Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GoGamecox said:

I want to do an episode of "What Not To Wear" for Angela, Rachel, Tarik, and Paul. I think Rachel could be stunning if she took her game up a notch. Angela needs a new hair color and some toned down makeup/clothes, and she would be much more attractive. I want to throw Tarik's Egyptian tank and mesh shirt in the gigantic garbage can. Paul needs some clothes that actually fit. I've got this. 

I would actually like to see Angela done properly.  Although she is obnoxious, I think she has potential to at least look much better. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GoGamecox said:

I want to do an episode of "What Not To Wear" for Angela, Rachel, Tarik, and Paul. I think Rachel could be stunning if she took her game up a notch. Angela needs a new hair color and some toned down makeup/clothes, and she would be much more attractive. I want to throw Tarik's Egyptian tank and mesh shirt in the gigantic garbage can. Paul needs some clothes that actually fit. I've got this. 

Throw Darcy in and we have a show!

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 7

You know, several years ago I was doing the online dating thing and this guy from CANADA (I’m in chicago) messaged me wanting to chat. I was legitimately confused. Now Toronto is just an 8hrs drive from chicago but I never considered entertaining this man. Now I wish I had only to share the experience with you all. I’d also want to know which 90Dayer I was most like. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I would actually like to see Angela done properly.  Although she is obnoxious, I think she has potential to at least look much better. 

But, then she'd open her mouth and it would have been a waste of time, makeup and clothing.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, renatae said:

Besides which, I'm pretty sure he later said it never happened at all and he only said it "Because you know how she is, I just wanted to get it over with." Meaning, I think, he knew she'd never believe him so he just cut to the chase and confessed. Classic!

I took it to mean that the part that never happened was when Angela accused him of going out and looking for it. I could be wrong.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Spit my drink out when Mahkull admitted to "doing the BJ." 

Even better? Angela deducing the woman "was so aggressive that Mahkull didn't even know what was happening."

Someone might plant a surprise kiss on your guy, sure, but there's no such thing as a sudden blink-and-you-miss-it blowjob.  

But - but - her face just fell onto his dick! It was too fast!

2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky...all "I gave her notice that I have something to talk to her about, so she has time to prepare herself."  Jerk.  

THIS! He is an ass!  All that would do is make the person worry all day long about what he’s going to tell them! 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Dobian said:

Of course he is crossing the Atlantic to "break up" with her because TLC is paying for it and wants to get them into another episode or two.  And these two want to keep their 15 minutes of fame going into another season.

Right where CT is the land of the free refills and free refills on breakups too

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
because I suck at spelling
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, kewpiedolls said:

I stick to jeans and tops too because I mostly care about comfort, but I can always find feminine and not plain looking tops that are still comfortable. I'll admit I kept staring at the jeans and shoes in that airport scene and thought for a second that it looked like she was wearing Jon's clothes and was like, dafuq? I wouldn't even know where to find women's jeans like those in 2018 (or I guess this was filmed in 2017) to be honest with you.

Eh, I wear men's jeans because the front pockets on women's jeans are so tiny.  And men's polo shirts because I don't like the little tiny sleeves on women's polo shirts.  And I don't have the baby-weight excuse.  I just like being comfortable and generally inoffensive, and don't want to sexy myself up.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, shockermolar said:

YES! That actually made me jump it was so startling. And it wasn't like she had done or said anything (that we were privy to at least) to prompt it. She can't help that traffic happens - although if he was flying out of JFK a two+ hour drive that looks like it has to go through some of NYC is bound to hit traffic. Still, not her fault.

