once said) what happens when “ trailer trash get money”.  And fame.  Shame on MTV and Dr. Drew.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I guess Nathan and Barb were wrong in thinking this would be the most drama-free reunion yet. Barb should have known better. But Nathan is the idiot who confused defendant and plaintiff. That's okay. They're just words. 

But are they talkin' words?  As much as he's been to court he really should know the difference, but I guess that's expecting too much from him.  Nathan's confusion, Barb's fan, and Cole with his t-shirts were the only entertaining moments of the show for me. 

Edited by Abmis
Cole had more than one t-shirt
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Abmis said:

But are they talkin' words?  As much as he's been to court he really should know the difference, but I guess that's expecting too much from him.  Nathan's confusion, Barb's fan, and Cole with his t-shirt were the only entertaining moments of the show for me. 

I can't decide if Nathan really is that stupid, or if he self-sabotaged because he knows this campaign against Jenelle is all bluster. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

Regarding Javi dating Briana--if Kail was going to be angry with anyone, it should be Javi. However--Kail and Briana are not/were not friends--they are not really co-workers, they film with separate crews in different states--so in my opinion there was no violation of "girl code"--whatever that is.

Kail openly flirted/cheated on Javi while she was still legally married him and had a baby with someone else after she said she didn't want any more kids. She said she never loved Javi, etc. So she can just shut it, imo.

Yea, when I speak out about Javi dating Bri, it's not because I feel badly for Kail on a personal level. I just think the whole thing was so messy and it could have been avoided. I know Bri owes Kail nothing; they're not friends and they only technically "work" together a few times a year. And I know Javi doesn't necessarily owe her either, given all she's done to him. 

That being said, it's not like Bri was destined to be the love of Javi's life. This is a girl with a dysfunctional family and enough baggage to fill an airplane hold. Was it really worth it, stirring up ALL this drama, for a relationship that crashed and burned after just a few months? 

I just tend to think Javi partly went for Bri BECAUSE of Kail. They have kids together. It's just tacky. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, nikita said:

I wish Briana hadn't come onstage like a wronged baby mama on Springer (she gave Kail what she wanted), but damn...look at what a snake Kail is. "Oh, I want to talk and clear the air." She lied and manipulated Bri into that one-on-one "convo" where Kail starts with "why do you think you can blahblahblah?" They should've had a mediator because Kail sucks at talking things out...or things ended up escalated, just the way she wanted.

THANK YOU SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT !  If you read the text Kail sent to Brianna it literally says “still have that same energy...let’s talk and clear the air” if those aren’t fighting words , I don’t know what are! Kail came to Brianna wanting to fight not talk , FIGHT! And she wanted it done off camera because she wanted to be able to control the narrative of the story. And really Kailyn ? Do you think you were ever going to be able to get to Brianna with all of the security around ? She knew damn well the security guards were not going to let her get that close to Brianna in that room OR on that stage ! So she can miss me with the tough guy act ! And I actually like Brianna (definitely not her stupid choices) but coming out yelling and screaming is complete trash and definitely makes her look like she’s the aggressor in the situation ON camera and make Kail look like the victim ON and OFF camera. Also , Brianna knew damn well the guards wasn’t going to let her get close to Kail so really what was the point of all that ? Even if you were harboring feelings about what happened earlier , NOTHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN !

• Love 16

Where are those questions for viewers?  I'd like to start them off with cutting those riduculous salaries for these classless ho's.  Take back the cars and hair and make up!  Then revisit them in a year or two!  MTV has created monsters.  You reap   what you sow!

14 minutes ago, Birdee said:

I think y'all have pretty much covered everything, but I wanted to add my two cents--

Larry talking to Briana after the fight: "I know there's a lot going on in your head right now." No there's not, Lare. If brains were dynamite, she couldn't blow her nose.

I don't blame Chelsea for taking off. I wouldn't have blamed Leah or anyone else either. That was trashy and I'd be embarrassed to be connected to this show even tangentially.

Speaking of embarrassed, do you think Lauren, Javi's new baby mama, ever wakes up and wonder WTF she's gotten herself into? 

Nope.  She's in for the roll!

