Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/12/2018 at 8:20 PM, lucy711 said:

Both Rachel and Jon look a little different on their phones than in real life...

I agree.  Rachel isn’t bad but a 20 lb weight loss and hair cut would definitely help.

Do they really expect us to believe though that she would be stranded since she has no money for a hotel or flight home when she has producers and a camera crew with her?

Edited by Laurie4H
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

But jon could have taken the tube to Heathrow . It's only a couple of pounds. The Heathrow express is a total ripoff. If he met her he could have helped her navigate the tube. Even the Heathrow Connection is way cheaper than the express. I don't understand why he didn't meet her at the airport. He freaking fondled Lucy's umbilical cord regularly, get on the damn subway and go to the airport . 

Ricky is going to give Melissa only a set amount of time and that's it

Two hours later, just a little longer. This better be a catfish or I will feel cheated by TLC. 

I prefer the Heathrow Express to the bus or the hour plus ride on the Tube. With luggage it is a tough haul, especially after an 11 hour flight. Schlepping the heavy bag up a bunch of steps is a nightmare. I was lucky that some nice young men helped me. Easy to take the Express and then hop in a taxi. That was back in the day before the new nice suitcases that roll along with you.

3 hours ago, PityFree said:

He may not be the ultimate prize, but if she’s poor and lives in New Mexico then escaping the state is a prize. 

(IME, NM is a lovely place if you have lots of money and resources,  but if you don’t, it can be very challenging.)

Yes. You are right, NM is an extremely poor state.  I have money & resources and have a wonderful time there. 

However, I once drove onto an Indian reservation outside of Espanola and was shocked by the poverty.  It was worse than the worst in Chicago,Atlanta, Dallas, NOLA.  The only poor I've ever seen that was similar was Cairo.  Heartbreaking.

NM has uber rich in Santa Fe, but that's the exception.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Quof said:

Re. Rachel's older daughter, we only saw the back of her head.  And I don't think her name was ever said. 

I notices the camera angle was very deliberate to NOT show her face.  And if Dad has joint legal custody, good for him if he made that demand.  I would have not allowed my child to be filmed at all if I could have helped it.

1 hour ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I expect to see him on an upcoming season. You might want to give him a link to the application!

He should apply because foreign chicks are SO hot and into dumpy divorced broke guys with fanny packs.  All the rage, I tell you!

• Love 7
On 8/11/2018 at 10:37 AM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I always wondered how he was still "available" when they got together and I realize his height may have contributed to that because I can't think of any other reason. 

Temper?  Lives with Mum?  Convictions?  His job of sorting trash at a recycling center?    Those could be some of the reasons the ladies overlook (haha) him.

• Love 5
On 8/11/2018 at 8:56 AM, spankydoll said:

Maybe really short with micropenis. My experience with micro men is that they really love bomb you before the big reveal - or not so big reveal. Lots of romantic gestures And they are a bit angry. Only speaking from my limited experience  

Now I'm thinking of the single guys I know who order so many Edible Arrangements and Telefloras they installed the apps and have a rewards number.  The more you know. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

FWIW.  When I think "it's a man" , transgender didn't even cross my mind.  What I thought of was the scammer centers where men are in cubicles working the dating sites, bleeding idiots dry. Thus, the lack of actual phone and/or vid chats.

Same here. My mom got scammed by one of these folks, though not a dating one. It was a “cash this 5K check for me and you’ll get 25K back” scams. Those people don’t give a fuck about gender nor feelings. They’re looking for suckers.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Temper?  Lives with Mum?  Convictions?  His job of sorting trash at a recycling center?    Those could be some of the reasons the ladies overlook (haha) him.

My bad, in that quote I had been referring to Little Snappy's significant other who is 5'4" or 5'5" ... who is absolutely awesome in every way.

8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Now I'm thinking of the single guys I know who order so many Edible Arrangements and Telefloras they installed the apps and have a rewards number.  The more you know. 

Do they make special Edible Arrangements for these guys with extra bananas?

• Love 2
23 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Exactly! I think of that movie Shallow Hal where Jack Black met Satan in an elevator and started people's outside's lining up with their insides. What would Jesse look like to her then?