............not her fault unless....................she knew it would be thus, and purposely didn't leave enough time to get there comfortably. Either because a) she was hoping he'd have to stay with her one more night; b) she's passive aggressive, and this was her way to get back at him; c)reader's choice.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, eatsleep said:

Yes, bc he's a horndog who is really into women and, ostensibly, their sex appeal. 

jeans (and obviously a top) are fine. But why those jeans. they are unflattering, butchy dad jeans, completely devoid of any sex appeal, fashion sense and even pedestrian-level cuteness. She's now a short, stockly little fire hydrant (but still w/ a nice can) and she could do sooooooooooo much better. In person, I thought Melissa looked nice. Angela, hell no. Why do some women find it so challenging to strike a good balance of the sexy/safe scale?

Because not every woman out there is brimming over with self confidence. She's made many, many statements that lead me to believe she is lacking in self confidence in her appearance and sex-appeal.  She's a mom with two small kids; a single parent. Maybe she spends all her extra cash on things for them, instead of new clothes. I know I did, once upon a time. Give her a break.

ETA: I'm speaking only of her clothes and/or makeup here. Not her choice to leave one child, while pursuing her happily ever after, while leaving said child back home in the States. I think Rachel was/is very, very lonely, which is how she came to hook up with this guy in the first place. Sitting at home alone, singing into your phone....it's a little wacky to me, but...I guess she could have been doing worse things.

Edited by LocalGovt
  • Love 15

Ang reminds me of being a kid and watching all those old Godzilla movies - where the lips are moving, but not matching up to the dubbing.

image.png.697251e5fa315569e9b0cb54ba4eb1be.png

Pole & Kreeney - can we change out the translator app voice to that of Waze Boy Band option- totally amusing

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, MegD said:

While I want to support Michael because Angela's horrific, I can understand being pissed that he keeps lying to her and calls her daughter. That's a tad shady. But then again, he's pretty clear that she's just a way to a green card for him.

True. But are they not just playing eachother? He wants the green card and entry to Trumpland.  She wants his young dick and someone to wipe her ass when she's too old or too big to do it herself.  

3 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Sext Nigerian looked broken, frayed, and rattled after two harrowing weeks with Tobacco Breath Angie. Sure he knew it wasn't going to be a cakewalk after she grabbed his junk right out of the airport, but her insanity and dogged self-righteousness are turning out to be way above his pay grade, much to his chagrin. Who knew that not having her goddamn picture on his cell phone was going to be a deal breaker for the Psycho Wrinkle Bag? The first hint that she's bananas is that this proomiscuous hag who never left her own shores actually made the unlikely effort to meet him in Lagos (and possibly introduce a new virulent strain of chlamydia in Nigeria). At this point he's probably really sick of staring at her prematurely aged, nicotine-infused visage, and doesn't want to have it on his screen, too. Not one to let anything slide and miss an opportunity to berate someone, Fruity A brings up some old BJ he got a year ago when they weren't "serious." Reality check: the only serious thing about their joke of a relationship is Mahkull's self-sacrificing, and self-abasing pursuit of the green card.  Whatever events surroundsthat car BJ reek of sleaze and opportunism, but... so what? Couldn't she have discussed and settled his huge problem for her before deciding to board a plane? What can he possibly answer to her beyond a dumbfounded expression, his face puffy with repressed tears from seeing his #MAGAdream melt away at the asylum? All this marathon banging of a sweaty, horny old bat for nothing.

Best post tonight.

The one liners were on a role with: "My Georgia ass face", "Not MY President." and "I did the Bee Gee".  Sheesh TLC is the network that keeps on giving.

Seriously, Mike - is entry to Trumpopia so important?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

It’s not, you are correct! It’s like when people insist on calling California ‘Cali’, or San Francisco ‘Frisco’, Because nothing broadcasts that you’re a tourist trying to pretend you’re not like using tourist lingo and thinking its local lingo.

Preach. I'm from Boston. Every time I hear someone say "Beantown" I die a little inside. 

3 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky...all "I gave her notice that I have something to talk to her about, so she has time to prepare herself."  Jerk.  

