Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Hubby and I just had a discussion about Jesse and Darcey.  Maybe HE wants HER to break up with HIM because he has a contract with TLC that stipulates that they won't pay his airfare home if he dumps her.  Nor will they pay for him to come back for the End-of-Season Slug Fest???

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Maybe she will be the new girls old friend! Surprise!!

Is it just me or does Karine touch her stomach a lot lately??

hmmmmmm I did that when I was pregnant

I noticed she had a scarf tied around her belly between where her crop top ended and her pants started .

it did look like she was drinking at the “woman’s party” the night before the wedding so either she is and doesn’t care or isn’t and is teasing us, maybe with a producers suggestion?

2 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

For some reason I was tickled at watching him haul his huge stupid duffel bag out of the house, into the house. For a man he packs an awful lot of clothes or whatever is in there. Maybe self improvement books on how to make everyone around you question their existence and how to work on themselves. If somebody told me I needed to work on myself in that derisive tone just once I'd be none too pleased.

Narcissism 101... who knows right, boy he really proved something leaving for the WHOLE night just to come back the next morning... he’s real tuff!! The only thing he did was lighten his wallet about a 100 bucks for a room, to me that’s an expensive tantrum? he’s a nitwit... actually halfwit?

• Love 3
On 9/10/2018 at 5:13 AM, Gobi said:

What was the big deal with Angela's dinner? It was a cow leg, aka beef. Anyone ever hear of osso buco? You would think she was served monkey from her reaction.

Agree, although the hoof was unappealing, but still, it was...just beef. 

• Love 3

Out of all these people and families I would love to send hazels parents some money and a case of rice a roni? I think there truly kind hearted deserving people. I wish I had there address I’d love to help them, I’m not rich but I don’t go with out , they are so skinny and poor they need rice a roni and a new comforter ❤️

• Love 11
On 9/10/2018 at 4:06 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

Angela reminds me of Nicole who learned nothing about Morocco and slept most of the time she was there... no doubt dreaming of opportunities to kiss Azan's shoulder.

I found this shoulder quote unreasonably hilarious. 

• Love 4
On 9/10/2018 at 12:29 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

On her village walk, she's wearing the skimpy clothing of an 18-year-old. Not a good look for her. How about a white linen shirt over a tank top, and some knee-length khaki shorts? Covered and cool and distracting from the fact that she has the anatomy of Big Bird.

What did big bird do to deserve this??????  ??

• Love 13
On 9/10/2018 at 6:13 AM, Gobi said:

What was the big deal with Angela's dinner? It was a cow leg, aka beef. Anyone ever hear of osso buco? You would think she was served monkey from her reaction.

I wondered this as well. Something tells me Angela wouldn’t think twice about eating the mystery meat sold at major fast food places though.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Yes, you'd think a "everything is so beautiful" metro Eurotrash boy like pussy Jesse would at least have luggage with wheels, if not a top-of-the-line designer bag.

Maybe he believes himself to be a sort of north-American explorer in a Jeep kinda man's man? Far cry, headband boy.

Isn't he only two years out of the Dutch Army? Maybe it's Army issue?

16 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

When Jon & Rachel were on the seaside cliff, I was having some kind of wobbly guts feeling, imaging a rouge gust of wind blowing baby Lucy out of the pack. No wonder she was fussy - she's got eyes!

Gave me a major vertigo episode! They did NOT have to pan the camera all the way down to the rocky shoreline!...and say it would be a bad fall. I already knew that.

17 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

Yes, English cold is horrible! Every time I go to England in the fall it is freezing. It's the wind and humidity - somehow it penetrates your clothing and freezes you even when you are multi-layered.

Dampness! That damp cold gets right into your bones.

16 hours ago, iwasish said:

She should talk to Karine’s dad.He’s an ex cop, no dummy. He knows Paul’s “whole criminal history”. He knows how to “ read” someone. I thought he’d pull the plug  on the marriage but he just rolled over with the stupid comment about people changing. If Paul is abusive and he and Karine are in the USA, just how is her dad going to help her? I’d rather my daughter stay in poverty close to me than send her so far away with someone she seems unhappy with, and eventually get a call that he hurt her somehow.

But she's "spoiled" now, not a virgin. And the whole town and the world know it so what else can they do w/ her but hope Paul will follow they and make an honest woman of her? I would really love to know how old Jose and Graceline are....