• Love 7

Ya it’s all pretty much been summed up... but if you’ve been watching since day 1 which I have... 

all of the original girls have grown up a lot, janelle is a bit of an exception, I actually think she has a good heart she just follows and becomes whoever she’s with and then makes bad choices, I wish she was confident enough to stand in her own power. 

Leah has grown up and come such a long way!

chelsea learned fast and grew up and is doing great

kail learned everything the hard way and has made some dumb mistakes but she also doesn’t have a mother figure or any family really from what I’ve seen, so I tend to throw her some compassion.

but all the original girls at least learned to be civil with eachother and there wasn’t all this crazy low class jerry springer type stuff till they added the trouble maker Brianna. If they got rid of her everything would smooth back out and we could actually watch the girls grow and learn. 

Juat my opinion.

• Love 5

I picture the 115lb Briana with her pixie hair cut and on teen mom 3. Doubt she was that tough back then and wouldnt even run up on Jenelle today. 

When you buy a pair a boobs does an extra side of "better than everyone else" come w it? All the "let me go!!" screaming was fucking pathetic. Glad her daighters and going to see that one day and feel ashamed. Go Brittney & her friend for telling her she looks stupid.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, elsie said:

How is it that I can spend most of this episode shaking my head at grown women threatening each other with bodily harm, yet at the same time desperately wanting someone to slap that self-satisfied smirk right the fuck off of Javis's face?

OMG YES!

• Love 13

At least Shirley's plastic surgery wasn't a waste.

I missed this because Better Call Saul premiered last night and it's a show actually worth watching. I don't think I'm going to bother finding it. I watched two of the clips on these boards and I think that's all I need to see. This was embarrassing to watch. I feel so bad for their kids and (some of) their family members.

• Love 4

Why isn’t Bri and Kailyn not fired? And why is brittany still allowed to be at the studio?? Why is Amber still filming from her right with Farrah??? So many questions and no answers.

If I were Kailyn I would have pressed charges, and had Kailyn hit Briana earlier “off-camera” I would hope Briana would have pressed charges. This is nuts. If Kailyn wanted to stick it to Briana and Brittany for all of that, pressing charges and having Brittany arrested would have been some sort of victory so I’m confused why that didn’t happen. 

Did it stipulate in their contracts that they can’t call the police on each other?

I feel sick watching that mess. I felt badly for Chelsea who made it PERFECTLY clear that she didn’t want to be in that situation. This show is so low. MTV you suck!! I’ve seen you send home players on the challenge for LESS yet these women get paid a ton of money to act like this.

I’m not siding with anyone but It’s funny how Briana doesn’t move a fist when it’s just Kailyn and Briana but when her sister is around she gets gutsy. It was funny hearing Briana yell “why you running behind th couch?” And Kailyn was all “im trying to get her to you so sit still!!” ? I added the sit still part. Nice to see Brittany makes her moves behind someone’s back.

Also, Javi is an instigator. He knows perfectly well what he was doing with Kailyn “you’d think you’d win the fight?” bitch, you would know more than anyone that Kailyn can hold her own as she kicked YOUR Labia looking ass on multiple occasions Briana can’t fight it’s her sister that has the moves albeit behind the back of her victim.

I think I’m done with this show. Do we know if they’re filming Briana still? Everyone but Leah and Chelsea should be FIRED for than antics.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, happykitteh said:

When I saw the preview of someone with long dark hair losing their shit and being restrained by security I assumed it was Jenelle freaking out on Barb, lol. I hope we get to see Jenelle's reaction to fans yelling out to Barb that they love her. That had to REALLY piss off Jenelle.

Briana went through the risks of surgery and all that pain for what? Her ass looks just as huge and deformed as it was pre-surgery and her thighs just as enormous. I loved when The Coven came to Miami post surgery and Brittany had no sympathy for Brianna's pain telling her it was her choice to keep cutting herself up. I think Mama DeJesus is upset about her daughters' violent behavior because she sees her meal ticket being cut off if they boot them off the show - which I hope they do. And I hope Javi is also fired. As vile as I find Kail I think Brianna is worse. As to the above poster's comment stating :"However, I am also uncomfortable with the one brown chick on the cast getting paid so much less" - It has nothing to do with her being "brown" and everything to do with her being a NEW CAST MEMBER. The others have put in 10 years and as such have received pay raises throughout the years. Most jobs don't pay the new employees the same salary as the long termers. Let's not assume racism where it doesn't exist.