Fucking Ricky. At first I thought he was a little naive, not too terribly bright, maybe, but possibly had something on the ball-he did persuade two other women to marry him, he seems to have a good business and make a comfortable living, and he has a nice kid, and nice friends. I actually thought he might not be a bad guy, just deluded. But every single episode I just loathe him more and more. Where does he get the idea he's such a goddamn prize? I hope Ximena kicks him to the curb. And I hope she got a lot of cute outfits and fancy dinners during their week together. When will Ricky learn that he is NOT all that? Jesus. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

And where in the unholy hell do they sell all these torn up trashy cold shoulder redneck saying shirts? I have never stumbled upon anything of the sort and you know grangzilla is probably not clothes shopping online. 

Walmart. They range in price from about $7 - $15. At one time, my mother was hospitalized for a bit and I was looking for comfortable stretchy clothing for her. Those tacky shirts are plentiful in there and Walmart is crawling with Angelas who buy them up. I ended up buying my mom some men’s t-shirts instead.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Actually that is the one thing about Rachel I like . If this is how she dresses in her everyday life then I see no reason she should dress differently to meet Jon. Or she may be self conscience about some excess remaining baby weight.  Should she show up dressed like Angela or Melissa?  I’m a jeans and top sort of woman myself, so I’m on her side on this.

I'm with you.  If this is how she looks and dresses most of the time, it's better that Jon know it upfront.  It might be worse for him to see a dolled up Rachel in Britain only to have her become more frumpy *if* they end up married together in the states.  It's like false advertising!

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I would hope that the various embassies/consulates would enclose a contact information sheet along with any visas you get to visit X country - where the nearest US Embassy is, how to get help if you find yourself needing any help. Or it is in your best interest to get some information. Most of the folks who are part of this show are not world travelers. Seems like a lot of them spend their life savings to meet a 'true love'. True love is rare and you have to work at it.  For a lot of them, this is their first time abroad. They are not savvy and most seem pretty clueless. Michael could easily bring Angela up on assault charges. Granted she is behaving in a stupid, selfish, and entitled manner, so he probably wouldn't. And he may have secrets that he wouldn't want coming out at this time. She would not want to have to deal with the Nigerian police and also various diplomatic issues.

Why would they?  You get the visa from the country you are going to visit.  It's not their problem to put you in touch with the American embassy.

I doubt Michael would bring Angela up on assault charges.  In many countries it's up to the police to bring charges, not the victim.  He could report it to the police, but I doubt he would want to admit to the police that a woman hit him.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I'm with you.  If this is how she looks and dresses most of the time, it's better that Jon know it upfront.  It might be worse for him to see a dolled up Rachel in Britain only to have her become more frumpy *if* they end up married together in the states.  It's like false advertising!

In the pictures TLC showed of her that she sent to Jon before meeting, she definitely made herself look more made up with makeup and cleavage out. In fact, in one of the intro pictures that TLC showed when she first appeared, she was wearing a super cute red top that I would actually buy. Ultimately, she can wear what she wants, but she did appear to try a bit before they met.

She honestly seems very depressed to me so maybe she just doesn’t care in general.

58 minutes ago, greekmom said:

True. But are they not just playing eachother? He wants the green card and entry to Trumpland.  She wants his young dick and someone to wipe her ass when she's too old or too big to do it herself.  

Exactly. Angela is hardly an innocent woman swindled and scammed by Michael. She definitely got something out of the relationship.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 8
On 8/11/2018 at 10:55 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I have a friend who’s a very nice guy, successful job, good manners, no kids, attractive face, he stays fit but he’s 5’4- you’d be amazed how many women wouldn’t give him the time of day because of that. 

But there’s something ELSE wrong with this dude. I don’t know what yet. 

I disagree about women staying away on account on him being short.  I assure you, there’s something else.  In this day and age with so few eligible bachelors, this guy must have a big strike against him.

