Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club

Recommended Posts


6 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

Lindsay's go to insult: "Oh you think this is your show?"

That, or "you want your own show"  She's so afraid one of the women might outshine her.  Unfortunately, I don't see her acting the same way towards the men.  Her personal crusade against Kailah was so obvious, showing up at the house and yelling about it being messy.  Really.  Wasn't too long ago I remember watching Lindsay's "comeback" show where she kept moving from one rental to another, sitting around sorting through her mess of a wardrobe.  I'd like to see how she's living in Mykonos. Good on Kailah for having the balls to say what everyone else it thinking,

Lindsay is nuts and I don't believe for one second that her scraggly ass is not on drugs (prescription or otherwise).  This show is almost as embarrassingly bad as her last one.  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I'm still laughing at "Bless her christian soul" and "I have a godson....I can't stand him!"  LMAO!!

Lindsay is an awful boss.  You don't fire someone and then rehire them because you feel bad that they have the same lotus tattoo as your sister, and then choose someone else to let go just to prove a point.   You don't consistently show up at your employees' place of residence, even if you own it, on their off hours and berate them for what they're doing DURING THEIR OFF HOURS, particularly if they aren't doing anything illegal.  And as much as I can't stand Kailah, it wasn't cool for Lindsay to go from praising her dedication and hard work to criticizing everything she does simply because Kailah spoke up for herself AND verbalized the exact reason y'all brought her ass into the house: to threaten the jobs of the other hosts.  You also don't discuss your employees in front of your godchildren.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, KeeperOfTheIce said:

Kailah’s delivery wasn’t the best but at least she attempted to express out loud what everyone is surely thinking. 

With the understanding that I know this is all scripted bullshit:

Kailah's mistake was treating the situation like she was on a competitive reality show, not a candid reality show. The way she mouthed off on the boat and to LiLo was dumb and pointless. And those rooms were disgusting. Do grown adults really need guidelines to remind them not to live like pigs?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Kailah's mistake was treating the situation like she was on a competitive reality show, not a candid reality show. The way she mouthed off on the boat and to LiLo was dumb and pointless.

THIS.  She thought she could treat LiLo like a Challenge competitor…but kids on The Challenge don't have the show named after them.  Honestly, I think it was a combination of Kailah feeling herself due to her modicum of Challenge fame and MTV/producers encouraging her to confront LiLo like contemporaries rather than boss/employee.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

THIS.  She thought she could treat LiLo like a Challenge competitor…but kids on The Challenge don't have the show named after them.  Honestly, I think it was a combination of Kailah feeling herself due to her modicum of Challenge fame and MTV/producers encouraging her to confront LiLo like contemporaries rather than boss/employee.

Oh yeah, she was brought on to cause trouble, no doubt. 

4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I'm still laughing at "Bless her christian soul" and "I have a godson....I can't stand him!"  LMAO!!

Lindsay is an awful boss.  You don't fire someone and then rehire them because you feel bad that they have the same lotus tattoo as your sister, and then choose someone else to let go just to prove a point.   You don't consistently show up at your employees' place of residence, even if you own it, on their off hours and berate them for what they're doing DURING THEIR OFF HOURS, particularly if they aren't doing anything illegal.  And as much as I can't stand Kailah, it wasn't cool for Lindsay to go from praising her dedication and hard work to criticizing everything she does simply because Kailah spoke up for herself AND verbalized the exact reason y'all brought her ass into the house: to threaten the jobs of the other hosts.  You also don't discuss your employees in front of your godchildren.

Both were hilarious!

I admit, I have a soft spot for Ms. Lohan. To say she is troubled doesn't even cover it, but I feel like there's a good person in there. I was buying what she was selling up until this last episode, because I do think it cast an unflattering light on her tactics as a boss. I didn't get why she brought May back either, but at least that showed her being a softy and gave Panos a chance to fire Jules. 

The conversation in front of the godchildren was weird.

Still can't help but root for her. Still loving Panos.

Brent and Kailah having a douche-off on the after-show was entertaining. Brent insulting Jules, also entertaining. I've crossed over from hating Brent to just waiting to see what insult comes out of his mouth next. He gets it re: staying relevant on the show though - keep the boss happy. Some may call it kissing ass; I call it job security.