Since Chris isn't a member of the cast and not a public figure could he sue Briana for libel for posting publicly that he beats the shit out of Kail in front of her kids? That's a horrible, horrible accusation to make when you don't have proof. I hope he can and does.

WTF is Kail doing to her face? Is she getting filler or is that just natural fat in her face? She looks completely different from when she started the show and not in a good way.

Chelsea is so damn gorgeous! I don't blame her for refusing to be in the middle of that shit show being pregnant. If she worked a "real life" job she would also be within her rights to refuse to participate in any task that could endanger her pregnancy.

Next season needs to be cut down to a cast of Barb and Jace, Joe, Vee and Isaac ( hopefully Kail will let Lincoln film with them for a paycheck) and Chelsea with her family. The rest of the bitches can go to hell.

Kail posted an article (and interviewed with Dr Drew) that Chris hit her while she was holding Lux.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This was a really stupid episode, IMO. They didn't even fight. They just huffed and puffed and stormed around for 45 minutes of my night. I guess Brittany DID grab Kail or something? That was all lost in the shuffle. 

I really don't care. They both look so fucking stupid. I've always mostly hate-watched the TM programs, but this show was so much better when it was just 4 separate moms living their lives, without all this intra-cast drama. 

Kail was right that none of this would have been happening if Javi hadn't dated Briana. I mean, of course both girls are still 100% responsible for their actions. But you can't deny that the entire situation was messy. There's a billion girls out there, Labia Lips. You didn't have to fuck the girl who just got brought on to your ex's show. Sheesh. And then he saunters up there, all casual like with his plate of food...."what happened?" GTFO. 

I will say, Brittany and Shirley were right about Bri making herself look bad. She just charged out there on camera, when both girls had ostensibly agreed to chill and do their segment. I hate Kail, but it did make Briana look like the trashier of the two. 

But whatever, it's all so fucking stupid. 

I loved that Chelsea got out of there so fast I didn't even see her leave. And Leah's just sitting there, the lone reed. "Um, guys, what's going on?"

I guess Nathan and Barb were wrong in thinking this would be the most drama-free reunion yet. Barb should have known better. But Nathan is the idiot who confused defendant and plaintiff. That's okay. They're just words. 

Javi is 100 percent the instigator in all of this.  It was probably an unintended consequence of his pursuit of Briana in his effort to stay in front of the cameras, but he should have known there would be fallout from his actions.

• Love 12

I just cannot. This was absolutely ridiculous. 

I do feel bad for Chelsea and Leah. They wanted no parts of this foolishness and neither of them are violent. 

I just.........I don't understand what would motivate anyone to act this way.

Javi is a little fame whore with a Capt Save a Ho complex but Kailyn is WRONG to get on him about dating Briana. Kailyn cheated on Javi while they were married, let another man lay in HIS house (and associate with HIS son) while he was away working in the military, filed a fake PFA on him and THEN after they are DIVORCED wants to talk about him dating a woman she has to actually see 1-2x a year? NO- Kailyn has no room to talk. 

Both she and Briana are WRONG in this instance, but as usually they are focusing on the wrong things. Just keep your mouth shut and be civil. If Kailyn is so accomplished Briana's antics should be beneath her notice. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 24

Briana *did* say the "R" word, right?  I wasn't imagining it?

in this day & age...ugghhh...

she's trash.  pure & simple. I remember growing up w/girls who bragged about how much ass they kicked (literally), and I always thought that they were disgusting.

And Kailyn was right, Bri *did* make a comment about Kail's...family???  whereas Kail never got all that personal.  But Bri could *not* defend herself.  How frustrating!!  

Leah was everything, she's exactly who I would have been

how lucky are those people that got to wave to Queen Barb from a taxicab???

also still can't help it!  I love Baby Lux!!