Bad breath.  Cheap bastard who insists on splitting the check.  Clinical problem affecting his manhood.  Or maybe he doesn’t know how to use it.  Anger issues.  Fear of intimacy.  

There is definitely something there.  I bet.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, AmyBre said:

I disagree about women staying away on account on him being short.  I assure you, there’s something else.  In this day and age with so few eligible bachelors, this guy must have a big strike against him.

Bad breath.  Cheap bastard who insists on splitting the check.  Clinical problem affecting his manhood.  Or maybe he doesn’t know how to use it.  Anger issues.  Fear of intimacy.  

There is definitely something there.  I bet.

Keep watching!!!!!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Sext Nigerian looked broken, frayed, and rattled after two harrowing weeks with Tobacco Breath Angie. Sure he knew it wasn't going to be a cakewalk after she grabbed his junk right out of t@the airport, but her insanity and dogged self-righteousness are turning out to be way above his pay grade, much to his chagrin. Who knew that not having her goddamn picture on his cell phone was going to be a deal breaker for the Psycho Wrinkle Bag? The first hint that she's bananas is that this proomiscuous hag who never left her own shores actually made the unlikely effort to meet him in Lagos (and possibly introduce a new virulent strain of chlamydia in Nigeria). At this point he's probably really sick of staring at her prematurely aged, nicotine-infused visage, and doesn't want to have it on his screen, too. Not one to let anything slide and miss an opportunity to berate someone, Fruity A brings up some old BJ he got a year ago when they weren't "serious." Reality check: the only serious thing about their joke of a relationship is Mahkull's self-sacrificing, and self-abasing pursuit of the green card.  Whatever events surroundsthat car BJ reek of sleaze and opportunism, but... so what? Couldn't she have discussed and settled his huge problem for her before deciding to board a plane? What can he possibly answer to her beyond a dumbfounded expression, his face puffy with repressed tears from seeing his #MAGAdream melt away at the asylum? All this marathon banging of a sweaty, horny old bat for nothing.

"Here comes the lying bastard" she sniped, while he must have wondered how his pea-brained scheme could have gone so wrong, the prospect of living with that well-worn battle axe and her disabled mother in some isolated trailer becoming vanishingly small. Goodbye forever, #MAGA-ShangriLa. To seal the deal, she took back the #MAGAhat. That was cruel and uncalled for!

Now, for sure he shouldn't be squealing to Scottie, or even ask her to intercede with the Marlboro Dragon, especially since Scottie knows he's scamming her hosebeast of a mother. 

Good thing the cameras were rolling; if they weren't, poor sad sack Mahkull would have ended up at the infirmary, and the post-menopausal sex tourist at the police station. Again, like every long-time abuser, she knows her lines to play the victim: "I lash out because I'm hurt." Oh please, cry me a river, Human Bulldozer.

Petty note: we got a good look at her titty tat (which needed ironing, like the rest of her) and her headlines were on, lighting up the ground.

@Toaster Strudel: @Baltimore Betty and I are getting hitched, would you care to enter into a polyamorous relationship with us? You have reduced me to a puddle of snorting tears. "Marathon banging of a sweaty, horny old bat", "titty tat (which needed ironing), "headlights...lighting up the ground". After a shit Monday, I needed a dose of Toaster!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

It’s not, you are correct! It’s like when people insist on calling California ‘Cali’, or San Francisco ‘Frisco’, Because nothing broadcasts that you’re a tourist trying to pretend you’re not like using tourist lingo and thinking its local lingo.

Preach. I'm from Boston. Every time I hear someone say "Beantown" I die a little inside. 