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 2

I will give TLC credit for capturing the beautiful scenery. Rachel and Jon's trip to Newquay was great. They should've captured the sunset. They're gorgeous in December. And was that Tintagel Castle where the proposal happened? Aside from Ricky, Medellin is nice. (Someone asked if Ximena had asked for money. He said that she would say things like, "I'm not working," or "I'm in a tough economic situation." Kind of like hinting in his opinion. I definitely suspect they were talking longer than just a few weeks because if he sent $1500 in less than a month, he's an idiot. Nonetheless, why is he on here? Dude, you're not in love after five days. It seems more like an established relationship.

I feel bad for Karine's parents. You can tell this isn't what they want for their daughter. I can't imagine sitting there knowing my child is making a mistake in marrying someone who doesn't treat them the way they deserve to be treated. Poverty or not, Pole isn't a sure thing or secure. Does he even work or have enough income to support a spouse and child? Jon lives with his mum, but housing in England is pricey, and he is gainfully employed. Pole lives with Mother, and we can only assume he does something for work. If I were Mother, I'd tell him that he and his new wife would have to find their own home when Karine does get to the US.

I'm rooting for Rachel and Jon. I hope it works out for them. They're about the only genuine couple. If he cannot get into the States, maybe she can move there and they can be chronicled on the new 90 Day show.

Hazel seems so dead inside and emotionally devoid. It's sad to watch because you can see she is repulsed by him and not even remotely attracted to him. I wonder if she even likes him as a person. And Dean is this season's Antonio: over the top and obviously a producer manipulation.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

azel seems so dead inside and emotionally devoid. It's sad to watch because you can see she is repulsed by him and not even remotely attracted to him. I wonder if she even likes him as a person.

I don’t think she does the look on her face is always disgust 

• Love 2

I stil haven't made it all the way through this episode.  Some thoughts....

What planet do you have to be on (or drug) to think that Angela is going to be able to have children by any means?

Is anyone else a little disappointed that the epic shoe assault wasn't captured on camera? You had one job , production.  Darcy's kids seem tired of the same ole crap with their mom.

• Love 16
On 9/10/2018 at 8:20 AM, sconstant said:

I am thinking it over and really trying to figure out what Dicky’s issue was with the money he sent.  I totally get “I don’t want to be just $ and a US passport to you” (though “you seem defensive about this issue” doesn’t seem to me to be the proof he thought it was that X actually loves him after 3 weeks of texting.)

What I don’t get is that there seemed to be some underlying issue with how X spent the money he sent over - did she use it for a nose job (bad) or for stuff for her nephews (what she eventually said, which was maybe ok with him?).  I don’t know what the right answer was supposed to be?  

Also money is fungible.  Does he know that once you convert US dollars to Columbian currency and put it in a bank account with other currency (received from other doofuses you and Melissa fleece) it is unclear whether the dollars you got from your texty friend are the ones you spend on your medical care (or whatever) or whether they are the ones you spend for stuff for your family?

Or maybe she told him she’d used them for plastic surgery and he was sad she didn’t get bolt-on?

Ok, no one answered my question so I am sacrificing by rewatching this segment.  Here is the rundown:

1) Our loyal TLC editors set this up by showing us nice shots of Columbia (seriously do love the Columbia crew), then a nice shot of sausages (!?!) and then Ricky taking Ximena shopping, paying for strawberries ("gracias, baybeee!") and "let's go shopping!"

2) Intercut is a talking head of Ricky, who is falling in love with her. 

3) Also a talking head of Ximena saying Ricky is spectacular guy who makes her feel like a Hollywood star

4) Ricky talking head: Ximena never outright asked Ricky for money, but said she wasn't working and he sent her money, $1-$1.5K

5) Ricky buys a swimsuit.  "Gracias, baybee!"

6) Ricky talking head: Ximena said she was in a tight spot economically, but then she got a nosejob.  This is a red flag.

7) Now it is nighttime at a restaurant.  Ricky doesn't want her to be with her for money, just for him.  

8) Ximena Talking Head says she never asked him for anything.

9) Ricky Talking Head said X "quickly" told him about nose surgery.  Did she use my money to get a nose job?

10) Ximena talking head: er, I got surgery?  my body?  I wanted it?