Edited by teapot
  • Love 9

Javi (and Briana, imo) were casual friends and yes, I think they dated to get more camera time, primarily. The fact that it would piss of Kail was a bonus for Javi. 

I would cut Kail more slack if she really had been in love with Javi and hadn't treated him like gum on her shoe.  I think that's why Briana didn't think it was all that big of a deal. Karl forbade Javi from even getting a bottle of water or opening his mail at the house when he first came home. She then filed a restraining order to prevent him from coming around to see if Chris was staying there (with Javi's child) before the divorce was final. Talk about messy, Kail.

I agree that Javi instigated and he is emotionally immature. However, Kail is still the mayor of Hosebeastland.

Edited by Adiba
missing word
  • Love 23

These chicks are hilarious and ridiculous!!!  Bri and Kail. It was amusing when they are being held back by security and Bri is screaming and Kail is saying, I'm trying to get to you! Made me laugh.  But really, It is all ridiculous.  I agree that this show just needs to end.  Seriously, put it out of it's misery.  

• Love 12

Read from the bottom up. I hate to say this BUT we don’t know what all Kail text to Javi about Brianna.  Kail is just as guilty, but kept hers off of social media. (Somewhat)

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

I hate to say this BUT we don’t know what all Kail text to Javi about Brianna.

Yeah, but on the flip side, when you're texting someone, you're doing it under the assumption that your messages are only going to that person...of course she should know better that Javi probably isn't the best candidate for handling anything with discretion. 

1 hour ago, Mainer said:

janelle is a bit of an exception, I actually think she has a good heart she just follows and becomes whoever she’s with and then makes bad choices, I wish she was confident enough to stand in her own power.

I think Jenelle is beyond redemption at this point. As recently as this past March, she was accusing Jace of lying when she knew better than anyone that he was telling the absolute truth (regarding the gun incident). Those aren't the actions of someone with a heart at all, let alone a good one. 

• Love 19

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2017/10/kailyn-lowry-baby-daddy-chris-lopez-abuse-claims-teen-mom-2/

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/10/17/exclusive-the-real-reason-teen-mom-kail-lowry-isnt-allowing-baby-daddy-chris-lopez-to-see-their-son/

I don’t buy that Kail went in that room to “talk.”  Even Becky knew what Kail was getting ready for while she was changing shoes insisting she “pull her hair back.” Kail had no intentions of talking things out.  

• Love 14
3 hours ago, teapot said:

Briana *did* say the "R" word, right?  I wasn't imagining it?

in this day & age...ugghhh...

she's trash.  pure & simple. I remember growing up w/girls who bragged about how much ass they kicked (literally), and I always thought that they were disgusting.

And Kailyn was right, Bri *did* make a comment about Kail's...family???  whereas Kail never got all that personal.  But Bri could *not* defend herself.  How frustrating!!  

Leah was everything, she's exactly who I would have been

how lucky are those people that got to wave to Queen Barb from a taxicab???

also still can't help it!  I love Baby Lux!!

Hey new BFF,

I checked my notebook and yes, Briana did say that word. I was disgusted with her use of the word. It was right after she met with Brittany to debrief about what happened during their “sit down.” 

Speaking of a sit down, where the hell were the Mob Woves when we needed them? Jesus, Mary & Joseph! Bring Drita & her crew over from Staten Island. Zero problems. Done. You’re welcome, Larry.

I dare any of the TM2 peeps to move a muscle, especially in front of pregnant Chelsea, or even think about disrespecting Barb (had Jenelle shown up) if Drita was around.

Also, if you’re giving a shout out to Barb from a taxi, you’d totally have signed the waiver! Don’t blur their face! 

“It’s all true! That’s what I always say: it’s all true!” #GoBarb

Edited by Bridget
Grammar is always important
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2017/10/kailyn-lowry-baby-daddy-chris-lopez-abuse-claims-teen-mom-2/

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/10/17/exclusive-the-real-reason-teen-mom-kail-lowry-isnt-allowing-baby-daddy-chris-lopez-to-see-their-son/

I don’t buy that Kail went in that room to “talk.”  Even Becky knew what Kail was getting ready for while she was changing shoes insisting she “pull her hair back.” Kail had no intentions of talking things out.  