Darcy's 'perfect man' will have many imperfections, but they will be in sync with her own. He won't mind the occasional argument in public because he'll be happy that she is expressing herself. And he will appreciate her for who she is, not only that, but he will admire her as a single mother, a businesswoman, and someone with a heart.

Darcy degrades herself for Jesse; is it any wonder he degrades her too?   She changes her looks in a bid to impress him but only succeeds in making herself appear painfully desperate.   She sits there at dinner in a New York restaurant not daring to order a glass of wine.   She flounces out in tears and when he doesn't come after her, she GOES BACK IN and makes sure to be on her best behavior -- all for a spoiled boy young enough to be her son.

I think what Darcy needs isn't a perfect man, but an intervention.

I find it difficult to feel bad for Darcy -- or most of the sad sacks who search abroad for "love" -- because there are plenty of people in their own zip codes who would love them if given a chance, but that opportunity will never present because the local prospects aren't "hot" enough.   

• Love 15
16 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I agree, I never said I wanted to see anyone's underwear - just if I have to.....  Didn't your mother always tell you to wear clean underwear just in case? 

When my mother told me to wear clean underwear, it was in case I were in an accident or emergency, and it was a joke because the ER staff cutting off your clothes surely doesn't care about whether your underwear is clean.

I'm thinking if you wear a shirt where people are likely to see your bra shouldn't it at least be nice?

I'd prefer it if people just didn't wear shirts where people are likely to see their bra.  We somehow went for decades without seeing people's bras, except for the occasion strap slip down the shoulder, and then all of a sudden it started and it's impossible to stop it. 

And I still think the one Scottie was wearing was way too sheer for that application.

14 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Even if he brushed his teeth with a dry toothbrush (which I guess the camera crew supplied - surely he doesn't carry one about with him?)

I'm sure England has stores scattered around where someone can buy a toothbrush in an emergency.  And a bottle of water.  And baby supplies.

I will say that I was happy that he tried to clean up the vomit on the sidewalk, although it occurred to me that his job in waste management may have made him super-aware of that sort of thing.  Whatever...a nice gesture.

• Love 11

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I assumed that the majority of people using the K1 visa were in some kind of arranged marriage situation (India, Pakistan, people from Muslim nations). I wish the show would show people like that so we could actually learn something about different cultures in the US and not just broke rednecks from nowhere searching for their online loves. 

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, Lily247 said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I assumed that the majority of people using the K1 visa were in some kind of arranged marriage situation (India, Pakistan, people from Muslim nations). I wish the show would show people like that so we could actually learn something about different cultures in the US and not just broke rednecks from nowhere searching for their online loves. 

Actually not really- I worked in immigration law right out of law school (I’m a lawyer) and most of the K-1 visas I came across were people who either lived/worked/studied abroad for a decent length of time, met their significant other there, fell in love and wanted to get married- but wanted to live/work as a married couple in the USA. 

Most K-1 visas aren’t from online relationships, although this show would have you think that. Most applicants are normal who just happened to be citizens of other countries, and have spent time and energy planning a wedding long before the 90days. 

Not to discount arranged marriages- as that happens as well but it’s not the large percentage. 

Edited to add- I’m not suggesting people who participate in online dating aren’t normal, but a lot of these particular situations just aren’t typical. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

FWIW.  When I think "it's a man" , transgender didn't even cross my mind.  What I thought of was the scammer centers where men are in cubicles working the dating sites, bleeding idiots dry. Thus, the lack of actual phone and/or vid chats.

It's been shown on Dr Phil, 20/20 and other news exposes.  

Perhaps, if the 90 day stars did a tiny Google, this elusive info would be available to them, also.

That is actually what I was thinking too.  Doesn't change the fact that I hurt someone.  Thanks.

Just the fact that these Americans can just willy nilly fly across the world and move in with people they do not know.  It is so sad that they are completely clueless of personal safety.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Most applicants are normal

... and would be boring to watch. 

50 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

they are completely clueless of personal safety.

.... I think they're partially safe because camera crews are with them.  But it's no guarantee.  The clueless fried blond alone in Nigeria for instance could be in serious trouble.  Nigeria is considered a high risk area and travel there is not advised. Violent crime, such as armed robbery, assault, carjacking, kidnapping, and rape is common throughout the country.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Nigeria is considered a high risk area and travel there is not advised. Violent crime, such as armed robbery, assault, carjacking, kidnapping, and rape is common throughout the country.