11) Ximena in person: er, I got surgery?   I wanted it?  Also some part of it was paid by health insurance.  And the rest from money I had.

12) Ricky in person: what did you use my money for?

13) Ximena in person: I visted my sister and bought stuff for my nephews.

14) Ricky in person: ok.  I believe you because you're mad.  Sorry.  [hugs]

15) Ricky talking head: I believe her.  Honesty is important.  

SO I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND.  I can imagine Ricky saying "she led me to believe that she was in a tough spot, but she had enough money for a nose job?   Why am I sending her money for a nose job?  I didn't agree to that."  But he  only says "did you use my specific dollars for your nose job" and she says "oh, those dollars were to visit my sister and buy her kids stuff" and he says "ok! great." 

I know this is producer storyline creation (hey, these people don't know each other, how can we create dramar!?) but this still makes no damn sense.  Again, I would get "hey, don't con me out of money for food if it's just going to go up your nose for some of that sweet Columbian ... surgery."  But "you told me you were in a tough spot!  and now you got surgery with my money, intended to help you out of financial straits!  oh, no, wait, you didn't, you got surgery and then visited your sister with my money intended to help you out of financial straits.  Great!"

Edited by sconstant
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, DNR said:

Jesse almost suffered ‘Death by Stiletto’ like the scene in Single White Female ??. Sure Jesse (if he hadn’t been such a drama queen since day one i might be apt to believe him)

062F6FBF-5338-4A40-894E-C983FD3722D7.jpeg

Villanelle murdered someone with a shoe on Killing Eve. I LOVE that show - she is the best villain since Hannibal Lechter. Those stilettos are no laughing matter. Except on this board. 

villanelle.jpg

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, sconstant said:

Ok, no one answered my question so I am sacrificing by rewatching this segment.  Here is the rundown:

1) Our loyal TLC editors set this up by showing us nice shots of Columbia (seriously do love the Columbia crew), then a nice shot of sausages (!?!) and then Ricky taking Ximena shopping, paying for strawberries ("gracias, baybeee!") and "let's go shopping!"

2) Intercut is a talking head of Ricky, who is falling in love with her. 

3) Also a talking head of Ximena saying Ricky is spectacular guy who makes her feel like a Hollywood star

4) Ricky talking head: Ximena never outright asked Ricky for money, but said she wasn't working and he sent her money, $1-$1.5K

5) Ricky buys a swimsuit.  "Gracias, baybee!"

6) Ricky talking head: Ximena said she was in a tight spot economically, but then she got a nosejob.  This is a red flag.

7) Now it is nighttime at a restaurant.  Ricky doesn't want her to be with her for money, just for him.  

8) Ximena Talking Head says she never asked him for anything.

9) Ricky Talking Head said X "quickly" told him about nose surgery.  Did she use my money to get a nose job?

10) Ximena talking head: er, I got surgery?  my body?  I wanted it?

11) Ximena in person: er, I got surgery?   I wanted it?  Also some part of it was paid by health insurance.  And the rest f

12) Ricky in person: what did you use my money for?

13) Ximena in person: I visted my sister and bought stuff for my nephews.

14) Ricky in person: ok.  I believe you because you're mad.  Sorry.  [hugs]

15) Ricky talking head: I believe her.  Honesty is important.  

SO I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND.  I can imagine Ricky saying "she led me to believe that she was in a tough spot, but she had enough money for a nose job?   Why am I sending her money for a nose job?  I didn't agree to that."  But he  only says "did you use my specific dollars for your nose job" and she says "oh, those dollars were to visit my sister and buy her kids stuff" and he says "ok! great." 

I know this is producer storyline creation (hey, these people don't know each other, how can we create dramar!?) but this still makes no damn sense.  Again, I would get "hey, don't con me out of money for food if it's just going to go up your nose for some of that sweet Columbian ... surgery."  But "you told me you were in a tough spot!  and now you got surgery with my money, intended to help you out of financial straits!  oh, no, wait, you didn't, you got surgery and then visited your sister with my money intended to help you out of financial straits.  Great!"

I guess I can kind of understand Ricky here. If you give money, you hope it went for dire necessities. I get it. But when exactly did she have the nose job? Did she have it ~after~ he sent her the money? Then maybe Ricky has a right to be annoyed. But if it happened before he sent the money...and even before she lost her job, then his concerns are baseless!