Share this post


Link to post

I started watching this and thought "wow... good for you Lindsey  - you actually got your shit together!"   but holy smokes... the way she berates people about how they should act.. how they should be in life.... I don't care if you're good friends with Oprah - YOU ARE NOT OPRAH!  You don't get to give these people life lessons. Just because it comes out of your mouth and you're the boss, does not mean you're always right.  She always sounds like she's in some other universe. 

The new guy that came with Kailah is nearly non-existent. What a great addition he was to make sure the newbies were on their feet. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

What is going on with this show? I watched it last night and already can’t remember what happened. 

Did anything happen??

Zzzzzz

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I have not actually watched this show as it's never on when I can watch, but i see the promos for it constantly.  It seems like it's just a bunch of wannabe young people looking to be famous for doing nothing, hanging out at a beach club, while Lilo basically yells, laughs and mocks them.  Amirite?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

I have not actually watched this show as it's never on when I can watch, but i see the promos for it constantly.  It seems like it's just a bunch of wannabe young people looking to be famous for doing nothing, hanging out at a beach club, while Lilo basically yells, laughs and mocks them.  Amirite?

You aren't far off, lol. She doesn't really mock them, just berates them for not staying "on brand" whenever they are partying and trying to get laid instead of drumming up business for the club. It's all total reality show BS, of course, but if this were legit I could understand her frustration with some of these famewhores.

Speaking of trying to get laid, really show? That's all we get of Kyle and Gabi, a few quick shots of them rolling around here and there? Meanwhile we are subjected to Brent and Sara fondling, fighting, and hooking up at every turn. Less Brent and Sara and their low self-esteem dysfunction, more shirtless Kyle, please.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Is it just me or is the Vaseline filter they are using for Lindsay's talking heads becoming more and more pronounced as the season lurches on?

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

If I heard her right, one of the girls in this week's episode said she was spiritual once when she used to put rocks out on her window sill when there was a full moon....wtf.  Was I they only one who caught that?

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, JasminePhyllisia said:

If I heard her right, one of the girls in this week's episode said she was spiritual once when she used to put rocks out on her window sill when there was a full moon....wtf.  Was I they only one who caught that?

Oh no, I caught that too!  LMAO!  That was the chick who got fired and rehired.  She's not very bright.  Maybe that's why she needed the moonlight to infuse the rocks.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I either deleted this series from my DVR and don’t remember, or it’s quit recording.  Either way, I don’t miss it.  

I do need to know more about Lindsay’s missing finger and if this club is closed down in real life or not.  But that’s about it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I feel like LL is acting like a ten-year old would if they were told to play "boss."  Everything is Unacceptable!  and Disrespectful!  that challenge girl was her own level of obnoxious, but she wasn't wrong!!!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

First of all, I’m not seeing what is so special with Sara. Certainly attractive by any standard, but all the men so interested in her when they are there for a once in a lifetime ( their words not mine) opportunity, why use this time to have a fling?  I’m pretty sure that unless Brent is bringing thousands of dollars a day,he seems like more of a liability.  That said, I still can’t figure out what any of them even do. As I’ve said before, they seem more intrusive than anything else.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Ok that is pretty low to kiss another guy in front of your 'boyfriend' who you just 'broke up with' a day ago. But holy crap Brent - get your shit together.  You are not sensitive, you do not have feelings.  You're just an asshole and can't deal with it when you get beat. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

28 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Ok that is pretty low to kiss another guy in front of your 'boyfriend' who you just 'broke up with' a day ago. But holy crap Brent - get your shit together.  You are not sensitive, you do not have feelings.  You're just an asshole and can't deal with it when you get beat. 

They are both trying too hard. She's trying to hard to act like she doesn't care and he's trying too hard to act like he does. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I was confused as to how different sulking, not working Brent was to non-sulking, not working Brent.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

I was confused as to how different sulking, not working Brent was to non-sulking, not working Brent.

Literally no difference at all. He might be the most worthless turd on this show, but yet so boisterous about how much he does. Because you know...all the other people are JUST bar backs. He is so annoying. 

Edited by SarahC
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, SarahC said:

They are both trying too hard. She's trying to hard to act like she doesn't care and he's trying too hard to act like he does. 