And all Angela knows about the “State of Nigeria” is that “it’s hot!” (and so is Michael.)  

• Love 4
On 8/13/2018 at 2:09 AM, PityFree said:

Karine looks different. In a bad way.  I can’t figure out why.

Yes she looks rough compared to the last season, gradually going into full Maggie Gyllenhaal mode...  

• Love 1
On 8/6/2018 at 12:12 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesse is not good looking at all! He's tall, blond, and has a nice body, but his face! Between his pinched features and snotty expression, not to mention the Hitler Youth hair, he's a non starter for me. He also looks like he smells bad.

But he has a wall of cologne!!!! 

You guys...I need advice.  Several Nigerian men have been wanting to friend me in soshul media and I think they might be princes!  I just celebrated my thirteenth wedding anniversary and I have an eleven year old son with autism.  But don’t you think my son has the right to a cool stepfather?  I mean, what if one of these princes is my SOULMATE?????  I think I am going to cash out my son’s ABLE account and go to the state of Nigeria in the country of Africa.  Wish me luck!  

• Love 10

I hate to say it but the 90 Day franchise has become one of my favourite shows ever. My eyes are always glued to the TV while my husband is sitting there next to me on his phone looking up at the screen every once in a while joking about it. He told me Angela probably sent Michael a photo of Pamela Anderson instead of herself. haha

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KariLois said:

You guys...I need advice.  Several Nigerian men have been wanting to friend me in soshul media and I think they might be princes!  I just celebrated my thirteenth wedding anniversary and I have an eleven year old son with autism.  But don’t you think my son has the right to a cool stepfather?  I mean, what if one of these princes is my SOULMATE?????  I think I am going to cash out my son’s ABLE account and go to the state of Nigeria in the country of Africa.  Wish me luck!  

YES!!! 100% Agree!  Go for it!  I'm sure he told you that you were pretty and he somehow magically knows all your fantastic qualities (that your husband has somehow missed over 13 years) just from looking at your profile and pictures.  He knows you are kind, gracious, honest, hard-working, graceful, cultured, a good listener with a great sense of humor and a fantastic mom!  Not to mention drop dead gorgeous.  How could he NOT be your SOULMATE - THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE???

• Love 3
18 hours ago, renatae said:

Not only that, the "More to Love" so called expanded shows that keep showing up on my DVR as "new" drive me nuts. Especially as I watched one once and didn't see anything new. Just keep bleeding that turnip, TLC. You're not making fans with this tactic.

Try watching the show that's on before new one on Sunday night from 6 to 8. That one has the extra clips. I tried to watch the More to love several times as well but nothing new on that one.

• Love 2

Yay, I'm here! Coming out of long-term lurkdom to join you snarky folks! (Closet Pounder here as well).

I binge watched season one last week and am current on season two. I am wondering why there is no update this season thus far on Mr. McDonalds and Sour Lemons Jenny? This is my two cents on the current season:

Marlboro Angie: Whoever said she brays like a donkey...that is all I can see whenever I see her mouth open now, which is basically ever scene. People who laugh and smilie showing ever tooth in their head annoy me. Living in Georgia the past 30+ years, there's unfortunately a lot of Angie's around. I keep counting her wrinkles in every scene. I am 2 years her junior and look like I could be her daughter.

IG Darcey and Hitler Youth Jamie:  I cannot with these two. Darcey is beyond obnoxious, I don't find her attractive in the slightest, and will those brows fully extend to her hairline soon? I feel for her poor daughters. I cringe every time she pronounces "AAAAM ster DAAAAM". As for Jamie, my male Dutch co-worker who is approximately 2-3 years older than him, watched a 30 second clip of him and just waved his hands and walked away. "This is not us!!!!", as he left the office. 

Pole and Kreeny: Skanky is the only word I have for her. Beyond aggravated that he upgraded his phone/app vs. learning some basic words like AIRPORT! Are they planning on just communicating with phones the rest of their married life??

Tarik: I want to slap him with that stoopid Lumberjack backwards hat! You think "Hazel" would make a good stepmother? Mom, please keep sweet Ari full time. 