Girl, I feel your pain...I really do!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, JasonH said:

E104639F-B85C-4C95-AB52-86D7FA03349D.jpeg

OMG!  You know I have a very special connection to this movie, they filmed the exterior of my high school,  I used to swim at the Milford Mill Swim Club where Cry Baby's family and friends hung out, I have catered many events at the Cloisters castle that doubled as the charm school but never have been prouder of this movie than the way you have presented it.  I tip my hat to you @JasonH.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, snarkish said:

@Toaster Strudel: @Baltimore Betty and I are getting hitched, would you care to enter into a polyamorous relationship with us? You have reduced me to a puddle of snorting tears. "Marathon banging of a sweaty, horny old bat", "titty tat (which needed ironing), "headlights...lighting up the ground". After a shit Monday, I needed a dose of Toaster!

I welcome everyone to our union!  The more snark the better.

Big Ang is everything mentioned in that hilarious post, I don't like body shaming but dear lord that woman asks for it.  

Just so you know aside from my snarking skills I can also make the perfect Old Fashioned.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Dobian said:

They should put those words to the 80s song "Hang the DJ".  "Did the BJ Did the BJ Did the BJ...Did the BJ Did the BJ Did the BJ...Did the BJ Did the BJ Did the BJ...Did the BJ, Did the BJ".

Panic by The Smiths

• Love 3

It’s not, you are correct! It’s like when people insist on calling California ‘Cali’, or San Francisco ‘Frisco’, Because nothing broadcasts that you’re a tourist trying to pretend you’re not like using tourist lingo and thinking its local lingo. So yeah, CT is the same thing. But as someone else said, people on the East coast often refer to Pennsylvania as PA, which is correct. I current live in a place that goes by both the full location name and it’s initials. So it just depends on the place, but it’s bizarre that a grown woman liken Darcey (ducks stones) refers to her home state so bizarrely. Why am I surprised, it’s Darcey, she probably looked it up on some local Urban dictionary.

ETA: I too, thought Pole was wearing a bullet proof vest. 

My friends from San Francisco absolutely hate when people call it “San Fran.” I’ve lived my entire life in the Washington Metropolitan Area. That was until a few years ago when some a-hole coined it “The DMV,” to represent D.C., Maryland and Virginia. I refuse to refer to my home as the same name of my most hated place on earth.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, gingerella said:
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Girl, I feel your pain...I really do!

Yes! It’s like people who visit New Orleans and call the streetcar a trolley or say N’Awlins. No. Just no. 

I can forgive crayfish for crawfish...but I need a few beers for that...preferably Abita. ;-) 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Chickabiddy said:

Yes! It’s like people who visit New Orleans and call the streetcar a trolley or say N’Awlins. No. Just no. 

I can forgive crayfish for crawfish...but I need a few beers for that...preferably Abita. ;-) 

Or New Orleeeeeens...

• Love 6
13 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

Angela honestly expected a 30 year old man in another country to not get a little frisky with another woman in his town? “I did the BJ”...oh, Michael. I am going to have that printed on a shirt. Angela is abusive with anger issues. I half expected her to call Michael the n-word when they were arguing.

When this whole thing was going down between the two of them, I kept thinking Michael was the one 'going down' if you know what I mean.....I was super confused at first when he said "I did the BJ."

• Love 3
9 hours ago, calpurnia99 said:
10 hours ago, renatae said:

Closed captioning read: "You better get out of my Georgia-ass face." Okaaaaay.

That makes sense as she left out/swallowed the word "out"  so it sounded like You better get my Georgia ass face....she probably said you better get ahmy georgia ass face!

You mean the assface you want him to wipe? Or was that just your ass?  Then she slurs "He made me look like a fooooo" no honey you did that all by yourself.

Yeah, it's like saying "I'm gonna punch your ass in the eye"...

Honestly, you should just recap the Angela scenes here for us, it's way better than watching the actual show! You have me in tears right now...!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

My friends from San Francisco absolutely hate when people call it “San Fran.” I’ve lived my entire life in the Washington Metropolitan Area. That was until a few years ago when some a-hole coined it “The DMV,” to represent D.C., Maryland and Virginia. I refuse to refer to my home as the same name of my most hated place on earth.