I don't care if she outright ~asked~ him for money or not. If she ~accepted~ money from him, it's the same damn thing imo. If you don't want to take money from a man you just met online, refuse the money. Or just don't give him your PayPal account info in the first place. 

Whoever said it above: I agree, Ximena dresses nicely and has the best sense of style of all the participants on any of the episodes. I keep wanting to call her "Jicama," like the parsnip, tho.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m sadder. Mr. DC and I were recently in Paris for 10 days and we paid $2.99/episode to Amazon (twice) to watch on my IPad cause we couldn’t bear to wait till we got home catch up.

BTW - we went to a Vivaldi concert at Sainte Chapelle one night. It was fantastic.

Off topic but I am in Paris too! I will google concerts and thanks so much for the tip

9 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Whoever said it above: I agree, Ximena dresses nicely and has the best sense of style of all the participants on any of the episodes. I keep wanting to call her "Jicama," like the parsnip, tho.

Jicama it is! Paprika, Jicama, this is what these losers are forcing us to do now...

I feel for Ricky's daughter, who is a sane, mature young teen who will now be able to watch her father and see what a stupid fucking moron he is, and how he degrades women. I only hope she can learn that she deserves someone much, much better than her scumbucket father. Hopefully she has someone in her life to clue her in on that. I would imagine that some of her friends, or at the least, some of her friends parents are watching this shit show and their comments will filter down to their kids, and to his daughter. It's so sad that he doesn't give two shits about his kid and only thinks with his little tiny dick.

Maybe Jesse is a deeply closeted gay man who is full of self loathing. Maybe that's why he's so full of anger...his beard isn't working out and now he has to start all over again. I imagine Dutch girls are much smarter than vapid dullard Twin Flame Darcey.

• Love 11

Did Ricky really send Ximena enough money to even truly help with the cost of a nose job? And even if she did use it for that, whatever. He chose to send these women money - women he doesn't even know from another country when he has children to support - & he's not even divorced yet. They can do what they want with it & if he expects full accountability in these situations he should just spend it on his daughters instead. What racket is he running that they have to account for every dollar he sends to make sure it's going to food & housing?  He was lusting over them for months & if he was that into Melissa he certainly isn't against plastic surgery  - maybe he just doesn't want to pay for it himself. He's a total douche bag.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Jicama it is! Paprika, Jicama, this is what these losers are forcing us to do now...

I feel for Ricky's daughter, who is a sane, mature young teen who will now be able to watch her father and see what a stupid fucking moron he is, and how he degrades women. I only hope she can learn that she deserves someone much, much better than her scumbucket father. Hopefully she has someone in her life to clue her in on that. I would imagine that some of her friends, or at the least, some of her friends parents are watching this shit show and their comments will filter down to their kids, and to his daughter. It's so sad that he doesn't give two shits about his kid and only thinks with his little tiny dick.

Maybe Jesse is a deeply closeted gay man who is full of self loathing. Maybe that's why he's so full of anger...his beard isn't working out and now he has to start all over again. I imagine Dutch girls are much smarter than vapid dullard Twin Flame Darcey.

Can you explain the reference to Paprika? And Basil? They are Tarik and Hazel? Why?

It's 2018....I just don't het the whole "in the closet" thing anymore. Esp not in a place like Amsterdam.

Many are just dismissing Ricky as a harmless simp...but I agree w/ you; his behavior is so reckless! How does he explain to his daughter how he left Ohio planning to propose to a woman he's never met before named Melissa but returns engaged to another woman he's never met before named Jicama? And what if his divorce drags on for years and he is dealing w/ three separate legal issues w/ three separate women and trying to raise and support these kids? Until he needs a break from it and jets off to find love again?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, eatsleep said:

Gave me a major vertigo episode! They did NOT have to pan the camera all the way down to the rocky shoreline!...and say it would be a bad fall. I already knew that.

Dampness! That damp cold gets right into your bones.

But she's "spoiled" now, not a virgin. And the whole town and the world know it so what else can they do w/ her but hope Paul will follow they and make an honest woman of her? I would really love to know how old Jose and Graceline are....