Ricky: Even my husband who pretends not to watch (over his book and reading glasses) cannot with this guy. You leave the country already knowing MEL (not Melissa, because we all agree it's a guy in some sort of call center) has not responded to your texts?? And who sits for TWO HOURS like a schlub? I think even Cortney from last season wouldn't have waited that long. 

Puking Englishman and Karaoke Rachel: I just try to focus on sweet Lucy, who seems like the chillest baby EVER. Jon looks like he has giant iris', his eyes fascinate and creep me out all at once. They are like black buttons. Disgusted that he made Rachel ride a train with a BABY and LUGGAGE to meet him after that flight. I don't care if he paid for it all, it was beyond rude. 

Looking forward to live snarking with you next Sunday!

Edited by snarkish
Forgot some folks! And a a spoiler.
  • Love 12

Darcy is DESPERATE!  Jessi continually acts like he doesn't want to be with her; so don't be!  Both are fools.

I'm calling it now, Melissa is totally a man or trans.  What kind of douche doesn't even ask a girl if she wants him to come visit? he just takes it upon himself to show up and demand she meet with him?  Whoever Melissa is, run girl, run!

• Love 2
On 8/13/2018 at 8:58 AM, trimthatfat said:

I understand that she was on a long flight traveling with a baby, but the baggy jeans and shirt weren’t a good look. This is the love of her life, a man she’s meeting for the “first” time, and she’s wearing what I did to paint a friend’s bedroom this weekend. Jon also could have stepped it up a bit. 

On 8/13/2018 at 9:02 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

The schlubbiness of both Rachel and Angela on disembarking their flights was...puzzling. I mean, not one lick of make-up?

And Grangela? Running towards someone is not a good look on you.

It's interesting to me to read the criticism of Rachel on the plane. I never wore make up in my life and find the most comfort in loose fitting jersey type pants and a nice, solid color tee. That's who I am and just can't see adjusting that and treating the meeting like a job interview. I would guess that had I been chatting for months and months with a person, they'd learn quickly enough that make up and fancy clothes are just not my thing. Ragtag, unkempt? No way But I don't get dolled up ever. It's just not who I am.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:12 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

However, when she was at the airport, she told the ticket agent, "Thank you for being so kind," and put her hand out to shake the ticket agent's hand.  So I can't 100% completely hate her, and it kind of makes me mad. 

I think she also said, "Thanks for letting me in," to the airport personnel in Nigeria. She's a courteous one if nothing else.

Jon scares me. There was a point in the show during a talking head where he said he dated "hundreds" of girls. There was also a talking head in which he said with a straight face something like his friends would describe him as "scary" and then he smiled. It really gave me the creeps. From the preview of next week, all is not lovely at Casa Vomit. I could see him hurling something across the room in a rage.

Rachel looked very overweight in the preview when she is sitting holding Lucy when Jon says to quiet the crying. The way she says "okay" and her look made me think she was very uncomfortable.

Pole is seriously an 81 year old man. The way he walks reminds me of the guy with the walker at the beginning of the movie Office Space. Karine looks really terrible. Worn out. 

On another note: can someone please explain to this apparently naive person why an adult would wear a onesie? Is this something people find attractive in the world of web cams? I'm not really getting that. 

Edited to add: I finally got to the end of this thread. Every time I'd click the next page there was a new page added! This thread is hopping!

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 4

Marlboro Angie: Whoever said she brays like a donkey...that is all I can see whenever I see her mouth open now, which is basically ever scene. People who laugh and smilie showing ever tooth in their head annoy me. 

Grandgie needs to showcase those expensive, yet bad looking dental implants.

8 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

... and would be boring to watch. 

.... I think they're partially safe because camera crews are with them.  But it's no guarantee.  The clueless fried blond alone in Nigeria for instance could be in serious trouble.  Nigeria is considered a high risk area and travel there is not advised. Violent crime, such as armed robbery, assault, carjacking, kidnapping, and rape is common throughout the country.