This so much, especially the bolded.  It's like Brent learned that if he says about a girl, "I gave her a piece of me that no one else has ever had" (or whatever bullshit he kept repeating) while making mopey, sad eyes, that he'll not only garner sympathy for being "sensitive" but that they'll also forget all the awful shit he did to said girl.  I cannot stand Jonnita, and while she was clearly trying to get camera time by approaching Brent while he was "being sad" in the bunk, I was happy she started listing off everything Brent did when he tried to say he never did anything wrong.  What a douche. 

Can I just say that I would totally watch a show about Panos driving around Greece in his tiny car trying to solve problems while looking fabulous and being snarky, and calling Lindsay on the phone to tell her all about it and get her opinion only for him to solve it his way anyway because he can't deal with Lindsay always being a big ole softy.  Get rid of these other losers and make that happen, MTV!  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Kinda boring with 90% of the show being these stupid interactions.  They have to be scripted.  for instance, what's up with Brent swinging the pendulum from crazed abrasive extrovert to whimpering sad clown?  Scripted.

And why not give us some data like how much their food and beverage sales were, oh unless this is all fake.  As someone mentioned back a page, when "working" they are mostly standing around.

So what 4 will be "kept"?  I'm not even sure we see the whole cast, but anyway: Aristotle, Junnita, Mike or Alex and perhaps Gabi.  But it would have to be IF clients like these guys.  Overall, I'd give most of these people a C- grade, though to me Aristotle stands out.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Sooo, are the four that are picked the winners or the losers?

They need to clarify that, I certainly have opinions on the matter......

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Sooo, are the four that are picked the winners or the losers?

They need to clarify that, I certainly have opinions on the matter......

And what do they actually win? A job? Perhaps I have misunderstood, but it looks like there are other employees there, so couldn't they just have applied and got a job there like all the other employees? This may be the most pointless show that I watched and the only good thing to come of it is Panos. 

Edited by SarahC
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Kinda boring with 90% of the show being these stupid interactions.  They have to be scripted.  for instance, what's up with Brent swinging the pendulum from crazed abrasive extrovert to whimpering sad clown?  Scripted.

And why not give us some data like how much their food and beverage sales were, oh unless this is all fake.  As someone mentioned back a page, when "working" they are mostly standing around.

So what 4 will be "kept"?  I'm not even sure we see the whole cast, but anyway: Aristotle, Junnita, Mike or Alex and perhaps Gabi.  But it would have to be IF clients like these guys.  Overall, I'd give most of these people a C- grade, though to me Aristotle stands out.

I tried, but yes wow, this show is boring.

I can't comment on the recent, but from the first few episodes, from what I gathered non of these people are anyone that I would hire to help run my business professionally.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/8/2019 at 12:56 AM, geauxaway said:

I either deleted this series from my DVR and don’t remember, or it’s quit recording.  Either way, I don’t miss it.  

I do need to know more about Lindsay’s missing finger and if this club is closed down in real life or not.  But that’s about it.

LOL.  I'm with you.

I just stopped thinking about it, then over the weekend, there was a marathon, I was like let me see what's going on.  2 minutes in, I had changed the channel.  I've never met a group of people that were so dull.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/11/2019 at 12:56 PM, teapot said:

I feel like LL is acting like a ten-year old would if they were told to play "boss."  Everything is Unacceptable!  and Disrespectful!  that challenge girl was her own level of obnoxious, but she wasn't wrong!!!

Don't forget she also has to remind you every 10 seconds that she is the boss.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/29/2019 at 2:15 PM, FannyPackOfLies said:

He gives me creepy vibes as well.

Isn't he gay?

Share this post


Link to post

So the Z list meets the less than Z list when the stars of “Geordi Shores” meet the crew of “LL Beach House” and I’m watching it.  What does that say about me?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

It’s actually impressive that while Lindsay’s airtime has decreased to approximately a minute an episode she still manages to come off as certifiable.

Panos remains awesome and wasted on this show, c’mon BRAVO free Panos!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

The brand is expanding too fast??? 

I cant believe Panos managed to say that without laughing out loud...

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I keep trying to reconcile this  Lindsay with the one I used to adore in movies and I can't. The cognitive dissonance is giving me a headache.  She's just batshit looney. It seems like she has a good heart, but she's a train wreck.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I have watched every episode,  Yes its like driving by an accident and not being to NOT look.  