Better a bit of embarrassment than a daughter who gets abused mentally or worse physically.  I also thought Paul said that if her parents didnt approve, they wouldn’t get married.

18 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Better a bit of embarrassment than a daughter who gets abused mentally or worse physically.  I also thought Paul said that if her parents didnt approve, they wouldn’t get married.

Former cop dad should know how to get info on Paul; what's out there is disturbing & should merit his strong disapproval.  From their expressions, particularly her very sad mother, I don't think their approval or not meant anything; this marriage was going to happen if Karine wanted it regardless.

I felt very bad for her mom; she seems quite worried & I would be too if I were her.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Is anyone else a little disappointed that the epic shoe assault wasn't captured on camera? You had one job , production.

I'm holding back on judgment until the Tell All. They had a second angle on the epic dinner fight at the Family Chantal's house for their Tell All. I do suspect that while she may have thrown the shoe at him, it wasn't nearly the assault he was claiming. When he was yelling about how she was throwing it at her head, I suspect it probably hit him in the leg or chest. I also thought he was talking about her putting her feet into his shoes because her toes were cold. I do that from time to time with my dad's shoes because he has a tendency to leave them downstairs by the door if I'm going outside at night. It's easier than going and finding my shoes up in my room. It also could be that none of her shoes were very comfortable around the house to keep her feet warm in. But he lost his mind over it.

4 hours ago, eatsleep said:
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

She should talk to Karine’s dad.He’s an ex cop, no dummy. He knows Paul’s “whole criminal history”. He knows how to “ read” someone. I thought he’d pull the plug  on the marriage but he just rolled over with the stupid comment about people changing. If Paul is abusive and he and Karine are in the USA, just how is her dad going to help her? I’d rather my daughter stay in poverty close to me than send her so far away with someone she seems unhappy with, and eventually get a call that he hurt her somehow.

Wasn't there discussion last season that Jose was a little too accepting about Karine staying in a hotel with Paul the first time they met and how she probably was not a virgin even back then and the town knew it. Paul was her best option since it was unlikely that anyone in town would make an honest woman out of her.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, MegD said:

Wasn't there discussion last season that Jose was a little too accepting about Karine staying in a hotel with Paul the first time they met and how she probably was not a virgin even back then and the town knew it. Paul was her best option since it was unlikely that anyone in town would make an honest woman out of her.

Last season I remember feeling so sorry for her.  Why is it this season I want to slug her?  And even with his criminal background, I'm sitting here thinking he could do better. It's illogical for me to dislike her but I do!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

I guess I missed th fact he was in the army, must not be like United States Army or he’d act like more of a man... instead he’s bunny hopping threw life meeting bar flies online from other countries ... 

threatening to call police over a high heel shoe? Like come on dude what would do in battle? I couldn’t save my fellow man because he was elbowing me on the way down... or he deserved to die he stepped on my shoe.. ON PURPOSE! 

Good grief get a grip!! Grab ahold of your balls you’ve forgotten you have a set!

Edited by Mainer
  • Love 9

Hazel is looking dead inside and in disgust toward Tarik because she is men-damaged. She has no interest of having a romantic relationship with any men at this point. Just like any western woman above 35 years old. They have had a few failed relationships , have a kid or 2, probably been cheated on or abused a few times by losers. That girl has too many baggage already and probably fed up with the men.

Tarik can easily  find someone else in the Philippines (or Thailand) who is child-free, less men-damaged and who are interested in a love relationship with him.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, sconstant said:

SO I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND.  I can imagine Ricky saying "she led me to believe that she was in a tough spot, but she had enough money for a nose job?   

To my knowledge, Ximena has never said WHEN she got the nose job. Has it been in the past few weeks that she's been texting and getting money from Ricky? Doesn't it take several months for the swelling to go down? I'll bet she had the nose job months ago, before Ricky was even in the picture, but he stupidly jumped to the conclusion that the money he sent her (unasked, according to both of them) went to financing her surgery. He must have pictures of her from Colombian Cupid, was her nose different when they started communicating than when he met her in person? I'm still suspicious of her motives after she said words to the effect of, "I never thought of getting married or having children...but I'll make this work so in the future we can be together in the US." Then she tells Ricky she loves kids and wants to be a friend to Amber. I think she'd much prefer it if Ricky didn't have any kids, but she still sees him as a ticket to America so now she's going to play the stepmother card.