I would go to Nigeria in a heartbeat despite them being at a level 3 out of4. But most of Europe is at a 2 when I am there. Morocco is at a 1. Its safer than France, the UK, Italy and Belgium are right now. I was in the UK when the Manchester bombing happened. I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner in Paris and a restaurant that was attacked by terrorists. The attack was 3 days after I was there. I'm always watchful but I'm still going to travel. I think my line is at level 4,  but that really would depend on the situation.I'm hoping to get to Morocco next year. But Angela seems to be a bit  naive and I hope she is aware of her surroundings at all times.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2018 at 8:28 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Angela is only 3 years older than me yet she looks like she could be my mother. That's either a hard 52 or she skimmed a few years off her age.

I’m from Georgia.  I need to make it absolutely clear that SOME of us in this state are capable of saying FIF-TY.  FIFFFFFF-TY, Angie.  Really.  If I hear her say (in that loud Brillo pad voice) One.More.Time. that she’s FITTYTWO, I’m going to throw something.  I will never understand why or how producers can find the WORST representatives of a region... oh wait.  NVM, forgot what show I’m watching for a sec...

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

I’m from Georgia.  I need to make it absolutely clear that SOME of us in this state are capable of saying FIF-TY.  FIFFFFFF-TY, Angie.  Really.  If I hear her say (in that loud Brillo pad voice) One.More.Time. that she’s FITTYTWO, I’m going to throw something.  I will never understand why or how producers can find the WORST representatives of a region... oh wait.  NVM, forgot what show I’m watching for a sec...

She's 52 years old.  She likes to kick, stretch, and kick . Shes 50....52 years old

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 14
39 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

It's interesting to me to read the criticism of Rachel on the plane. I never wore make up in my life and find the most comfort in loose fitting jersey type pants and a nice, solid color tee. That's who I am and just can't see adjusting that and treating the meeting like a job interview. I would guess that had I been chatting for months and months with a person, they'd learn quickly enough that make up and fancy clothes are just not my thing. Ragtag, unkempt? No way But I don't get dolled up ever. It's just not who I am.

Me as well. There's a line between comfy and looking sloppy. To me, she just looked sloppy. When I was in the dating pool several years ago, I insisted on dressing basically as I do every day, just maybe a notch higher with a nicer, new pair of casual pants and top. I wanted the person to see me as I always am, but still put on my best face, for first meeting (if that makes sense). If she was worried about baby barf, maybe she could have changed in an airport handicap bathroom stall once she landed. FWIW, I live in Walmart capri stretch leggings and Sketchers, but still always look fairly put together. 

21 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

I’m from Georgia.  I need to make it absolutely clear that SOME of us in this state are capable of saying FIF-TY.  FIFFFFFF-TY, Angie.  Really.  If I hear her say (in that loud Brillo pad voice) One.More.Time. that she’s FITTYTWO, I’m going to throw something.

Not a GA native, but here since 1985. I have to say the "Fiddy Too" heard often here smacks of Ebonics. "Brillo pad voice"...brilliant!

• Love 1
On 8/13/2018 at 6:27 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

All of us who carry such items should get a "Lord's Prayer purse," so it can be our Secret Society Sign in public.

Yes.  And I will carry my "Lord's Prayer Purse " as a companion with my RED BAG WITH MY MAKEUP.  Thank you, 90 dayers  for the great accessory ideas. 

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, snarkish said:

Me as well. There's a line between comfy and looking sloppy. To me, she just looked sloppy. When I was in the dating pool several years ago, I insisted on dressing basically as I do every day, just maybe a notch higher with a nicer, new pair of casual pants and top. I wanted the person to see me as I always am, but still put on my best face, for first meeting (if that makes sense). If she was worried about baby barf, maybe she could have changed in an airport handicap bathroom stall once she landed. FWIW, I live in Walmart capri stretch leggings and Sketchers, but still always look fairly put together. 

Not a GA native, but here since 1985. I have to say the "Fiddy Too" heard often here smacks of Ebonics. "Brillo pad voice"...brilliant!

I also think you just get treated better by airlines if you dress up a bit. I know there are studies that show that you are more likely to get bumped up a cabin level if you are better dressed. I try to walk the line where I look nice but can be comfortable. And when I fly overnight to the UK, I bring a change of clothes for first thing in the morning

Ebonics AAVE, African American Vernacular English is a legitimate dialect with its own syntax and grammar. It shares some grammatical rules with the African languages of the people brought here in chains.   There is some evidence that it developed,  in part, as a way for enslaved people to "speak"in code, while in bondage. 