Kail admitted in the video above she wanted to fight Briana in the room.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kail admitted in the video above she wanted to fight Briana in the room.

At first yea.  Then she says “I went in there to talk and she wouldn’t so I asked her to square up.” ? like security is going to allow that.  Meet up at the hotel and have it out. No security and no cameras.  They are both at fault. 

• Love 11

I think all three parties involved- Kail, Javi, Brianna- are terrible people. Kail cheated o. jaci and treated him poorly but Javi gets no points because he knew exactly what he was doing, hooking up with Brianna on the show to show Kail. And Brianna can save me with her tears and being all “I don’t understand” and then wanting to act all tough in front of a camera and an audience. These people are terrible.

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It's ok for for blogs and tabloids to spread baseless accusations  about her and CL because she gets paid to post links to articles produced by them but  Brianna does it and all of a sudden it's DEFCON 1 and "my kids...my kids!"

I am really starting to think there is some truth to what  Briana said. You don't  flip out like that over something you know is true and said by someone's who reputation is less than stellar.

• Love 12

@FlowerofCarnage I don't think Chris is a great guy by any means, BUT Kailyn has a history of violence and domestic abuse against all of her children's fathers (she also has a history of claiming to be a victim when she was not). If anything did happen (I don't forget how she cut off his dreads when she was pregnant with Lux), I could see Kailyn starting the physical fight and Chris either defending himself or giving back as good as she gave him. All things being equal a physical fight took place, but I don't think Kailyn was the victim and Chris hit her first- I don't think thats what happened.

I do have to say, any person can be a victim of domestic violence. Just because Kailyn is foul doesn't mean I think she deserves to be abused- but I do think Chris (or anyone) has a right to defend themselves against her. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 15

Some takeaways from this disastrous mess:

Why was Kail looking at her phone while walking out to the set while they were on the air?

Chelsea too was sitting there while on the air looking at her phone.

What was the point of putting this on television at all? Absolutely nothing happened. 

When Kail and Javi were talking, he said something like “Don’t swing,” and Kail’s response was something like, “Sometimes that’s what you have to do.” No Kail, that’s what TRASH does. 

I’m assuming this was filmed after Brianna’s ass surgery? Because if it was, there’s no difference to me. It looks grotesque and totally deformed. How anyone can find that attractive is beyond me. 

I could not understand the meeting between Kail and Brianna. So Brianna won’t say what she posted online to Kail’s face and Kail won’t say stuff she posted to Brianna’s face. They go into a room to “discuss” that and all we hear is shrieking and the word “bitch” said over and over. Okay, well, that was productive.

Brianna throwing things and acting like a psycho… yikes! She’s pretty scary. 

Do these people really think it’s becoming to physically attack one another, pull hair, scream and throw punches? It mortifies me to see such things because it’s just so ugly. But they seem to think that this is the way to settle disputes. God help us all.

I saw Randy’s tweet and know there is lots of love for him here but gimme a break with the whole “I had to block the TV” nonsense. Why was he even there? His daughter is an adult and Cole was with her and watching the kids. I’m just so over his “I have to show how great I am by being overly involved in a teenage drama show.” If he had half a brain, the “monitor” would have been turned off in whatever room they were in because it was pretty obvious from the beginning that the reunion was going to— at the very least— be contentious whether or not there was a physical altercation. So just give it a rest. 

I am not a fan of Chelsea but totally agree with her hightailing it out of there. Who needs that shit?

I don’t like the term “hood rat” because in my experience, it is only thrown at dark skinned people. I prefer the word “trash” because that sums it up quite nicely.

Was it common knowledge when this was being filmed that Javi's "someone that's willing to come to Delaware" is preggo?

• Love 13
On 8/6/2018 at 9:25 PM, toodywoody said:

It is the fight of the asses. They finally want to settle who has the bigger ass. For someone who is so accomplished, she sure does act like a fucking fool. And what is with Bone (the red head, I can't keep her friend's straight) and her tight at shorts? Yuck. 

Brianna is right Kail can talk shit but when she talks shit back oh hell. And I don't see Kail saying shit in front of Brianna either, so she can take a fucking seat.