Ha, I'm also in the "DMV."  I don't call it the "DMV" though!

18 hours ago, millennium said:

(snip)

I was taken aback by the filth and squalor of Pole's new digs.  I don't recall seeing it so starkly portrayed before.   Clearly the honeymoon is over.   He's married to a petulant brat and stranded in a stinking, garbage-filled corner of some third world country.    

This apartment is different from the one pre-wedding. Their first apartment was an open floor plan. Remember Krinny in bed and Pole over in the kitchenette complaining about having to clean the grill. This new apt had a bedroom door. It looked like maybe there was a kitchen area as you enter. It looks like Pole just dumped the entire bed and its contents (Krinny included) into the new place when they moved. Maybe Pole spent his last dime on the wedding and this is what they can afford. That neighborhood gave me the willies.The garbage alone would make me nuts. I would need Pole's thunder vest just to get thru the day. (ps I know it's a cooling vest). 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Carly13817 said:

My absolute favorite part of the episode, and probably of the season so far is Michael and Angela bringing up the BJ that Michael received prior to her visit to Nigeria while they were still communicating. Before the commercial break, I assumed that they were going to talk about his career, as they mentioned his "job". When the conversation continues after the commercial break, they are talking about a "bee-jee" that Michael received from a random girl at a club or wherever that Michael hid from Angela. LMFAO These two are awesome.

It sounded like he said "Bee Gee" anywho i laughed and almost peed my pants!!!

1 hour ago, EllaDisco said:

Why would they?  You get the visa from the country you are going to visit.  It's not their problem to put you in touch with the American embassy.

I doubt Michael would bring Angela up on assault charges.  In many countries it's up to the police to bring charges, not the victim.  He could report it to the police, but I doubt he would want to admit to the police that a woman hit him.

I would have the Embassy contact info stored on my device - just in case.

9 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

This apartment is different from the one pre-wedding. Their first apartment was an open floor plan. Remember Krinny in bed and Pole over in the kitchenette complaining about having to clean the grill. This new apt had a bedroom door. It looked like maybe there was a kitchen area as you enter. It looks like Pole just dumped the entire bed and its contents (Krinny included) into the new place when they moved. Maybe Pole spent his last dime on the wedding and this is what they can afford. That neighborhood gave me the willies.The garbage alone would make me nuts. I would need Pole's thunder vest just to get thru the day. (ps I know it's a cooling vest). 

Maybe Pole focuses on the roaches and rats to take his mind off the garbage.

Before this episode I never understood the stuff about Paul being a volatile, house burning stalker.  I also didn't understand the segments where Karine said he was verbally cruel to her, because I hadn't seen that.

Now I get it. When she said she wanted a divorce, he wasn't sad, he wasn't devastated. He was angry. "How dare you do this to me after I've spent so much money."  The psycho side came out.

• Love 22
13 hours ago, snarkish said:

Icky Ricky/Noxema-Jicama: Although I'm pretty sure that was all staged and she's not going anywhere that fast, he deserved every bit of that. Dumb ass has waited way too long tell her she was "2nd plate". And fuck you, Ricky, for being a spin doctor and trying to make it sound like it took so much courage to bring it up to her. 

Yeah, that was my thought too. That was an act and she's not going anywhere. Him going on a date with Melissa before "choosing" her is not a big deal to a green card prowler. Every woman on ColombianCupid is chatting with multiple American guys and every American guy on the site is chatting with multiple Colombian chicks. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I love how during Ricky's confession he was stressing how difficult it was for him to be honest.  Like he deserves a medal for being such a hero.  I do like Ximena.  She might want in to the US, but she seems like one of the only basically normal people to be on the show.

I have to disagree. A basically normal woman wouldn't sleep with Ricky on the first date and claim to fall in love with him within days.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, gingerella said:

"Frisco" is the worst.  I've lived in S.F. and work there.  You never hear that word spoken.

• Love 5