<--- has spent some time in the last few years studying anthropological linguistics while earning a degree in History and Anthropology.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

I can only speak for myself, but if I were meeting my “soulmate”, a man I’ve been in love with for nearly two years, I would try to look my best. For me, the best isn’t baggy clothing. I am not saying Rachel needed a  Tom Ford gown or a business suit. For the build up of their alleged first meeting, I expected something different, especially since she seemed to wear cute attire in the pictures they showed from her past. Likewise for him with the button ups and nice sweaters.

• Love 4

I'm going to give Rachel a pass on her loungewear.  She has an infant, and is obviously travelling out of her comfort zone.  Both of those things would make me dress for comfort, and be anxious, at the same time.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I also think you just get treated better by airlines if you dress up a bit. I know there are studies that show that you are more likely to get bumped up a cabin level if you are better dressed. I try to walk the line where I look nice but can be comfortable. And when I fly overnight to the UK, I bring a change of clothes for first thing in the morning

Ebonics AAVE, African American Vernacular English is a legitimate dialect with its own syntax and grammar. It shares some grammatical rules with the African languages of the people brought here in chains.   There is some evidence that it developed,  in part, as a way for enslaved people to "speak"in code, while in bondage. 

<--- has spent some time in the last few years studying anthropological linguistics while earning a degree in History and Anthropology.

As an English major (at one time), it used to make me cringe to hear "ax" instead of "ask".  So I researched it. And learned that "ax" (for "ask") has been around since the 8th century, and is an Old English verb.  I don't shudder quite so much, now when I hear it. :)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LocalGovt said:

As an English major (at one time), it used to make me cringe to hear "ax" instead of "ask".  So I researched it. And learned that "ax" (for "ask") has been around since the 8th century, and is an Old English verb.  I don't shudder quite so much, now when I hear it. :)

Yes, I think I read that too. I do understand that it can seem strange when you are not used to hearing it, but there are legitimate reasons why it exists .  Angela's english is not any legitimate dialect. Its just bad English. 

Another interesting thing I heard in a  some classes was that the difference between a dialect and a language is that a language has an Army. 

The other things that tend to bother people about AAVE(ebonics) is the use of double negatives. Many languages actually use double negatives.  They are common in some African langauges as an example.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 9

Michael introduces Angela to his Nigerian mom; tension follows Darcey and Jesse to Connecticut; Rachel meets Jon's skeptical sister; Paul and Karine butt heads; and Tarik has quite the religious experience with Hazel's folks.

53 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I can only speak for myself, but if I were meeting my “soulmate”, a man I’ve been in love with for nearly two years, I would try to look my best. For me, the best isn’t baggy clothing. I am not saying Rachel needed a  Tom Ford gown or a business suit. For the build up of their alleged first meeting, I expected something different, especially since she seemed to wear cute attire in the pictures they showed from her past. Likewise for him with the button ups and nice sweaters.

Right? Especially since the photos of her were these super filtered, Frederick’s of Hollywood, glamour puss pictures. It’s like ordering something online and when it arrives, it looks nothing like what I ordered. I fly for comfort, so a sweatshirt is right up my alley, but I’m also not flying to meet my weird, pukey “soulmate” either. I don’t think anybody is saying fly for hours with a beat face and an evening gown, but could Rachel have at least put a comb through that head? 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Right? Especially since the photos of her were these super filtered, Frederick’s of Hollywood, glamour puss pictures. It’s like ordering something online and when it arrives, it looks nothing like what I ordered. I fly for comfort, so a sweatshirt is right up my alley, but I’m also not flying to meet my weird, pukey “soulmate” either. I don’t think anybody is saying fly for hours with a beat face and an evening gown, but could Rachel have at least put a comb through that head? 

I noticed that Angela at least put her hair up and changed her shirt, At least, I think she did.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, snarkish said:

Jon looks like he has giant iris', his eyes fascinate and creep me out all at once.

Really. There is a condition called aniridia that is often associated with a condition called WAGR syndrome (Wilm's tumor, hypogonadism, and mental retardation). I knew someone with this condition who was very intelligent, the condition is quite variable.

• Love 1