• Love 3

For a man he packs an awful lot of clothes or whatever is in there. Maybe self improvement books on how to make everyone around you question their existence and how to work on themselves. If somebody told me I 

Not sure why because his clothes looks like he ripped off a homeless man

His ripped shirts and too small clothes

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mainer said:

I don’t think she does the look on her face is always disgust 

Hazel saw Tarik’s pic online & videochatted, yes ?  I know seeing the person live , in the flesh takes it next level ... i guess he Never sent a full body pic or nekkid shots cuz she said he was ‘chubby’ when she first laid eyes on him. I don’t think he’s terrible looking for what her ultimate goal is , but if you’re disgusted by someone can you become attracted with time ? She’s gotta hate his personality too.  Ive always found if i really liked a person , they got more attractive to me .  I can’t believe this clown was throwing the L word around after a two week chat.  Tarik is a desperate housewife geez. 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 10
48 minutes ago, magemaud said:

To my knowledge, Ximena has never said WHEN she got the nose job. Has it been in the past few weeks that she's been texting and getting money from Ricky? Doesn't it take several months for the swelling to go down? I'll bet she had the nose job months ago, before Ricky was even in the picture, but he stupidly jumped to the conclusion that the money he sent her (unasked, according to both of them) went to financing her surgery. He must have pictures of her from Colombian Cupid, was her nose different when they started communicating than when he met her in person? I'm still suspicious of her motives after she said words to the effect of, "I never thought of getting married or having children...but I'll make this work so in the future we can be together in the US." Then she tells Ricky she loves kids and wants to be a friend to Amber. I think she'd much prefer it if Ricky didn't have any kids, but she still sees him as a ticket to America so now she's going to play the stepmother card.

Not sure how recent, but Eczema posted pictures on Colombia Cupid that were pre-nose job and Ricketts knew or suspected that the nose job was after he sent her money.

• Love 2

I agree the Nigerian dresses are so beautiful. I love them as well as the lovely a Japanese kimonos. That said I would feel that by wearing them, though I admire them, maybe offensive to some and considered cultural appropriation...it is a fine line. I doubt Angela has this foresight but just a thought.....

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Ricketts knew or suspected that the nose job was after he sent her money.

So what if she used his money for a nose job...he sent money to a woman just because she asked.  He should be mad at himself for being so stupid and getting played.  Besides, he got paid back in sex, that is probably why Noxcema was okay with sleeping with him 5 minutes after they met.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

threatening to call police over a high heel shoe? Like come on dude what would do in battle? I couldn’t save my fellow man because he was elbowing me on the way down... or he deserved to die he stepped on my shoe.. ON PURPOSE! 

Good grief get a grip!! Grab ahold of your balls you’ve forgotten you have a set!

Up until that point I was actually feeling sorry for him, but that quickly vanished with shoe gate and the return to the scene of the violent crime

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So what if she used his money for a nose job...he sent money to a woman just because she asked.  He should be mad at himself for being so stupid and getting played.  Besides, he got paid back in sex, that is probably why Noxcema was okay with sleeping with him 5 minutes after they met.

I agree. He didn't seem to care what Metitsa did with the money he sent her.

Edited by Gobi
Spelling
  • Love 8

So Ricky definitely called out Melissa's name during sex, right?

So, if Rachel has to go back to NM to share custody and Jon can't get a Visa, are they going to just spend a month in England together a year? Forever? They're falling apart next week anyway, since Rachel was unaware Jon thought they had an open relationship while long distance.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrFluffy said:

New to this and just binged the whole thing! Whoa!

I don't think Jesse is acting. Darcey's daughters are class acts, however. I do wonder what their financial situation is, if they're all four sharing a condo. Can't be a huge trust fund, if there is one, and TLC doesn't pay well. Never heard of their clothing line.

Welcome aboard, @MrFluffy.  Fasten your seatbelt; sometimes, there can be a bit of turbulence!!!

From what Darcey said, the daughters live with their father.  Thank goodness.  There is a possibility they may grow up with an idea of adult behavior.  They sure can't learn that from Mama.  Speaking of the clothing line, if you Google it, this little tidbit of info pops up:  Note the "Permanently Closed" indicator.