I know this has been heavily edited but it seems as though there was a lot of standing around just because there were no (or very few) people renting chairs/cabanas.  What exactly were they, as ambassadors, supposed to do?  Maybe I don't get out enough because I just don't get it.

And taking your pants off and stuffing a piece of bread in your butt while working on the beach is just wrong.  I think he was drunk and lost all sense of responsibility.  The fact it got him cut is not surprising.  I doubt he would have made it to the final pick and it was just a way to cut him based on him being drunk/idiot without looking bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I do not get Sarah’s appeal at all. She has a great figure but her face is fug. She also has the personality and intelligence of a wet dishrag.

Also - Billy’s chin called and wants to get back on his face. 😄

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I like the way Panos fired Mike.  Something, like "Mike, as for you........(pause)........(I got a call from the Gm etc)....Unacceptable.  Pack your bags and leave immediately.  I'm sorry."

I love the way he tacked on that "I'm sorry" as the last part of his schpeel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sara is apparently a girl who always gets what she wants - she comes from upper middle class; always gets the men she wants and succeeds at whatever she does. I don’t really feel sorry for her - as Lindsey said, she gave her power away to men. On the other hand, I felt bad that Kylelet Brent get 7nder his skin - that’s Brent’s strength- he doesn’t care whether he’s liked or not - just that he wins.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

This was arguably the worst MTV show I've ever watched (and yes, I've pretty much watched them all).  Does Lindsay really think it will have a 2nd season?

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Lindsay claims over and over again that it is not a competition. She even fires Kailah for treating it like a competition. Yet the ambassadors (contestants?) are pitted against each other from day one and, in the end, it turns out to be....a competition! Shocking!

Brent is a sleazy douchebag with no redeeming qualities, no charisma and no self awareness. Yet he's the most boring reality tv villain ever.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, xhoipolloix said:

Brent is a sleazy douchebag with no redeeming qualities, no charisma and no self awareness. Yet he's the most boring reality tv villain ever.

I appreciated his performance in the beginning but it became a little "Johnny One-note" by episode three.

He's going to need to go to Stella Adler before his next attempt at reality shame.

Because we KNOW there is going to be a next time.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, snarts said:

This was arguably the worst MTV show I've ever watched (and yes, I've pretty much watched them all).  Does Lindsay really think it will have a 2nd season?

I agree. I thought it would be fun to watch. Panos & the scenery of Mykonos are  the only reasons to watch the show.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

So on the last day they decide that nudity and fighting are not allowed... what does that leave exactly for the "Lohan Brand"?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

This show was a hot mess full of unlikable people and contrived situations. See y'all next season! 😛

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if Lindsay realizes “behind the scenes” doesn’t mean in another country...

And, probably for the last time, free Panos!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

This show was a hot mess full of unlikable people and contrived situations. See y'all next season! 😛

Yep that about sums it up for me too. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

This show made no sense and was awful. I cant say i enjoyed anyone except Panos, especially all the clips of him being rude to the cast members. "Stop! Coughing!" 

I'll definitely watch next season, tho.  

Also, lindsay has to be the most awkward dancer I've ever seen...and that includes myself. 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, SarahC said:

Panos, especially all the clips of him being rude to the cast members. "Stop! Coughing!" 

Best part of the whole season.  I'd watch a season 2 consisting solely of Panos annoyed at the world.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well, of course it’s silly of me to point out that Lindsay & Panos clutching their pearls over nudity & fighting on a REALITY show is a bit hypocritical to say the least. Pantos came very close to telling the “ Ambassadors” that they were there to do “anything” the clients wanted & he wasn’t exactly coy about it.  I know, I spend too much time worrying about these stupid shows.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/27/2019 at 1:39 PM, Gothish520 said:

I admit, I have a soft spot for Ms. Lohan. To say she is troubled doesn't even cover it, but I feel like there's a good person in there. I was buying what she was selling up until this last episode, because I do think it cast an unflattering light on her tactics as a boss. I didn't get why she brought May back either, but at least that showed her being a softy and gave Panos a chance to fire Jules. 

I'm sorry but I don't think she's been a good person for decades.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/29/2019 at 12:54 PM, Neurochick said:

I'm sorry but I don't think she's been a good person for decades.

You may be right. But I always try to see the good in people and give them the benefit of the doubt. If I thought she was a true dirtbag I'm not sure I could watch. I could barely watch as it was, lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size