Sorry but I'm sick of Amber Jr, I mean Kail, thinking she is some bad ass. Grow the fuck up and stop being a fucking tramp and a fucking thug.

This...Kail is totally out of control and unstable. She clearly needs to be medicated and should be in therapy at this point for her anger management issues and why she is so angry in the first place...I'm thinking her fucked up childhood, lack of good parenting and no relationship with her bio Dad are to blame but she needs to get control of this and work on herself. She is terrible role model to her boys...if she lived in my neighborhood, I wouldn't want my kids playing at her house with all that crap going on. If Brianna is an Internet thug then Kailyn is schoolyard bully. She bullies everyone...her baby daddies, other Teen Moms, the producers and staff.  Her entourage of WWE girlfriends are complicit with her bully behavior. Brianna's outburst was weird and she was completely unhinged...wow...she seemed to be very embarrassed and ashamed of what she did, as well as she should be. The whole Brianna/Kail altercation was unfortunate. It put others in danger and it was another new low for this franchise. 

On another point, Kail bragging about her "accomplishments" is a LMFAO moment. What "accomplishments"? Yes, she graduated from college...by the skin of her teeth. She was about to flunk out and would have had to re-enroll and probably would have been on academic probation. But I'll give her credit for that anyway. She wrote a book that was a best seller? Yeah...she's a real Ernest Hemingway that Kail. She had three kids with three different men? That's an accomplishment? She gives no credit to Javi at all for helping her along the way and supporting her and Issac she she had nothing. She is devoid of any gratitude or humility. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 19

Almodt everything has been said, but I agree that the problem is Bri.  Before her, the others could get along, even with Jenelle! I don't like Kail, but I will always take up for her over Brianna because she was in the wrong for dating javi in the first place, and it's always been a three on one battle, which isn't fair. Kail reacts too much to it, but bri is the troublemaker!

Hahahaha I LOVED the look on Leah's face as she walked off set. After all the heat she has gotten at various reunions over her pillses and neglectful parenting, her surprised smile said, "I can't BELIEVE this crazy shit is going down, but I'm so glad the attention is off me!"

Chelsea's situation made me think about some of my coworkers who have worked pregnant in a dangerous situation. Teaching middle school, there is always, always the chance of a fight. You walk into this super charged atmosphere, like the reunion, every day! The parents encourage the kids to fight, and will drive them to the park, etc if they don't do it at school, and I've often wondered legally what would happen if they injured a pregnant teacher. I had a fight in my classroom this semester over, honestly, nothing, and one girl got charges because she shoved me! I was surprised the school even filed charges, because my principal sees all fights as the teacher's fault, as I'm sure @Bridget can relate! I can't imagine being pregnant in that situation, but in this work enviornment, you knowingly sign up to walk into the possibility of being hurt by Briana Jr's every day. I've honestly thought about needing to go into a less stressful field before that stage of life happens. I can't imagine dealing with the violence, disrespect, stress, and environment where you're making ten judgment calls a second, and then going home to toddlers! I'm ALWAYS so wiped out that i need a solid hour to sit and eat a silent, leisurely dinner, and then some nights I barely budge from the couch. I really felt for Chelsea when the punches started flying, and she was sitting RIGHT THERE. It must have been the exact feeling as when it happens at school...your worst nightmare coming true!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, druzy said:
She fired JC? Does she sign his paycheck? MTV created these monsters

Oh I am howling with laughter now. Kail fired JC? wasn't she banging him a while ago? She's a real black widow, that one. Why anyone has sex with her I'll never know, since she turns on all her former fuck buddies with such spiteful fury.

16 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

The way Javi's eyes are lighting up as Kail tells the story of the non- fight. He is damn near giddy. He loves that all of this drama is because of him. More duel camera crews for him to prance in front of.

His thirst is unseemly. He's embarrassing. You'd think his mother or sister would take him aside and give him a solid come to Jesus meeting.

14 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

Wow, Kail looks SO bad.  Does she own any clothes that actually fit her?  I can’t believe she can look at the footage of herself walking around in those shorts and think she looks good.  Her legs are like sausages struggling to be freed from their casings. 