Capture.JPG

• Love 6
On 9/11/2018 at 10:11 AM, Mothra said:

Weltschmerz, thy name is NDFBTND.

Honest to god, I'd have gone Elvis on my TV if I didn't want to know what the hell you guys were talking about here.

It's the same goddam thing every goddam week.  My enthusiasm is as lively as Angela's fertility and whatever is behind Hazel's dead eyes.  Yes, Hazel.  Pan-Pacific Flyweight Champion.  She's gone two rounds with tag-team Torgo and Mongo and not been pinned once.  Hazel knows that the only way out of Dodge is to keep Torgo out of her drawers until she gets a ring on it.  Torgo mistakes priapism for true love, and once he conquers the Golden Triangle there's every chance his, er, interest in Hazel will deflate as it is borne in on him that snatch is snatch is snatch.

Rachel's desperation has Lucy trying to buy sedatives so she can knock out her mother and somehow get her on the plane home.  Rachel, whose child--er, children--are of course her first priority, wants them to have a daddy who may gouge their eyes out if they insult their mother by, say, waking her up at night.  Just because there's a crowd of them, they think they can do whatever they want.  Lucy has loving grandparents back home who I'm sure love to babysit her (hell, I'd babysit that kid), so why doesn't Rachel go to karaoke bars in Tucson or wherever the hell she lives?  It's got to be tougher to get a man interested if you have children, but unlike Angela, Rachel could procreate again, with a <gasp> husband.  And she is pretty, I don't care what they say down at the pub.

I think Pole and Kreeny are performance artists whose art is so arcane it is not recognized as art.  Exhibit one:  cutting between Wedding Morning, when Kreeny has a zort and Pole a shaved head, and Wedding Afternoon, when Kreeny is zitless but has grown Pole's eyebrows and Pole's head is back to normal.  Le chien andalou, indeed.  The case is settled by a photo of Pole which appeared on the internet wearing Kreeny's wedding dress and headband.  It is not meant to be ironic or funny; he is deadpan and creepy-looking, and the blood has apparently been photoshopped off the dress and from around his mouth.

We all tagged Ricky as an idiot as soon as we saw what attracted him to Melissa.  This is a man *with a daughter* btw who thinks bowling ball tits equals life partner, soul mate and stepmother material. What is his daughter supposed to think if this image of woman is what her father values?  Ricky has deeper values, though, and honesty above all.  Why, he might have to break up with Ximena, er, Melissa--no, it's Ximena, I'm almost sure--if he finds out she is not being straightforward with him.  He insists that she love him *for the right reasons.*  Which I guess means that she believes he is a fine upstanding moral man who would never cheat on her who values her for herself and not just for her ability to get him off.  And she'd better not be using him to get to the US!  Not after the way he's given his heart to her, freely and openly!

You've got to give Michael props for perseverance.  Every goddam week Angela visits some new humiliation on him, but so strong is his desire to be the next Donald Trump that he will not give up on his dream no matter how many children Angela is incapable of providing because her ovaries are in the process of shriveling and she's exactly one week away from sprouting chin hairs.

If I forgot anybody, well, thank god.

image.thumb.png.33c01449219eafe5aaf57f2451a40a42.png

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, tell me this was photoshopped!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DNR said:

Hazel saw Tarik’s pic online & videochatted, yes ?  I know seeing the person live , in the flesh takes it next level ... i guess he Never sent a full body pic or nekkid shots cuz she said he was ‘chubby’ when she first laid eyes on him. I don’t think he’s terrible looking for what her ultimate goal is , but if you’re disgusted by someone can you become attracted with time ? She’s gotta hate his personality too.  Ive always found if i really liked a person , they got more attractive to me .  I can’t believe this clown was throwing the L word around after a two week chat.  Tarik is a desperate housewife geez. 

Maybe seeing how he acts in public and the way he dresses plays a factor

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

From what Darcey said, the daughters live with their father.  Thank goodness.  There is a possibility they may grow up with an idea of adult behavior.  They sure can't learn that from Mama.  Speaking of the clothing line, if you Google it, this little tidbit of info pops up:  Note the "Permanently Closed" indicator.

Of course they do!! You can’t bring your kids to the local downtown eagles club or vfw every night, and kids don’t drink Wine for dinner... geez how could she possibly raise children she’s busy chasing penis’s and compliments!

• Love 1