Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E32: Reunion: Behind the Screams

druzy
  • Start Topic

In the last preview Briana said she spoke with Jenelle before the reunion and told her she didn't  want to deal with the Kail situation by herself. Jenelle's response: You'll have my mom, don't worry.

image.thumb.png.94defafb8e01a1b8801ace7b50fd4551.png

• Love 4

I clicked the links to these videos and there was a pop up from MTV to take a survey. They're asking what I like and dislike about the season, as well as which cast members I'm finding most and least entertaining. Time to let them know Jenelle should be fired!

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I clicked the links to these videos and there was a pop up from MTV to take a survey. They're asking what I like and dislike about the season, as well as which cast members I'm finding most and least entertaining. Time to let them know Jenelle should be fired!

Thanks @DudeLeaveMeAlone! I just completed the survey. Here are the questions:

What did you love about this season of Teen Mom 2?  (Please list as many things as you can think of and let us know why you’re loving them—think cast members, storylines, specific scenes, etc.)

And what, if anything, did you not like about this season of Teen Mom 2?  Please list as many things as you can think of and let us know why you aren’t liking them.

Which cast member did you find the most entertaining to watch on this season of Teen Mom 2 and why? (Think about cast members you love, or love to hate etc.). 

Who do you find the least entertaining to watch on Teen Mom 2 and why?

Let’s switch gears a bit and think about the Teen Mom franchise overall.  What do you love about the Teen Mom franchise?  (Please list as many things as you can think of and let us know why you’re loving them.)

And lastly, what, if anything, do you not like about the Teen Mom franchise?

• Love 12

No way I would have talked to Kail off camera and let her try to control the narrative. Besides, Kail made comments about Chris getting physical so it's not like Briana pulled that accusation out of thin air. Also, I agree that Briana doesn't owe Kail shit as Kail and Javi are divorced as well as Briana and Kail are not co-workers in tradtional sense. 

• Love 14
On 8/3/2018 at 11:51 AM, configdotsys said:

"Accomplished" (yeah right) Kail, looks like her face is made of plastic in that video. I clicked and watched and was not invited to take a survey.

Briana strikes a nerve with Kail because Kail knows she would be Briana minus the family if it wasn't  for those MTV checks. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Also I think Kailyn is a bit jealous of Briana because as f-up as the DeJesus family can be they do care about each other (money or no money). All of Kailyn’s entourage would be GONE without money and her boys are just too little right now to be of any help to her. 

You might be right. Brianna’s mom and sister will always be there for her. She also seems to have a friend too who’s been around a while. 

• Love 8

I've always drifted in and out of watching Teen Mom 2 (the show tends to get too... lets say "real" for me if I watch a lot of it) and the last time I watched regularly was circa Nathan being taken from his & Jenelle's place in handcuffs, so it is super weird to me to see him and Barbara hugging and acting like friends.  I guess circumstances make strange bedfellows and the combo of Jenelle and David is so bad that anything seems like an improvement, but it's still so weird to me.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm so confused. I thought Chelsea skyped her segment.

She did but I think it was because she left and refused to return after the altercation. I'm guessing they were either filming other stuff the day of the fight or just hadn't filmed it yet.

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm so confused. I thought Chelsea skyped her segment.

She left and Skyped her segment later. 

25 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

I love how Jenelle thinks Barb is friends with Nathan to get under her skin. She wasn't allowed to be friends with Nathan because Jenelle was too busy building up Barb as the big bad.

Exactly! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

She left and Skyped her segment later. 

Can’t say I blame her. That was a shit show. 

Hopefully Jace and Aubree got to play together. 

• Love 20

But....... Kail can talk shit about Briana's family? And how is this Javi's fault? Sure he got with her but Kail had a problem with Briana since the moment she got with Javi. See no one else can have Javi except Kail. But to say it was all his fault is bullshit. No Kail, it is your fault for blabbing and when someone calls you on it or treats you like you treat them, you can't handle it 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:
Significant other.  Gag

Significant other??? He was deadbeat who cheated on you a few months ago!

Honestly,  Kail continued to breathe life into a comment that should have been dead and buried. If known it isn't true, then why devote all this energy to it?

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, MinorL said:

Kailyn is gutter trash, but Briana is scary. 

Birana is all bark, Brittany is the scary one. 

I can't get over how big Kail's ass is....Javi sure likes the girls with the booty. Speaking to Javi, I really didn't need to see that douchebag. He loves this battle between them too much. 

Thank you @druzy! Didn't know who her producer was....even more shocked she can fire them.

• Love 12