She looks like a sausage that's burst its casing. And lay off the ass enhancements and pay some attention to your face, girl. The heavy jowls combined with the perma truculent sour puss is not a good look. And does she dress in the dark, or what? She should stick to classic shapes and clean lines. She's got a lot going for her, she's statuesque and has great hair. Sure, her piggy little eyes are problematic, and her mega-ass doesn't bear talking about, but she could focus on her attributes and she'd at least give the impression of being an attractive, put together woman.

16 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Kail and her crew look like a Ukrainian Volleyball team.

@Brooklynista this made me laugh very loudly! Nothing but the truth. As I was watching I'm all "oh, here comes Kail and her squad, the Tough Nuts". They love to stalk around, grim faced and, I'm sure they imagine, menacing.

So, those are Bri's tits after they were lifted? They must have been hanging to her knees before.

• Love 20

I’m so old - the hell is an internet gangster? 

Leah not moving from the sofa was everything. As was the guy who told her she didn’t even mess up her hair. 

Kail is always funny to me for some reason. She puts on such a hard front, but I think she’s manic and insecure as hell. I wish she’d see a therapist and figure out that her choices are terrible and impulsive. Get some meds and calm the F down. I think she could be a good parent because I see a lot of love for those kids. Very unlike Jenelle who could get all the therapy in the world and still be a serial killer in the making. 

The whole Brianna clan is just hideous. I don’t see how any of them ever get healthy or independent from each other. I feel so bad for those kids with the language and behavior that is normal to them. 

Javi needs to get deployed. I don’t wish him harm, but I don’t want to look at him anymore!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

These chicks are hilarious and ridiculous!!!  Bri and Kail. It was amusing when they are being held back by security and Bri is screaming and Kail is saying, I'm trying to get to you! Made me laugh.  But really, It is all ridiculous.  I agree that this show just needs to end.  Seriously, put it out of it's misery.  

I loved Kail's voice there. It's the same one I just when my toddler wants me to look at something and I'm the middle of cooking dinner. I don't know why I found it funny, but I totally did. 

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She looks like a sausage that's burst its casing. And lay off the ass enhancements and pay some attention to your face, girl. The heavy jowls combined with the perma truculent sour puss is not a good look. And does she dress in the dark, or what? She should stick to classic shapes and clean lines. She's got a lot going for her, she's statuesque and has great hair. Sure, her piggy little eyes are problematic, and her mega-ass doesn't bear talking about, but she could focus on her attributes and she'd at least give the impression of being an attractive, put together woman.

@Brooklynista this made me laugh very loudly! Nothing but the truth. As I was watching I'm all "oh, here comes Kail and her squad, the Tough Nuts". They love to stalk around, grim faced and, I'm sure they imagine, menacing.

Kail needs to go to a gym to add to her list of accomplishments. I imagine its hard to get to the gym when you have three babies with different daddies but she finds time for vacations with her friends....I still can not get over how big her ass and boobs are right now. She would probably had better luck trying to get to Bri during the fight if she was in better shape.

• Love 2

I wish the producers would read this and let us take a vote to get Brianna off... ugh it literally pisses me off to look at her at this point. She’s that Whiney ass trouble maker you wanna smack. I know Brittany is her sister and has to have loyalty to her but she should let Brianna learn the hard way... if you run your mouth online you will deal with the consequences!! 

What’s funny to think about is if Brianna didn’t start all this I really think Brittany and Kail would be great friends there both stand up bitches that tell it like it is... they’d probably respect that about eachother but they never got that chance. 

I would get satisfaction out of Kail dating one of Brianna’s baby daddy’s and then sitting there with that dumb as look on her face saying “I don’t know what the problem is”.   “Why is she so mad”...?

• Love 15

Good God, what a shit show. Good on Chelsea for walking out. Good on Shirley and Brittany for yelling at Brianna, they were right. Why do I watch this damn show. We didn't really see Jo's reaction, I'm assuming he walked off stage as well when everything was going down. I laughed when the security was holding Brianna back and she fell and her dress rode up. Again, why do I watch this. 

• Love 10